Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

McCain can just not get over he lost the election!

+2
Floridatexan
Sal
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Ditz,

What is Obama doing on Syria peace talks? Oh about ZERO.

That's typical of your knowledge-ignorant and uninformed.

Obama has done nothing but let the Middle East become more of a powder keg than ever before in the history of our nation. Trust me, I know MORE about this situation than most people on this board and have an understanding of what is happening that is more broad and deep than even your knowledge of toenail fungus meds.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't think there's a chance that Obama disapproved of McCain's trip given that the State Department provided security.

2seaoat wrote:It is not John McCain's job to go over to a war ravaged country and try to mend things.

Wow......I need to savor this.........I need to let it roll around a bit........so you think John McCain's purpose in going to Syria.....was to "mend" things......really?........I mean......where do I start.......nope.....I think I will simply let your words stand on their merits...........I just cannot figure how you try to connect dots, and how you process concepts.....I simply do not know where you pull your conclusions from......an ether zone where you take a butterfly net and enter a Senator's mind......and figure that collecting information from the field is the same as mending things.......your deductive reasoning is one of a kind.......he went there to mend things.....well no wonder you are upset.

Here you go w/ the horseshit again. That is my description of his purpose. I know what he was there for and he was not sent by Obama or asked to go. He's taken it upon himself to try and fix this thing interfering w/ foreign relations.

Nekochan

Nekochan

The State Department would not have helped McCain if the President disapproved.

Nekochan wrote:I don't think there's a chance that Obama disapproved of McCain's trip given that the State Department provided security.

Obama certainly did not approve or ask McCain to do that. He interfered w/ Kerry and took it upon himself. Obama could not stop him,however.

Nekochan

Nekochan

The State Department answers to the President.

Nekochan wrote:The State Department would not have helped McCain if the President disapproved.

They didn't help him. He snuck across the border. He is an opponent of Obama's Syrian policies.

2seaoat wrote:It is not John McCain's job to go over to a war ravaged country and try to mend things.

Wow......I need to savor this.........I need to let it roll around a bit........so you think John McCain's purpose in going to Syria.....was to "mend" things......really?........I mean......where do I start.......nope.....I think I will simply let your words stand on their merits...........I just cannot figure how you try to connect dots, and how you process concepts.....I simply do not know where you pull your conclusions from......an ether zone where you take a butterfly net and enter a Senator's mind......and figure that collecting information from the field is the same as mending things.......your deductive reasoning is one of a kind.......he went there to mend things.....well no wonder you are upset.

He went there to undermine the President, Einstein. He doesn't agree w/ his polices. What planet are you on?

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/29/syria-visit-steels-mccains-resolve/

(CNN) - The U.S. State Department helped Sen. John McCain with his trip into war-torn Syria this week, the senator from Arizona said Wednesday.

McCain acknowledged on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" that the State Department and rebel groups were both involved in providing his security.

"I want to express my appreciation to the State Department," McCain said in the exclusive CNN interview. "The reality is if they had said no, I wouldn't have made this visit. They were very helpful and cooperative, and I'm grateful."

On Monday, McCain slipped across the Syria-Turkey border and became the first U.S. senator to visit the country since civil war broke out more than two years ago. He traveled roughly 1 kilometer inside Syria to meet with rebel leaders from different Syrian cities. He remained in the country for several hours.

State Department Spokeswoman Jen Psaki confirmed earlier Wednesday in the daily briefing that Secretary of State John Kerry knew beforehand McCain intended to travel to Syria. While she said Kerry and McCain spoke about his trip Tuesday evening, she directed reporters to the senator's office for any further questions.

The White House was also aware of McCain's travel plans, Press Secretary Jay Carney said this week.

McCain declined to give too many details on the logistics of his trip but said the D.C.-based Syrian Emergency Task Force help set up the meetings with rebel groups. He credited Syrians for being "pretty brave in making this happen."

He did not detail how exactly the State Department helped him with security but said Salim Idris, a Syrian rebel general, accompanied him in and out of Syria from Turkey.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:

He went there to undermine the President, Einstein. He doesn't agree w/ his polices. What planet are you on?

If that's the case, then Obama needs to be replacing Kerry ASAP.

Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Why is that? Kerry scheduled peace talks. McCain just went on his own unsanctioned and unannounced like a buffoon. He wants to support the rebels and Obama does not want weapons sent by us to be used against us. McCain is a bonafide idiot undermining national security.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Why is that? Kerry scheduled peace talks. McCain just went on his own unsanctioned and unannounced like a buffoon. He wants to support the rebels and Obama does not want weapons sent by us to be used against us. McCain is a bonafide idiot undermining national security.

????
The State Department confirmed that it helped McCain. The WH knew about the trip ahead of time and the State Department helped with security.

Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

????
The State Department confirmed that it helped McCain. The WH knew about the trip ahead of time and the State Department helped with security.

Yes, they have to provide security. They can't stop him but he went unauthorized by the WH. This was not an official US trip sanctioned by the Obama administration.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

????

Yes, they have to provide security. They can't stop him but he went unauthorized by the WH. This was not an official US trip sanctioned by the Obama administration.

No, they do not have to provide security! And we don't know what Obama and McCain discussed before McCain went on the trip.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:

No, they do not have to provide security!

Benghazi!!!

Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

????

No, they do not have to provide security! And we don't know what Obama and McCain discussed before McCain went on the trip.

We don't know if they even talked but we do know MCCain went on an unofficial trip and he is an opponent of Obama's policies so do you really think Obama wanted him interfering in this war?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Here is what McCain said. The parts in red are very important:

"I want to express my appreciation to the State Department," McCain said in the exclusive CNN interview. "The reality is if they had said no, I wouldn't have made this visit. They were very helpful and cooperative, and I'm grateful."

McCain makes it very clear that he would not have gone without the State Department's approval. If the State Department said "NO" he would not have gone. The State Department answers directly to Obama. Now maybe Obama doesn't want his name directly used regarding McCain's trip, but you can bet that what McCain means is that the Obama Administration knew about AND approved of the trip. That's why McCain said what he said about the State Department. And the State Department doesn't have to help and protect Senators and Congressmen wherever they decide to go.

2seaoat

This was not an official US trip sanctioned by the Obama administration.

Dunce........I mean really.........John McCain is simply a Dunce. To think as a Senator he actually traveled to another country. Who would have thought a Senator would do something so extraordinary.......

I am glad that Dreams is here to give us guidance. To think that he actually coordinated his trip with the State Department just like I posted......

Your post is totally bullshit again and you're more ignorant than what you call other people. Unbelievable!

more ignorant........than what you call other people. Unbelievable...........

yep......been here.....done this before.......

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Nekochan wrote:Obama probably asked him to go.

That's what I've been thinking, Neko. President Obama either asked McCain to go or tacitly supported the trip. We may never know for certain. It's entirely possible President Obama wanted to put a few degrees of separation between himself and McCain's trip.

Geez.....how difficult is it to see that Senator McCain made this trip to gather information?

Nekochan wrote:http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/29/syria-visit-steels-mccains-resolve/

(CNN) - The U.S. State Department helped Sen. John McCain with his trip into war-torn Syria this week, the senator from Arizona said Wednesday.

McCain acknowledged on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" that the State Department and rebel groups were both involved in providing his security.

On Monday, McCain slipped across the Syria-Turkey border and became the first U.S. senator to visit the country since civil war broke out more than two years ago. He traveled roughly 1 kilometer inside Syria to meet with rebel leaders from different Syrian cities. He remained in the country for several hours.

State Department Spokeswoman Jen Psaki confirmed earlier Wednesday in the daily briefing that Secretary of State John Kerry knew beforehand McCain intended to travel to Syria. While she said Kerry and McCain spoke about his trip Tuesday evening, she directed reporters to the senator's office for any further questions.

The White House was also aware of McCain's travel plans, Press Secretary Jay Carney said this week.

McCain declined to give too many details on the logistics of his trip but said the D.C.-based Syrian Emergency Task Force help set up the meetings with rebel groups. He credited Syrians for being "pretty brave in making this happen."

He did not detail how exactly the State Department helped him with security but said Salim Idris, a Syrian rebel general, accompanied him in and out of Syria from Turkey.

Nekochan wrote:http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/29/syria-visit-steels-mccains-resolve/

LOL!!!!!.....'nightmare' what an IDIOT!.....Nothing to do with the idiocy of her thread....

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Benghazi!!!

No, not Benghazi. Not even close. At embassies and consulates, the State Department IS responsible for providing security. When the State Department stations their people in a foreign country, they are responsible for providing security for them. However, if some Congressman or Senator just decides he wants to take a trip somewhere, the State Department does NOT have to provide security.

Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Benghazi!!!

No, not Benghazi. Not even close. At embassies and consulates, the State Department IS responsible for providing security. When the State Department stations their people in a foreign country, they are responsible for providing security for them. However, if some Congressman or Senator just decides he wants to take a trip somewhere, the State Department does NOT have to provide security.

The use of Benghazi by 'sal' is his latest feeble attempt to minimize the incompetence on the part of the cowh and the administration which resulted in key players floating several lies in an attempt to cover up..

Nekochan

Nekochan

PBulldog2 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Obama probably asked him to go.

That's what I've been thinking, Neko. President Obama either asked McCain to go or tacitly supported the trip. We may never know for certain. It's entirely possible President Obama wanted to put a few degrees of separation between himself and McCain's trip.

Geez.....how difficult is it to see that Senator McCain made this trip to gather information?

That's what I think. McCain contacted the WH or maybe the WH contacted McCain about going. Maybe Obama doesn't want to be directly linked to McCain's trip for some reason. But you can bet that with McCain's statements about the State Department helping him AND the State Department's statements about them helping McCain AND the White House acknowledging that they knew about the trip, this was not a trip made by an angry loser in order to show up the President. McCain had the Obama Administration's blessings.

Nekochan

Nekochan

These people in power--the members of the two parties, they aren't all enemies to each other. Sure, I know there is probably plenty of hate between some members of Congress and other members and between some members and the President, and they are going to criticize each other, etc....But I found it interesting during the recent opening of George W's presidential library that Bill Clinton said that Bush called him periodically during his term just to chat about things. Maybe to ask for Clinton's opinions or ideas on things. These men in power do have personal and professional relationships and discussions that we don't all know about.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum