Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place.....

+12
PBulldog2
Markle
Floridatexan
knothead
Watcher
Hospital Bob
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
Yella
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:
And of course, people who accuse others and throw terms like "toothless cracker" around don't realize how bigoted they're being.

Yes, I'm horribly intolerant of bigots.

Nailed me again, Neko.

lmao

Sal wrote:I've never understood the desire to silence bigots.

Let them spew their hatred for everyone to see.

It's very telling that all of the forum bigots are conservatives with the exception of Dreams.

She's just a Pensacolan white woman of a certain age.

lol
Sal, you know so little. Dreams isn't a Pensacolian, and don't get too enthused with her posts. She'll report your son or daughter to the county because she thinks they needed a work permit on their house if she finds out who you are. She did that to my son and caused the county to have to pay some poor  inspector's salary one afternoon to go out and look at my son's old house and tell him he hadn't broken any law.She admitted it online after the event.  All because she didn't like the stuff I posted back on the old PNJ forums.  She is devious and as deceitful as they come.  Since everybody knows I'm cat now, and I've  unregistered my account, you need to know some of the crud you're dealing with in this place. Never, never let anyone find out who you are or your address. You will be harassed as WTM was in your private life. There are some  dangerously mentally ill people that you're talking to, and you really don't know it yet. Watch your back.
WTM had good reason to threaten lawsuits against some of the participants on this forum. AT least one of them who had access to medical records at a hospital posted  some of his medical records online. One poster, who is now deceased, posted a record  of a lawsuit from a credit card company (which was a dispute that was easily resolved) that was made against me on the PNJ forum. If they can dig up anything on your private life  to hurt you, they will. And if you'd like to know who does it, all you have to do is see who it is that's complaining about THEIR personal info being posted on an internet forum.
Gladys Kravitz is one, and Neko is actually my husband's sister, so information about me was put out there very easily by her. She's a menace to society, but so far she's lost every outside the forum battle she's had with me, so I'm actually pretty cool about it. She knows what I mean.
This is just a parting warning.
You can think I'm nuts if you want to, but some people on here know it's the absolute truth.

Last edited by bluemoon on 9/23/2013, 6:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
And of course, people who accuse others and throw terms like "toothless cracker" around don't realize how bigoted they're being.

Yes, I'm horribly intolerant of bigots.

Nailed me again, Neko.

lmao
I have no idea what you're talking about.  But at least you're amused by it.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bluemoon wrote:

It's very telling that all of the forum bigots are conservatives with the exception of Dreams.

lol
Sal, you know so little. Dreams isn't a Pensacolian, and don't get too enthused with her posts. She'll report your son or daughter to the county because she thinks they needed a work permit on their house if she finds out who you are. She did that to my son and caused the county to have to pay some poor  inspector's salary one afternoon to go out and look at my son's old house and tell him he hadn't broken any law.She admitted it online after the event.  All because she didn't like the stuff I posted back on the old PNJ forums.  She is devious and as deceitful as they come.  Since everybody knows I'm cat now, and I've  unregistered my account, you need to know some of the crud you're dealing with in this place. Never, never let anyone find out who you are or your address. You will be harassed as WTM was in your private life. There are some  dangerously mentally ill people that you're talking to, and you really don't know it yet. Watch your back.
WTM had good reason to threaten lawsuits against some of the participants on this forum. AT least one of them who had access to medical records at a hospital posted  some of his medical records online. One poster, who is now deceased, posted a record  of a lawsuit from a credit card company (which was a dispute that was easily resolved) that was made against me on the PNJ forum. If they can dig up anything on your private life  to hurt you, they will. And if you'd like to know who does it, all you have to do is see who it is that's complaining about THEIR personal info being posted on an internet forum.
You can think I'm nuts if you want to, but some people on here know it's the absolute truth.

Wow an admitted liar.

Nekochan

Nekochan

bluemoon wrote:

lol
Gladys Kravitz is one, and Neko is actually my husband's sister, so information about me was put out there very easily by her. She's a menace to society, but so far she's lost every outside the forum battle she's had with me, so I'm actually pretty cool about it. She knows what I mean.
LOL.  You're something else.
I didn't lose any battles with you.  You had to pay for an inventory.  Remember?  lol.

Sal

Sal

bluemoon wrote:

lol
Gladys Kravitz is one, and Neko is actually my husband's sister, so information about me was put out there very easily by her. She's a menace to society, but so far she's lost every outside the forum she's had with me, so I'm actually pretty cool about it.
I'm aware of the Mean Girls Club and how they operate.

Although whatever conflict you personally had with them predates my time on the forum, I've witnessed how they nurture personality conflicts, and once one starts how they all gang up on their chosen target.

I don't know what they get out of it, but they certainly live for it.

Must be some sort of personality flaw or character defect.

It doesn't really bother me that much, because homie don't play that.

lol

And, I've been around the block enough times to know to never give out even a shred of personal info on one of these anonymous message boards.

Really, Mrs Kravitz doesn't realize that when I say I pity her, I actually do. She's put her faith in someone she really doesn't know and spent a lot of years with her efforts against me. She and I never even met each other, but because she agreed with Neko's politics over mine, she swallowed a load of manure that you wouldn't believe through the years.
And her life has just been focused on somehow helping Neko get revenge against her sister-in-law for a fight we had over 10 years ago.

I see that as such a waste of a life that could have been spent otherwise. It takes a lot of naivete to meet a stranger and join with her in a vendetta against somebody you never even knew.
But since this is the last time I'll probably ever talk to Mr Kravitz and I know how uninformed she wants to remain, there's really no point in my pity anymore.
You have fun with this mudhole. I'm tired of wallowing in it.

I think you have already said that. Twice......

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Poor Cat you have more relatives ......not just Neko. I' m well aware of your former racist days. You curse worse than a drunk sailor and you have thrown the N word around more than anyone.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The News Journal has no interest in this forum. There's no reason for them to.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

[quote="Bob"]The News Journal has no interest in this forum.  There's no reason for them to.
[/quote

The PNJ was glad to get rid of the forums.

Nekochan wrote:There are many, many comments on this forum that I disagree with and a few that I find offensive.  Whites, blacks, Asians, women, men, obese, Jews, gays, liberals, conservatives, atheists, Christians, Muslims...and many other groups have been bashed/made fun of on here.   

Boards says that "anything goes"...but when personal information was posted and threats were made...he stepped in and did something about it.   And I believe that needed to be done.
Yep.

bluemoon wrote:Really,  Mrs Kravitz doesn't realize that when I say I pity her, I actually do. She's put her faith in someone she really doesn't know and spent a lot of years with her efforts against me.  She and I never even met each other, but because she agreed with Neko's politics over mine, she swallowed a load of manure that you wouldn't believe through the years.
And her life has just been focused  on somehow helping Neko get revenge against her sister-in-law for a fight we had over 10 years ago.

I see that as such a waste of a life that could have been spent otherwise. It takes a lot of naivete to meet a stranger and join with her in a vendetta against somebody you never even knew.
But since this is the last time I'll probably ever talk to Mr Kravitz and I know how uninformed she wants to remain, there's really no point in my pity anymore.
If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place..... - Page 2 Th?id=H.4721849550112527&w=119&h=168&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Why are you posting personal information if not to wallow in it?

If you're leaving then leave and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Otherwise quit posting personal names and information... and quit your whining.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uj9sduV3k8

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 9/23/2013, 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

bluemoon wrote:
boards of FL wrote:I set up the forum, but I have nothing to do with anything anyone posts here.  I think most get that.
I do get that boards.  And it's your reputation that will suffer if the PNJ ever decides to check the place out.

I'm simply stating that if you want to be associated with the kind of people that populate this place, that's up to you.
I know I don't care to wrestle in the mud with the pigs anymore.

I also know this place gives Pensacola a bad name when people from some other town log in and see what kind of local residents we have.
People like GBB who have now decided to refer to black Americans as colored people are painting a black eye on the city I love.
Keep on letting them, because it's going to affect you someday. That's not a threat, but if you want to ban me,go  ahead. You apparently do ban people for what you perceive as a threat, even if it's somebody that is being physically stalked by another forum member like BP.
I may decide to write a LTE on the subject one day.

For now, my choice is to get the hell out of this sewer of racist morons that you call a discussion forum.
Bye.

you know I just got back from fishing and I haven't read this entire thread. but I felt the need to respond at this point to you.

now you can go on and on about some of the comments on here as racist or whatever from some. but ill be damned if you will defend the bastard that has harassed and stalked me at work for several years and even continued to do it up until boards banned him.

so If you think your wanting to make a pnj front row story with this forum, go ahead but be damned sure you want to open that can of worms. because I will not be shooting blanks.

I think if you have let a forum get to you this much. perhaps you should leave. because the small shit I have had to see you tolerate here AINT SHIT! compared to some of the shit people here have had to tolerate from your obvious friend.

Good day

Watcher

Watcher

bluemoon wrote:Along with other Pensacola discussion boards,  they're going to have a great time exposing all the racist statements allowed on this forum.

Boards is the guy in charge, and there won't be any problem with them identifying him as the host.  Boards, I'm not making a threat, I'm just stating the obvious.
You're free for all forum has become a daily spot for several local racists to gather and post thread after thread of pure garbage to justify their thinking.

If you want to keep associating yourself with this, that's up to you. But the forum is never going to be one that welcomes  open discussion when it's populated 24/7 by certain of your daily posters.

I hope no one ever writes an expose on it, but I would not be surprised to see it happen. It's your reputation on the line. I wouldn't want to risk mine this way.

I think you're a better person than those  you've chosen to host.
So bluemoon says she's not threatening boards but yet she ends up writing a letter to the Pensacola News Urinal about this forum? Like they'd give 2 shits!
And come to find out that it is this cat lady after all. So she's a fucking liar too as she denied she was the cat lady until this thread pops up.
lol! 

bluemoon wrote:

lol
Geez Cat, you left out the part where you PM'd everybody telling them I murdered my husband and what you thought my name was. I think you have it backwards about Neko.You became the forum pariah as you were so obsessed w/ bringing down Neko and posting all your personal family info. trying to denigrate her. You're one sick puppy trying to come back and start it all over again but I'm glad you finally admitted you were a dishonest person posting as Bluemoon. You haven't changed one bit.

lol
Shows how much you know Sal.

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:

lol

I'm a quick study.

If I'm wrong, educate me.

Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

lol

I'm a quick study.

If I'm wrong, educate me.
Nah...it's more fun when you call me a bigot.

Sal

Sal

Didn't think so ....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think it's time for a reality check. Nobody gives a shit about this forum except us.
We don't need anybody else to give a shit about it because they wouldn't understand this forum or us or what we do here anyway.
You should be fine with that. Why? Because there aint nobody telling us what we can or cannot write here. We are free to say anything that's on our minds. And so is anybody.
And the ones of us who do make use of this are communicating with each other in a way that cannot happen outside of this.
Fuck the news journal. Fuck anything that wants to control us. We don't have to put up with that here.

With open bigots in congress, I'm sure the PNJ would be clamoring to do an expose on this forum. My God, Cat is so brilliant!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:With open bigots in congress, I'm sure the PNJ would be clamoring to do an expose on this forum. My God, Cat is so brilliant!
Dammit she is not Cat....she is Bluemoon.lol! 

Did you get a pm?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think teo's post disappeared. Musta been the news journal what did it. lol

But before it disappeared, I was gonna reply with this...

Okay I'll say it for you. The heterosexual Vietnam vet agrees with the draft dodgin bisexual.
At least for now. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Teo, why in the hell would you delete a post like that? Whatever you say here is what you want to say. How can any of us not want to hear that? We don't get to hear what people really have on their minds in the "real world". Because in the "real world" we usually won't say it to each other.
Here we don't have to play by those fucking rules. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum