Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

On Thanksgiving I will simply give thanks that Mr. Romney lost the election

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I am not happy with the President getting a second term, but I am thankful that Mitt Romney will never be elected dog catcher, and I am thankful that the American people recognized with all of President Obama's faults.......right and wrong still matter. I am thankful that the American public did not get fooled, and showed that morality still is an important part of the fabric of this great country.

Pfffft... I could barely tell them apart. The results won't be significantly different. This is the fourth bush term.

More govt solutions/interventions/manipulations/preventions... etc.

I am happy that Romney didn't get elected too. I am looking forward to all the people who come into my office everyday being able to get the healthcare they need in 2013.

Dreamsglore wrote:I am happy that Romney didn't get elected too. I am looking forward to all the people who come into my office everyday being able to get the healthcare they need in 2013.

Dreams, I do have one question for you about this ObamaCare. How in the hell are the poor and indigent supposed to buy something that they cannot afford?

In most cases the healthcare premium will be more than the fine or penalty (whatever you want to call it) so people will still be uninsured and still be using the ER as the source of their primary care as they do now.

Dreamsglore wrote:I am happy that Romney didn't get elected too. I am looking forward to all the people who come into my office everyday being able to get the healthcare they need in 2013.

I am sure that they are not thankful for having to buy a product that they cannot afford.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Dreams, I do have one question for you about this ObamaCare. How in the hell are the poor and indigent supposed to buy something that they cannot afford?

In most cases the healthcare premium will be more than the fine or penalty (whatever you want to call it) so people will still be uninsured and still be using the ER as the source of their primary care as they do now.

I see you haven't been reading up on the law. The poor and indigent will get a subsidy from the Govt. to pay for the insurance. It will be based on your income.The people who can afford insurance but just haven't gotten it... will have to get it. The people who have it -don't have to worry.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

I see you haven't been reading up on the law. The poor and indigent will get a subsidy from the Govt. to pay for the insurance. It will be based on your income.The people who can afford insurance but just haven't gotten it... will have to get it. The people who have it -don't have to worry.

I thought I had saved a calculator to show you that everyone poor will not get a subsidy but can't find it.

Unless your state set's up an exchange and accepts the Medicaid money from the feds there will be many without insurance and actually too poor because in the calculator below a certain level defaults to medicaid and no subsidy.

grimreaper1910 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

I thought I had saved a calculator to show you that everyone poor will not get a subsidy but can't find it.

Unless your state set's up an exchange and accepts the Medicaid money from the feds there will be many without insurance and actually too poor because in the calculator below a certain level defaults to medicaid and no subsidy.

The people on medicaid will most likely stay on medicaid. The people I am referring to are the working poor who have no insurance. The Feds will set up an exchange and I expect Scott to be out of office in the next two years so there will be medicaid money. I believe the Obama administration will find a way to circumvent the republican Gov.'s who are refusing to implement Obamacare.

NaNook

NaNook

Dreamsglore wrote:
grimreaper1910 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

The people on medicaid will most likely stay on medicaid. The people I am referring to are the working poor who have no insurance. The Feds will set up an exchange and I expect Scott to be out of office in the next two years so there will be medicaid money. I believe the Obama administration will find a way to circumvent the republican Gov.'s who are refusing to implement Obamacare.

Thank God it's based on income and not assets. My muni income is tax-free and I should be able to screw the system. I can't wait..I want to be beholden and on the so-called dole. Let's go..where do I sign up? I want to diminish the pool. Hopefully, able-bodied will choose to work. If not, I don't care.

BTW: Good lawyers can defeat poor laws.....wait and see.....

Sal

Sal

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

A family of four making the median income of $25,669 will only have to pay two percent of their income ($513/annually) toward a $10,000 health insurance plan.

The government will also cover 94% of their out-of-pocket expenses.

NaNook wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
grimreaper1910 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Thank God it's based on income and not assets. My muni income is tax-free and I should be able to screw the system. I can't wait..I want to be beholden and on the so-called dole. Let's go..where do I sign up? I want to diminish the pool. Hopefully, able-bodied will choose to work. If not, I don't care.

I didn't say assets would not be considered and working people apparently choose to work.

NaNook

NaNook

Dreamsglore wrote:
NaNook wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
grimreaper1910 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

I didn't say assets would not be considered and working people apparently choose to work.

It's going to be fun. Wait and see.......the Unions have a problem...if the waivers stop......big time.

OK, a 60 yr old single female with $14,000 of income, will be put on medicaid only if the state has an exchange and accepted money. I know several 60 yr old single females right now that this state says make too much money with an income of $14,000 for medicaid in this state. Here is the calculator.

http://healthreform.kff.org/subsidycalculator.aspx

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Pfffft... I could barely tell them apart. The results won't be significantly different. This is the fourth bush term.

That is not true, but I'm sure it serves your delusional state of mind.

grimreaper1910 wrote:OK, a 60 yr old single female with $14,000 of income, will be put on medicaid only if the state has an exchange and accepted money. I know several 60 yr old single females right now that this state says make too much money with an income of $14,000 for medicaid in this state. Here is the calculator.

http://healthreform.kff.org/subsidycalculator.aspx

It is a problem since the repug Gov's are refusing to implement Obamacare. I believe I read it knocks the states out of 30% medicaid funds. Contrary to what many people believe you have to have a very low income to get medicaid in Fl. and must have children. I think they are going to revise the Obamacare law to accommodate this. It's may wind up republican Gov's will be voted out of office when more and more people see this law is a good thing.Serves them right.

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Pfffft... I could barely tell them apart. The results won't be significantly different. This is the fourth bush term.

That is not true, but I'm sure it serves your delusional state of mind.

The delusion is the inability to recognize results... they may profess different ideologies and intents... but the results are nearly identical.

VectorMan

VectorMan

2seaoat wrote:I am not happy with the President getting a second term, but I am thankful that Mitt Romney will never be elected dog catcher, and I am thankful that the American people recognized with all of President Obama's faults.......right and wrong still matter. I am thankful that the American public did not get fooled, and showed that morality still is an important part of the fabric of this great country.

Your so-called "moral" public voted for a supporter of abortion and gay marriage.

So much for morality.

Enjoy your narcissistic-in-chief.

Things are going to get nasty. Be prepared!

VectorMan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I am not happy with the President getting a second term, but I am thankful that Mitt Romney will never be elected dog catcher, and I am thankful that the American people recognized with all of President Obama's faults.......right and wrong still matter. I am thankful that the American public did not get fooled, and showed that morality still is an important part of the fabric of this great country.

Your so-called "moral" public voted for a supporter of abortion and gay marriage.

So much for morality.

Tell me something,Vector? How does abortion and gay marriage affect your life personally? Is it you just believe people should live their life according to your beliefs?

VectorMan wrote:

So much for morality.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Really...?

Does YOUR morality coach know you're a closeted gay boi...?

Hypocrite.

Dreamsglore wrote:

Tell me something,Vector? How does abortion and gay marriage affect your life personally? Is it you just believe people should live their life according to your beliefs?

A nation that has laws as such is one that is falling off from being a Christian nation. Judeo-Christian values are what this nation was founded upon contrary to popular belief.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

A nation that has laws as such is one that is falling off from being a Christian nation. Judeo-Christian values are what this nation was founded upon contrary to popular belief.

That's not true,PD. Our ancestors left their countries to escape religious persecution. We were not founded on christian values. We've discussed all this before. Many of the writers of the constitution were deists.

W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

So much for morality.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Really...?

Does YOUR morality coach know you're a closeted gay boi...?

Hypocrite.

I thought he said he was gay.Strange attitude for a gay person but not stranger than being a republican.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum