Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

20 states with petitions to leave the union....wow

+3
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/11/white-house-website-deluged-with-secession-petitions-from-19-states/

Bump it down

320 states with petitions to leave the union....wow Empty Bumping the left wing down 11/12/2012, 5:16 pm

tired of their tripe

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/america_votes_to_end_modern_civilization.html

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

So, are you going to man-up and volunteer to become a leader in this new civil war/revolution? You could be the next Nathan Hale: "I am so satisfied with the cause in which I have engaged, that my only regret is, that I have not more lives than one to offer in its service."

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Pacedog clings to these small amounts of people who agree w/ him. 12000 people from Louisiana? LOL! 15000 from Texas? It's laughable.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I think I recall Pacedog once declaring on the PNJ forum (back in 2011; maybe 2010) that he would resign from the reserves if Obama was re-elected. Must have been tough-talk backed-up by weak intentions.....

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:So, are you going to man-up and volunteer to become a leader in this new civil war/revolution? You could be the next Nathan Hale: "I am so satisfied with the cause in which I have engaged, that my only regret is, that I have not more lives than one to offer in its service."

I'm an Oathkeeper. I will wait until the unawful orders get issued. I'm already a leader unlike yourself.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I think I recall Pacedog once declaring on the PNJ forum (back in 2011; maybe 2010) that he would resign from the reserves if Obama was re-elected. Must have been tough-talk backed-up by weak intentions.....

I can outlast Obama considering his HYT comes before mine. I will just stick around until he is done.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I think I recall Pacedog once declaring on the PNJ forum (back in 2011; maybe 2010) that he would resign from the reserves if Obama was re-elected. Must have been tough-talk backed-up by weak intentions.....

I can outlast Obama considering his HYT comes before mine. I will just stick around until he is done.

Then we'll get some more sane people in there. LOL!

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

As a right wingnut protagonist espousing armed overthrow of our goverment and supporting successionist movements with a HUMONGOUS fixation on the POTUS, you even violate the statement on the Oathkeepers website...

>>>"Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution"<<<

I wonder if your CO approves of your treasonous statements and attempts to undermine the CIC of the USA....?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

As a right wingnut protagonist espousing armed overthrow of our goverment and supporting successionist movements with a HUMONGOUS fixation on the POTUS, you even violate the statement on the Oathkeepers website...

>>>"Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution"<<<

I wonder if your CO approves of your treasonous statements and attempts to undermine the CIC of the USA....?

Pacedog will never give up his notion that the President is a Kenyan-Muslim usurper of power and privelege in our country--it matters not to him that the voters returned Obama to office unquestionably and very handily. Those voters are the "enemy" to folks like him. He does have a humongous fixation about Obama that is not based in reality. It is going to be a long slow ride to January of 2017, and I hope he can make it without blowing a circuit.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This new "confederacy" has rifles, shotguns and sidearms. And we'll even throw in a few sticks of dynamite and a ryder truck or two loaded with fertilizer.

This time the "union" has 20,000 nuclear warheads, numerous aircraft carriers, destroyers, nuclear subs, thousands of tanks, fighter jets, supersonic bombers and who even knows what all else, maybe even a flying saucer or two. Not to mention hundreds (if not thousands) of military bases on "confederate" land.

Last edited by Bob on 11/12/2012, 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

I think it would be cool as hell if Louisiana was to become another country. Maybe they could legalize Pot, Prostitution, Polygamy and all types of other neat stuff. Kinda like Mexico but with out the hassle of having to speak Spanish. Woot Woot. Do it!!!!!!!!

Headed to the Big Easy..................

20 states with petitions to leave the union....wow Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGdhZtwTaF_VTWQJGCUA7fpPSNm4N1I1G--4uEPXHOGAsMy-83

[quote="Dreamsglore"]Pacedog clings to these small amounts of people who agree w/ him. 12000 people from Louisiana? LOL! 15000 from Texas? It's laughable.[/quote

The poll isn't over....and it has been written into the state constitution since they entered the union.

The numbers have reached the threshhold now where the WH has to respond. 34k+

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 11/12/2012, 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Sleep Sleep Sleep

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Pacedog will never give up his notion that the President is a Kenyan-Muslim usurper of power and privelege in our country--it matters not to him that the voters returned Obama to office unquestionably and very handily. Those voters are the "enemy" to folks like him. He does have a humongous fixation about Obama that is not based in reality. It is going to be a long slow ride to January of 2017, and I hope he can make it without blowing a circuit.

Every day is one day closer.

[quote="PACEDOG#1"]
Dreamsglore wrote:Pacedog clings to these small amounts of people who agree w/ him. 12000 people from Louisiana? LOL! 15000 from Texas? It's laughable.[/quote

The poll isn't over....and it has been written into the state constitution since they entered the union.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

They were also a slave state. How's that Emancipation Proclamation working out for them....?

In fact, if you look at the slave states, they almost mirror the map of Romney supporters.

The red party is full of un-repentant racist rednecks.

Go figure....

I wonder if texas will try to re-instate slavery if they secede...?

W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I can have an opinion as long as I am still carrying out lawful orders given to me. I've managed to deploy twice since he took office as well.

Now it is up to thirty....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/27-states-petition-federal-government-to-secede-after-election/

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I can have an opinion as long as I am still carrying out lawful orders given to me. I've managed to deploy twice since he took office as well.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Let's try this again jarhead. Does your CO know that you spend a LOT of time trying to stir up resentment of our CIC/POTUS and advocating an armed insurrection to overthrow our duly and lawfully elected Federal Government....?

It's a pretty straight forward question troop....stand and deliver.

W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Let's try this again jarhead. Does your CO know that you spend a LOT of time trying to stir up resentment of our CIC/POTUS and advocating an armed insurrection to overthrow our duly and lawfully elected Federal Government....?

I am entitled to my opinion and it does not interfere with my job. Get over it. BTW, is that really your shadow in your avatar? Who makes your dresses? Allah the Tentmaker or what? Does an entire cotton field have to be sacrificed for one garment?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I love reading these posts. It's like our own little version of the national lampoon. lol

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I am entitled to my opinion and it does not interfere with my job. Get over it. BTW, is that really your shadow in your avatar? Who makes your dresses? Allah the Tentmaker or what? Does an entire cotton field have to be sacrificed for one garment?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

In other words your CO DOES NOT KNOW about your subversive treasonous insubordinate activities. I think he should know who he has under his command.

Your lack of knowledge about photography is duly noted. You're ignorant in a lot of disciplines, and the list keeps getting longer.

And thanx for your racist approach to clothing manufacturing. It's a perfect fit....!!!!

Last edited by W_T_M on 11/13/2012, 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Occam's Razor...)

Bob wrote:I love reading these posts. It's like our own little version of the national lampoon. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum