Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the atheists..

+6
gulfbeachbandit
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
Nekochan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

51For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 4:34 pm

You calling me a "Fruit?" I thought that was another thread. LOL all is good

52For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 4:34 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Since there are people on this forum that call themselves Christians, the Bible says in Matthew 7:20 that "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."

From what I see, and not pointing the finger at anyone in particular, some of of those here that call themselves Christians have a potty mouth with some of the vilest and vulgar language I have ever heard, yet they say they are Christian.

IMO that is not how a Cristian should portray themselves. These are the ones that I would say are the fake Christians. If I have stepped on any toes, then I offer my sincerest apologies.

There's a few warmongers among them too..

53For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 4:39 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Since there are people on this forum that call themselves Christians, the Bible says in Matthew 7:20 that "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."

From what I see, and not pointing the finger at anyone in particular, some of of those here that call themselves Christians have a potty mouth with some of the vilest and vulgar language I have ever heard, yet they say they are Christian.

IMO that is not how a Cristian should portray themselves. These are the ones that I would say are the fake Christians. If I have stepped on any toes, then I offer my sincerest apologies.

Personally, I wouldn't make a "Christian or "not a Christian" judgement on vulgar language. Not that I am a fan of vulgar language, cause I'm not.

54For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 4:43 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Lurch wrote:

There's a few warmongers among them too..

Oh, but Revelations is all about war.

55For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 5:01 pm

Atheists don't have viable candidates of their own in Presidential elections. They vote for the candidate they believe is best for the country, instead of voting for one who is closer to their religious beliefs.

It's a difficult concept but it's one all thinking Americans should consider.

56For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 5:07 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

A person's personal religious beliefs shapes everything in his/her life. How does a thinking American bash Christians, calling them weak minded, foolish, wrong, stupid, backwards....but think a president who is a believer is a great leader and a great decision maker for the country?

There are atheists on here who don't necessarily think all Christians are foolish for being believers, but then there are others who think that being a Christian amounts to one having a serious flaw. Just as there are some who used Romney's beliefs against him by suggesting that anyone who believes as he believes is nothing short of crazy and is unfit to be in the Oval Office.

57For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 5:12 pm

bluemoon wrote:Atheists don't have viable candidates of their own in Presidential elections. They vote for the candidate they believe is best for the country, instead of voting for one who is closer to their religious beliefs.

Why should religion even be considered when voting for a president? I don't really care if the candidate is Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, Sikh, Mormon Hindu, Atheist or Agnostic.

58For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 5:18 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
bluemoon wrote:Atheists don't have viable candidates of their own in Presidential elections. They vote for the candidate they believe is best for the country, instead of voting for one who is closer to their religious beliefs.

Why should religion even be considered when voting for a president? I don't really care if the candidate is Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, Sikh, Mormon Hindu, Atheist or Agnostic.

Do you remember when some people bashed Bush for his religious beliefs when he was in office? He was called a religious nut by some on the Left. But not as much as a peep when Obama invokes God in his statements and speeches.

I understand not being a believer but not expecting other people to share your beliefs (or non-belief). It's the double standards that I don't understand.

59For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 5:19 pm

[quote="Nekochan"]
Red Kneckerson wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Most of you on here, I think, are Obama voters and supporters. How do you post your anti-religion comments, calling believers stupid and gullible, and weak, etc... and reconcile your thoughts about believers with Obama saying in Oklahoma, just minutes ago:

"God has a plan"

And I am serious here. I really wonder about it. Can any of you answer how you so strongly support Obama (or any President who is a believer) when you consider believers to be weak minded and foolish in their thinking and beliefs?

Do you really want to start a food fight over Faith...? Seriously.

You are free to not participate in this thread. Seriously.

Thanx for your permission.

You are now free to ignore my concise assessment, which you obviously dismiss out of hand because you're pedant who never asks any question w/out a predetermined correct answer.

I'm still praying for you. So far the answer has been no.

Thank you and you're very welcome. I know you walk on an emotionally delicate tightrope and I wouldn't want you to get yourself all worked up over a thread that upsets you and sets you off on another rant of personal threats.

Really. LOL

That explains the passive aggressive baiting rhetoric straight outta your ass, amiright...?

I'm having a large time these days. So sorry your life sucks. You should prolly pray about that.

in edit:

Oh goody. I see now there's 4 folk here who are hidden. I wonder who showed up to join the fun....LOL.

Troll on.

What is a "large time"? Is there a such thing as a "small time"?
Are you some kind of an expert on sucky lives?

I was right.

60For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 5:25 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:For all you liberals that have given over all responsibility for caring for your aged and ill relatives...here's what Timothy says....

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
But
if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own
house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

He also admonished women to keep silent in these matters, and be subservient.

That kills this thread before it even got started.

61For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 5:32 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

I agree. I doubt the Christianity of any presidents since I was born other than Jimmy Carter's. I believe he is a good Christian and I know he was not a good president. Religion should have nothing to do with it and I suspect that's how atheists feel.

62For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 5:35 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

If atheists all feel that way, why did some call Bush a religious nut when he was president?

63For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 5:37 pm

If I was to judge a politician by their religion I couldn't vote at all..
You just have to let some things slide.. Picking between two evils is kinda tricky..

64For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 5:44 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Lurch wrote:If I was to judge a politician by their religion I couldn't vote at all..
You just have to let some things slide.. Picking between two evils is kinda tricky..

I understand. Makes sense.

But still, some people who were highly critical of Bush's religious beliefs and even called him a fanatic completely give Obama a pass. And today still, Christians are bashed and called all kinds of derogatory things by people who seem to think that Obama is God's gift to the world.

65For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 5:45 pm

Lurch wrote:If I was to judge a politician by their religion I couldn't vote at all..

I'll say an Amen to that. Politicians long for power. Longing for power isn't exactly a Biblical virtue. I don't remember it mentioned in the Beatitudes. LOL

66For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 5:48 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

It's just more disturbing and scary and wrong when a right winger believes that God has a plan than when a left winger believes that God has a plan. Is that it?

67For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 5:51 pm

Nekochan wrote:

But still, some people who were highly critical of Bush's religious beliefs and even called him a fanatic completely give Obama a pass. And today still, Christians are bashed and called all kinds of derogatory things by people who seem to think that Obama is God's gift to the world.

Christians are supposed to be persecuted and called names. It brings them more glory in heaven. They should forgive it, and then call it an opportunity to show how different and Christian they can be. Complaining years later isn't evidence of knowing what the Bible teaches.

68For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 5:52 pm

Nekochan wrote:

But still, some people who are highly critical of Obama's religious beliefs and even called him a fake Christian / secret Muslim completely gave Bush a pass. And today still, Christian liberals are bashed and called all kinds of derogatory things by people who seem to think that Bush was God's gift to the world.

Neither of them are God's gift to anyone.

69For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 5:55 pm

Red Kneckerson wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

But still, some people who are highly critical of Obama's religious beliefs and even called him a fake Christian / secret Muslim completely gave Bush a pass. And today still, Christian liberals are bashed and called all kinds of derogatory things by people who seem to think that Bush was God's gift to the world.

Neither of them are God's gift to anyone.

Last I looked, they're nearly mirror images of each other. Gitmo's still open, wars still going on, the government still spying on its citizens. They both suck. I doubt either one of them has deep religious beliefs.

Last edited by bluemoon on 5/26/2013, 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

70For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 5:57 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

bluemoon wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Christians are supposed to be persecuted and called names. It brings them more glory in heaven. They should forgive it, and then call it an opportunity to show how different and Christian they can be. Complaining years later isn't evidence of knowing what the Bible teaches.

What does heaven and forgiveness have to do with some atheists bashing Christians while supporting Obama while ignoring his references to God?

71For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 6:01 pm

bluemoon wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

LOL. Southern Baptists.

If they ain't sufferin' 'bout sumthin' they need to walk that aisle and re-dedicate their life to the cause.

Mark 16:15

72For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 6:03 pm

What I can see is that even when your argument is answered by several people, you continue to ask the question.
Maybe that's what it takes to be the last Bush supporter in America. I'll give you kudos for endurance but it must be an awfully lonely life.

Good luck with it.
Somebody has to do the job.

73For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 6:07 pm

She always did like huntin' in a baited field...LOL.

74For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 6:12 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

bluemoon wrote:What I can see is that even when your argument is answered by several people, you continue to ask the question.
Maybe that's what it takes to be the last Bush supporter in America. I'll give you kudos for endurance but it must be an awfully lonely life.

Good luck with it.
Somebody has to do the job.

No, you've made excuses for atheists, you haven't answered my question. It's not just about Bush. It's about atheists now and today who bash Christians and call them weak minded and foolish, sometimes right on this forum. But they always support Obama. When he says that God has a plan, there is not a peep from them about how he is foolish and weak.

Are you an expert on loneliness? Can you tell me what a large life is and what a small life is? How about sucky lives, do you know a lot about those, too?

75For the atheists.. - Page 3 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/26/2013, 8:28 pm

The stalker will be along in 5....4....3.....2....Viola'

Last edited by Red Kneckerson on 5/26/2013, 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum