Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

any Jews in pensacola?

+10
Nekochan
boards of FL
Floridatexan
2seaoat
RealLindaL
no stress
Hospital Bob
Joanimaroni
othershoe1030
mythical
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 10:07 pm

I don't think anyone thght I was a sock when I joined... but bob tried to label me a neocon.

152any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 10:09 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:When I first came on this forum, I was accused of being a sock for several weeks by a couple of posters who will remain unnamed. 

I'm many things, but I ain't no sock. 

Me, me, me.

153any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 10:10 pm

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:I don't think anyone thght I was a sock when I joined... but bob tried to label me a neocon.

Spellcheck messed with him. 

He meant "nincompoop". 

Bob nailed it. 

lol

154any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 10:12 pm

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:When I first came on this forum, I was accused of being a sock for several weeks by a couple of posters who will remain unnamed. 

I'm many things, but I ain't no sock. 

Me, me, me.

Yeah. 

You, and your lapdog. 

lol

155any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 10:52 pm

So you christian's, how is your crucifixion of the jew going today? Did you run him off yet?

156any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 10:54 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:You already lost that poker bet earlier in the thread, seaoat. lol

I do not know.....your admission of playing around with other browsers is the immediate mo of a sock.........and since the PNJ I would predict 10 names you have used.....I have used only one and two week playing a woman who supported Palin...it was fun, but you have come at us with a barrage of socks.....however, I am still convinced it is T.

I've used firefox exclusively for many years now.  I like it better than IE and I didn't find any advantage with chrome over firefox when I tried chrome.
The ONLY time I've used IE in the last five years is today and only because firefox is doing weird stuff with forumotion.  And I'm using IE only with forumotion and continuing to use firefox for everything else.
So that has nothing whatsoever to do with socks.

You keep accusing me of having "sock machines" and now even "barrages of socks".  But you can't even name one.  This is an exact remake of Sarah Palin never being able to name even one newspaper she'd read.    lol
But in poker terms,  which you like to use,  it's like a poker player who tells everybody at the table that he has a winning hand.  And when another player calls his bluff he keeps refusing to show the hand but keeps telling everybody at the table that it's a winning hand.  If you tried to do that in an actual poker game,  some pistols would probably be drawn.  lol

Last edited by Bob on 4/17/2014, 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

157any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 10:55 pm

Sal

Sal

HassanR wrote:So you christian's,  how is your crucifixion of the jew going today? Did you run him off yet?

Shut up, T. 

158any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 10:58 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:I don't think anyone thght I was a sock when I joined... but bob tried to label me a neocon.

Admittedly I was very wrong about that (I can be wrong but it's rare LOL). You are definitely a libertarian and not a neocon.

159any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 11:03 pm

2seaoat

Shut up, T.

I guess his road show got boring.

160any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 11:04 pm

2seaoat

Bob,
How many names have you used on this forum and the PNJ.....I have always been Seaoat......please slide the chips over.

161any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 11:11 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob,
How many names have you used on this forum and the PNJ.....I have always been Seaoat......please slide the chips over.

I first started out with my whole name BobWood. When I got banned I came back as NotBob as a joke but everybody knew it was me. Then that got banned too so then became IAmNotBob.
Then at one point I stopped using that account and became "Red Kneckerson" which I copied from threadbear only because I liked the name so much. But I still was up front about it being me.
The only other times I've used different names was to satirize something in particular with the name. But at no time did I try to hide it being me.

162any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 11:16 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've already admitted that I would like to try to pose as a completely different character with completely different views. Like a fanatic right-winger or a fanatic left-winger.
But the reason I haven't done it is if I ever did I would want to make it totally believable by intentionally using an entirely different writing style which I would have to create for myself. And to do that right would require a whole lot of time and effort. And I'm too lazy to devote that effort to it.
Plus I've never been confident that I have the ability to write fiction and that's what it would be. I think whatever ability I have is a writer is probably best suited to non-fiction.

163any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 11:18 pm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:I've already admitted that I would like to try to pose as a completely different character with completely different views.  Like a fanatic right-winger or a fanatic left-winger.  
But the reason I haven't done it is if I ever did I would want to make it totally believable by intentionally using an entirely different writing style which I would have to create for myself.  And to do that right would require a whole lot of time and effort.  And I'm too lazy to devote that effort to it.
Plus I've never been confident that I have the ability to write fiction and that's what it would be.  I think whatever ability I have is a writer is probably best suited to non-fiction.

Go for it. 

164any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 11:21 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Bob,

I first started out with my whole name BobWood.  When I got banned I came back as NotBob as a joke but everybody knew it was me.  Then that got banned too so then became IAmNotBob.
Then at one point I stopped using that account and became "Red Kneckerson" which I copied from threadbear only because I liked the name so much.  But I still was up front about it being me.
The only other times I've used different names was to satirize something in particular with the name.  But at no time did I try to hide it being me.

At one point you made threats on the PNJ directed at a thug that beat and kicked an old man....you changed your name then, didn't you?

165any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 11:22 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

HassanR wrote:So you christian's,  how is your crucifixion of the jew going today? Did you run him off yet?

Don't tell me you bought into that lame tale?

166any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 11:27 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:

At one point you made threats on the PNJ directed at a thug  that beat and kicked an old man....you changed your name then, didn't you?

An old man drove into the local recycling center to turn in some cans.
When he got there some thug walked up to his car and started demanding money from him.  When the old man wouldn't cooperate,  the thug pulled him out of his car and beat him.  And after he beat the old man and knocked him to the ground helpless,  the thug took his boot and kicked him hard in the face which drove the old man's teeth up into his jaw. And then the thug stole the old man's car.  The cops captured him a short time later.

After learning about this I posted to the forum and offered a reward to any inmate in the country jail who would stick a shiv in the thug so we wouldn't have to pay for all his trials and incarceration.
When Mike saw that he banned my username.  So I was forced to register another name and I used NotBob.

Last edited by Bob on 4/17/2014, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

167any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 11:29 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Correction. I didn't post the reward to the forum. I posted it to the comment blog under the story about the crime.
Before Mike banned me, other people had chimed in to say they wanted to contribute to the reward too.

168any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 11:29 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

At one point you made threats on the PNJ directed at a thug  that beat and kicked an old man....you changed your name then, didn't you?

An old man drove up into the local recycling center to turn in some cans.
When he got there some thug walked up to his car and started demanding money from him.  When the old man wouldn't cooperate,  the thug pulled him out of his car and beat him.  And after he beat the old man and knocked him to the ground helpless,  the thug took his boot and kicked him hard in the face which drove the old man's teeth up into his jaw. And then the thug stole the old man's car.  The cops captured him a short time later.

After learning about this I posed to the forum and offered a reward to any inmate in the country jail who would stick a shiv in the thug so we wouldn't have to pay for all his trials and incarceration.
When Mike saw that he banned my username.  So I was forced to register another name and I used NotBob.

I remember.

169any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 11:38 pm

2seaoat

Bob the outlaw.......sneaking in movies and getting people to shiv people in Jail..........you have quite a range. Are you aligned with the Bloods, Latin Kings, or Baps (Bad Asz Pickers).

170any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 11:41 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

No I'm not the alignment type. I've tried to align with things in the past but it never worked out. lol.

171any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/18/2014, 1:52 am

Bob wrote:Correction.  I didn't post the reward to the forum.  I posted it to the comment blog under the story about the crime.  
Before Mike banned me,  other people had chimed in to say they wanted to contribute to the reward too.  

You could have gotten arrested for that.

172any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/18/2014, 5:13 am

Just speaking for myself. I didn't crucify the jewish person. But you however can shove a camel up your ass.  Very Happy 

173any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/18/2014, 7:14 am

Crucifixion at noon Sunday. More details to follow. Secret password to restricted room has been changed.

174any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/18/2014, 9:31 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mr Ichi wrote:Crucifixion at noon Sunday.   More details to follow.  Secret password to restricted room has been changed.  

Was the original password comprimised?

175any Jews in pensacola? - Page 7 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/18/2014, 10:29 am

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

I know.  I'm remembering a forum poll I did when all this got started asking "do you believe the U.S. will go to war over this?".
At that time everybody mocked me and scorned me for even putting up a poll like that.

That's still a ludicrous concept, but with the CIA collaborating with neo-Nazis and printing up anti-Semitic flyers, ....

.... things could get ludicrous.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum