Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place.....

+12
PBulldog2
Markle
Floridatexan
knothead
Watcher
Hospital Bob
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
Yella
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Nekochan

Nekochan

bluemoon wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
bluemoon wrote:BTW.  None of this would have been online at all if you ladies in the girlsclub could have restrained yourselves and not called Kitty Kitty everytime bluemoon posted.

It's kind of dangerous stuff, actually.
I have nothing to hide.   I did my job as personal representative honestly and I followed the instructions of the probate attorney I hired.  Nothing in the court records supports anything you've said about me.    

In fact, you lost thousands of dollars that you would have otherwise had, in your foolish and feeble attempts to remove me as personal representative.   

You show your true colors with every post you make.
LOL. Nobody tried to remove you as personal rep. That would be a court proceeding and it would be listed under YOUR name.
Damn, the lies never stop.

Can't you understand the court records are at the clerk of court website?
Jesus, you are dumber than I ever thought.

These are OPEN public records.
They show you failed to produce inventory within 30 days.
They show a falsified transfer of a deed.
They show you drug the proceedings on until you were under court orders to close.

LOL
Oh God, You can fool some of the people some of the time. Those people just MIGHT be everybody on this forum, if you're lucky.
But you can't fool everybody all the time,Neko.

Like they used to say on the UFO show, the truth is out there. I just decided to bring it up today. Since so many people were begging for Cat to surface and come back.
I've been good on here for 6 months, but you just couldn't take it.
I didn't say that you filed legal papers to remove me. You have to have legal grounds to remove a personal representative.  You didn't have any legal grounds. However, you made your wishes clear that you wanted me removed.

The court papers do not show what you claim.

Last edited by Nekochan on 9/26/2013, 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place..... - Page 7 Cat-fight5

boards of FL

boards of FL

I deleted bluemoon, per her request.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

flower 

Nekochan

Nekochan

Guest wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
bluemoon wrote:BTW.  None of this would have been online at all if you ladies in the girlsclub could have restrained yourselves and not called Kitty Kitty everytime bluemoon posted.

I have nothing to hide.   I did my job as personal representative honestly and I followed the instructions of the probate attorney I hired.  Nothing in the court records supports anything you've said about me.    

In fact, you lost thousands of dollars that you would have otherwise had, in your foolish and feeble attempts to remove me as personal representative.   

LOL. Nobody tried to remove you as personal rep. That would be a court proceeding and it would be listed under YOUR name.

They show you drug the proceedings on until you were under court orders to close.
They don't show any proceedings being initiated to remove the executor.

LOL
Oh God, You can fool some of the people some of the time. Those people just MIGHT be everybody on this forum, if you're lucky.

Like they used to say on the UFO show, the truth is out there. I just decided to bring it up today. Since so many people were begging for Cat to surface and come back.

BTW, our attorney charged us less than 2K for a year's work.
You're the one who paid the big old firm that you thought could con us idjits.
The probate attorney that I hired charged the estate less than your attorney charged you.   I think you might have been overcharged by your attorney.  You  wasted nearly $2000 in an effort to fight me AND my other two brothers about something that was clear cut (a will, an estate with few assets) and that did not need to be fought.  Going into the process, I was not going to charge the estate any fees I could legally collect for my duties in administering the probate.  Everything, and I mean everything, was going to be split four ways, equally.  But when you decided to fight me and my other two brothers...well, I changed my mind.

Sal

Sal

If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place..... - Page 7 MjAxMy0xOTVlZTQ3ZDBlZWY4ZTI1

Nekochan wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

LOL

The probate attorney that I hired charged the estate less than your attorney charged you.   I think you might have been overcharged by your attorney.  You  wasted nearly $2000 in an effort to fight me AND my other two brothers about something that was clear cut (a will, an estate with few assets) and that did not need to be fought.  Going into the process, I was not going to charge the estate any fees I could legally collect for my duties in administering the probate.  Everything, and I mean everything, was going to be split four ways, equally.  But when you decided to fight me and my other two brothers...well, I changed my mind.
Well, they got what they deserved, Neko for being buttholes. The lawyer made out and they paid $2000 to get the same thing they would have gotten.LOL!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place..... - Page 7 MjAxMy0xOTVlZTQ3ZDBlZWY4ZTI1
This feud has been going on since 2006 on the old PNJ forum. I think the only thing we didn't learn about those two is how many pairs of underwear they keep in their dresser, and what color they were.

It all started when Neko started posting at the PNJ forum from where she lived in Japan. She started needling her sister-in-law (Bluemoon) and that is when the fireworks began. Enough family information was posted on this forum for a script-writer to have material for a cheap soap opera.

When the PNJ temporarily shutdown its forum (around 2008) because of all the fighting, a bunch of folks took the same feud down to the forum at the Fort Myers New Press paper, and succeeded in blowing that whole forum up as well.

Photoshopped photos of Bluemoon and Neko are still likely floating around in cyberspace.

It was all very entertaining, to say the least.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL wrote:I deleted bluemoon, per her request.
Thanks.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Sal wrote:If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place..... - Page 7 MjAxMy0xOTVlZTQ3ZDBlZWY4ZTI1
This feud has been going on since 2006 on the old PNJ forum. I think the only thing we didn't learn about those two is how many pairs of underwear they keep in their dresser, and what color they were.

It all started when Neko started posting at the PNJ forum from where she lived in Japan. She started needling her sister-in-law (Bluemoon) and that is when the fireworks began. Enough family information was posted on this forum for a script-writer to have material for a cheap soap opera.

When the PNJ temporarily shutdown its forum (around 2008) because of all the fighting, a bunch of folks took the same feud down to the forum at the Fort Myers New Press paper, and succeeded in blowing that whole forum up as well.

Photoshopped photos of Bluemoon and Neko are still likely floating around in cyberspace.

Lol....it figures you would blame Neko, after all you blamed everyone else except Bill Moore for his behaviour. Makes you look like the fool for defending not one but two crazy people.

Who took the forum fight to Ft Myers?

Nekochan

Nekochan

All of this crap posted above, by Cat, is why everyone should see a good attorney about their estate planning.   My mother had a power of attorney and a will, but she thought that trusts were for "rich people" and that she didn't need anything other than a will and a power of attorney.  Since there was real property involved, my mother's estate had to go through probate.

Anyway, this is the type of deed that the probate attorney prepared that is in my mother's estate court records.  It's the only one that was filed during probate so it must be what Cat is ranting about.  It was needed in our case because although my mother's property was sold before her death, she held a mortgage note on the property that had not been fully paid. So--my mother, and therefore her beneficiaries after her death, still have an interest in the real property. 

This is what Cat's $2000 lawyer should have explained to her, although he probably tried to explain it, but as usual, Cat must have heard what she wanted to hear. Come to think of it, in dealing with Cat, the $2000 that lawyer charged her probably wasn't enough for what she put him through.  

http://www.ask.com/question/what-is-a-personal-representative-deed

A Personal Representative Deed is a document which conveys ownership of land. They are reserved for use in affiliation with probate court especially after the death of the property owner. A personal representative is appointed by the court to give the property to the rightful heirs.

Nekochan

Nekochan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Her posts today speak for themselves.  She started this whole crap years ago when she used her real name to post lies about my family on internet forums...other than the PNJ.    But believe what you want to.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

LOL

Well, they got what they deserved, Neko for being buttholes. The lawyer made out and they paid $2000 to get the same thing they would have gotten.LOL!
Their lawyer did charge them what seems like a lot.  The probate lawyer I hired only charged the estate $1500.  But then again, their lawyer did have to deal with Cat.  Moreso than the $2000, they lost out on what would have been their part of the fees I collected at the close of the estate.  As I said, I was not going to charge any fees going into the probate, because it was a simple estate.  It should have taken 6-8 months.  But when they insisted on an itemized inventory and when their holding the estate up cost all four of us more in taxes (an estate pays a very high tax rate) I decided that I would take my legal fees, as allowed under Florida law.   There are four of us beneficiaries...I have two other brothers.   When it was all said and done and after the estate had closed, I personally made sure that my other two brothers didn't lose out because of the fees that I had collected from the estate.

Last edited by Nekochan on 9/26/2013, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nekochan

Nekochan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I didn't take anything to the Fort Myers forum.  Maybe Cat did, but I didn't.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

"  There are four of us beneficiaries...I have two other brothers.   When it was all said and done and after the estate had closed, I personally made sure that my other two brothers didn't lose out because of the fees that I had collected from the estate"

What did you do?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:"  There are four of us beneficiaries...I have two other brothers.   When it was all said and done and after the estate had closed, I personally made sure that my other two brothers didn't lose out because of the fees that I had collected from the estate"

What did you do?
 At the end of the probate, I submitted all of paperwork to the probate lawyer--the itemized inventory, along with all other monies collected by and paid out by the estate during the probate.  Federal taxes were a big part of the expenses.  Since the estate wasn't closed within a year of my mother's death (and monies not distributed), it meant that the estate, not the beneficiaries, had to pay income tax for that past year.  Cat and her husband refusing to close when they could have and when the other three of us wanted to, made the estate pay a much higher tax rate than we would have had to pay, individually.   I also charged the estate for the itemized inventory that Cat and her husband insisted that I do.  I had to travel from Huntsville to Pensacola to perform the inventory.  Finally, under FL law, a personal representative can collect a fee for handling the probate.  Due to Cat and her husband holding things up and making requests that caused me more work and time,  I chose to take the personal representative's fee.   After the estate was closed and I collected my fees from the estate, I wrote personal checks to each of my other two brothers, 1/3 to each of them, of the fees I had collected.   And Cat's lies on the forum today makes me all the happier that I did that. Smile

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:"  There are four of us beneficiaries...I have two other brothers.   When it was all said and done and after the estate had closed, I personally made sure that my other two brothers didn't lose out because of the fees that I had collected from the estate"

What did you do?
 At the end of the probate, I submitted all of paperwork to the probate lawyer--the itemized inventory, along with all other monies collected by and paid out by the estate during the probate.  Federal taxes were a big part of the expenses.  Since the estate wasn't closed within a year of my mother's death (and monies not distributed), it meant that the estate, not the beneficiaries, had to pay income tax for that past year.  Cat and her husband refusing to close when they could have and when the other three of us wanted to, made the estate pay a much higher tax rate than we would have had to pay, individually.   I also charged the estate for the itemized inventory that Cat and her husband insisted that I do.  I had to travel from Huntsville to Pensacola to perform the inventory.  Finally, under FL law, a personal representative can collect a fee for handling the probate.  Due to Cat and her husband holding things up and making requests that caused me more work and time,  I chose to take the personal representative's fee.   After the estate was closed and I collected my fees from the estate, I wrote personal checks to each of my other two brothers, 1/3 to each of them, of the fees I had collected.   And Cat's lies on the forum today makes me all the happier that I did that. Smile

lol! lol! lol! 

Once again, Cat cut off her nose to spite her face.

I'll bet Cat loves reading that. She thought she would expose you and now finds out she screwed herself. LOL!

I'd like to point out something here if I may.

None of us have enjoyed this family feud over the years, even the participants I don't think.

But something I feel has been over looked here and it pains my heart.

Sure, I sometimes make a joke on here but I was trying to deter the fire. I failed.

anyway, I just want to say in all sincerity, a person lost a Mother here. Neko.

That is such a hard thing to go through and to have all this out like this with the accusations etc etc must be very painful for you.

I just want you to know that I am sorry for what has happened here, not because I had anything to do with it, just that I can only imagine that had this happened to me, I would be in a mess and crying all over the place.

I pray you and your family heal someday and I don't know the story or care to. I only say that because it looks very painful from here and I wish you peace and happiness.

Hugs and Love

Nekochan

Nekochan

Chrissy wrote:I'd like to point out something here if I may.

None of us have enjoyed this family feud over the years, even the participants I don't think.

But something I feel has been over looked here and it pains my heart.

Sure, I sometimes make a joke on here but I was trying to deter the fire. I failed.

anyway, I just want to say in all sincerity, a person lost a Mother here. Neko.

That is such a hard thing to go through and to have all this out like this with the accusations etc etc must be very painful for you.

I just want you to know that I am sorry for what has happened here, not because I had anything to do with it, just that I can only imagine that had this happened to me, I would be in a mess and crying all over the place.

I pray you and your family heal someday and I don't know the story or care to. I only say that because it looks very painful from here and I wish you peace and happiness.

Hugs and Love
Thank you, Chrissy.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Okay, I apologize for running my mouth on this thread. Neko, I am sorry that the settling of your mother's estate went so awry.

I am very thankful that the settling of my late father's estate went very smoothly, and very quickly and fairly. I also have three sibblings. We worked together closely to settle Dad's estate, and are still working together because he left us an asset that needs managment. Rather than divide-up the latter four ways, we decided to keep it as one and just work together to keep it going. It's working out well, too.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Nekochan

Nekochan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Okay, I apologize for running my mouth on this thread. Neko, I am sorry that the settling of your mother's estate went so awry.

I am very thankful that the settling of my late father's estate went very smoothly, and very quickly and fairly. I also have three sibblings. We worked together closely to settle Dad's estate, and are still working together because he left us an asset that needs managment. Rather than divide-up the latter four ways, we decided to keep it as one and just work together to keep it going. It's working out well, too.
Thank you, Z.  You and your siblings are fortunate that you all get along well enough to work together.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I will just say, and those who have gone through probate of a loved one's estate know this-- probate is court administrated.  A judge is assigned to each probate case and the judge signs off on all of the probate paperwork, as required by law.  If I had filed a fake/illegal/false probate deed as Cat accused me of doing, it would be part of the probate package and the judge would have been aware of it.  No one would have needed to go to the State Attorney to turn me in for filing an illegal deed with the court. The judge would have personally thrown me off the case as personal representative and probably would have had me thrown in jail. 

I took my responsibility as personal representative very seriously.  My responsibility was to the beneficiaries and that included my other two brothers, as well as Cat's husband.   This is not all about Cat and her husband.  My other two brothers were affected by all of this crap too. They had rights too.   I didn't take any action as the personal rep without first consulting with the probate attorney.  I resent being called a liar and a thief and I will damn well take up for myself and for my family.

A lot of families have someone like Cat in them. It's just sad when that happens.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:A lot of families have someone like Cat in them. It's just sad when that happens.
And the sad and scary thing is...Cat is so delusional that she doesn't realize that if you go to the county court site and enter the numbers she posted as her "proof", you can see where she is 100% wrong in her claims. For example, enter the so-called "illegal" deed number she posted and you can see that the deed filed is described as being a "personal representative's deed" and the court site has all FOUR of the beneficiaries names on it.  There is nothing fake or fraudulent about it.  It is the type of deed that is required by FL law for the beneficiaries to gain legal title to the mortgage note that was held by my mother.  The judge was well aware of this deed, as he was in charge of overseeing the probate.  Also, the number that Cat posted about my mother's power of attorney, if you click on that, you can see that the power of attorney was actually written in 2002.  It was recorded with the court in 2010, when my brother sold my mother's property.  There was no need to record the POA until it was used, in 2010. There was nothing fraudulent or underhanded about the power of attorney. There was nothing illegal or fake or wrong or underhanded about any of the probate proceedings filed by the probate attorney. 

You're right Dreams, it really isn't anyone's business, but I have nothing to hide and if anyone wants to click around on those numbers that Cat posted, they will see that she's nuts in what she claims.  I do believe that Cat actually believes what she says about me.  That's the scariest part.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum