Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place.....

+12
PBulldog2
Markle
Floridatexan
knothead
Watcher
Hospital Bob
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
Yella
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

TEOTWAWKI wrote:okay Chrissy you do the casting...who plays seaoat...?
Can Glenn Close play me? Twisted Evil 

Sal

Sal

Dr. Phil?

Sal

Sal

Samuel L. Jackson can portray me ...

If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place..... - Page 5 598270

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

After careful thought Burt Gummer can play me....

If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place..... - Page 5 Burtgu10

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I think I want Kristin Stewart to play me.
I think Kirstie Alley might be a better choice.
hey, I like Kirstie alley. Razz 

here she is in jan 2013, even has the vodka sign behind her as you accuse me of LOL

If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place..... - Page 5 Kirsti10

But I think Kristen stewart reprents my spunk a little bit more, most who know me agree. although, honestly im prolly in between these two women lol < oh what a thought> silent 

If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place..... - Page 5 Kriste10

so Id be ok with that.

Why don't you just get oba ma to play you? He's been acting for 5 years now and he really wants to be a Hollywooder lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I call Diane Keaton.

I think danny DeVito should play seaoat Razz 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
Naw Devito is too tall to play seaoat maybe that hobbit guy...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Naw Devito is too tall to play seaoat maybe that hobbit guy...
I don't know, don't you think this pic fits seaoat?

If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place..... - Page 5 Divito10

I'm listening to "the hustle" as I post this Cool 

BTW, ladies, I think you all picked perfect people to play you.

Muah!!!

and I think dreams should be played by>>>> Drum roll>>>

Melissa Peterman.............

See How nice I am:) 

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:

I like her too.

I think she'd be perfect ...

If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place..... - Page 5 Fat-kirstie-alley1

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I like her too.

I think she'd be perfect ...

If the PNJ ever decides to do an expo on this place..... - Page 5 Fat-kirstie-alley1

lol! 

I do have that look on my face when I see you post haha

[quote="Nekochan"]Hey, I'm game if the show portrays the real truth about everyone.[/quote

....and we get enough money to be set for life. I'd still work my mil job though.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Hey, I'm game if the show portrays the real truth about everyone.[/quote

....and we get enough money to be set for life. I'd still work my mil job though.
PeeDog = Gary Busey

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I don't like Sal's choice.....can you make him change. I love Samuel Jackson....he is a great actor but playing Sal hmmmmm.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:I don't like Sal's choice.....can you make him change. I love Samuel Jackson....he is a great actor but playing Sal hmmmmm.
Whatevs ...

... fine ...

I'll settle for Jeff Bridges or Jon Stewart.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I don't like Sal's choice.....can you make him change. I love Samuel Jackson....he is a great actor but playing Sal hmmmmm.
Whatevs ...

... fine ...

Well that was too easy.

Joanimaroni wrote:

Sal wrote:
Whatevs ...

... fine ...

Well that was too easy.
He didn't really want to be a black man. Wink 

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I want Archie Bunker to play me in the movie.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Hey, I'm game if the show portrays the real truth about everyone.[/quote

I guess this software never erases an account, no matter how hard you try. I do hope that your TV reality show portrays the "real truth" about everyone. It could get very interesting if it did.
I didn't  intend to post again, but you all know that Cat never was honest when she said those words.  I read all the comments on this thread, and SINCE YOU'VE ALL BANDED TOGETHER IN HONESTY AND TRUST I just felt compelled to add one more item of truth to this thread.
I've been called a liar repeatedly on this forum by Nekochan and Joani as well as others. Most of you, it seems, have trusted Neko to the hilt over the years, back when she said I was the one who was "all about money," not her, that I'd spewed lies all over  the forum about her and that she was just an innocent victim of my venom.
I decided my parting shot the other day wasn't quite sufficient, after watching all the kissing and making up and especially the heartfelt apology from Chrissy. See, Chrissy had actually made up with me a couple of years ago, in a brief moment of sanity, and I feel that she needs some hard facts so she won't feel so guilty towards some of you. This is also being printed so some of you who want to write a rebuttal to me in the PNJ can think about placing your own name out there for such a cause.
Nekochan and I had a huge argument back 2000 over the recount, and it accellerated into words about family members that could not be taken back.
We'd been close before, had a lot of fun together. She is a smart lady and has a sense of humor (as do I, btw) that she doesn't show on this forum. But nothing could get past the insults we hurled online to each other in emails.  
Shortly after the argument,she mailed "evidence"files to my husband at work and my cousin trying to turn them against me. I'm still friends with my cousin, I talk to her daily and my husband and I will be celebrating 43 years of good, stable marriage next anniversary. So that effort failed.
Then I started posting to the PNJ forums,and because I was not ashamed to use my name, Neko found out. She logged  on as Crackerjack the first time,  and later used other names to try and discredit me online.Now that that forum is gone, she can no longer embarrass me because there aren't enough people who read here for me to care what the few of you think.
She's always claimed I hated her and it was about her mother's inheritance.
Her mother died a couple of years ago, and Neko was the executor of the will. She did everything within her power to keep her brother, my husband, from getting 1/4th of his mother's inheritance because she didn't want me spending her parent's money.  Here's the interesting part, and I'm enclosing court records numbers for all of you to see, so you'll finally know who the truly dishonest poster on this forum is and has been.
Prior to her mother's death, Neko got herself and another brother appointed attorneys in fact (power of attorney) over her mother. She did this on the same day that she and her brother sold her mother's 6 acres of land to another party.
Here's the copy of her POA online-Esc. County Clerk of Court record numbers:  2010064620
The court record where Neko's mom's property is soldis:2010064621
Both are dated the same date, obviously, Neko was completely aware of the sale. The numbers on the records are one digit apart.
After the sale, the mortgage payments were placed in a POD account in Neko's name, along with the other brother. If you look up what a POD account is, it is an account whereby probate can be over-riddden. Any money put into that account could, in theory, not be touched by the two siblings not involved in signing onto the account. This was done because Neko knew her mother's will left all 4 siblings an equal share of  her estate.
But that's not the topper. After her mother's death, and during the probate period (since any mortgage payments that were paid after her mother's passing were part of the estate, not subject to protection of the POD account) Neko did not want to sign the mortgage deed over  to her and her 3brothers equally, so she attempted  to play a cute trick on them. That game is also part of public records. She went to her lawyers, claiming that her mother's already sold property was still in her mother's name,and attempted to transfer a deed to the property, without the mortgage included  to her brothers, hoping that would be all she had to do to satisfy probate. Here's a record of that transaction on the court records:
2012013675 She then tried to get them all to sign off on probate, but luckily, my husband and I , knowing the property was no longer his mothers, were skeptical and refused to sign off on probate.
My husband and his siblings didn't realize that they were not being assigned payments  on the mortgage,and they signed the deed.However, later in the day, my husband  and I started  hired our own attorney. He simply stated that in 37 years of legal practice, he'd never seen anyone with the nerve to transfer a deed to property that they knew they no longer owned. He told us it was completely illegal,. and he set to work on the case by calling her attorneys and notifying them (they claimed they did not know the truth) that they'd written up a deed for someone who did not own the property in the deed.
It took a year and a half to get all this subterfuge straightened out, but the obvious fact of the matter is, and it is public record, that your friend Neko was willing to break the law, lie  to her attorneys, to do anything, in fact, to keep her mother's money in her pocket.
Public record proves she's a liar. I don't have to  prove it.
In the end, my husband receives his 1/4th of the payments on his mother's property quarterly, and fyi, neko,. I bought those mocassins I was talking about with your mom's money. LOL The best revenge really is living well.
Also, to Neko, Don't bother  continuing to send messages through the grape vine about possibly forclosing on your mom's property and that if that happened it would revert to your control. You have been released as executor of your mother's will, and any decisions to be made in the future about foreclosure or selling of that property will be made by all four property holders, not just by you. We laughed when that message got  to us a couple of weeks ago. One of these days your end of the grapevine will pass away and we won't have to listen to your foolishness any more.
The sad part about all of this is that Neko has lost her brother,my husband. When we had to hire a lawyer to protect his interests, he realized finally and forever exactly where all the evidence files and keeping of posts by me from the internet were going to be used. Neko took a file full of stuff to her attorneys to try and keep her brother from having what his mother wanted him to have, they sent it to our attorney, who laughed and asked who Neko thought his client was,  my husband or me?
Her duplicity and lies are a matter of court record.  This is the person who you have grown to trust and believe on these forums for years. I don't care what you've thought about me, I simply wanted to state my case since I see you're all swarming around her in a protective cocoon again.

37 years of law practice, my attorney said.He'd never seen ANYONE try to get by with a lie and a trick like she tried.

That's what she's about.
Now I've posted my post and said my piece.
Your trust has always been misplaced.
Joani and most will still rally behind her. But just know the proof can't be erased that your friend will do anything, even something patently illegal, to get her way and earn your favor.
It's very sad.

Now I'll try and delete that account again.

Last edited by bluemoon on 9/26/2013, 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

bluemoon wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I guess this software never erases an account, no matter how hard you try. I do hope that your TV reality show portrays the "real truth" about everyone. It could get very interesting if it did.
I didn't  intend to post again, but you all know that Cat never was honest when she said those words.  I read all the comments on this thread, and SINCE YOU'VE ALL BANDED TOGETHER IN HONESTY AND TRUST I just felt compelled to add one more item of truth to this thread.
I've been called a liar repeatedly on this forum by Nekochan and Joani as well as others. Most of you, it seems, have trusted Neko to the hilt over the years, back when she said I was the one who was "all about money," not her, that I'd spewed lies all over  the forum about her and that she was just an innocent victim of my venom.
I decided my parting shot the other day wasn't quite sufficient, after watching all the kissing and making up and especially the heartfelt apology from Chrissy. See, Chrissy had actually made up with me a couple of years ago, in a brief moment of sanity, and I feel that she needs some hard facts so she won't feel so guilty towards some of you. This is also being printed so some of you who want to write a rebuttal to me in the PNJ can think about placing your own name out there for such a cause.
Nekochan and I had a huge argument back 2000 over the recount, and it accellerated into words about family members that could not be taken back.
We'd been close before, had a lot of fun together. She is a smart lady and has a sense of humor (as do I, btw) that she doesn't show on this forum. But nothing could get past the insults we hurled online to each other in emails.  
Shortly after the argument,she mailed "evidence"files to my husband at work and my cousin trying to turn them against me. I'm still friends with my cousin, I talk to her daily and my husband and I will be celebrating 43 years of good, stable marriage next anniversary. So that effort failed.
Then I started posting to the PNJ forums,and because I was not ashamed to use my name, Neko found out. She logged  on as Crackerjack the first time,  and later used other names to try and discredit me online.Now that that forum is gone, she can no longer embarrass me because there aren't enough people who read here for me to care what the few of you think.
Her mother died a couple of years ago, and Neko was the executor of the will. She did everything within her power to keep her brother, my husband, from getting 1/4th of his mother's inheritance because she didn't want me spending her parent's money.  Here's the interesting part, and I'm enclosing court records numbers for all of you to see, so you'll finally know who the truly dishonest poster on this forum is and has been.
Prior to her mother's death, Neko got herself and another brother appointed attorneys in fact (power of attorney) over her mother. She did this on the same day that she and her brother sold her mother's 6 acres of land to another party.
Here's the copy of her POA online-Esc. County Clerk of Court record numbers:  2010064621
The court record where Neko is appointed AIF is:2010064620
Both are dated the same date, obviously, Neko was completely aware of the sale.
After the sale, the mortgage payments were placed in a POD account in Neko's name, along with the other brother. If you look up what a POD account is, it is an account whereby probate can be over-riddden. Any money put into that account could, in theory, not be touched by the two siblings not involved in signing onto the account. This was done because Neko knew her mother's will left all 4 siblings an equal share of  her estate.
But that's not the topper. After her mother's death, and during the probate period (since any mortgage payments that were paid after her mother's passing were part of the estate, not subject to protection of the POD account) Neko did not want to sign the mortgage deed over  to her and her 3brothers equally, so she attempted  to play a cute trick on them. That game is also part of public records. She went to her lawyers, claiming that her mother's already sold property was still in her mother's name,and attempted to transfer a deed to the property, without the mortgage included  to her brothers, hoping that would be all she had to do to satisfy probate. Here's a record of that transaction on the court records:
2012013675 She then tried to get them all to sign off on probate, but luckily, my husband and I , knowing the property was no longer his mothers, were skeptical and refused to sign off on probate.
My husband and his siblings didn't realize that they were not being assigned payments  on the mortgage,and they signed the deed.However, later in the day, my husband  and I started  hired our own attorney. He simply stated that in 37 years of legal practice, he'd never seen anyone with the nerve to transfer a deed to property that they knew they no longer owned. He told us it was completely illegal,. and he set to work on the case by calling her attorneys and notifying them (they claimed they did not know the truth) that they'd written up a deed for someone who did not own the property in the deed.
It took a year and a half to get all this subterfuge straightened out, but the obvious fact of the matter is, and it is public record, that your friend Neko was willing to break the law, lie  to her attorneys, to do anything, in fact, to keep her mother's money in her pocket.
In the end, my husband receives his 1/4th of the payments on his mother's property quarterly, and fyi, neko,. I bought those mocassins I was talking about with your mom's money. LOL The best revenge really is living well.
Also, to Neko, Don't bother  continuing to send messages through the grape vine about possibly forclosing on your mom's property and that if that happened it would revert to your control. You have been released as executor of your mother's will, and any decisions to be made in the future about foreclosure or selling of that property will be made by all four property holders, not just by you. We laughed when that message got  to us a couple of weeks ago. One of these days your end of the grapevine will pass away and we won't have to listen to your foolishness any more.
The sad part about all of this is that Neko has lost her brother,my husband. When we had to hire a lawyer to protect his interests, he realized finally and forever exactly where all the evidence files and keeping of posts by me from the internet were going to be used. Neko took a file full of stuff to her attorneys to try and keep her brother from having what his mother wanted him to have, they sent it to our attorney, who laughed and asked who Neko thought his client was,  my husband or me?
Her duplicity and lies are a matter of court record.  This is the person who you have grown to trust and believe on these forums for years. I don't care what you've thought about me, I simply wanted to state my case since I see you're all swarming around her in a protective cocoon again.

37 years of law practice, my attorney said.He'd never seen ANYONE try to get by with a lie and a trick like she tried.

That's what she's about.
Joani and most will still rally behind her. But just know the proof can't be erased that your friend will do anything, even something patently illegal, to get her way and earn your favor.
It's very sad.

That settles it. Sybil will play you in the movie.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Here's the copy of her POA online-Esc. County Clerk of Court record numbers:  2010064621
The court record where Neko is appointed AIF is:2010064620
Both are dated the same date, obviously, Neko was completely aware of the sale.

That's what she's about.
It's very sad.

That settles it.  Sybil will play you in the movie.
Good. Except that if you read the court documents, there's no disputing who has been lying for years.

Here's a correction to my post:
Court record of appointment as AIF:  2010064620
Court record of sale of property: 2010064621

Those are the same date, obviously done at the same time since there is only one digit different. Absolute proof Neko knew her mother's property had already been sold. It no longer belonged to the estate.The mortgage payments, however did. That's why she'd made the effort to place them into a POD account. Once her mother died, that could no longer be done. It was months into probate before she transferred the funds into a probate account, as should have been done at the beginning,by law.

And later on, of course, the deed number of the illegal attempt to transfer the property, which was no longer in her mother's name:2012013675

I would suggest that somebody who will lie to the clerk of court might just be willing to tell a couple of whoppers about a family member on a small internet forum.
Just sayin"
There's been literally years of whoppers.
So if one of you decides you want to defend her to the PNJ,  go ahead.
She's not going to put her name on any LTE.That's for damned sure.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Cat, you are insane.

Why?

The court records simply point out you've believed a liar for years.

You're embarrassed.
You should be.

You should have always been.
We could have taken some legal action on this when it happened, but all we wanted was for our attorney to arrange for my husand's mother's will to be carried out in the right manner.
We were forgiving of the blatant illegal attempt to transfer property.

You're the one who's been stupid Joanie. Not me.
And I knew you'd continue to be.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum