Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

John McCain has lost it

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1John McCain has lost it Empty John McCain has lost it 6/8/2017, 12:59 pm

2seaoat

I consider him a hero. I voted for him for President. However, he lost it trying to question Comey. I would say early onset dementia, but there is not anything early about an 80 something losing it. I could not understand his questions. Comey could not understand his questions. They started hitting the gavel, not so much because he over ran his time, but to save him from America realizing this once great man is only a shell of his former self.

2John McCain has lost it Empty Re: John McCain has lost it 6/8/2017, 1:06 pm

dumpcare

2seaoat wrote:I consider him a hero.  I voted for him for President.  However, he lost it trying to question Comey.  I would say early onset dementia, but there is not anything early about an 80 something losing it.   I could not understand his questions.  Comey could not understand his questions.  They started hitting the gavel, not so much because he over ran his time, but to save him from America realizing this once great man is only a shell of his former self.

I didn't understand what he was trying to ask and he referred to Comey as President a time or two. He and several on both sides need to call it a day and hang it up. That was one hell of a senior moment in front of millions.

3John McCain has lost it Empty Re: John McCain has lost it 6/8/2017, 1:08 pm

zsomething

It's sad. As Republicans go, he isn't all bad. I'll never forgive him for knuckling under pressure and accepting that Sarah Palin thing (which was perhaps the silliest mess America has been asked to endure before Trump), but other than that he has had some moments of integrity here and there. I don't know if he had "an episode" or what, but he appears to have gone loopy and confused. I hope somebody will get him to check in with a doctor, because something may have gone wrong there, he may need some help.

4John McCain has lost it Empty Re: John McCain has lost it 6/8/2017, 1:21 pm

dumpcare

Hell, I always liked McCain and yes I agree he may have been having some medical problems. I saw him asking questions the other day and seemed pretty sharp.

5John McCain has lost it Empty Re: John McCain has lost it 6/8/2017, 1:33 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

That idiot lost it a long time ago. I hate that he was a POW and the horrible things that were done to him as a POW, but that doesn't make him a good politician. It doesn't seem like he has ever had common sense.

6John McCain has lost it Empty Re: John McCain has lost it 6/8/2017, 2:02 pm

Yeah, that was hard to watch. #Sad.

7John McCain has lost it Empty Re: John McCain has lost it 6/8/2017, 2:09 pm

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote:I consider him a hero.  I voted for him for President.  However, he lost it trying to question Comey.  I would say early onset dementia, but there is not anything early about an 80 something losing it.   I could not understand his questions.  Comey could not understand his questions.  They started hitting the gavel, not so much because he over ran his time, but to save him from America realizing this once great man is only a shell of his former self.

What a disgraceful comment to post. He gets a pass, no matter what. This comment is on the same level as the shameful mocking of Stockdale in '92. To even post such crap is dishonorable. You should be ashamed of yourself.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

8John McCain has lost it Empty Re: John McCain has lost it 6/8/2017, 6:30 pm

2seaoat

I save my mocking for you, not John, because he makes more sense than you do.

9John McCain has lost it Empty Re: John McCain has lost it 6/8/2017, 10:15 pm

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote:I save my mocking for you, not John, because he makes more sense than you do.

Read you personal messages, you dumb fuck!

10John McCain has lost it Empty Re: John McCain has lost it 6/8/2017, 10:30 pm

2seaoat

I have no new messages.....are you sure you sent it to the right person? My box said 100% full and I deleted PMs to clear my box....you know I may have deleted one from lucifer.......sorry.

11John McCain has lost it Empty Re: John McCain has lost it 6/8/2017, 10:51 pm

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote:I have no new messages.....are you sure you sent it to the right person?  My box said 100% full and I deleted PMs to clear my box....you know I may have deleted one from lucifer.......sorry.

Very good!

12John McCain has lost it Empty Re: John McCain has lost it 6/8/2017, 11:18 pm

del.capslock

del.capslock

del.capslock wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I have no new messages.....are you sure you sent it to the right person?  My box said 100% full and I deleted PMs to clear my box....you know I may have deleted one from lucifer.......sorry.

Very good!

Check again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum