Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBA thread

+2
Joanimaroni
boards of FL
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

126NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/15/2015, 11:28 am

2seaoat

James and the Mailman would manhandle the defender.  James should be called for an offensive foul every time he sheds a defender pushing his elbow into the defender.  He rarely is called and like the mailman simply pushes the defender away.   Curry is silky smooth and  is doing things no other player has ever done, and for those that do not recognize his talent which is the best in the in the NBA right now, they do so at their peril.  He had two uncharacteristic cold games which has even allowed this absurd discussion of James when it should have been over in four.  The man did not lose three in a row all year.  Earlier in the year, I honestly thought he had a chance to have the best record in the regular season with the great start they had.  Great coach.....great team.....and the MVP of the league....this is not rocket science.

127NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/15/2015, 12:01 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:right now you simply think the problem is the team....excuses....or fairy dust......it is not.....you once admitted he needed to be coached, but you are blinded now.

Here again, there is simply no argument to be made to someone who says what you just said right there.  Anyone who actually watches and understands the NBA would read what you just said and correctly conclude that you have absolutely no clue as to what you're talking about.  

The problem right now is the team.  It's LeBron and six bench players against a better coach and the best shooting team in NBA history in the most hostile road environment.  No one has ever faced such a challenge and yet LeBron has somehow managed to at least keep the Cavs in this series by leading all players on both teams in minutes, points, rebounds, and assists.  I'm not even sure that that has ever been done ever by any other player.

There is no intelligent argument that I can make to Markle when he says that increasing interest rates increases inflationary pressure.  He simply doesn't get it, and no amount numbers or theoretical explanations will ever change that.  The same is clearly true here as well.  In fact, the only difference between you discussing sports and Markle discussion economics is that he at least has the good sense to run away.  He is at least aware of his own ignorance and limits and reacts accordingly.

Markle says that rising interest rates cause inflation.  2seaoat says that the fact that the Cavs are starting LeBron, Dellavedova, Smith, Shumpert, and Thompson is irrelevant to the outcome of this series.   Put another way, the Cavs are starting last year's bench players and Knicks rejects.  But none of that matters when you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about.

Markle posts the labor force participation rate but can't really explain why or qualify it it any way.  2seaoat brings up rings but can't really explain why or qualify it in any way.  Jordan is the best because he has more rings.  But then again, there are players that have more rings than Jordan who clearly aren't better than Jordan.  Ok.  Rings aren't the end all factor then.  (Five minutes later)  Jordan is the best because he has more rings.  Here again, this doesn't seem that outrageous if you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about.

I have given you the stats that show us that LeBron is more clutch in end-of-game situations where a shot is needed to win or tie.  But that doesn't matter because 2seaoat says that Jordan was more clutch.  He just was!   No one can argue with such ignorance.  If someone chooses to believe that WWII occurred in 1979 when the US freed the Australians from the Chinese, that is certainly their choice. There really isn't good argument that you can make to someone who possesses a worldview that is that far divorced from reality

I gave you the stats that rank the supporting casts of NBA finals teams over the last 30 years that show us that Jordan enjoyed some of the best supporting casts in NBA history.  Better than any other player.  Put another way, his supporting cast made the path to a championship considerably easier. And those numbers did not even account for coaching advantages.  I also gave you the stats that show us that this current Cavs supporting cast is one of the weakest in Finals history.  There again, none of that matters to someone who doesn't have a clue as to what they're talking about.

You can look at the current stats.  LeBron is putting up one of the best Finals performances in NBA history, leading all players in almost everything.  We could even forget the stats and simply watch the games and you can clearly see who the best player is out there.  But, again, this doesn't matter if you're clueless. If you're clueless, you're looking for anything you can use to nitpick a guy who is practically averaging a triple double.

But, yeah, Curry is probably going to be the greatest of all time. Clearly better than LeBron. The 27 year old, 6'3", 190 lb PG who has played in the league for 5 years and who averages 20.9/4.1/6.9 for his career is superior to the 30 year old, 6'8", 250 lb SF who has averaged 27.3/7.1/6.9 through 11 seasons.

Can't really argue with that.

128NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/15/2015, 12:10 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:James is coaching. He is a forward that plays point guard; he gets his stats and worries about the game after the fact. Although he is a determined and talented player he is one of five on the court. Curry and Jordan play/played with the same grace, drive and finesse of executing a task. James plays like a bull using his weight...lowering his shoulder and plowing through players with his elbow. How easy can it be.....driving over players and literally dropping the ball down into the net.....yet he misses frequently.

Yeah. Jordan simply never missed. That is what clearly separates Jordan from LeBron. Shooting, and it isn't even close. Jordan simply never missed shots like LeBron. There is no question on that. Cough cough.

Now, some would have you believe that this is a quantitatively measurable stat. Some would say that Jordan shot 0.497 and that LeBron shoots 0.496. Morons!

Jordan simply did not miss. Ever. Who cares what the numbers actually tell us. Lies! Government math! Jordan never missed and LeBron can't hit a layup. Just keep repeating that and ignore then underlying numbers. We should ignore reality and instead choose to believe that Jordan never missed whereas LeBron misses all the time.

The more informed sports analysis generally excludes quantitatively measurable statistics and instead relies on vague, kind generalizations that aren't really rooted in reality in any way.

129NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/15/2015, 12:52 pm

Sal

Sal

All this comparing players from different eras is a little silly and boring to me.

But, arguing that Steph Curry is an overall better basketball player than Lebron James is flat out bizarre and delusional.

The evidence is being laid out directly in front of your face in real time.

Curry is a terrific shooting guard who can be held in check by a tenacious undrafted player making 800k.

James is the most dominant player in the NBA today and has managed to carry a team of spare parts into at least the sixth game of the finals.

There's simply no rational argument that can be made to the contrary.

130NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/15/2015, 1:42 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL wrote: No one has ever faced such a challenge and yet LeBron has somehow managed to at least keep the Cavs in this series by leading all players on both teams in minutes, points, rebounds, and assists.  I'm not even sure that that has ever been done ever by any other player.

Just read an interesting blurb about LeBron's current finals numbers, and it turns out that they're not as impressive as I had originally thought.  It turns out that - since 1985 - several players have in fact put up 35/11/11 games in the finals.  They are...LeBron (2009), LeBron (2010), LeBron (2015), LeBron (2015), and LeBron (2015).

131NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/15/2015, 2:08 pm

2seaoat

Delusional when I made the exact same argument last year when poor San Antonio was playing the best player and the team of the ages.......The more experienced coach, and the one who actually coached his players won that series. This year the polar opposite argument is being made that James is out there by himself and this is the worst team of the ages. What is the common thread.......James could not get it done. Exactly as I predicted last year and this year. If he makes those layups they win.

As to Curry, I would take him over James and any other player in the NBA today. As Joan said, basketball is a team game. The greats made their teams better and won multiple rings, the also rans did not. Curry will have more rings than James in five years.

The only thing delusional about James gunning to a lost series in six games is the inability to recognize that Curry had two off nights shooting. He is the best in the NBA right now, but he does not walk on water.....he just will win a ring.

I do agree with Sal that comparing James to anybody is silly.....he needs to win.... then the discussion will become less silly.

132NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/15/2015, 2:18 pm

2seaoat

"I feel confident because I'm the best player in the world," James said after the game. "It's simple."

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

133NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/15/2015, 4:18 pm

2seaoat

In 1980 in the Championship Kareem was the league MVP, but he went down in game five with an ankle sprain and did not even bother to make the trip to Philly. Magic Johnson without excuses dominated game six and with nobody brought the championship to the Lakers scoring over 42 points.....no excuses....no declaration of being the best....no the best and MVP was back in LA........James simply is not Magic Johnson or any of the top six players.....he declares himself best but cannot get it done at crunch time, and his dissing Curry will only backfire.

134NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/15/2015, 4:38 pm

Career Playoff Records

Most games 259 by Derek Fisher [6]

Most minutes 8,902 by Tim Duncan Most minutes per game 47.24 by Wilt Chamberlain [7]

Most points 5,987 by Michael Jordan

Highest points per game average (min. 25 games) 33.5 by Michael Jordan (179 games)

Most 50-point games 8 by Michael Jordan
Most 40-point games 38 by Michael Jordan
Most 30-point games 109 by Michael Jordan
Most 20-point games 173 by Michael Jordan
Most 10-point games 223 by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Only player to score 15+ points in every game (min. 25 games) Michael Jordan (179 games)
Only player to record consecutive 50-point games Michael Jordan scored 50 and 55 points in Games 1 and 2 of the 1988 Eastern Conference First Round (Chicago Bulls vs. Cleveland Cavaliers). [8]

Most consecutive 45-point games 3 by Michael Jordan (May 9–13,1990)
Most consecutive 40-point games 6 by Jerry West (April 3–13,1965)
Most consecutive 30-point games 11 by Elgin Baylor (March 27-April 18,1962)
Most consecutive 20-point games 60 by Michael Jordan (June 2,1989-May 11,1993)
Most consecutive 15-point games 179 by Michael Jordan. This streak entails every playoff game of Jordan's career.
Most consecutive 10-point games 179 by Michael Jordan. This streak entails every playoff game of Jordan's career.
Most field goals made 2,356 by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Most field goals attempted 4,499 by Kobe Bryant
Highest field goal percentage (min. 300 attempts) 59.4% by Dwight Howard (477 / 803) [9]
Most field goals missed 2,485 by Kobe Bryant [10]
Most 2-point field goals made 2,356 by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar [11]
Most 2-point field goals attempted 4,418 by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar [12]
Highest 2-point field goal percentage (min. 300 attempts) 59.63% by Dwight Howard (477 / 800) [13]
Most 3-point field goals made 385 by Ray Allen [14]
Most 3-point field goals attempted 959 by Ray Allen [15]
Highest 3-point field goal percentage (NBA Rate Statistic Requirement is min. 55 attempts [16] ) 50% by Bob Hansen (38 / 76) [17]
Highest True Shooting Percentage (takes into consideration points scored from three pointers,field goals and free-throws to get a measure of points scored each shooting attempt,formula is Points / (2 * (FG Attempts + 0.44 * FT Attempts))) 62.33% by Cedric Maxwell [18]

Highest Effective Field Goal Percentage (Similar to FG %,but adds an additional parameter. This parameter adjusts for the fact that 3-point field goals are worth 50 percent more than 2-point field goals. Formula is eFG% = (FGM + (0.5 x3PTM)) /FGA)) 59.5% by Danny Green [19]

Most free throws made 1,463 by Michael Jordan
Most free throws attempted 2,317 by Shaquille O'Neal
Highest free throw percentage (NBA Rate Statistic Requirement is min. 125 attempts [16] ) 94.39% by Mark Price (202/214) [20]

Most consecutive free throws made 56 by Bill Sharman,1958-59 Playoffs
Most rebounds 4,104 by Bill Russell Highest rebounds per game average (min. 25 games) 24.9 by Bill Russell
Highest total rebound percentage (Rebound %,an estimate of the percentage of missed shots a player rebounded while he was on the floor.) 21.95% Dwight Howard [21]

Most offensive rebounds 866 by Shaquille O'Neal
Highest offensive rebound percentage 15.05% Moses Malone [22]
Most defensive rebounds 1,984 by Tim Duncan [23]
Highest defensive rebound percentage 30.84% Dwight Howard [24]

Most Double-Doubles 158 by Tim Duncan
Most Triple-Doubles 30 by Magic Johnson
Most assists 2,346 by Magic Johnson
Highest assists per game average (min. 25 games) 12.35 by Magic Johnson
Highest assist percentage (Assist %,an estimate of the percentage of teammate field goals a player assisted while he was on the floor.) 47.79% John Stockton [25]

Most steals 395 by Scottie Pippen
Highest steals per game average (NBA Rate Statistic Requirement is min. 125 steals [16] ) 2.36 by Chris Paul (125 steals / 53 games) [26]

Highest steal percentage (Steal %,an estimate of the percentage of opponent possessions that end with a steal by the player while he was on the floor.) 3.76% Charlie Ward [27]

Most blocks 545 by Tim Duncan [28]

Highest blocks per game average (min. 25 games) 3.3 by Hakeem Olajuwon (472 / 145) Highest Block percentage (Block %,an estimate of the percentage of opponent two-point field goal attempts blocked by the player while he was on the floor.) 7.91% Greg Ostertag [29]

Most Turnovers 696 by Magic Johnson [30]

Most Personal Fouls 797 by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar [31]

Highest Player Efficiency Rating (measuring a player's per-minute performance,while adjusting for pace) 28.60 by Michael Jordan
Highest Offensive Rating (for players it is points produced per 100 possessions) 122.00 Magic Johnson [32]

Highest Defensive Rating (for players and teams it is points allowed per 100 possessions.) 92.29 Ben Wallace [33]

135NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/15/2015, 5:10 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:In 1980 in the Championship Kareem was the league MVP, but he went down in game five with an ankle sprain and did not even bother to make the trip to Philly.  Magic Johnson without excuses dominated game six and with nobody brought the championship to the Lakers scoring over 42 points.....no excuses....no declaration of being the best....no the best and MVP was back in LA........James simply is not Magic Johnson or any of the top six players.....he declares himself best but cannot get it done at crunch time, and his dissing Curry will only backfire.

With nobody?  I think you meant to say "with Hall of Famer Jamaal Wilkes who contributed 37 points and 10 rebounds."  I'm pretty sure he had a HOF coach as well.  

But there again, these sorts of tidbits only matter to people who actually understand what they're talking about. I'm fairly confident that if we placed a HOF'er who can score 37 and bring down 10 boards with LeBron back in game one, the series would have been over by now.

At this point I'm going to leave you to your trolling.

136NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/15/2015, 5:27 pm

2seaoat

Why bother PK.....Boards has a man crush on James and has not been objective for four years, and each of the last two years when I have been right he thinks I hate James.....I do not.....he is Paris Hilton to me until he wins some rings.

137NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/15/2015, 5:33 pm

2seaoat

But there again, these sorts of tidbits only matter to people who actually understand what they're talking about.

With NOTHING.....he lost the league MVP and still won the game.....Magic could take the Cavs and win this thing.....EASILY, and that is the difference....James was always known for failing to perform at crunch time and you are the splainer of excuses......Nothing.....you lose the entire Offense run through Kareem and then talk about a player that Magic lit up......somebody knows basketball and somebody has a man crush.

138NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/15/2015, 5:54 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:But there again, these sorts of tidbits only matter to people who actually understand what they're talking about.

With NOTHING.....he lost the league MVP and still won the game.....Magic could take the Cavs and win this thing.....EASILY, and that is the difference....James was always known for failing to perform at crunch time and you are the splainer of excuses......Nothing.....you lose the entire Offense run through Kareem and then talk about a player that Magic lit up......somebody knows basketball and somebody has a man crush.

Like I said, if someone chooses to believe that WWII took place in 1979 when we freed the Australians from the Chinese...well...there is no rational argument that I can make to such a person. They're clueless.

Similarly, if you choose to believe that Magic had no help in that game six...well...I can't help you. He was aided by a hall of famer who put up 37 points and 10 rebounds, and he was coached by a hall of famer as well. Also, he was already up 3-2 in the series from playing with the league MVP who was also a hall of famer.

In contrast, LeBron isn't playing with any hall of famers. He isn't even playing with starters. LeBron gets six bench players and a coach who has only a faint grasp of the NBA rules.

You clearly can't wrap your head around any of that. Fair enough. Though it's bizarre that you have such overly confident opinions on a subject that you clearly know nothing about. If you can't wrap your head around the idea that having a hall of fame player on your roster is somewhat of a boost in comparison to having second string bench player...well...you're in Markle-land.

139NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/15/2015, 6:16 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Why bother PK.....Boards has a man crush on James and has not been objective for four years, and each of the last two years when I have been right he thinks I hate James.....I do not.....he is Paris Hilton to me until he wins some rings.

Right, the only stats that matter are LeBron's. BOF interrupts comment incorrectly and assumes he is correct. He knows all about basketball and the NBA, something no one else on this forum knows. Doesn't matter how many games posters have played, coached, refereed, and watched, BOF has you beat!

140NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/15/2015, 6:50 pm

2seaoat

Right, the only stats that matter are LeBron's. BOF interrupts comment incorrectly and assumes he is correct. He knows all about basketball and the NBA, something no one else on this forum knows. Doesn't matter how many games posters have played, coached, refereed, and watched, BOF has you beat!

I will say this for somebody who never even watched the series, or understands the Laker offense, Boards will try to diminish what Magic did after losing the MVP.....no excuses....no missed lay ups....just a superstar winning a ring. James has been unable to do the same except for his below 200 average soon to be below 100. Boards has never been correct on James, but of course he told us that the Heat were the team of the ages....which we all collectively laughed because he is in the grip of a man crush and has had his usual cloud around his head blocking any rational understanding that James just cannot win. Why are you worried. Heck, what better time to chop up Seaoat.....all James has to do is win.....if Magic can do it certainly the best player on the planet can.....this is way too much fun and frankly too easy.......Last year it was the best team ever, and this year the worse team ever, and all through NBA history.....the great players won.......what a tragedy not to recognize the best player who is beating Mr. James......Curry will be back and get multiple rings.....James is two and done.

141NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/15/2015, 6:58 pm

2seaoat

you have such overly confident opinions on a subject that you clearly know nothing about.

I knew James would not get a ring last year. You told me he was the greatest player ever playing on the team of ages. I was right.

I knew James would not get a ring this year. I am sticking my neck out if he was magic johnson.....but he is not. He is the guy who does not win. I will be right again.

I could tell you about my basketball experience and coaching, but heck.....that would be like James telling the world he is best.....I think Mr. James failing to get his ring this year speaks loud enough as to who knows much about this subject......by golly the best player on the planet has two games to prove me wrong........and this is way too much fun.....I love to tickle a troll.

142NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/15/2015, 7:03 pm

After seeing lebron's penis... bof must be compensating too.

143NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/15/2015, 7:58 pm

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:After seeing lebron's penis...

Creepy.

144NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/15/2015, 8:02 pm

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:After seeing lebron's penis...

Creepy.

I can't redistribute penis size... deal with it shorty.

145NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/16/2015, 8:54 am

2seaoat

I don't put a ceiling on what I'm capable of doing," James said in one sentence.

Embarassed

Curry has got in his head and his mouth is working, but his brain is not.  This guy used to let his playing talk for him, but when most are recognizing how unique Curry has become in the history of basketball......I guess talking is all he has left.....unless he is a superstar like magic and will bring home the ring lol!

146NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/16/2015, 11:31 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

For the basketball literate among us.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-good-and-bad-of-the-lebron-juggernaut/

147NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/16/2015, 12:05 pm

2seaoat

We have to be simple, with LeBron.

What all team mates have said for years.  When somebody is gunning 70% of a teams shots, at any level in basketball......all the way down to little dribblers.....you have fundamental team dysfunction.  Just ask a member of the team for the ages Chris Bosh......"it is hard"........

If he is a superstar, he will win.  If he is a stat building team fuse of self destruction on almost every team he has played.......he will lose.  Magic did not need excuses......Bill Russell did not need excuses......Kobe did not need excuses......Larry did not need excuses......Kareem did not make excuses.....but Michael did......he wanted to play baseball which stopped him from winning eight straight.......So why the tension.....there should be NONE if this guy is a winner and superstar........or is he just the Vikings and Buffalo......tonight will give us the answer, and would it not be a hoot if he won tonight and they went to game seven......See Seaoat does not know basketball..... Very Happy

148NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/16/2015, 12:23 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:If he is a superstar, he will win.  If he is a stat building team fuse of self destruction on almost every team he has played.......he will lose.  Magic did not need excuses......Bill Russell did not need excuses......Kobe did not need excuses......Larry did not need excuses......Kareem did not make excuses.....but Michael did......he wanted to play baseball which stopped him from winning eight straight.......So why the tension.....there should be NONE if this guy is a winner and superstar........or is he just the Vikings and Buffalo......tonight will give us the answer, and would it not be a hoot if he won tonight and they went to game seven......See Seaoat does not know basketball..... Very Happy

This is you. You're not able to see this, but then again, neither is Markle.

Markle wrote:The Fed has been spewing out trillions of dollars in order to keep interest rates low so as to help the anemic economy.  When that slows, at some point they will have to start buying back those dollars.

When interest rates increase, the cost of everything increases.  I'm surprised that is new to you.  That will cause inflation.

When there are fewer dollars in the market, there are fewer dollars chasing the goods and services.

149NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/16/2015, 12:31 pm

2seaoat

This is you. You're not able to see this, but then again, neither is Markle. 

Mr. Markle is wrong.  I could be wrong and will have to eat crow if James is a superstar and wins the ring this year.  You can have as much fun with me as I did with you last year when you were wrong and I was right.  He will not win a ring.........probably ever again, and unlike Mr. Markle where your argument is correct, you were wrong last year, and you are wrong this year......it is hard for any team to win with James on the team at the highest levels of competition in the NBA.  Tonight you should be able to gloat on how I am wrong, but we both know James will miss those layups and not get it done.....it is his fate.....the perennial bridesmaid.  The mailman who can not deliver the mail.....return to sender.

150NBA thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NBA thread 6/16/2015, 12:57 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:This is you. You're not able to see this, but then again, neither is Markle. 

Mr. Markle is wrong.  I could be wrong and will have to eat crow if James is a superstar and wins the ring this year.  You can have as much fun with me as I did with you last year when you were wrong and I was right.  He will not win a ring.........probably ever again, and unlike Mr. Markle where your argument is correct, you were wrong last year, and you are wrong this year......it is hard for any team to win with James on the team at the highest levels of competition in the NBA.  Tonight you should be able to gloat on how I am wrong, but we both know James will miss those layups and not get it done.....it is his fate.....the perennial bridesmaid.  The mailman who can not deliver the mail.....return to sender.

My prediction was wrong last year.  That is considerably different that what you are exhibiting here right now.  Quite frankly, you don't possess even a fundamental understanding of the game of basketball.  And you're solidifying that idea with each additional post that you make in this thread.  If you think that LeBron's status as a superstar hinges upon his ability to carry Shumpert, Jones, Dellavedova, Smith, and Mosgov, and Thompson to victory over the best shooting team in NBA history, well, you're basketball illiterate.   If you think that being accompanied by HOF talent is "NOTHING", well, you're basketball illiterate.  

As incredibly idiotic as this may seem, this is an honest question:  Let's assume that LeBron was being accompanied by a team of high school freshmen.  Imagine that this series is LeBron and six high school freshmen against the same Warriors team.  Would your narrative be exactly the same?  Would your narrative still be "No excuses! If he doesn't win this, it therefore follows that he simply is not a superstar and Curry is better!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum