Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place.....

+12
PBulldog2
Markle
Floridatexan
knothead
Watcher
Hospital Bob
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
Yella
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

You are right.  It is a Model S.  I just picked up a old Model Telsa to drive while my Bugatti Veyron was in the shop.  Wrecked it up on "T" st. Damn Chinaman ran a stop sign.

If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place..... - Page 4 Veyron-smash01-1-1_100220492_l

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Mr Ichi wrote:You are right.  It is a Model S.  I just picked up a old Model Telsa to drive while my Bugatti Veyron was in the shop.  Wrecked it up on "T" st. Damn Chinaman ran a stop sign.

If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place..... - Page 4 Veyron-smash01-1-1_100220492_l
Let's meet at the Coffee Cup for breakfast.  I'll bring my Lamborghini Veneno.
It's the most expensive production car in the world (a cool $4 million).
Has a V12 that produces 750 horsepower. Top speed is 221 mph with a 0-60 time of 2.8 seconds.
I don't drive it through Gulf Breeze.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/lamborghini_veneno_leaked_01_1-0304.jpg

bluemoon wrote:Along with other Pensacola discussion boards,  they're going to have a great time exposing all the racist statements allowed on this forum.

Boards is the guy in charge, and there won't be any problem with them identifying him as the host.  Boards, I'm not making a threat, I'm just stating the obvious.
You're free for all forum has become a daily spot for several local racists to gather and post thread after thread of pure garbage to justify their thinking.

If you want to keep associating yourself with this, that's up to you. But the forum is never going to be one that welcomes  open discussion when it's populated 24/7 by certain of your daily posters.

I hope no one ever writes an expose on it, but I would not be surprised to see it happen. It's your reputation on the line. I wouldn't want to risk mine this way.

I think you're a better person than those  you've chosen to host.

There are 12-15 contributing members here at best. I don't think that the PNJ or anyone else really cares what 12-15 people out of over 500,000 (tri county area) think, do, or act like. They aren't going to waste their time.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Hey, this thread turned out to be fun!  Bob and Ichi-san are turning heads at breakfast this morning!  Laughing Laughing

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I keep checking the PNJ for the letter to the editor that will instigate the investigation of this forum. Rolling Eyes 

This thread made me laugh so hard my tummy hurt!Twisted Evil 

Nekochan

Nekochan

PBulldog2 wrote:I keep checking the PNJ for the letter to the editor that will instigate the investigation of this forum. Rolling Eyes 

OK, so if the letter appears, who will write back a response letter in defense of all of us?  PB?  I think you would be the best forum member for that job! Razz

It would probably gain us some new blood.

PkrBum wrote:It would probably gain us some new blood.
Correct. That would be neat.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

PkrBum wrote:It would probably gain us some new blood.
That's what I was thinking. There is no such thing as bad PR! Very Happy 

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Nekochan wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:I keep checking the PNJ for the letter to the editor that will instigate the investigation of this forum. Rolling Eyes 

OK, so if the letter appears, who will write back a response letter in defense of all of us?  PB?  I think you would be the best forum member for that job! Razz
Gee, thanks, Neko....I think!alien 

Nekochan

Nekochan

PBulldog2 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

sunny   Honestly, PB, if anyone on here was going to write a letter in defense of me, I think I'd want it to be you.  Unless I get on your bad side.  Then maybe not.  lol. Smile

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Nekochan wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

sunny   Honestly, PB, if anyone on here was going to write a letter in defense of me, I think I'd want it to be you.  Unless I get on your bad side.  Then maybe not.  lol. Smile
I would do it, too. You know how bulldoggish I get about my friends!

(Of course, now that I have written that we are friends, I will be accused of being a member of the group that goes after other forum members. That is beyond absurd.)

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I thought about...maybe we should have a poll for the defense letter to refute the words of an admitted fibber (liar)

My contenders are

Mr Itchy--- Dentally challenged cracker

Gulf Beach Bandit---colored

PB-----nonconformist

I'm leaning toward PB.

BTW...several members of the P N J editorial board are well aware of Cat and her best buddy. The dynamic duo had multiple bannings.

Joanimaroni wrote:I thought about...maybe we should have a poll for the defense letter to refute the words of an admitted fibber (liar)

My contenders are

PB-----nonconformist

I'm leaning toward PB.

BTW...several members of the P N J  editorial board are well aware of Cat  and her best buddy. The dynamic duo had multiple bannings.
If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place..... - Page 4 Th?id=H.4956157148530385&w=251&h=102&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

What????? I didn't even get considered?... That's all right I don't want the job..... But I will help with the rebuttal if asked.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-e2bptjUOc

Cool 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I thought about...maybe we should have a poll for the defense letter to refute the words of an admitted fibber (liar)

My contenders are

PB-----nonconformist

I'm leaning toward PB.

BTW...several members of the P N J  editorial board are well aware of Cat  and her best buddy. The dynamic duo had multiple bannings.
If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place..... - Page 4 Th?id=H.4956157148530385&w=251&h=102&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

What????? I didn't even get considered?... That's all right I don't want the job..... But I will help with the rebuttal if asked.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-e2bptjUOc

Cool 

I will keep you in mind.

PNJ can't even find stories in front of their noses in this town much less worry about this forum. And if they happen to stumble across a story they screw it up when the report it.

I think this forum would be a good mini series.

It can be called "The Forum". Cool 

Let's all get outed and collect our millions Cool 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:I think this forum would be a good mini series.

How many more times do "we" need to outed and falsely accused?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Hey, I'm game if the show portrays the real truth about everyone.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I think this forum would be a good mini series.

How many more times do "we" need to outed and falsely accused?
LOL....

We need a script writer.

LOL....

We need a script writer.

No way. No one could make up any of this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or rewrite it........

Mr Ichi wrote:LOL....

We need a script writer.

No way.  No one could make up any of this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or rewrite it........
lol

don't need to, its all here in our daily edition....

I think I want Kristin Stewart to play me. Cool 

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:

I think I want Kristin Stewart to play me.
I think Kirstie Alley might be a better choice.

Earnest for me!!
If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place..... - Page 4 Earnest-235x300

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

okay Chrissy you do the casting...who plays seaoat...?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum