Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the atheists..

+6
gulfbeachbandit
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
Nekochan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

126For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 5:50 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have no use for bush or obama either one, neko. I'm sick of them both.

127For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 6:00 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I know you are, Bob. I get that from you posts. But you were taking a jab at Bush when you posted that article. And I'm just trying to get back to where we were when you posted the article and clarify what your article stated. We were talking about a president who is dishonest when he says he believes in God. And you posted the article where Kuo accused some in the Bush admin of mocking Christians. Kuo made no such claim about Bush. Kuo did not say that he thought Bush was fake in his beliefs. In fact, he called Bush a good man. And again, I want to be clear that I did not start this thread to be an Obama bashing thread.

128For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 6:17 pm

I did not start this thread to be an Obama bashing thread.

I left this kerfuffle @ 11:30....my wife and I went to a noon meeting, then had an awesome late lunch @ Hurricanes Wings and such on 9th (2 thumbs up)...ran a couple of errands....came home, hung out in the pool for a long relaxing session....came in and sat down to see what has transpired, and the last words on the thread (which I read first) echoed like a distant memory...

I did not start this thread to be an Obama bashing thread.

Awesome. It's like putting the thread on pause....

Carry on.

129For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 7:44 pm

PBulldog2 wrote:And Neko, I have to question the motives of those who attack others' spiritual beliefs. What do they have to gain by doing this? Why do they even do it? It seems if they were solid in their own beliefs - or lack of - they would not feel the need to attack and demean others. Again, what does a person gain by this sort of behavior? A fleeting sense of superiority? A brief adrenaline tingle from ripping apart another poster? What?

All behavior has meaning, but even trying to explain that type of behavior is beyond me.

I do find it intriguing (and telling) that none of those posters have responded to your question.

(And Ghost, Neko is not referring to you, I'm certain.)

For the atheists.. - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHuWNoKggoVFQmv7bNTJtMunpGJcrGKAixRuku0By7LUo6JkaoSw

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG4OMNR5vD4

Smile

130For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 8:03 pm

PBulldog2 wrote:And Neko, I have to question the motives of those who attack others' spiritual beliefs. What do they have to gain by doing this? Why do they even do it? It seems if they were solid in their own beliefs - or lack of - they would not feel the need to attack and demean others. Again, what does a person gain by this sort of behavior? A fleeting sense of superiority? A brief adrenaline tingle from ripping apart another poster? What?

All behavior has meaning, but even trying to explain that type of behavior is beyond me.

I do find it intriguing (and telling) that none of those posters have responded to your question.

(And Ghost, Neko is not referring to you, I'm certain.)

Thanks for the reassurance PB, but I never once thought she was referring to me.

131For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 8:09 pm

2seaoat

Thanks for the reassurance PB, but I never once thought she was referring to me.

Not a chance she was talking about you.......you show respect even when you disagree with someone......I wish I could do the same with some.

132For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 8:10 pm

I have not responded to this post because I have been occupied this week end taking care of my granddaughter while my daughter and son in law were out of town. So in reference to Neko's silly comparison's about Obama's statement is: I wasn't aware he said that and even if I was he is entitled to his belief just as Seaoat is and I'm entitled to my opinion of such foolishness as saying God flooded his property. Obama didn't say that,though. If he did I'd say the same thing I said to Seaoat. Doesn't mean I don't like him personally or his policies. I just don't believe in all that religious horseshit anymore. Oh and PB-that's my opinion just like Seaoat has his. If I have to read people saying silly things like that then they can read what I think. Has nothing to do w/ behavior. If you don't like it-tuff. I don't like reading absurd statements.

133For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 8:22 pm

2seaoat

I have not responded to this post

A bit self absorbed.....I do not think Neko was referring to you. It was obvious that she was referring to someone who thought they were intelligent and looked at people who believed in God and providence as not being as intelligent as that person. I am convinced you could not be that person because you prove the same exposing your intelligence each day on this forum. Nobody so willing to share their lack of understanding could ever be that presumptive.

134For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 8:23 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:I have not responded to this post because I have been occupied this week end taking care of my granddaughter while my daughter and son in law were out of town. So in reference to Neko's silly comparison's about Obama's statement is: I wasn't aware he said that and even if I was he is entitled to his belief just as Seaoat is and I'm entitled to my opinion of such foolishness as saying God flooded his property. Obama didn't say that,though. If he did I'd say the same thing I said to Seaoat. Doesn't mean I don't like him personally or his policies. I just don't believe in all that religious horseshit anymore. Oh and PB-that's my opinion just like Seaoat has his. If I have to read people saying silly things like that then they can read what I think. Has nothing to do w/ behavior. If you don't like it-tuff. I don't like reading absurd statements.

Bravo....!!!

Wait a sec....are you an atheist...?

I don't believe in atheism.

135For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 8:29 pm

2seaoat wrote:I have not responded to this post

A bit self absorbed.....I do not think Neko was referring to you. It was obvious that she was referring to someone who thought they were intelligent and looked at people who believed in God and providence as not being as intelligent as that person. I am convinced you could not be that person because you prove the same exposing your intelligence each day on this forum. Nobody so willing to share their lack of understanding could ever be that presumptive.

Spit it out asshole. Who was she aiming at in her drive by fruiting...?

You mealy mouth assholes suck. 9 freaking pages of the same BS for what...?

It's all about the strokes.

136For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 8:34 pm

For the atheists.. - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrD6RBYFgaT1m97m0avoD_Qqe5otM7RNyeXH8xsd_v2Zv0SYk3

Artfully done!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO62scTZ7Qk

Very Happy

137For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 8:35 pm

2seaoat

William.....I do not type braille.......

138For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 8:38 pm

2seaoat

Artfully done!

Back at you......people really do need to listen to your music links........

139For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 8:54 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:I have not responded to this post because I have been occupied this week end taking care of my granddaughter while my daughter and son in law were out of town. So in reference to Neko's silly comparison's about Obama's statement is: I wasn't aware he said that and even if I was he is entitled to his belief just as Seaoat is and I'm entitled to my opinion of such foolishness as saying God flooded his property. Obama didn't say that,though. If he did I'd say the same thing I said to Seaoat. Doesn't mean I don't like him personally or his policies. I just don't believe in all that religious horseshit anymore. Oh and PB-that's my opinion just like Seaoat has his. If I have to read people saying silly things like that then they can read what I think. Has nothing to do w/ behavior. If you don't like it-tuff. I don't like reading absurd statements.

Bingo...........

we have our hypocrite in a box LOL

sheep, gate, prod...>>>> see<<< LOL

140For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 8:57 pm

2seaoat wrote:

Back at you......people really do need to listen to your music links........

For the atheists.. - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLvifBXh8ObfrfKH0utaHJ-5djytzYUJUNkedaRFqnVV2EDi1o

I'm not too worried about it...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I1RtvC-5Qc

Cool

141For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 9:05 pm

2seaoat wrote:William.....I do not type braille.......

That's what I thought.

142For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 9:14 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Nothing nice about FTs post..she blames the followers of Christ for the troubles of the world ...that is just stupid... As far as children in hell...God's call not mine.

No, Teo...I didn't blame true followers of Christ for anything...I blamed the fake followers of Christ.

143For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 9:22 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Nothing nice about FTs post..she blames the followers of Christ for the troubles of the world ...that is just stupid... As far as children in hell...God's call not mine.

No, Teo...I didn't blame true followers of Christ for anything...I blamed the fake followers of Christ.

since youre the decider, who are the fake followers of Christ? and would they be much different than an atheist?

144For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 9:24 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote: who are the fake followers of Christ? and would they be much different than an atheist?

don't let them kid you, honey, the fake followers of christ and the atheists are the same thing. they just use different names is all.

145For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 9:27 pm

I am the only one who said that to you, so here we are again-wrong. Your opinion of my intelligence is equal to my opinion of yours. Most people assume you are correct but that's because they don't really know and it sounds good. You have some correct info. in your posts but it is mostly an interpretation that is not fully factual. You're not as good as you think you are.

146For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 9:28 pm

At least athiests are not deceitful.

147For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 9:30 pm

Red Kneckerson wrote:

Bravo....!!!

Wait a sec....are you an atheist...?

I don't believe in atheism.

Must be. I don't believe in Jesus.

148For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 9:34 pm

2seaoat

You're not as good as you think you are.

That is exactly what my wife once said......but the make up sex was great.

149For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 9:38 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I'm not surprised you weren't aware of Obama's comment. It's a long holiday weekend, people aren't paying attention to the news and The Huffington Post most likely didn't mention his comment about God in its report. I wouldn't have noticed what he said, either, except I happened to be watching TV at the time.

Here are Obama's comments in reference to God:

http://swampland.time.com/2013/05/26/obama-tours-oklahoma-tornado-damage-meets-with-victims/

Obama told the story of a Bible found after another deadly tornado in Shawnee, Okla., the day before Moore was hit. It was discovered opened to the words, “A man will be as a hiding place from the wind, and a cover from the tempest.”

“And it’s a reminder, as Scripture often is, that God has a plan, and it’s important, though, that we also recognize we’re an instrument of his will,” Obama said. “And we need to know that as fellow Americans, we’re going to be there as shelter from the storm for the people of Moore who have been impacted.”

So you're right, Obama didn't say that God caused the tornado, instead he said in the aftermath of the tornado that God has a plan and that we're an instrument of God's will.

How do you think God is using Obama to do His will?

150For the atheists.. - Page 6 Empty Re: For the atheists.. 5/27/2013, 9:39 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:At least athiests are not deceitful.

Now that's a keeper!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum