Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the over/under that Sal and many leftists off themselves because the Queen of Graft lost a rigged election?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hahahahahahaaha

Madame President? Hahaah hell no never at least not for her.

Sal

Sal

Gosh, no.

Unlike you, I have a life outside the intertubz, PeeDawg.

I will admit to emitting a deep sigh as the results came in last night, but I went to bed long before it was called.

Then I got up early, walked the dogs, kissed my wife goodbye, drove my son to school, and went to work at a job that pays me nicely, and talked with friends about just how insane this nation has become.

No doubt this was a setback for the country, and we will probably see real damage to the economy, to people's lives, and avoidable foreign entanglements, ...

... the white nationalists had their day, but the changing demographics paint a dim future for the the GOP, and very soon we will get back to the task of creating a more perfect union.

Thanks for your concern, tho.

Hahahahahahaha ...

RealLindaL

Sal wrote:Gosh, no.

I will admit to emitting a deep sigh as the results came in last night, but I went to bed long before it was called.

Then I got up early, walked the dogs, kissed my wife goodbye, drove my son to school, and went to work at a job that pays me nicely, and talked with friends about just how insane this nation has become.

No doubt this was a setback for the country, and we will probably see real damage to the economy, to people's lives, and avoidable foreign entanglements, ...

... the white nationalists had their day, but the changing demographics paint a dim future for the the GOP, and very soon we will get back to the task of creating a more perfect union.

Hahahahahahaha ...

cheers cheers cheers

Sal wrote:Gosh, no.

Hahahahahahaha ...

You have a life outside here? Doesn't show given your post rate. I'm the one who can take weeks off from here, you, not so much. SAnders would have probably won, but pricks like you ran him off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum