Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

McCain can just not get over he lost the election!

+2
Floridatexan
Sal
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Dreams, haven't you said more than once that most men cannot be trusted to be faithful?

But I sure am glad you didn't attack McCain on his time as POW. Thank goodness for that!

Yes, I did say that but it certainly never made it okay.You can call it an attack it you want but I call it telling the truth. Now when that happens it's an attack,huh? LOL!

If most men have no character, why is it even an issue with McCain?

Most men have dingleberries. Is that ok?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Dreams, haven't you said more than once that most men cannot be trusted to be faithful?

But I sure am glad you didn't attack McCain on his time as POW. Thank goodness for that!

Yes, I did say that but it certainly never made it okay.You can call it an attack it you want but I call it telling the truth. Now when that happens it's an attack,huh? LOL!

Most men have dingleberries. Is that ok?

I don't know, Dreams--is it ok?

If you are going to bring up a special characteristic of either a great man or a bad man to make a point about that man's character, why would you even bring up something that almost all men have?

2seaoat

I'm not angry w/ you. I think you're an egghead that needs to feel superior. Kinda similar to McCain.

McCain an egghead......really.........your standard must be anybody who graduated from High School is an egghead......no wonder fidelity has been an issue in your life.......you are intimidated by intelligent men who graduated from high school........you used to speed date at the site called.......No diploma....great aroma....we be dumbaszes.........but you found out that you needed to find somebody who dropped out in ninth grade........slim pickings......so I guess infidelity would be an issue as your dates soaked in Old Spice and Brute took you to a movie.....friday the 13th, and Freddie Krueger stopped the movie.....even he has standards.

Sal

Sal

How special ...

A toast from one soulless warmonger to another soulless warmonger.

"When Henry came to Hanoi to conclude the agreement that would end America’s war in Vietnam, the Vietnamese told him they would send me home with him. He refused the offer. “Commander McCain will return in the same order as the others,” he told them. He knew my early release would be seen as favoritism to my father and a violation of our code of conduct. By rejecting this last attempt to suborn a dereliction of duty, Henry saved my reputation, my honor, my life, really. And I’ve owed him a debt ever since.

So, I salute my friend and benefactor, Henry Kissinger, the classical realist who did so much to make the world safer for his country’s interests, and by so doing safer for the ideals that are its pride and purpose. And who, out of his sense of duty and honor, once saved a man he never met."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/06/04/john-mccain-s-surprising-toast-at-kissinger-s-90th-birthday-party.html

McCain can just not get over he lost the election! - Page 9 13703410

I can only hope they soon share a pit in hell.

So it wasn't some great sacrifice he made.LOL! Kissinger said he couldn't come home before the others. Wow! Good work,Sal!

[quote="Nekochan"]
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

If most people are doing it, it's a-ok.

Most people are sniffing glue and putting plastic bags over their heads, Neko.

Get busy.

But Sal, they're not. That is Dreams' illusion, not mine. [/quote

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tell us about your illusions. I'm sure you have a lot, right.?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum