Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

McCain can just not get over he lost the election!

+2
Floridatexan
Sal
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Lurch wrote:http://www.opednews.com/articles/John-McCain-Cuddles-Up-to-by-Justin-Raimondo-130601-63.html

I love this pop up that showed up on your link:

Leading progressives value Opednews. Please show that you do too.

When do you suppose Obama will get a clue about how horrible McCain is and stop asking him to participate in Oval Office strategy sessions?

You believe everything you read? LOL!

Why not? You apparently believe everything you see on TV, since that's where you told me to go to learn all about the interactions of our President and Senator McCain.

Or is TV viewing somehow superior to reading?

Actually it is. Seeing someone on TV dissing the President and reading a story is quite different. You should know that. I can't believe you said that.

Believe it. I generally despise television. Always have. I don't need a TV station to spoon feed me the news. I'd rather gather news and opinions from a lot of different sources then make up my own mind.

And here is one thing you wrote about Senator McCain:

"That's not what the testimonials of the people w/ him said. Read it,asswipe. He was taken to the hospital and treated when they were not. he broke his arms when he landed. No one they just gave testimony said his arms were pulled out. You don't know you friggin POS!"

And then you offered these two paragraphs:

"Also in this memoir, McCain expresses guilt at having broken under torture and given the confession. “I felt faithless and couldn’t control my despair,” he writes, revealing that he made two “feeble” attempts at suicide. (In later years, he said he tried to hang himself with his shirt and guards intervened.) Tellingly, he says he lived in “dread” that his father would find out about the confession. “I still wince,” he writes, “when I recall wondering if my father had heard of my disgrace.”

Once again, I do not understand why you digressed to discussing and obtusely degrading McCain's experiences as a POW. The fact that you took the conversation in that direction really sucks, in my opinion.

He said this himself. It was in regards to Neko's statement he was treated worse. He was not. Is there something wrong w/ the truth? what sucks is you making comments in a thread w/o reading the whole context of what was said. That's what sucks.

PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I'm no fan of his politics... but it's absolutely disgusting to attack his status as a pow. I hope karma kicks some ass.

Oh, yes.

Nobody attacked his status as a POW
. Just corrected some false info. he suffered more than others which he confirmed was false. He admitted he made propaganda tapes and broke down. So the truth is karma now? LOL! Others suffered more and didn't do that so let's call a spade a spade.

To hell you didn't, Dreams.

Obviously, I'm not the only poster who noticed it.

Subtlety eludes me.

A lot of things elude you,PB like getting facts straight.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Lurch wrote:http://www.opednews.com/articles/John-McCain-Cuddles-Up-to-by-Justin-Raimondo-130601-63.html

I love this pop up that showed up on your link:

Leading progressives value Opednews. Please show that you do too.

When do you suppose Obama will get a clue about how horrible McCain is and stop asking him to participate in Oval Office strategy sessions?

You believe everything you read? LOL!

Why not? You apparently believe everything you see on TV, since that's where you told me to go to learn all about the interactions of our President and Senator McCain.

Or is TV viewing somehow superior to reading?

Actually it is. Seeing someone on TV dissing the President and reading a story is quite different. You should know that. I can't believe you said that.

Believe it. I generally despise television. Always have. I don't need a TV station to spoon feed me the news. I'd rather gather news and opinions from a lot of different sources then make up my own mind.

And here is one thing you wrote about Senator McCain:

"That's not what the testimonials of the people w/ him said. Read it,asswipe. He was taken to the hospital and treated when they were not. he broke his arms when he landed. No one they just gave testimony said his arms were pulled out. You don't know you friggin POS!"

And then you offered these two paragraphs:

"Also in this memoir, McCain expresses guilt at having broken under torture and given the confession. “I felt faithless and couldn’t control my despair,” he writes, revealing that he made two “feeble” attempts at suicide. (In later years, he said he tried to hang himself with his shirt and guards intervened.) Tellingly, he says he lived in “dread” that his father would find out about the confession. “I still wince,” he writes, “when I recall wondering if my father had heard of my disgrace.”

Once again, I do not understand why you digressed to discussing and obtusely degrading McCain's experiences as a POW. The fact that you took the conversation in that direction really sucks, in my opinion.

He said this himself. It was in regards to Neko's statement he was treated worse. He was not. Is there something wrong w/ the truth? what sucks is you making comments in a thread w/o reading the whole context of what was said. That's what sucks.

Oh sweetie, I've read it all. As I just wrote, I am not the only person who noticed your digs about Senator McCain's experiences as a POW.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I'm no fan of his politics... but it's absolutely disgusting to attack his status as a pow. I hope karma kicks some ass.

Oh, yes.

. Just corrected some false info. he suffered more than others which he confirmed was false. He admitted he made propaganda tapes and broke down. So the truth is karma now? LOL! Others suffered more and didn't do that so let's call a spade a spade.

Subtlety eludes me.

Uh HUH........as Markle writes, you have nothing. Very Happy

PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

Oh, yes.

Subtlety eludes me.

That's your opinion and I believe the record on here is pretty clear the facts were incorrect about MCCains experiences. Too bad that upsets you and you have to resort to garnering support by citing other's incorrect opinions. I think McCain sucks for the shit he's done and that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

2seaoat

Dreams.....you said the Senator should be removed from office......you said this......do good men get removed from the senate? You were corrected by Neko, and then you attacked McCain.......basically saying he was a bad man or criminal. You were wrong from the git go on this thread, and you proceeded to attack the man's character....I do not need to lie.....I just have to use your words......no big deal.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

Oh, yes.

Subtlety eludes me.

That's your opinion and I believe the record on here is pretty clear the facts were incorrect about MCCains experiences. Too bad that upsets you and you have to resort to garnering support by citing other's incorrect opinions. I think McCain sucks for the shit he's done and that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

I cited YOUR expressed opinions and blurbs, Dreams. Are you saying your opinions were incorrect?

Razz

You should know by now that I don't need anyone's support for what I write. It's amusing to me that you would even think that. Very Happy

Last edited by PBulldog2 on 6/2/2013, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

He is a bad man, and if not a criminal, he certainly consorts with them.

Take a look at who he was hanging with during the savings & loan crisis.

Keating Five ring any bells?

PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

Oh, yes.

Subtlety eludes me.

I cited YOUR expressed opinions and blurbs, Dreams. Are you saying your opinions were incorrect?

Razz

You should know by now that I don't need anyone's support for what I write. It's amusing to me that you would even think that. Very Happy

Really? This says different. LOL!

"To hell you didn't, Dreams.

Subtlety eludes me."

2seaoat wrote:Dreams.....you said the Senator should be removed from office......you said this......do good men get removed from the senate? You were corrected by Neko, and then you attacked McCain.......basically saying he was a bad man or criminal. You were wrong from the git go on this thread, and you proceeded to attack the man's character....I do not need to lie.....I just have to use your words......no big deal.

That is a lie,Seaoat. I never said he was a bad man or criminal. You just can't help lying,can you? That's your opinion I was wrong. Not facts. People do get removed for having bad policies. Doesn't mean their bad or criminals.Think Alan West. Your reasoning skills are lacking.

Sal wrote:He is a bad man, and if not a criminal, he certainly consorts with them.

Bingo. I will never diss his service, but as you pointed out, he should have been indicted for his enabling and sheer stupidity as an elected Representative.

He's a stone cold manipulative dick.

McCain sucks most of all for preventing the families of MIA's from getting info. on their loved one's. I suppose you all support that too?

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

Oh, yes.

Subtlety eludes me.

Razz

Subtlety eludes me."

So my saying "I'm not the only poster who noticed it" somehow segues into my needing to garner support?

You're way out there today. geek

Sal wrote:He is a bad man, and if not a criminal, he certainly consorts with them.

He even spoke at the Acorn convention and voted to give them money and then sat back while the repugs tried to shred Obama over it.

PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

Oh, yes.

Subtlety eludes me.

Razz

Subtlety eludes me."

So my saying "I'm not the only poster who noticed it" somehow segues into my needing to garner support?

You're way out there today. geek

WTH do you call that then when you cite other posters to bolster your point? Then you have the nerve to say I'm way out there? LOL!

Let us not forget McCain's great character of having an affair and leaving his crippled up and disfigured first wife for Cindy McCain after he returned from Vietnam. Now I'm attacking his character or lack of it.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreams, haven't you said more than once that most men cannot be trusted to be faithful?

But I sure am glad you didn't attack McCain on his time as POW. Thank goodness for that!

Dreamsglore wrote:Let us not forget McCain's great character of having an affair and leaving his crippled up and disfigured first wife for Cindy McCain after he returned from Vietnam. Now I'm attacking his character or lack of it.

And the GOP has the monopoly on that? Really? How about John Edwards fathering a child with another woman while his wife died of cancer? Oh, you FORGOT about that. Or we could talk about Bill Clinton and Monica??? JFK and Marilyn Monroe?

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Let us not forget McCain's great character of having an affair and leaving his crippled up and disfigured first wife for Cindy McCain after he returned from Vietnam. Now I'm attacking his character or lack of it.

And the GOP has the monopoly on that? Really? How about John Edwards fathering a child with another woman while his wife died of cancer? Oh, you FORGOT about that.

UH, nope.

He's a shit-heel dirtbag. Why would you be so stilted that you believe that we (lib, progressive, etc) would forgive his nauseating actions...?

Nekochan wrote:Dreams, haven't you said more than once that most men cannot be trusted to be faithful?

But I sure am glad you didn't attack McCain on his time as POW. Thank goodness for that!

Yes, I did say that but it certainly never made it okay.You can call it an attack it you want but I call it telling the truth. Now when that happens it's an attack,huh? LOL!

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Dreams, haven't you said more than once that most men cannot be trusted to be faithful?

Yes, I did say that but it certainly never made it okay.You can call it an attack it you want but I call it telling the truth. Now when that happens it's an attack,huh? LOL!

If most men have no character, why is it even an issue with McCain?

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:

If most people are doing it, it's a-ok.

Most people are sniffing glue and putting plastic bags over their heads, Neko.

Get busy.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

If most people are doing it, it's a-ok.

Most people are sniffing glue and putting plastic bags over their heads, Neko.

Get busy.

But Sal, they're not. That is Dreams' illusion, not mine.

2seaoat

That is Dreams' illusion, not mine.

No wonder she is always angry at me........going on forty years of fidelity.....it must be an illusion, or I could give another explanation.......naw......not today.

2seaoat wrote:That is Dreams' illusion, not mine.

No wonder she is always angry at me........going on forty years of fidelity.....it must be an illusion, or I could give another explanation.......naw......not today.

I'm not angry w/ you. I think you're an egghead that needs to feel superior. Kinda similar to McCain.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum