Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place.....

+12
PBulldog2
Markle
Floridatexan
knothead
Watcher
Hospital Bob
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
Yella
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Markle

Markle

bluemoon wrote:Here's a correction to my post:
Court record of appointment as AIF:  2010064620
Court record of sale of property: 2010064621

Those are the same date, obviously done at the same time since there is only one digit different. Absolute proof Neko knew her mother's property had already been sold. It no longer belonged to the estate.The mortgage payments, however did. That's why she'd made the effort to place them into a POD account. Once her mother died, that could no longer be done. It was months into probate before she transferred the funds into a probate account, as should have been done at the beginning,by law.

And later on, of course, the deed number of the illegal attempt to transfer the property, which was no longer in her mother's name:2012013675

I would suggest that somebody who will lie to the clerk of court might just be willing to tell a couple of whoppers about a family member on a small internet forum.
Just sayin"
There's been literally years of whoppers.
So if one of you decides you want to defend her to the PNJ,  go ahead.
She's not going to put her name on any LTE.That's for damned sure.
Who here cares?

Even a blank sheet of paper has two sides. Frankly, I don't care about either one.

Nekochan

Nekochan

bluemoon wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Hey, I'm game if the show portrays the real truth about everyone.[/quote

....and we get enough money to be set for life. I'd still work my mil job though.
I guess this software never erases an account, no matter how hard you try. I do hope that your TV reality show portrays the "real truth" about everyone. It could get very interesting if it did.
I didn't  intend to post again, but you all know that Cat never was honest when she said those words.  I read all the comments on this thread, and SINCE YOU'VE ALL BANDED TOGETHER IN HONESTY AND TRUST I just felt compelled to add one more item of truth to this thread.
I've been called a liar repeatedly on this forum by Nekochan and Joani as well as others. Most of you, it seems, have trusted Neko to the hilt over the years, back when she said I was the one who was "all about money," not her, that I'd spewed lies all over  the forum about her and that she was just an innocent victim of my venom.
I decided my parting shot the other day wasn't quite sufficient, after watching all the kissing and making up and especially the heartfelt apology from Chrissy. See, Chrissy had actually made up with me a couple of years ago, in a brief moment of sanity, and I feel that she needs some hard facts so she won't feel so guilty towards some of you. This is also being printed so some of you who want to write a rebuttal to me in the PNJ can think about placing your own name out there for such a cause.
Nekochan and I had a huge argument back 2000 over the recount, and it accellerated into words about family members that could not be taken back.
We'd been close before, had a lot of fun together. She is a smart lady and has a sense of humor (as do I, btw) that she doesn't show on this forum. But nothing could get past the insults we hurled online to each other in emails.  
Shortly after the argument,she mailed "evidence"files to my husband at work and my cousin trying to turn them against me. I'm still friends with my cousin, I talk to her daily and my husband and I will be celebrating 43 years of good, stable marriage next anniversary. So that effort failed.
Then I started posting to the PNJ forums,and because I was not ashamed to use my name, Neko found out. She logged  on as Crackerjack the first time,  and later used other names to try and discredit me online.Now that that forum is gone, she can no longer embarrass me because there aren't enough people who read here for me to care what the few of you think.
She's always claimed I hated her and it was about her mother's inheritance.
Her mother died a couple of years ago, and Neko was the executor of the will. She did everything within her power to keep her brother, my husband, from getting 1/4th of his mother's inheritance because she didn't want me spending her parent's money.  Here's the interesting part, and I'm enclosing court records numbers for all of you to see, so you'll finally know who the truly dishonest poster on this forum is and has been.
Prior to her mother's death, Neko got herself and another brother appointed attorneys in fact (power of attorney) over her mother. She did this on the same day that she and her brother sold her mother's 6 acres of land to another party.
Here's the copy of her POA online-Esc. County Clerk of Court record numbers:  2010064620
The court record where Neko's mom's property is soldis:2010064621
Both are dated the same date, obviously, Neko was completely aware of the sale. The numbers on the records are one digit apart.
After the sale, the mortgage payments were placed in a POD account in Neko's name, along with the other brother. If you look up what a POD account is, it is an account whereby probate can be over-riddden. Any money put into that account could, in theory, not be touched by the two siblings not involved in signing onto the account. This was done because Neko knew her mother's will left all 4 siblings an equal share of  her estate.
But that's not the topper. After her mother's death, and during the probate period (since any mortgage payments that were paid after her mother's passing were part of the estate, not subject to protection of the POD account) Neko did not want to sign the mortgage deed over  to her and her 3brothers equally, so she attempted  to play a cute trick on them. That game is also part of public records. She went to her lawyers, claiming that her mother's already sold property was still in her mother's name,and attempted to transfer a deed to the property, without the mortgage included  to her brothers, hoping that would be all she had to do to satisfy probate. Here's a record of that transaction on the court records:
2012013675 She then tried to get them all to sign off on probate, but luckily, my husband and I , knowing the property was no longer his mothers, were skeptical and refused to sign off on probate.
My husband and his siblings didn't realize that they were not being assigned payments  on the mortgage,and they signed the deed.However, later in the day, my husband  and I started  hired our own attorney. He simply stated that in 37 years of legal practice, he'd never seen anyone with the nerve to transfer a deed to property that they knew they no longer owned. He told us it was completely illegal,. and he set to work on the case by calling her attorneys and notifying them (they claimed they did not know the truth) that they'd written up a deed for someone who did not own the property in the deed.
It took a year and a half to get all this subterfuge straightened out, but the obvious fact of the matter is, and it is public record, that your friend Neko was willing to break the law, lie  to her attorneys, to do anything, in fact, to keep her mother's money in her pocket.
Public record proves she's a liar. I don't have to  prove it.
In the end, my husband receives his 1/4th of the payments on his mother's property quarterly, and fyi, neko,. I bought those mocassins I was talking about with your mom's money. LOL The best revenge really is living well.
Also, to Neko, Don't bother  continuing to send messages through the grape vine about possibly forclosing on your mom's property and that if that happened it would revert to your control. You have been released as executor of your mother's will, and any decisions to be made in the future about foreclosure or selling of that property will be made by all four property holders, not just by you. We laughed when that message got  to us a couple of weeks ago. One of these days your end of the grapevine will pass away and we won't have to listen to your foolishness any more.
The sad part about all of this is that Neko has lost her brother,my husband. When we had to hire a lawyer to protect his interests, he realized finally and forever exactly where all the evidence files and keeping of posts by me from the internet were going to be used. Neko took a file full of stuff to her attorneys to try and keep her brother from having what his mother wanted him to have, they sent it to our attorney, who laughed and asked who Neko thought his client was,  my husband or me?
Her duplicity and lies are a matter of court record.  This is the person who you have grown to trust and believe on these forums for years. I don't care what you've thought about me, I simply wanted to state my case since I see you're all swarming around her in a protective cocoon again.

37 years of law practice, my attorney said.He'd never seen ANYONE try to get by with a lie and a trick like she tried.

That's what she's about.
Now I've posted my post and said my piece.
Your trust has always been misplaced.
Joani and most will still rally behind her. But just know the proof can't be erased that your friend will do anything, even something patently illegal, to get her way and earn your favor.
It's very sad.

Now I'll try and delete that account again.
You really are insane.  

I was named by my mother as executor of her will. Within four weeks of my mother's death, I hired an experienced local probate attorney to handle my mother's estate probate. I gathered all of the paperwork concerning my mother's estate, including her will, and I gave it all to the probate attorney.  The probate attorney handled all of the steps involved in probate, from publishing the probate notice in the newspaper to preparing all of the legal paperwork, as required by Florida law.  If anything that you claim is true, then the probate attorney would be in serious trouble with the Florida Bar and the probate judge would have removed me as the Personal Representative.  Neither of which happened.

I welcome anyone to look at the court records and if it comes down to my word against yours to contact the probate attorney that I hired and YOUR attorney to get to the facts of this matter.

I think some people might just care Markle.

All the vitriol that's been spewed at me through the years, I just got tired of it. Even when I quit posting for a few days, it's continued.
You folks could have shown a little maturity. I'm just thankful there aren't that many of you here, not like there were at the PNJ.

Chrissy's heartfelt apology to you all and her feeling guilty is what spurred me on. She was right about the situation on the PNJ for one brief moment in time.  Then, in order to go along with the gang, she actually apologizes to you all.

But of course, if the truth isn't important to you, it's not important.

As for the probate attorney, they could not get in trouble over the attempts to transfer that deed,because they placed a disclaimer on  the bottom of the deed, stating they had not done a  records search and the assertions made in the deed were from their client.  It's public record Neko, on the deed,online.

When you lie to your own attorneys, they have a  difficult time doing what they need to do.  Our attorney also stated that he had never seen an affadavit written out like the ones you had your brother's  sign relinquishing their rights to notice of activities regarding the probating of the estate.  You knew they would not understand that, and you were mad as hell the afternoon that my husband refused to sign and say he'd gotten everything he was entitled to. He called you and  You  told him he could get a lawyer,because you figured he wouldn't. After all, you've always called him a wuss on this forum.
He's not as stupid as you think Neko. Your threat through the grapevine to forclose on the property and then it would revert to you for handling is absolutely stupid.  You own 1/4 of your mother's estate, and my husband owns 1/4. You won't ever do a damned thing with his 1/4 without his approval.   All your games are over.
We're enjoying that little bit of money we get quarterly.

It will either keep coming or you can buy out his 1/4.
That's gonna take a big old clump of cash.

And nobody has to call any lawyers. They can view the deed online, with your signature and your lawyer's disclaimer. You're a college graduate with a degree in the legal field. You know you can't deed away property that is not yours.
It's public record and will be there forever.

Last edited by bluemoon on 9/26/2013, 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nekochan

Nekochan

Another thing, Cat--my mother gave my oldest brother and myself (one of us as alternate) power of attorney years before she passed away (POA papers were written in 2002), not at the time her property was sold ( in 2010).   Just another one of your lies.   It's in the court records for anyone who cares to look at the dates.

Last edited by Nekochan on 9/26/2013, 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nekochan

Nekochan

bluemoon wrote:I think some people might just care Markle.

All the vitriol that's been spewed at me through the years, I just got tired of it. Even when I quit posting for a few days, it's continued.
You folks could have shown a little maturity. I'm just thankful there aren't that many of you here, not like there were at the PNJ.

Chrissy's heartfelt apology to you all and her feeling guilty is what spurred me on. She was right about the situation on the PNJ for one brief moment in time.  Then, in order to go along with the gang, she actually apologizes to you all.

But of course, if the truth isn't important to you, it's not important.

As for the probate attorney, they could not get in trouble over the attempts to transfer that deed,because they placed a disclaimer on  the bottom of the deed, stating they had not done a  records search and the assertions made in the deed were from their client.  It's public record Neko, on the deed,online.

When you lie to your own attorneys, they have a  difficult time doing what they need to do.  Our attorney also stated that he had never seen an affadavit written out like the ones you had your brother's  sign relinquishing their rights to notice of activities regarding the probating of the estate.  You knew they would not understand that, and you were mad as hell the afternoon that my husband refused to sign and say he'd gotten everything he was entitled to. He called you and  You  told him he could get a lawyer,because you figured he wouldn't. After all, you've always called him a wuss on this forum.
He's not as stupid as you think Neko. Your threat through the grapevine to forclose on the property and then it would revert to you for handling is absolutely stupid.  You own 1/4 of your mother's estate, and my husband owns 1/4. You won't ever do a damned thing with his 1/4 without his approval.   All your games are over.
We're enjoying that little bit of money we get quarterly.

It will either keep coming or you can buy out his 1/4.
That's gonna take a big old clump of cash.
You really should rethink your posting this crap.  You just look more nuts all the time.

I'm just going to let you wallow around and try to wriggle out of it.

The records are there. Your signature is on a deed to property that was not yours to deed away.  Your attorney's disclaimer, saying there was no property search done prior to the writing of the deed, is on the bottom of the paper.
And the obvious conclusion, of anyone with a brain, is the truth. You lied to your own attorneys.  That's what my husband's attorney told US. You had to have two extensions to orders requiring you to close probate. That's public record. It proved who was interested in keeping what for  themself.

I put off writing this online for a long time, and if you had one iota of self control online when I try to leave here, I wouldn't have done so.
It's done, it's record, and unless you go and void that deed (which is something you should have done, considering it's a cloud on the real owner's deed forever) it isn't going to go away.

I'm through with you Neko. Your brother has been through with you.
But the one thing I'll say, and you can write this in your own blood so you won't forget, is that you won't do ANYTHING with foreclosure, or resale, or any other action on that property without the consent of everyone whose name is on the mortgage. So quit sending stupid messages through J.C.
Nobody at my house has believed you in a very long time now.

And this "crap" as you call it, can't hurt me.
My husband and I spent some of his inheritance on a trip to Vancouver, some on a trip to Tennessee recently, and like I said, I'll think of you every time I put on my new mocassions.

Now keep on keeping on. Your friends on here will still believe you, no matter what I post. They'll believe you no matter that court records prove your deceit. They're only interested in playing games and calling black people "coloreds." And since you're evidently as racist as they are- glad I didn't know that years ago, you can still enjoy your games.
Ciao
Now boards, I can't seem to delete my account, so how about banning me? This isn't a place I want to be associated with, that's for sure.

Nekochan

Nekochan

bluemoon wrote:I'm just going to let you wallow around and try to wriggle out of it.

The records are there. Your signature is on a deed to property that was not yours to deed away.  Your attorney's disclaimer, saying there was no property search done prior to the writing of the deed, is on the bottom of the paper.
And the obvious conclusion, of anyone with a brain, is the truth. You lied to your own attorneys.  That's what my husband's attorney told US. You had to have two extensions to orders requiring you to close probate. That's public record. It proved who was interested in keeping what for  themself.

I put off writing this online for a long time, and if you had one iota of self control online when I try to leave here, I wouldn't have done so.
It's done, it's record, and unless you go and void that deed (which is something you should have done, considering it's a cloud on the real owner's deed forever) it isn't going to go away.

I'm through with you Neko. Your brother has been through with you.
But the one thing I'll say, and you can write this in your own blood so you won't forget, is that you won't do ANYTHING with foreclosure, or resale, or any other action on that property without the consent of everyone whose name is on the mortgage. So quit sending stupid messages through J.C.
Nobody at my house has believed you in a very long time now.

And this "crap" as you call it, can't hurt me.
My husband and I spent some of his inheritance on a trip to Vancouver, some on a trip to Tennessee recently, and like I said, I'll think of you every time I put on my new mocassions.

Now keep on keeping on. Your friends on here will still believe you, no matter what I post. They'll believe you no matter that court records prove your deceit.  They're only interested in playing games and calling black people "coloreds." And since you're evidently as racist as they are- glad I didn't know that years ago, you can still enjoy your games.
Ciao
Now boards, I can't seem to delete my account, so how about banning me? This isn't a place I want to be associated with, that's for sure.
You want everyone to believe that I illegally signed a deed and recorded it with the court.  And that the probate lawyer that I hired is either an idiot or that he was in cahoots with my evil scheme.  But mostly you want everyone to believe that when I did this illegal act of trying to steal the property from my siblings, that your attorney didn't go straight to the probate judge and petition him to have me removed as personal representative.   And now you also want everyone to think that I can just go and foreclose on a property or that I even would want to have to do such a thing. 

I think it's a good idea for you to put on your moccasins and walk away from the forum.  Best idea you've had in a long time.

boards of FL

boards of FL

bluemoon wrote:
Ciao

Hilarious. The person who created a thread so that they could personally threaten me is now asking me to help them with the apparently complicated task of deleting their account.

Good luck with that.

Nekochan

Nekochan

LOL, why does she have to be banned or deleted?  Can't she just leave?  Rolling Eyes

OMG! What did I tell you about Cat? She did this same thing over at the PNJ trying to convince anyone who would listen why she wasn't a liar. I would even read any of the court records because they're not going to tell you what Cat alleged and it's none of our business anyway. Neko would be in jail for that if it was true. Cat will go to any extent to try and make Neko look bad. It's very sad. Why don't you tell us how much you and your husband helped his mother in her last days? Think about that when you're spending the money she left your husband...not you. I wonder how you sleep at night?

OMG!

Not only do I have a pain in my tittie, now I have a headache. Crying or Very sad 

BTW. How much money was it? Can i borrow some? I havnt had a decent vacation in a LONG time. You can give me some money as a gift and I can come to Pola and we can party...... oh yeah!!!! sunny 

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:OMG! What did I tell you about Cat? She did this same thing over at the PNJ trying to convince anyone who would listen why she wasn't a liar. I would even read any of the court records because they're not going to tell you what Cat alleged and it's none of our business anyway. Neko would be in jail for that if it was true. Cat will go to any extent to try and make Neko look bad. It's very sad. Why don't you tell us how much you and your husband helped his mother in her last days? Think about that when you're spending the money she left your husband...not you. I wonder how you sleep at night?
Tell me about it!  At the very least, I would have been removed as the personal representative if I had filed an illegal deed with the court in an attempt to steal my mother's property from my siblings.   And you're right, I could have and probably would have gone to jail!

Nekochan

Nekochan

Chrissy wrote:OMG!

Not only do I have a pain in my tittie, now I have a headache. Crying or Very sad 

BTW. How much money was it? Can i borrow some? I havnt had a decent vacation in a LONG time. You can give me some money as a gift and I can come to Pola and we can party...... oh yeah!!!! sunny 
Apparently, you're the one who set her off with that nice thread you started.  

No good deed goes unpunished when you're dealing with Cat. No

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:OMG! What did I tell you about Cat? She did this same thing over at the PNJ trying to convince anyone who would listen why she wasn't a liar. I would even read any of the court records because they're not going to tell you what Cat alleged and it's none of our business anyway. Neko would be in jail for that if it was true. Cat will go to any extent to try and make Neko look bad. It's very sad. Why don't you tell us how much you and your husband helped his mother in her last days? Think about that when you're spending the money she left your husband...not you. I wonder how you sleep at night?

cheers cheers

no stress

no stress

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers  Best post by far of this entire thread!!! Good job Dreams!!

Nekochan wrote:
Tell me about it!  At the very least, I would have been removed as the personal representative if I had filed an illegal deed with the court in an attempt to steal my mother's property from my siblings.   And you're right, I could have and probably would have gone to jail!
Actually, had we decided to go to the state's attorneys office at the time, you could have been in deep trouble. Your brother values family ties more than you do Neko.  The deed's online, so there's no denying it was executed. And the real owner's deed is online as well. Your attorneys stipulated they were not responsible for what was in the deed you filed as executor, so they are not responsible.
Nobody wanted you arrested.
You could have been removed as executor for not filing a timely inventory of the estate's assets (due within 30 days of appointment as executor.) Notice online, it took you almost a year to do that. You could have been removed for the fictitious deed claiming the property was still in your mother's name.  You could have been removed for keeping your mother's money in the POD account months after her assets were to be reported to the court.  There were endless reasons you could have been removed, and my husband's attorney discussed that with us. However, he was an optimist and always believed that if your attorneys were honest, we could get it all straightened out in time. The appointing of a new executor would have delayed the proceedings, so my husband decided, with our attorney, not to pursue it. Also, because of all the reasons you could have been removed, and the fact that your attorneys knew those reasons as well as he did, he had leverage to encourage them to encourage you to stop fighting the case. And in time, the estate was settled fairly. Nobody was going to get by with anything else from the moment we retained our attorney, and we knew that. He's a good attorney, and a good friend to us as well  as to my mother. He's handling the sale of some property of hers right now. She's likely to be coming into some money for the first time in her life, and at 91, it's well past time for her to feel free to help out some of the people who have been helping her out for years. She plans to give some large gifts to some people who have been a huge help in her declining years. I plan to help her do that. I'm not naming names, because we'd like it to be a nice surprise for them.
You weren't removed because your brother was advised not to pursue it, and we trusted our lawyer.  That's the ONLY reason you weren't removed from your executorship. But what you have to realize now, is once probate is over, so is any control you have over anybody's share of the property but your own. So stop with sending messages through JC to BM that you know will get around to us. We ain't swallowing anything from you anymore. We don't have to.
I'll try again to delete that account boards. Your software sucks.And so do you for not assisting with the delete.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

no stress

no stress

By what I have read of you, I doubt that your husband has ever decided a damn thing since he slipped a ring on and wed you. Give that poor bastard his balls back and let him live out his twilight years with some dignity. Go out and get your own money too. What his mom left him is his and I doubt the poor woman intended for you to be buying shoes with her hard earned money. Hell wait til your own folks snuff it and buy some shoes with their money. Every one of your posts reek with vindictiveness and pettiness the likes we haven't seen of since your untimely return, shit its no wonder joanie pegged you within 4 posts. Now if youre too flippin stupid to unass yourself from here then PM boards so he can do it for you...either way you wont be missed.

Nekochan

Nekochan

bluemoon wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Actually, had we decided to go to the state's attorneys office at the time, you could have been in deep trouble. Your brother values family ties more than you do Neko.  The deed's online, so there's no denying it was executed. And the real owner's deed is online as well. Your attorneys stipulated they were not responsible for what was in the deed you filed as executor, so they are not responsible.
Nobody wanted you arrested.
You could have been removed as executor for not filing a timely inventory of the estate's assets (due within 30 days of appointment as executor.) Notice online, it took you almost a year to do that. You could have been removed for the fictitious deed claiming the property was still in your mother's name.  You could have been removed for keeping your mother's money in the POD account months after her assets were to be reported to the court.  There were endless reasons you could have been removed, and my husband's attorney discussed that with us. However, he was an optimist and always believed that if your attorneys were honest, we could get it all straightened out in time. The appointing of a new executor would have delayed the proceedings, so my husband decided, with our attorney, not to pursue it. And in time, the estate was settled fairly. Nobody was going to get by with anything else from the moment we retained our attorney, and we knew that. He's a good attorney, and a good friend to us as well  as to my mother. He's handling the sale of some property of hers right now. She's likely to be coming into some money for the first time in her life, and at 91, it's well past time for her to feel free to help out some of the people who have been helping her out for years.
You weren't removed because your brother was advised not to pursue it, and we trusted our lawyer.  That's the ONLY reason you weren't removed from your executorship. But what you have to realize now, is once probate is over, so is any control you have over anybody's share of the property but your own. So stop with sending messages through JC to BM that you know will get around to us. We ain't swallowing anything from you anymore. We don't have to.
I'll try again to delete that account boards. Your software sucks.And so do you for not assisting with the delete.
The online deed that you're talking about has to be the personal representative's deed, which was prepared by the probate attorney, not by me.  The personal representative's deed has all four beneficiaries names on it, not just mine.  Filing a personal representative's deed is the method by which the property/note was legally changed from my mother's name to her beneficiaries' names--all four of us

When I hired the probate attorney, I discussed my mother's assets with him and since all she had of any real value was the note on the property, the attorney advised that there was no need to file an itemized inventory. So your husband signed papers early in the probate process that should have streamlined the probate.  When an estate has a lot of assets- accounts, stocks, etc, an itemized inventory needs to be done.  That was not the case with my mother and your husband knew that.  We all knew it.  Seven months or so into probate, after the notice of probate had been published and the estate's final bill (there was only one bill to settle) was settled, we were ready to close the estate and distribute the money, 4 ways equally.    At that point, your husband refused to sign the papers to close the estate.  It was after that that the probate attorney received  a letter from your attorney demanding an itemized inventory.  I prepared an inventory which was later filed with the court.   But when you start making demands for different things to be done and filed with the court, it takes more time.    And lawyers and courts are slow.  A couple of extensions were filed mostly because YOU held up the probate.  Myself and my other two brothers wanted the estate closed ASAP.  You held it up. 

As for the account, I did exactly as the probate attorney advised me to do. I followed his instructions to the T as for how the account name was set up.   If I had wanted to keep money from your sorry ass in an illegal manner, I would have gone about it very differently than what you falsely claim about me.  And if he wanted to, my oldest brother could have spent every last dime of my mother's money before she passed away.  He did everything he could to make sure she was properly cared for while keeping as much of her money intact as he could.   He deserves credit for that, which I'm sure that he will never receive from the likes of you. 

I haven't sent any messages through anyone about anything. I don't even know what you're talking about.  Furthermore, I think your lawyer would be very surprised to read your account of my mother's probate process.

It's clear to me that the only thing that concerns you or ever concerned you about my mother or my family was what you could gain financially.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Well Neko, I consider your mother to have been a fair  and non-judgmental lady to equally divide her estate...

If I remember correctly, from the long personal posts by Cat on the PNJ, Cat and your brother did not even visit your mother for years until the day she died and your brother visited her that day. Pretty damn shitty of them and your mom's grandchildren.

I also remember Cat filed a false report to DCF. Your brother, your mom's care taker,  got on the PNJ forums and told Cat to stop posting all the family business and to shut her damn mouth.

BTW.  None of this would have been online at all if you ladies in the girlsclub could have restrained yourselves and not called Kitty Kitty everytime bluemoon posted.

It's kind of dangerous stuff, actually.

BTW Joanie, I remember everything Neko posted online about her brother too.
But Neko is a liar.

And you're a sheep.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bluemoon wrote:BTW.  None of this would have been online at all if you ladies in the girlsclub could have restrained yourselves and not called Kitty Kitty everytime bluemoon posted.

lol! lol! 

Cut off your nose to spite your face........you really have no clue, do you Cat. Everything you posted makes YOU look like a total moron.

Nekochan

Nekochan

bluemoon wrote:BTW.  None of this would have been online at all if you ladies in the girlsclub could have restrained yourselves and not called Kitty Kitty everytime bluemoon posted.

I have nothing to hide.   I did my job as personal representative honestly and I followed the instructions of the probate attorney I hired.  Nothing in the court records supports anything you've said about me.    

In fact, you lost thousands of dollars that you would have otherwise had, in your foolish and feeble attempts to remove me as personal representative.   

You show your true colors with every post you make.

Gunz wrote:By what I have read of you, I doubt that your husband has ever decided a damn thing since he slipped a ring on and wed you.   Give that poor bastard his balls back and let him live out his twilight years with some dignity.   Go out and get your own  money too.  What his mom left him is his and I doubt the poor woman intended for you to be buying shoes with her hard earned money.   Hell wait til your own folks snuff it and buy some shoes with their money.   Every one of your posts reek with vindictiveness and pettiness the likes we haven't seen of since your untimely return, shit its no wonder joanie pegged you within 4 posts.    Now if youre too flippin stupid to unass yourself from here then PM boards so he can do it for you...either way you wont be missed.
I knew you'd be one of her permanent defenders Gunz. My husband hired the attorney, I had no" legal interest" in the case. Neko's brother has never done one single thing to her, but she wanted to punish me so she was willing to take away his inheritance. As far as my mother's money, when she passes, my husband will enjoy it too. See, we're a married couple. Our money is our money, not his and hers.
That's just one more tip on how to have a successful marriage.
I'm sure I won't be missed. But from now on, when at least SOME people post to this forum, there will be some small doubt in their minds as to Neko's veracity. That's pretty much enough for me.
After all, her presidential candidate already lost and she lost control of her mother's estate.

That's enough for me.
Like I said, it was the Kitty Kitty that brought the cat back. And you indulged yourself in that too.

An

Nekochan wrote:

I have nothing to hide.   I did my job as personal representative honestly and I followed the instructions of the probate attorney I hired.  Nothing in the court records supports anything you've said about me.    

In fact, you lost thousands of dollars that you would have otherwise had, in your foolish and feeble attempts to remove me as personal representative.   

You show your true colors with every post you make.
LOL. Nobody tried to remove you as personal rep. That would be a court proceeding and it would be listed under YOUR name.
Damn, the lies never stop.

Can't you understand the court records are at the clerk of court website?
Jesus, you are dumber than I ever thought.

These are OPEN public records.
They show you failed to produce inventory within 30 days.
They show a falsified transfer of a deed.
They show you drug the proceedings on until you were under court orders to close.
They don't show any proceedings being initiated to remove the executor.

LOL
Oh God, You can fool some of the people some of the time. Those people just MIGHT be everybody on this forum, if you're lucky.
But you can't fool everybody all the time,Neko.

Like they used to say on the UFO show, the truth is out there. I just decided to bring it up today. Since so many people were begging for Cat to surface and come back.
I've been good on here for 6 months, but you just couldn't take it.

BTW, our attorney charged us less than 2K for a year's work.
You're the one who paid the big old firm that you thought could con us idjits.

Last edited by bluemoon on 9/26/2013, 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum