Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Wordslinger's hate spam about religion be combined into one post?

4 posters

Should Wordslinger's hate spam about religion be combined into one post?

Should Wordslinger's hate spam about religion be combined into one post?  I_vote_lcap58%Should Wordslinger's hate spam about religion be combined into one post?  I_vote_rcap 58% [ 7 ]
Should Wordslinger's hate spam about religion be combined into one post?  I_vote_lcap42%Should Wordslinger's hate spam about religion be combined into one post?  I_vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Should Wordslinger's hate spam about religion be combined into one post?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNSHTwNMMvmVaeaXa9aFh0uc68mV1n8MhLN7PrKUt3VOqdGUhuMQ

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGzk2O9QhB8

Smile

He's an admitted Commie

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger, you never voted.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Anyone else find it funny how each time an old thread is bumped, many of our forum republicans appear as "guest"?  

They're like Jedis of butthurt.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Someone should take a poll to see if all of Poster Obamasucks anti-Iran deal threads should be combined into one.

Same for the next time he starts ranting about the ACA.

Same when he starts ranting about Obama.

Same when he starts posting silly memes from his iPhone.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It's clear that when Semi Sane Markle and his side kick War Hero are unable to effectively respond to Wordslinger's comments on religion, they get together and pretend they can ban free speech.

That, by the way, is a common gambit by ultra-right Nazi- like slimeballs -- which of course, always increases the veracity of their opponents. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum