Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

any Jews in pensacola?

+10
Nekochan
boards of FL
Floridatexan
2seaoat
RealLindaL
no stress
Hospital Bob
Joanimaroni
othershoe1030
mythical
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/16/2014, 11:17 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

mythical,

You are now placing your hand on a Holy Bible and swearing to God that you will tell the truth,  the whole truth,  and nothing but the truth so help you God.

Are you or are you not Teo pretending to be a different person?

And we will take no response as an admission of guilt.

27any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/16/2014, 11:18 pm

Wrong. You're not nice even to people who are nice to you so stop lying.

28any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/16/2014, 11:19 pm

mythical

also I was born in the Chicago area so I could understand if I was posting on a Chicago forum asking about Jews as there are large communities there so had I been living there still all I'd have to do is pull up yelp and there are restaurants, community centers, synagogues, day camps etc. I've lived in the emerald coast area for 11 years but that was in fort Walton and there was literally no Jewish community there. I also am not familiar with the term sock. I'll assume it means troll which I'm not.

29any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/16/2014, 11:23 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay that settles it for me. mythical aint teo. teo would never lie to God.

30any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/16/2014, 11:24 pm

mythical

Bob wrote:mythical,

You are now placing your hand on a Holy Bible and swearing to God that you will tell the truth,  the whole truth,  and nothing but the truth so help you God.

Are you or are you not Teo pretending to be a different person?

And we will take no response as an admission of guilt.

I have absolutely no idea who that is.

31any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/16/2014, 11:24 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

mythical wrote:also I was born in the Chicago area so I could understand if I was posting on a Chicago forum asking about Jews as there are large communities there so had I been living there still all I'd have to do is pull up yelp and there are restaurants, community centers, synagogues, day camps etc. I've lived in the emerald coast area for 11 years but that was in fort Walton and there was literally no Jewish community there. I also am not familiar with the term sock. I'll assume it means troll which I'm not.

Sounds like you need to find a Jewish forum or blog to answer your questions.....questions you have ignored for 11 years.

http://www.reformjudaism.org/learning/judaism-classes/taste-judaism-pensacola-fl

32any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/16/2014, 11:25 pm

no stress

no stress

Carl Swartz again?

33any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/16/2014, 11:29 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

mythical wrote:

Teo is the username of a person who used to be a regular poster here. And "sock" means someone who is a regular poster who is pretending to be somebody else.

They jumped to the conclusion that you're teo because teo often posted about "zionists".

p.s. Ft. Walton Beach is a new community which came into being after World War 2.
Pensacola is the second oldest settlement in the United States. Jewish people have been here for a long long time.

34any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/16/2014, 11:37 pm

also I was born.................................

Talkastang also doesn't capitalize the first word in a paragraph.

35any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/16/2014, 11:37 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
mythical wrote:

Teo is the username of a person who used to be a regular poster here.  And "sock" means someone who is a regular poster who is pretending to be somebody else.

They jumped to the conclusion that you're teo because teo often posted about "zionists".

p.s.  Ft. Walton Beach is a new community which came into being after World War 2.  
Pensacola is the second oldest settlement in the United States.  Jewish people have been here for a long long time.

Give the sock Fred's number.

36any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/16/2014, 11:41 pm

mythical

I gotchya, I was looking up the term on urbandictionary . anyways I suppose the title could be misleading and it wasn't meant that way, I am posting from a cellphone which makes it more difficult to fully post what I was intending. I've never posted on this community but I used to post on navarrebeach life. most of the people over there are retired or older so for a long time had you asked anything about what there is to do there, its Walmart, the beach and a few chain restaurants.

there was little in the way of much to do.

while I've lived in this area for 11 years, a good chunk of that I didn't get to experience because I was still a teenager and left for a while to go back up north and ended up back down here. when my wife and I moved to Pensacola there is definitely more to do, keep in mind I've worked out here 2 years and with the price of gas, I never had time to explore pensacola, just drive here, work and go home. now that my wife and I live here we been checking the different restaurants, the mall, and other stuff to keep busy, the synagogue and meeting other Jewish people is just something that keeps me busy and spiritually fulfilled and that is why I was hoping there are others in the area that could share their experience or what not.

37any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/16/2014, 11:48 pm

aww, why would you do that Ichi? shame on you, and why are you following me around on our blog? hmmm are you stalking me? if you'd like, i can have plenty more join in this conversation to make it more enjoyable, yaw

while I've lived in this area for 11 years, a good chunk of that I didn't get to experience because I was still a teenager and left for a while to go back up north and ended up back down here. when my wife and I moved to Pensacola there is definitely more to do, keep in mind I've worked out here 2 years and with the price of gas, I never had time to explore pensacola, just drive here, work and go home. now that my wife and I live here we been checking the different restaurants, the mall, and other stuff to keep busy, the synagogue and meeting other Jewish people is just something that keeps me busy and spiritually fulfilled and that is why I was hoping there are others in the area that could share their experience or what not

38any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/16/2014, 11:48 pm

mythical

this thread really started off asking about the Jewish community in pensacola ,I do not understand why I am being accused of being another user, do you want my reddit usernames? a admin can verify my email and look it up in Google and see the other forums I post on with usernames.

39any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/16/2014, 11:49 pm

mythical wrote:thanks, yes mainly for work as I was driving an hour everyday to get to work and a hour driving back.

Navarre didn't have a synagogue so I mainly just stayed at home, has anyone been to the one in Pensacola?

There are 6 synagogues in Ft. Walton.

40any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/16/2014, 11:51 pm

mythical

Dreamsglore wrote:
mythical wrote:thanks, yes mainly for work as I was driving an hour everyday to get to work and a hour driving back.

Navarre didn't have a synagogue so I mainly just stayed at home, has anyone been to the one in Pensacola?

There are 6 synagogues in Ft. Walton.

really? I know last time I lived there that there was only a reform synagogue at the time. I think there is a chabad house in destin too.

41any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/16/2014, 11:55 pm

I just looked it up on the yellow pages.

42any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 12:14 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:I just looked it up on the yellow pages.
Damn you are good.....I bet it took you all of 11 minutes. Idea 

43any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 12:20 am

RealLindaL

Reading this thread and the way this new Pensacola resident is being treated reminds me of why I rarely post on the PDF.

I'm just surprised he hasn't said "forget it" and left for kinder pastures already.   Good holy grief, people.

44any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 12:24 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:Reading this thread and the way this new Pensacola resident is being treated reminds me of why I rarely post on the PDF.

I'm just surprised he hasn't said "forget it" and left for kinder pastures already.   Good holy grief, people.

RealLinda....you are assuming this poster is actually a new resident.

I miss having you post. I always enjoyed your food reviews.

45any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 12:45 am

2seaoat

What a coincidence......he has no idea who he is. Very Happy 

To many of us, T was this harmless Nazi who was frustrated about how life turned out, and decided he was going to scapegoat Jews who he believed were responsible for everything, including the way his life turned out. He leaves us about once a year over the last decade because he gets angry at our rejection of his hate philosophy. If you are a black jew..., and speak Spanish, you should have a great deal of learning to do around here.....as he tells you his theories of hate. We mostly have fun getting him angry at us, but he is like that old mutt you picked up at the pound.....he grows on you despite his hate.......he just takes time to be housebroken.

46any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 12:54 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:

Joani is right, RealLinda. Everybody who posts here with a username we haven't seen is a liar and a fraud until he proves he's innocent. We do things opposite here than the courts because the courts just don't understand that everybody who is accused of something is guilty.

47any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 1:04 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Joani is right,  RealLinda.  Everybody who posts here with a username we haven't seen is a liar and a fraud until he proves he's innocent. We do things opposite here than the courts because the courts just don't understand that everybody who is accused of something is guilty.  

Baloney. A person some how finds this particular forum and joins to ask Jewish questions about a city 20 miles from his previous 11 year residence.

Navarre residents typically and frequently commute to Ft. Walton or Pensacola for a variety of services not available in Navarre. His story is total BS, and you know it.

48any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 1:09 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I don't recall anyone questioning fairly new members .....Shewrites, Queen of Hearts, Biz guy and numerous others.

49any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 1:12 am

mythical

Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Reading this thread and the way this new Pensacola resident is being treated reminds me of why I rarely post on the PDF.

I miss having you post. I always enjoyed your food reviews.

I am a new resident to pensacola, I live in the northwest near Davis highway and I work in Pensacola and have for the last 2 years. I moved to Florida without a choice when I was a teen with my mother and grew up in the Chicago suburbs, I lived in fort Walton from 2002 until 2009, attempted to move to Chicago and ended up not having enough to stay there after 2 months and no work so stayed with my family in Navarre until after saving was able to get a place in Pensacola and I recently moved here just 4 months ago so yes I consider myself a new resident.

I know who your talking about now because I looked up Jewish on the forum search and see a lot of anti Semitic posts, I can't prove in not this tio person or whatever his name is other than to say on the forum I am not that individual, I do not know what you expect if you are looking for blood or a real identity or what ever it is you are seeking. I am not a anti Semite or anti zionist , nor could I be because I identify as a Jew and my parents are Jews.

I can tell you that this is not the first forum I or others have had issues of false identity and I can understand why if a user was on here previously bashing Jews, I post on a Jewish political forum and we had issues with neo nazis coming on there with fake.identities too and some users weren't trusted, so I don't know what to tell you, you can choose to take my post and claims with a grain of salt or choose to trust what I'm posting as you trust other faceless individuals who post on a internet forum asking for advice or information.

50any Jews in pensacola? - Page 2 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 1:13 am

2seaoat

Joan and Neko are the forum detectives.....rarely does a sock get by their examination, and as usual after 11 years of living in the area, and particularly suspicious is the person admitting to reading Navarre Life....a web site where eight people post about how awful the President is and promote local realtors, you now find this forum.........interesting.......our sock drawer is the most interesting drawer in the dresser.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum