Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the atheists..

+6
gulfbeachbandit
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
Nekochan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

151For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 9:41 pm

2seaoat wrote:You're not as good as you think you are.

That is exactly what my wife once said......but the make up sex was great.

I'd have to ask her. Must be cumbersome carrying that big of a head on your neck.How do you keep it upright?

152For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 9:42 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:You're not as good as you think you are.

That is exactly what my wife once said......but the make up sex was great.

I'd have to ask her. Must be cumbersome carrying that big of a head on your neck.How do you keep it upright?
Smile

153For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 9:42 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:At least athiests are not deceitful.

For the atheists.. - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvRcEp5GwkxKuXxq6sNlLzQ1Wm7oNlpchqbF4jpbfws4Rhc5xDyw

For the atheists.. - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWRujawJ6Ocj-Sy3Q_B9kZTMQLWX2rXGyZQ6oXO-izsliYEHFQBg

BS

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rpq6u8hYgk

Razz

154For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 9:44 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I have not responded to this post because I have been occupied this week end taking care of my granddaughter while my daughter and son in law were out of town. So in reference to Neko's silly comparison's about Obama's statement is: I wasn't aware he said that and even if I was he is entitled to his belief just as Seaoat is and I'm entitled to my opinion of such foolishness as saying God flooded his property. Obama didn't say that,though. If he did I'd say the same thing I said to Seaoat. Doesn't mean I don't like him personally or his policies. I just don't believe in all that religious horseshit anymore. Oh and PB-that's my opinion just like Seaoat has his. If I have to read people saying silly things like that then they can read what I think. Has nothing to do w/ behavior. If you don't like it-tuff. I don't like reading absurd statements.

Bravo....!!!

Wait a sec....are you an atheist...?

I don't believe in atheism.

Must be. I don't believe in Jesus.

OK....in my world that doesn't make you an atheist. Semitic folk don't believe in Jesus....but they are not atheists.

But either way, your relationship with a Higher Power, good bad or indifferent, makes zero difference to me one way or the other.

155For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 9:50 pm

Red Kneckerson wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I have not responded to this post because I have been occupied this week end taking care of my granddaughter while my daughter and son in law were out of town. So in reference to Neko's silly comparison's about Obama's statement is: I wasn't aware he said that and even if I was he is entitled to his belief just as Seaoat is and I'm entitled to my opinion of such foolishness as saying God flooded his property. Obama didn't say that,though. If he did I'd say the same thing I said to Seaoat. Doesn't mean I don't like him personally or his policies. I just don't believe in all that religious horseshit anymore. Oh and PB-that's my opinion just like Seaoat has his. If I have to read people saying silly things like that then they can read what I think. Has nothing to do w/ behavior. If you don't like it-tuff. I don't like reading absurd statements.

Bravo....!!!

Wait a sec....are you an atheist...?

I don't believe in atheism.

Must be. I don't believe in Jesus.

OK....in my world that doesn't make you an atheist. Semitic folk don't believe in Jesus....but they are not atheists.

But either way, your relationship with a Higher Power, good bad or indifferent, makes zero difference to me one way or the other.

I honestly don't know if there is a higher power or not,however, I do not believe in the stuff written in the bible by a bunch of humans. I'm just hoping it's not the same God in the bible, if it's true. We are certainly in trouble,if so.

156For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 9:52 pm

Got it....

157For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 9:54 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

bluemoon wrote:Atheists don't have viable candidates of their own in Presidential elections. They vote for the candidate they believe is best for the country, instead of voting for one who is closer to their religious beliefs.

It's a difficult concept but it's one all thinking Americans should consider.

I have to disagree with that statement. I think we're all looking for the "right" thing to do...the right person to represent our beliefs. I just think a lot of people are misinformed...and some just don't really care about other people, or possibly think they can't afford to help others. I would never vote for someone I consider to be just in it for their own glory or enrichment. That's what I thought about George W. Bush, from day one. I never accepted that the tragedy of 9/11 was just a product of some family black sheep living in a cave in Afghanistan. He was a known CIA "asset". He was a scapegoat.

158For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 10:06 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nekochan wrote:
Lurch wrote:I'm pretty sure if I can pick out a fake "Christian" their god should be able to figure it out too..

I wonder who they think they're foolin?

It's impossible to pick out a fake from a real Christian if you think real Christians live sinless lives. They are all fake, in that case.

No one lives a "sinless life". That person doesn't exist. We are all fallible, whether we want to believe it or not. What I try to do is be my authentic self. ..the person I was meant to be...and to carry that thought into all my dealings with other people. I don't have one personality for business and another for my friends...even if it means (and it has) that I cause a rift between me and my siblings/other friends/whomever. I won't cheat people, no matter what the "prize". I won't, to the best of my knowledge and ability, allow other people to take advantage of others, if I can stop it...and I will call out a charlatan in a heartbeat.

159For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 10:11 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Lurch wrote:I'm pretty sure if I can pick out a fake "Christian" their god should be able to figure it out too..

I wonder who they think they're foolin?

It's impossible to pick out a fake from a real Christian if you think real Christians live sinless lives. They are all fake, in that case.

No one lives a "sinless life". That person doesn't exist. We are all fallible, whether we want to believe it or not. What I try to do is be my authentic self. ..the person I was meant to be...and to carry that thought into all my dealings with other people. I don't have one personality for business and another for my friends...even if it means (and it has) that I cause a rift between me and my siblings/other friends/whomever. I won't cheat people, no matter what the "prize". I won't, to the best of my knowledge and ability, allow other people to take advantage of others, if I can stop it...and I will call out a charlatan in a heartbeat.

I understand and it's why I said that one's personal religious beliefs shape every aspect of their life and anyone who would lie about their religious beliefs cannot be trusted with the business of the country. That's what I think, anyway.

160For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 10:13 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nekochan wrote:A person's personal religious beliefs shapes everything in his/her life. How does a thinking American bash Christians, calling them weak minded, foolish, wrong, stupid, backwards....but think a president who is a believer is a great leader and a great decision maker for the country?

There are atheists on here who don't necessarily think all Christians are foolish for being believers, but then there are others who think that being a Christian amounts to one having a serious flaw. Just as there are some who used Romney's beliefs against him by suggesting that anyone who believes as he believes is nothing short of crazy and is unfit to be in the Oval Office.

Why do you keep playing politics with your religious beliefs? Do you really think George W. Bush was a Christian? Really? He used some "born again" concept to hide the fact that he was a deserter, an opportunist, and a sadist...or at least, he didn't care who he killed, so long as it served his personal agenda. I know I'm right about this, so don't bother claiming otherwise.

161For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 10:18 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:A person's personal religious beliefs shapes everything in his/her life. How does a thinking American bash Christians, calling them weak minded, foolish, wrong, stupid, backwards....but think a president who is a believer is a great leader and a great decision maker for the country?

There are atheists on here who don't necessarily think all Christians are foolish for being believers, but then there are others who think that being a Christian amounts to one having a serious flaw. Just as there are some who used Romney's beliefs against him by suggesting that anyone who believes as he believes is nothing short of crazy and is unfit to be in the Oval Office.

Why do you keep playing politics with your religious beliefs? Do you really think George W. Bush was a Christian? Really? He used some "born again" concept to hide the fact that he was a deserter, an opportunist, and a sadist...or at least, he didn't care who he killed, so long as it served his personal agenda. I know I'm right about this, so don't bother claiming otherwise.

I just agreed with your last post. A person's religious beliefs shapes everything in their life.

You're the one playing politics with your religious beliefs with your comments here about Bush. I don't know what's in Bush's heart or Obama's heart. All any of us can do is listen to what they have to say and determine whether we believe them. But since you know you're right, then I guess that's the end of your non-political religious discussion.

162For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 10:21 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

FT you post is dripping with hypocrisy...Obama kills just like Bush...NO DIFFERENCE...droneman Obama.

Sorry this is my last post for a while typing is killing me...I took a hard shoulder hit to my ribs playing racquetball and I am in a lot of pain...good night

163For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 10:22 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:FT you post is dripping with hypocrisy...Obama kills just like Bush...NO DIFFERENCE...droneman Obama.

Sorry this is my last post for a while typing is killing me...I took a hard shoulder hit to my ribs playing racquetball and I am in a lot of pain...good night

Hope you feel better, Teo.

164For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 10:26 pm

"A person's religious beliefs shapes everything in their life."

That's not necessarily a good thing.

165For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 10:27 pm

Rest easy Teo.

166For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 10:29 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Chrissy wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:I'm not an atheist. I am a Democrat, and I supported Obama over any other candidate in 2008, as did the majority of the people. I remember standing in line to vote early and watching the faces of the people ahead of me in line...LOL...they couldn't STAND to see the number of...shall we just say...diverse...people converging on the library (old Tryon branch). The hatred was written all over their faces...and the fear. Wherever there's hatred, you'll find fear.

There is a God...the God of all. Call Him by whatever name you want. And, if He's capable of hatred, what He hates the most is people that do evil in His name and try to use His teachings to belittle, demean and demonize other people, instead of following His Word...whose "faith" is shrill and condemning, mostly self-serving and fake...what my grandpa used to call..."screw-you-on-Saturday-Sunday-go-to-meetin'"...fake holy rollers with an agenda...furthest thing from Christianity.

Those people that died...they're in His arms now. No more pain, no more sorrow, no more trying to live in a world dominated by greedy, selfish, lying, POS, holier-than-thou "Christians".

"Those people that died...they're in His arms now. No more pain, no more sorrow, no more trying to live in a world dominated by greedy, selfish, lying, POS, holier-than-thou "Christians"."

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

yep, they are nothing but dead dirt, empty space. a waste like a pice of garbage sent to be recycled. sludge, a fart in the wind. shit, like a earth turd shitted and done with. a nothing ever was, ever will be. silent , non usefull forgotten in time grain of hopless shit.

btw

this is for the idiots

without pain there is no understanding of pleasure

without sorrow, there is no understanding of happiness

without love in your heart, you would not recognize hate

yen/yang

kill the only thing that makes you human, after all, most of you rally arnt that human anyway. just another dustbunny on the face of the planet that needs to be removed.

If that's what you got from my post, you're completely dense...not that I didn't already know it. Most of the people I know well are good people...wouldn't hurt someone else on purpose. The ones that I know have
or would take advantage...I hate to say they're dead to me. I forget their names. I don't interact with them. No time.

167For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 10:29 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:"A person's religious beliefs shapes everything in their life."

If you think that believing in scripture is foolish but then the guy you vote for does believe in scripture and furthermore thinks that God uses him to do His will, I can see where that would be a problem.

168For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 10:33 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Neko, what I believe you've been attempting to do with this thread is equate religion to the political landscape. So, here's what I have to say about Bush...he is no Christian. He used every means available to him to erase his sordid past. He was never elected to any office; he stole the presidency...and it was never about anyone else...always about him. That's who he is.

169For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 10:35 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:Neko, what I believe you've been attempting to do with this thread is equate religion to the political landscape. So, here's what I have to say about Bush...he is no Christian. He used every means available to him to erase his sordid past. He was never elected to any office; he stole the presidency...and it was never about anyone else...always about him. That's who he is.

I think I've been very clear with my question.
But it's good to see that you're not using religion in your politics or playing politics with your religion.

170For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/28/2013, 3:02 am

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:Neko, what I believe you've been attempting to do with this thread is equate religion to the political landscape. So, here's what I have to say about Bush... he is no Christian. He used every means available to him to erase his sordid past. He was never elected to any office; he stole the presidency...and it was never about anyone else...always about him. That's who he is.

As I'm sure you'll agree, that description fits President Barack Hussein Obama than anyone else.

President Bush won fair and square. All Al "Snake Oil Salesman" Gore had to do was win his HOME STATE and Florida would not have been relevant.

Enough about the past, why do you refuse to talk about the problems we're having today? Or are you making a feeble attempt to drag attention away from all President Barack Hussein Obama's well known growing scandals.

171For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/28/2013, 7:20 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

Enough about the past, why do you refuse to talk about the problems we're having today? Or are you making a feeble attempt to drag attention away from all President Barack Hussein Obama's well known growing scandals.
Yes Obama's got plenty of scandals and he's got his attorney general investigating himself.
But it was Bush who started all these so-called "wars" that are still going on today. And those ARE still our problems.

The one thing that BOTH have in common is this. Bush is living in the lap of luxury paid for by the money the government is borrowing. And Obama will be living in the lap of luxury paid for by the money the government is borrowing. And both will be doing this while the country continues to decline.

172For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/28/2013, 7:40 am

Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:"A person's religious beliefs shapes everything in their life."

If you think that believing in scripture is foolish but then the guy you vote for does believe in scripture and furthermore thinks that God uses him to do His will, I can see where that would be a problem.

I think they like to sweep what you just said under the rug and forget it. Like they do anything that obummer does, they will either twist it or hide it.

^^^ or try and change the subject...

173For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/28/2013, 9:08 am

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote: who are the fake followers of Christ? and would they be much different than an atheist?

don't let them kid you, honey, the fake followers of christ and the atheists are the same thing. they just use different names is all.

Not by a long shot. Quite honestly Bob, that post to really offensive to me as an atheist. It also make absolutely no sense since we do not believe there is a god, so how can we be fake Christians? Your posts are usually very enlightening and profound, however this one has to be the most idiotic I have ever seen from you.

174For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/28/2013, 9:19 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:FT you post is dripping with hypocrisy...Obama kills just like Bush...NO DIFFERENCE...droneman Obama.

Take care of those ribs and get better soon my friend.

175For the atheists.. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/28/2013, 9:27 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
I honestly don't know if there is a higher power or not,however, I do not believe in the stuff written in the bible by a bunch of humans. I'm just hoping it's not the same God in the bible, if it's true. We are certainly in trouble,if so.

Dreams that sounds more like an agnostic than it does an atheist.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum