Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

any Jews in pensacola?

+10
Nekochan
boards of FL
Floridatexan
2seaoat
RealLindaL
no stress
Hospital Bob
Joanimaroni
othershoe1030
mythical
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 1:14 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:I don't recall anyone questioning fairly new members .....Shewrites,  Queen of Hearts, Biz guy and numerous others.

Okay I stand corrected so I need to restate it. Anyone who is new and posts something about "jews" is automatically a sock.

52any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 1:17 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

mythical wrote:

I am a new resident to pensacola, I live in the northwest near Davis highway and I work in Pensacola and have for the last 2 years. I moved to Florida without a choice when I was a teen with my mother and grew up in the Chicago suburbs, I lived in fort Walton from 2002 until 2009, attempted to move to Chicago and ended up not having enough to stay there after 2 months and no work so stayed with my family in Navarre until after saving was able to get a place in Pensacola and I recently moved here just 4 months ago so yes I consider myself a new resident.

I know who your talking about now because I looked up Jewish on the forum search and see a lot of anti Semitic posts, I can't prove in not this tio person or whatever his name is other than to say on the forum I am not that individual, I do not know what you expect if you are looking for blood or a real identity or what ever it is you are seeking. I am not a anti Semite or anti zionist , nor could I be because I identify as a Jew and my parents are Jews.

I can tell you that this is not the first forum I or others have had issues of false identity and I can understand why if a user was on here previously bashing Jews, I post on a Jewish political forum and we had issues with neo nazis coming on there with fake.identities too and some users weren't trusted, so I don't know what to tell you, you can choose to take my post and claims with a grain of salt or choose to trust what I'm posting as you trust other faceless individuals who post on a internet forum asking for advice or information.

References to both Chicago and Navarre,  two places seaoat has lived in.
And all this talk about neo-nazis and anti-semitism and bashing jews.

You just gave it away,  seaoat.  lol

53any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 1:18 am

2seaoat

Linda is probably mad at me about my opinions on Pensacola Beach......most residents have been mad at my posts for a decade. I was right.

54any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 1:21 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Linda is probably mad at me about my opinions on Pensacola Beach......most residents have been mad at my posts for a decade.   I was right.

Quit it,  seaoat.  You just gave us too much to go on in that previous post.  The jig is up.   But it was a fun read while it lasted.   lol

55any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 1:29 am

2seaoat

I have only had one sock in ten years when I pretended to be Grandlocust with a Helen Reddy woman rights poster who loved Sarah Palin.....it was fun, but Joan and Neko had me figured out in two weeks......my writing style is easy to figure, and folks from Chicago are not going to be sitting out on Navarre Beach without hitting the Pensacola night life.......the other alternative is to go to some awful restaurants in Navarre, and if the person was really from Chicago. Joan's logic is impeccable.....and she simply said what I was thinking.....we all know who the new sock is.......the person who over ten years has been a sock machine....Bob or T.

Oh Bob.....please do not play poker.......it may not bode well.

56any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 1:34 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:the person who over ten years has been a sock machine....Bob or T.

Oh Bob.....please do not play poker.......it may not bode well.

I play a little poker too,  seaoat.  I'm gonna call your bluff on that one so now you have to show your hand.  And you can show a winning hand by naming the socks that you claim have come from MY "sock machine".  If not then I take the pot.  
That's how real poker is played.   lol

57any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 1:40 am

2seaoat

You just should not brag to Yella about your socks......we all know the same, but my money is on T.......the use of mythical is a tell. Plus it is about the time his addiction to this place has kicked in..........few have the strength to kick the habit.....and like that dog from the pound......he loves his master.

58any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 1:42 am

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLinda....you are assuming this poster is actually a new resident.

I miss having you post. I always enjoyed your food reviews.

Yes, Joani, I am indeed assuming that.  His story sounds perfectly reasonable and believable to me.

In any event, call me naive, but does it light a candle in the world, or rather snuff one out, to assume that everyone new is a sock until proven otherwise?  I just don't get it, even with Seaoat's rather kindly explanation about T, a person it sounds as if I could love to  hate myself.  Ha.

Anyway, Joani, thanks for your kind words about my posts.  I always enjoyed talking to you about restaurants as well.  Maybe we should start that up again -- IF there's anything to talk about!  

And on that note I really must be abed.     __LL

59any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 1:44 am

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLinda....you are assuming this poster is actually a new resident.

Joani is right,  RealLinda.  Everybody who posts here with a username we haven't seen is a liar and a fraud until he proves he's innocent. We do things opposite here than the courts because the courts just don't understand that everybody who is accused of something is guilty.  

TOO funny, Bob.

60any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 1:51 am

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I don't recall anyone questioning fairly new members .....Shewrites,  Queen of Hearts, Biz guy and numerous others.

Okay I stand corrected so I need to restate it.  Anyone who is new and posts something about "jews" is automatically a sock.  

Even funnier, if it weren't so sad.  

And no, Seaoat, I'm not angry with you.  

{{{{yawn}}}    

Look, if I post any more tonight, someone sock ME in the mouth.  I need some sleep!!!!   BYE!!!

61any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 2:25 am

mythical

Good lord I have never seen so many childish replies in my life, now that I'm actually at the house, I can finally write a proper response without taking 30 minutes to respond.

I have no relation to any of the people you are posting about in here thread, I will say it again and write in detail how I found the forum and why I posted this thread.

First of all I was born in the chicago suburbs in Arlington heights illinois and lived there for 16 years of my life, I moved while in the middle of high school because my parents went through a separation at the time, my aunt had gone through a divorce a few years before and moved to FWB after meeting her husband down in Florida. My mother wanted to get as far away from chicago as possible during the divorce and because her sister lived in fort walton beach, we drove down here and I went to school over in Choctaw. We lived there for a while and I worked as a IT and ended up going through a layoff in late 2008, around 2009 I ended up going up to chicago for work and it didn't work out, my mother and step father purchased a home in navarre which because I was unemployed and out of work, I stayed there for a while until I was able to get on my feet and buy a car.

Yeah I posted on navarre beach but not for the reasons you think, I posted there because when I first started driving I was looking for things to do in the area so I would go to pensacola beach or navarre beach (which I don't consider part of pensacola but separate).

I found work doing computer work in pensacola and used to drive an hour every day and saved up money and later got married, my wife and I were able to buy a home in pensacola because it was cheaper than living in navarre and the gas that was being spent going down i10 everyday to work.

I've lived in pensacola for a few months and my wife and I being new to the area, I never had a reason to go to pensacola except for work, my wife and I normally would go to destin or seaside  because of the proximity.

I don't know the pensacola area well at all, just the northwest part near 9 mile and university/Davis, we've gone to a few restaurants on yelp reviews but other than that, I don't know the area well at all.

I honestly see no reason why some of you are so convinced that I am a liar, is this now you treat all new users? I mean seriously, I feel like I walked into a bunch of drama and finger pointing like a witch hunt, I've never run into these issues on city data, the reddit on pensacola or any of the locals. Why would I waste my time writing a post asking where to find a Jewish community if I was a anti semite? Better yet, what do my politics have to do with asking a question about a synagogue? If you don't know, don't reply, if you do, great please contribute. If you want my politics, I support the constitution, I consider myself a kahanist (a supporter of Meir kahane) and yeah I support Israel because I view it as a historic homeland of my background. I don't see what my politics have to so with me posting on the forum, I have the right to believe what I want.

If this is how people are going to treat me on the forum, then maybe I don't want to know you or talk to you, better yet completely avoid me or I'll leave if I'm going to deal with this kind of drama.

Navarre may be lacking in a lot of things and activities for younger people but at least people don't treat you with suspicion and like a piece of crap, with the exception of some people on here, with friends like you, who needs enemies?

Good riddance.

Last edited by mythical on 4/17/2014, 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total

62any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 3:08 am

mythical

duplicate

63any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 7:23 am

If this is how people are going to treat me on the forum, then maybe I don't want to know you or talk to you, better yet completely avoid me or I'll leave if I'm going to deal with this kind of drama.

Please dont leave!! We will act right, I promise. From your post I can tell you are a avid conversationalist and could bring much joy and enlightenment to our meager forum. Are you a Blue Wahoos fan?

64any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 7:26 am

Ditto

65any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 7:41 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

My head is spinning.

66any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 7:47 am

If the Truth would be known, Bob is a sock of Yeller. He does a damn good job. The pictures you see of the guy called "Bob' is really Yeller.

67any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 7:54 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Mr Ichi wrote:If the Truth would be known, Bob is a sock of Yeller.  He does a damn good job.  The pictures you see of the guy called "Bob' is really Yeller.

In that case,  maybe I'm mythical,  seaoat and teo too.  
It could be some strange version of MPD (multiple personality disorder) where I unconciously have developed these different personalities except in this case it comes out only in internet forums.  When I'm yella or one of the others I'm not even aware of it because the bob personality is suppressed.
I saw something like this in a movie recently.  I may need to get some professional help.

68any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 7:56 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Only thing is,  Ichi,  how can we be sure I'm not you too.

69any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 7:59 am

Nice try Yeller,    This entire forum maybe the work of just 2 people. Ahh Now you are starting to understand...

70any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 8:17 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think I have a way to clear up this mystery.

mythical,

If you are real and you actually lived in Navarre for any length of time, there is something you would be familiar with.
Where exactly is the nude beach in Navarre located? It would be well known to Navarre residents. If you can answer this question we'll know you're real.

71any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 8:23 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Crap that aint gonna work either. I just checked and the location of the nude beach came right up on google.

Okay how about this. Until not very long ago there was a really good barbecue joint on Highway 98 right near the Navarre Bridge. What was the name of it?

72any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 8:25 am

Bob wrote:Crap that aint gonna work either.  I just checked and the location of the nude beach came right up on google.  

Okay how about this.  Until not very long ago there was a really good barbecue joint on Highway 98 right near the Navarre Bridge.  What was the name of it?

Try again. Even I dont know that one.

73any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 8:29 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Mr Ichi wrote:

Try again.  Even I dont know that one.  

I got barbecue there several times but hell I don't remember the name of it either.  But I do remember they cooked and served the barbecue out of a mobile trailer but they had a building beside it which contained the rest rooms.
It seemed to do a lot of business so I never understood why it was closed.  lol

74any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 8:33 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay here's one that any Navarre resident would know.

There is a business right beside the entrance to the Navarre Bridge which sells an edible product that is very popular in New Orleans.  What is it they sell?

75any Jews in pensacola? - Page 3 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 8:34 am

I Know!!! I know!!! Pig Lips!!!! That was too easy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum