Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place.....

+12
PBulldog2
Markle
Floridatexan
knothead
Watcher
Hospital Bob
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
Yella
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Teo,  why in the hell would you delete a post like that?  Whatever you say here is what you want to say.  How can any of us not want to hear that?  We don't get to hear what people really have on their minds in the "real world".  Because in the "real world" we usually won't say it to each other.  
Here we don't have to play by those fucking rules.  lol
Bob you are first off right. We have a very dysfunctional family here but I still have grown feelings for all this bunch. I am finding it harder to be flippant because as I get older I know someday I will feel bad for saying mean things to people. Heck I still miss RetiredLEO all the time. I said some pretty rough stuff about police to him and now I just feel lousy when I remember it. Seaoat can be so annoying but I like him a lot and never know when he might go poof or when I might go poof and not get to say goodbyes......Crying or Very sad 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We can all go poof at anytime.  Especially at the age of most of us here.

We all say things we regret.  I think that even applies to ALL the human gods,  including Ron Reagan,  Barack Obama,  Mohammed and Jesus*.

* p.s. see I told you that you and I being in agreement thing wouldn't last. lol

Yella

Yella

Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
boards of FL wrote:I set up the forum, but I have nothing to do with anything anyone posts here.  I think most get that.
I do get that boards.  And it's your reputation that will suffer if the PNJ ever decides to check the place out.

I'm simply stating that if you want to be associated with the kind of people that populate this place, that's up to you.
I know I don't care to wrestle in the mud with the pigs anymore.

I also know this place gives Pensacola a bad name when people from some other town log in and see what kind of local residents we have.
People like GBB who have now decided to refer to black Americans as colored people are painting a black eye on the city I love.
Keep on letting them, because it's going to affect you someday. That's not a threat, but if you want to ban me,go  ahead. You apparently do ban people for what you perceive as a threat, even if it's somebody that is being physically stalked by another forum member like BP.
I may decide to write a LTE on the subject one day.

For now, my choice is to get the hell out of this sewer of racist morons that you call a discussion forum.
Bye.

Before you go....
I would suggest a self help book on dealing with your chronic negativity. It can be over-whelming to family, friends and acquaintances. Sour attitudes can be changed.
LOL

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yella wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
boards of FL wrote:I set up the forum, but I have nothing to do with anything anyone posts here.  I think most get that.
I do get that boards.  And it's your reputation that will suffer if the PNJ ever decides to check the place out.

I'm simply stating that if you want to be associated with the kind of people that populate this place, that's up to you.

I also know this place gives Pensacola a bad name when people from some other town log in and see what kind of local residents we have.
People like GBB who have now decided to refer to black Americans as colored people are painting a black eye on the city I love.
Keep on letting them, because it's going to affect you someday. That's not a threat, but if you want to ban me,go  ahead. You apparently do ban people for what you perceive as a threat, even if it's somebody that is being physically stalked by another forum member like BP.

For now, my choice is to get the hell out of this sewer of racist morons that you call a discussion forum.
Bye.

Before you go....
I would suggest a self help book on dealing with your chronic negativity. It can be over-whelming to family, friends and acquaintances. Sour attitudes can be changed.
LOL
Sometimes a sour attitude and chronic negativity are so embedded in a person that their condition is incurable.   Sad

Bob wrote:We can all go poof at anytime.  Especially at the age of most of us here.

We all say things we regret.  I think that even applies to ALL the human gods,  including Ron Reagan,  Barack Obama,  Mohammed and Jesus*.

* p.s.  see I told you that you and I being in agreement thing wouldn't last.  lol
yeah, I say things I regret all the time. Like right now. I have a sharp pain in my tittie. Razz 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:
Yella wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:

Bye.

Before you go....
LOL
Sometimes a sour attitude and chronic negativity are so embedded in a person that their condition is incurable.   Sad

I think intense one on one psychoanalysis with some electroshock therapy might work.

If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place..... - Page 3 Electr10

If I'm not mistaken, this can be safely done using a car battery!

Joanimaroni wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Yella wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:

Bye.

Before you go....
LOL

I think intense one on one psychoanalysis with some electroshock therapy might work.

If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place..... - Page 3 Electr10

If I'm not mistaken, this can be safely done using a car battery!
oh your not fooling me, I know exactly where your mind went lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place..... - Page 3 Movie_10

Rap translated........................

knothead

knothead

I simply want to say how much I appreciate BOF for setting up this forum as it required effort so thanks BOF. I enjoy this forum and the myriad posters as so many that do not see things as I but that's what I call America. It is, in a real sense, a family of sorts and I would miss it if BOF jumped ship so thanks to him.

knothead wrote:I simply want to say how much I appreciate BOF for setting up this forum as it required effort so thanks BOF.  I enjoy this forum and the myriad posters as so many that do not see things as I but that's what I call America.  It is, in a real sense, a family of sorts and I would miss it if BOF jumped ship so thanks to him.
That is so true.

We really are a slice of what America really is.

Everyone in this group is special, even those I don't always agree with.

We should be able to disagree without threatening others with harm.

Now , lets all have a big group orgy?

Yes, im determined to get my forum vixen slut status back lol

Razz 

Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:We can all go poof at anytime.  Especially at the age of most of us here.

* p.s.  see I told you that you and I being in agreement thing wouldn't last.  lol
yeah, I say things I regret all the time. Like right now. I have a sharp pain in my tittie. Razz 
I could help w that... I'm a certified breastologist. Try to relax... this will just take a half hour or two.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This somehow seems relevant:

(not to the breast exam)

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

lol! lol! lol! 

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I could help w that... I'm a certified breastologist. Try to relax... this will just take a half hour or two.

Dayum Pkr, we have something else in common . . . . . lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

That's right....just rush right through. Evil or Very Mad 

Markle

Markle

bluemoon wrote:Along with other Pensacola discussion boards,  they're going to have a great time exposing all the racist statements allowed on this forum.

Boards is the guy in charge, and there won't be any problem with them identifying him as the host.  Boards, I'm not making a threat, I'm just stating the obvious.
You're free for all forum has become a daily spot for several local racists to gather and post thread after thread of pure garbage to justify their thinking.

If you want to keep associating yourself with this, that's up to you. But the forum is never going to be one that welcomes  open discussion when it's populated 24/7 by certain of your daily posters.

I hope no one ever writes an expose on it, but I would not be surprised to see it happen. It's your reputation on the line. I wouldn't want to risk mine this way.

I think you're a better person than those  you've chosen to host.
From my limited observations you would introduce race into a thread on pie making.

This seems to describe you to a "T".
If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place..... - Page 3 Hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1

Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

That's right....just rush right through. Evil or Very Mad 
If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place..... - Page 3 Th?id=H.4768595967214463&w=123&h=175&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Look! Up in the sky. It's Superman! The Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex...

http://www.rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html

By the science fiction author Larry Niven

Hilarious read.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X69if5C3i9o

Very Happy 

Sorry Joani an Pkr. I couldn't resist.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If potential businesses locating here or the newspaper or anybody else is shocked by anything, it would be WEBY. Not this unknown little website.
And nobody is doing any expose on WEBY.

Watcher

Watcher

Bob wrote:If potential businesses locating here or the newspaper or anybody else is shocked by anything,  it would be WEBY.  Not this unknown little website.
And nobody is doing any expose on WEBY.
Sounds to me like the Cat Lady was just trying to stir up some trouble. What a bitch it must be to be her.

You do remember this one. LOL

I would like to be exposed on here. People could find out about my millions of dollars, My two Bikini model girl friends and my new Telsa roadster. I know it would be a shock as I pose as a old red neck blue collar Pensacolian. So far I am playing the role very well.......

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You are doing good.

BTW I hope the boy scouts got their merit badges.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Mr Ichi wrote: my new Telsa roadster.
You must own a Model S. The Roadster ended production over a year ago.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum