Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Update: 11/22/2016 WHY does our resident, proud Heathen, Wordslinger, spend so much time posting about...religion.

+8
Joanimaroni
Sal
boards of FL
Floridatexan
Vikingwoman
KarlRove
Wordslinger
Markle
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Markle

Markle

Strange is it not?  How our good friend and resident Heathen, Wordslinger, spends so much time posting threads about faith and religion.

Update:  11/22/2016    WHY does our resident, proud Heathen, Wordslinger, spend so much time posting about...religion. Hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1

Strange is it not, that Wordslinger had no problem with left wing radical Sen. Barack Hussein Obama named Jeremiah Wright his mentor and part of his family but Dr. Carson...not so much.

My good friend took a slight pause but is back on his little religion wagon.

Hate Spews from Wordslinger.  A real shame.

I don't hate Heathens or wish to change them.  Why is Wordslinger so obsessed with those of faith?

Here he comes AGAIN!  Just a few days later, 2/16/2016
https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t23694-stuff-jesus-said-funny15:12:13

And again...a few days later.

Wordslinger wrote:Georgia.  Hands down.  Next they'll seek the right to stone female adulterers ....

http://www.care2.com/causes/georgia-bill-plans-to-bring-prayer-back-into-public-schools.html

And Wordslinger strikes again!  Talk about an obsession!

View newest post   This is how you disembowel assholes who use the bible to defend discrimination:   by Wordslinger
https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t23839-this-is-how-you-disembowel-assholes-who-use-the-bible-to-defend-discrimination#275362

Who is using the Holy Bible to defend discrimination?  What does Lame Duck President Obama use to justify his discrimination?

ANOTHER UPDATE, about Wordslinger's paranoia about religion.  Why is my good friend SO obsessed about this issue?

3/17/2016  Christian Prophet challenges Lions and loses ....   by Wordslinger

3/18/2016
Hardcore Christian right in decline due to belligerency . . .yaaay team!    by Wordslinger

My good friend Wordslinger, on the move again.  Anyone this paranoid and obsessed about what someone ELSE believes should really seek help!

###

And Wordslingers desperation goes on.
4/6/2016
View newest post   And people wonder why I'm down on religion!!   by Wordslinger 7 67 Today at 11:21 by polecat View newest post

http://www.salon.com/2016/04/05/this_will_make_you_even_madder_about_north_carolinas_anti_lgbt_law_right_wing_backers_have_the_gall_to_say_theyre_the_victims/?source=newsletter

If this bunch represents Christ, he can kiss my ass.

Update:  11/22/2016    WHY does our resident, proud Heathen, Wordslinger, spend so much time posting about...religion. Profanity%208_zpsyntqyp4i

GOD IS NOT GREAT ... Today at 8:37
Wordslinger

What kind of God is okay, fully okay with letting a four-year-old, innocent child, die in excruciating pain after a bitter, life-long siege?

You claim you can make universes, yet you can't save an innocent child? You rotten sonofabitch!

I've got your fucked up plan where it belongs, in my toilet. Look at the linked story. Look at the pain on this child's face. Imagine what it would be like if she were your child.

But The Lord loves us all, right?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/girl-4-dies-dad-shared-181900624.html

Last edited by Markle on 11/22/2016, 10:55 pm; edited 17 times in total

I think he has latent issues... atheists don't perseverate like he does.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

My response is simple: I press the religious issue as much as possible because I'm convinced religions are evil and we need to toss the fantasy bullshit in favor of making decisions based on fact and/or science instead of crapola written ages ago by people who didn't know what a Kidney did, or where the sun went at night.

You want to believe some medieval wizardry, that's your business. But when you try to persuade our government to make important policy decisions based on anything other than fact and/or scientific knowledge you're corrupting what our so-called founding fathers advocated.

I asked a neighbor if a local contractor who specializes in remodeling was worthy of trust. His answer: "Oh sure. He's a good Christian."

Jesus. So was Jimmy Swaggert! And so was Bill Cosby!

LOL

KarlRove

KarlRove

It's better than medieval wizardry Forrest
Gump

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:My response is simple:  I press the religious issue as much as possible because I'm convinced religions are evil and we need to toss the fantasy bullshit in favor of making decisions based on fact and/or science instead of crapola written ages ago by people who didn't know what a Kidney did, or where the sun went at night.

You want to believe some medieval wizardry, that's your business.  But when you try to persuade our government to make important policy decisions based on anything other than fact and/or scientific knowledge you're corrupting what our so-called founding fathers advocated.  

I asked a neighbor if a local contractor who specializes in remodeling was worthy of trust.  His answer:  "Oh sure.  He's a good Christian."

Jesus.  So was Jimmy Swaggert!  And so was Bill Cosby!

LOL

Save your word salad. No one cares what you think.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:My response is simple:  I press the religious issue as much as possible because I'm convinced religions are evil and we need to toss the fantasy bullshit in favor of making decisions based on fact and/or science instead of crapola written ages ago by people who didn't know what a Kidney did, or where the sun went at night.

You want to believe some medieval wizardry, that's your business.  But when you try to persuade our government to make important policy decisions based on anything other than fact and/or scientific knowledge you're corrupting what our so-called founding fathers advocated.  

I asked a neighbor if a local contractor who specializes in remodeling was worthy of trust.  His answer:  "Oh sure.  He's a good Christian."

LOL

Save your word salad.  No one cares what you think.

Then why pray tell, did you create this thread? LOL!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bill Maher can sell secularism much better than I, and funnier too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWddXplhC-M&utm_source=Openly+Secular&utm_campaign=1acdebeade-Bill_maher_OS_11315&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_56bb515eb9-1acdebeade-179271829

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

LOL

Save your word salad.  No one cares what you think.

Then why pray tell, did you create this thread?  LOL!

There was no question to you. But, typically, you couldn't control yourself.

LOL

Update:  11/22/2016    WHY does our resident, proud Heathen, Wordslinger, spend so much time posting about...religion. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnxZV9CP-HLQFtN-Utp1SOAfZ0uPGM1hTlkzWHn6h08iXlgQoC

And yet when you're asked to express your scientific explanations and how they explain everything you suddenly become absent and silent.

Did a wizard get your tongue?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq8nQOhZ3u8

Smile

KarlRove

KarlRove

I think he knows he is going to hell and wants to take as many people with him as he can.

Update:  11/22/2016    WHY does our resident, proud Heathen, Wordslinger, spend so much time posting about...religion. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvf2qwlFEUbxuOXB2cgDTITG00Rc7sQzYaVt_LjE79RKsonqUF

We all make our own hells.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l482T0yNkeo

Smile

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:Strange is it not?  How our good friend and resident Heathen, Wordslinger, spends so much time posting threads about faith and religion.

Update:  11/22/2016    WHY does our resident, proud Heathen, Wordslinger, spend so much time posting about...religion. Hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1

What do you care what he posts about? Just because you believe in myths and superstitions doesn't mean everyone is that dumb.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:Strange is it not?  How our good friend and resident Heathen, Wordslinger, spends so much time posting threads about faith and religion.

What do you care what he posts about? Just because you believe in myths and superstitions doesn't mean everyone is that dumb.

Hey Wordslinger!

Update:  11/22/2016    WHY does our resident, proud Heathen, Wordslinger, spend so much time posting about...religion. Socratestoo

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Vikingwoman Today at 3:42 am
Markle wrote:

Strange is it not? How our good friend and resident Heathen, Wordslinger, spends so much time posting threads about faith and religion.

See the image

-----
That's your opinion and it is an opinion only.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Damaged Eagle wrote:

LOL

Update:  11/22/2016    WHY does our resident, proud Heathen, Wordslinger, spend so much time posting about...religion. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnxZV9CP-HLQFtN-Utp1SOAfZ0uPGM1hTlkzWHn6h08iXlgQoC

And yet when you're asked to express your scientific explanations and how they explain everything you suddenly become absent and silent.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Insulin. This medication didn't come from any God(s). It came from science and it keeps millions of diabetics alive. What the fuck does religion do for people? Now who's silent?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:I think he knows he is going to hell and wants to take as many people with him as he can.

No baby, stop worrying. I won't be coming to your house for dinner.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The following link underscores my resentment for religions . . .

http://www.alternet.org/belief/how-religion-can-let-loose-humanitys-most-violent-impulses?akid=12692.260394.o7udE1&rd=1&src=newsletter1030376&t=2

And you thought your religion promoted peace and love for your neighbor!

Reality!

Wordslinger wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

LOL

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Insulin.  This medication didn't come from any God(s).  It came from science and it keeps millions of diabetics alive.  What the fuck does religion do for people?  Now who's silent?  

Update:  11/22/2016    WHY does our resident, proud Heathen, Wordslinger, spend so much time posting about...religion. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmcLT1jnUJtWeUypNBAo788uGKCMBLkAU4UlrSDly1FPf9OvN3

God is everything so ultimately it comes from God.

What caused the Big Bang to happen?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eJi8PqB_Mk

Smile

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

LOL

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Insulin.  This medication didn't come from any God(s).  It came from science and it keeps millions of diabetics alive.  What the fuck does religion do for people?  Now who's silent?  

Update:  11/22/2016    WHY does our resident, proud Heathen, Wordslinger, spend so much time posting about...religion. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmcLT1jnUJtWeUypNBAo788uGKCMBLkAU4UlrSDly1FPf9OvN3

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

What caused the Big Bang to happen? Something REAL!

Vikingwoman

KarlRove wrote:by Vikingwoman Today at 3:42 am
Markle wrote:

Strange is it not?  How our good friend and resident Heathen, Wordslinger, spends so much time posting threads about faith and religion.

See the image

-----
That's your opinion and it is an opinion only.

You have that backwards. Your belief is an opinion...not a fact.

Wordslinger wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

LOL

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

What caused the Big Bang to happen?  Something REAL!

Update:  11/22/2016    WHY does our resident, proud Heathen, Wordslinger, spend so much time posting about...religion. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVTUbBlLguaOzQZue1pWjcjB0bli3seBp7kHIc_owJhPvaLtas

So it was a miracle then since apparently you don't know.

Oxford Dictionary

miracle
Syllabification: mir·a·cle
Pronunciation:  /ˈmirək(ə)l
  
Definition of miracle in English:

noun

1A - surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore considered to be the work of a divine agency:

1.1A highly improbable or extraordinary event, development, or accomplishment that brings very welcome consequences:
‘it was a miracle that more people hadn’t been killed or injured’

1.2An amazing product or achievement, or an outstanding example of something:
‘a machine which was a miracle of design’

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHPZkAM4dSM

Very Happy

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

LOL

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Update:  11/22/2016    WHY does our resident, proud Heathen, Wordslinger, spend so much time posting about...religion. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVTUbBlLguaOzQZue1pWjcjB0bli3seBp7kHIc_owJhPvaLtas

Oxford Dictionary

miracle
  

noun

1A - surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore considered to be the work of a divine agency:

1.1A highly improbable or extraordinary event, development, or accomplishment that brings very welcome consequences:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy

There are lots of things I don't know. I doubt their all miracles. For instance, I don't know how many times you took a dump this week. That's hardly a miracle. I don't know if girl snakes wear bras, either. Your logic is more distorted than Dolly Parton's old chest.

Wordslinger wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

LOL

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Oxford Dictionary

miracle
  

noun

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy

There are lots of things I don't know.  I doubt their all miracles.  For instance, I don't know how many times you took a dump this week.  That's hardly a miracle.  I don't know if girl snakes wear bras, either.  Your logic is more distorted than Dolly Parton's old chest.

Update:  11/22/2016    WHY does our resident, proud Heathen, Wordslinger, spend so much time posting about...religion. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUJdR5ua9e-wszuYFRGUUjhg9z4RixtB5bHJzPF1f29hGrdcgjEg

I see... You don't know anything about anything, but most especially you don't know anything about the science you so worship as the answer to all things, and you think this makes you intelligent in some obscure manner.

How does it feel to be the mindless follower of a Godless religion?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-hnVeq9FTg

Smile

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

LOL

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Oxford Dictionary

miracle
  

noun

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy

There are lots of things I don't know.  I doubt their all miracles.  For instance, I don't know how many times you took a dump this week.  That's hardly a miracle.  I don't know if girl snakes wear bras, either.  Your logic is more distorted than Dolly Parton's old chest.

Update:  11/22/2016    WHY does our resident, proud Heathen, Wordslinger, spend so much time posting about...religion. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUJdR5ua9e-wszuYFRGUUjhg9z4RixtB5bHJzPF1f29hGrdcgjEg

I see... You don't know anything about anything, but most especially you don't know anything about the science you so worship as the answer to all things, and you think this makes you intelligent in some obscure manner.

How does it feel to be the mindless follower of a Godless religion?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-hnVeq9FTg

Smile

Wrong. I know quite a bit about a lot of things. I've already explained the Big Bang. And I understand how water boils when it's heated sufficiently. My intelligence is anything but obscure. And I can communicate much better than you. Even so, there's a lot that science and I don't understand -- and we haven't found a genuine miracle as yet. Nor have you. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum