Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bob and Sal (oops, Wordslinger wants to be included) are Obsessed with posting things about Sean Hannity which DID NOT HAPPEN. WHY?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Bob and Sal (oops, Wordslinger wants to be included) are Obsessed with posting things about Sean Hannity which DID NOT HAPPEN.  WHY?

The show on Friday, had been Pre-recorded, as are many Friday shows.

Had you been FAIR AND BALANCED you would know, and would have posted what Sean Hannity had to say about Cliven Bundy.

Sean Hannity on Bundy ‘Negro’ Remarks: ‘Beyond Repugnant to Me’
by Josh Feldman | 3:34 pm, April 24th, 2014

Sean Hannity reacted to Cliven Bundy‘s slavery remarks at the top of his radio show Thursday, making it clear he finds them unequivocally repugnant and horrible, but also calling out Democrats for racially insensitive remarks made on the left that were never condemned or rebuked.

Hannity admitted he’s incredibly “pissed off” about the whole thing, saying, “His comments are beyond repugnant to me. They are beyond despicable to me. They are beyond ignorant to me.” He said that plenty of conservatives have been supporting Bundy’s case because of sincere beliefs about eminent domain abuse but now they’ll all be “branded because of the ignorant, racist, repugnant, despicable comments by Cliven Bundy.”

Hannity cried, “Every conservative that I know does not support racism, period!” He said liberals “get a pass” for this sort of thing, but made it clear unlike hypocrites on the left, “I find it repugnant no matter who it comes from.”

Listen to the audio below, via The Sean Hannity Show:

Read more: http://www.mediaite.com/online/sean-hannity-on-bundy-negro-remarks-beyond-repugnant-to-me/

Last edited by Markle on 4/27/2014, 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Bob and Sal are Obsessed with posting things about Sean Hannity which DID NOT HAPPEN.  WHY?

The show on Friday, had been Pre-recorded, as are many Friday shows.

Had you been FAIR AND BALANCED you would know, and would have posted what Sean Hannity had to say about Cliven Bundy.

Sean Hannity on Bundy ‘Negro’ Remarks: ‘Beyond Repugnant to Me’
by Josh Feldman | 3:34 pm, April 24th, 2014

Sean Hannity reacted to Cliven Bundy‘s slavery remarks at the top of his radio show Thursday, making it clear he finds them unequivocally repugnant and horrible, but also calling out Democrats for racially insensitive remarks made on the left that were never condemned or rebuked.

Hannity admitted he’s incredibly “pissed off” about the whole thing, saying, “His comments are beyond repugnant to me. They are beyond despicable to me. They are beyond ignorant to me.” He said that plenty of conservatives have been supporting Bundy’s case because of sincere beliefs about eminent domain abuse but now they’ll all be “branded because of the ignorant, racist, repugnant, despicable comments by Cliven Bundy.”

Hannity cried, “Every conservative that I know does not support racism, period!” He said liberals “get a pass” for this sort of thing, but made it clear unlike hypocrites on the left, “I find it repugnant no matter who it comes from.”

Listen to the audio below, via The Sean Hannity Show:

Read more: http://www.mediaite.com/online/sean-hannity-on-bundy-negro-remarks-beyond-repugnant-to-me/

No question Hannity treated Bundy like a hero at the time of the confrontation between the BLM and Bundy and Bundy's militia friends.

No question Hannity told Bundy that "he and his wife and family seem like good people .." Etc.

Now that it turns out that, in addition to being a thieving deadbeat who sucks from the public teat, Bundy's a glowering racist. Buried figuratively by comedy bits from Stewart and Colbert, and no doubt warned by Roger Ailes to back off his pandering praise of Bundy, Hannity issues the above statements.

Bundy's a lying, thieving, racist asshole.

Hannity used to be his friend.

Reality.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum