Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

any Jews in pensacola?

+10
Nekochan
boards of FL
Floridatexan
2seaoat
RealLindaL
no stress
Hospital Bob
Joanimaroni
othershoe1030
mythical
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 5:11 pm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Shoot I've eaten the whole bag of popcorn.  What happened to the movie.

Maybe it needs a little shot of this.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/17/world/ukraine-religious-threats/

It's surely a mess over there, but those fliers appear to be bogus ....

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/fliers-order-jews-register-east-ukraine

127any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 7:15 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:It's surely a mess over there

I know.  I'm remembering a forum poll I did when all this got started asking "do you believe the U.S. will go to war over this?".
At that time everybody mocked me and scorned me for even putting up a poll like that.

128any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 7:37 pm

y'all are a bunch of fanatics. seriously.

Y'all didn't even give the person time to even reveal if they were a sock. you just assumed. I mean he could have been, but there is no way you could tell from ONE post.

and you know what, you guys have been doing that shit for a decade. You did it to me when I first came to the pnj. I logged on when I first moved to pcola, and my gf said come look at these stupid people. She had a nic, so I made one went on, made a comment to something she told me to look at, she wasn't commenting on anything, just lurking. My first comment, all of you accused me of being a sock. LOL

And with the sock comments came a barrage of attacks and the shit was on. Took me about a day or two to get banned. I was country girl, that was my original nic lol ... then I was so mad about being accused of being someone else and catching shit because yall thought I was someone else, I stole my gf's nic LOL and you know what nic that was? CHRISSY LMAO!!

Yep, you people really take the cake. So when the forum dies off, just know there might have been a few lurkers that tried to join us in discussion, but you squelched it.  Razz 

129any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 7:44 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

crow wrote:

Yep, you people really take the cake. So when the forum dies off, just know there might have been a few lurkers that tried to join us in discussion, but you squelched it.  Razz 

In the words of Ricky Ricardo speaking to Lucy Ricardo,  "we'll have a lot of splainin to do".  lol

130any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 7:46 pm

2seaoat

My first comment, all of you accused me of being a sock. LOL

Next to T and Bob, you are in the sock Hall of Fame.

131any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 7:48 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:

You already lost that poker bet earlier in the thread, seaoat. lol

132any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 7:52 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't do socks.  I've changed screen names before but it was never to hide my identify.  Just because I prefered a different handle.
But I haven't even done that since I chose "Bob" and that's been my screen name for a long time now.

I've thought about registering with a sock to pretend to be someone entirely different from my true self just to see if I could pull it off.  But never have actually done it because it would require too much effort. It would be like writing a whole new character and that takes too much time and thought.

133any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 7:57 pm

2seaoat wrote:My first comment, all of you accused me of being a sock. LOL

ive never had a sock here. I only had to create new nics on the pnj because I kept getting banned. so technically they were not socks, just me trying to fool the pnj over lords lol

and as bob mentioned, yes I change my nic here occasionally because I get bored. and its fun for me. but its not a sock and I don't try and hide who I am.

but of course im in the hall of fame for many things.  queen Razz 

134any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 7:59 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The last time I did a fake screen name was "David J. Baloney".
But that was only to satirize that local lawyer who does the tv commercials.
Hell, everything about him invites mockery so that aint even my fault.

135any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 7:59 pm

2seaoat

You already lost that poker bet earlier in the thread, seaoat. lol

I do not know.....your admission of playing around with other browsers is the immediate mo of a sock.........and since the PNJ I would predict 10 names you have used.....I have used only one and two week playing a woman who supported Palin...it was fun, but you have come at us with a barrage of socks.....however, I am still convinced it is T.

136any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 8:09 pm

2seaoat wrote:You already lost that poker bet earlier in the thread, seaoat. lol

I do not know.....your admission of playing around with other browsers is the immediate mo of a sock.........and since the PNJ I would predict 10 names you have used.....I have used only one and two week playing a woman who supported Palin...it was fun, but you have come at us with a barrage of socks.....however, I am still convinced it is T.

you wish it was T because he is your favorite person to harass and get your hate on with. sorta like dreams likes to get her hate on with me.

ha ha you lost your poster to hate on. I bet your hate is building up and soon youll have to hate on someone else or you wont be happy. I know your type.

137any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 8:12 pm

I think we should make it the routine to give newbs the business... make sure they're tough enough... an initiation.

138any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 8:35 pm

cool1

cool1

I cant help it this thread was to funny all the way around to read -- Laughing 

I was like who--huh---whatever--- Razz 

139any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 8:47 pm

cool1 wrote:I cant help it this thread was to funny all the way around to read -- Laughing 

that's because it was you lol  Razz 

140any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 8:51 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

If someone was trying to get away with something, why would they use the Pensacola/Navarre story? That would cause others to be suspicious. Maybe this guy has not been a devout Jew, so he would not know if there are synagogues in Pensacola. I don't go to church, so I don't know what kind of churches they have in Navarre. Sure I could look in the Yellow Pages, but if I'm trying to join a forum and make conversation, I'd ask instead.

141any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 8:56 pm

crow wrote:y'all are a bunch of fanatics. seriously.

Y'all didn't even give the person time to even reveal if they were a sock. you just assumed. I mean he could have been, but there is no way you could tell from ONE post.

and you know what, you guys have been doing that shit for a decade. You did it to me when I first came to the pnj. I logged on when I first moved to pcola, and my gf said come look at these stupid people. She had a nic, so I made one went on, made a comment to something she told me to look at, she wasn't commenting on anything, just lurking. My first comment, all of you accused me of being a sock. LOL

And with the sock comments came a barrage of attacks and the shit was on. Took me about a day or two to get banned. I was country girl, that was my original nic lol ... then I was so mad about being accused of being someone else and catching shit because yall thought I was someone else, I stole my gf's nic LOL and you know what nic that was? CHRISSY LMAO!!

You really take the cake about what happened at the PNJ? You were one of the nastiest,most vulgar and provoking people on there. You intentionally provoked people and then tried to retaliate. They fried your ass to the ground and you deserved it. I mean some people really went out of their way to get you and you haven't learned a damn thing. LOL!

142any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 9:02 pm

no stress

no stress

Of all the semi important threads to debate issues on here this one has gone to 10 plus pages. Why is that????

143any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 9:04 pm

People here hate socks due to u know who.

144any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 9:11 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy lighten up......you were on the PNJ before most of the posters here. You were on before me, that's for sure.

145any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 9:12 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

cool1 wrote:I cant help it this thread was to funny all the way around to read -- Laughing 

Right, too funny! It sounded stupid from the get-go, I mean really the guy lived or said he lived in this area. He found this forum but couldn't find the synagogue? Not even close to believable but this was funny to read, thanks.

You guys gave me some static when I first started posting at the PNJ but not too bad, just a test I guess. This thing is addicting no doubt.

146any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 9:19 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:

Chrissy lighten up......you were on the PNJ before most of the posters here. You were on before me, that's for sure.

yeah, I suppose you're right. lately I've let the forum suck the fun right out of me.

Go get em! LOL  Razz 

147any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 9:29 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

crow wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

yeah, I suppose you're right. lately I've let the forum suck the fun right out of me.

Go get em! LOL  Razz 

When I joined the PNJ.....I came across a thread with you and Star 7 all I remember was you were a high spirited wild thing.

148any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 9:32 pm

Sal

Sal

When I first came on this forum, I was accused of being a sock for several weeks by a couple of posters who will remain unnamed. 

I'm many things, but I ain't no sock. 

149any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 9:41 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
crow wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Go get em! LOL  Razz 

When I joined the PNJ.....I came across a thread with you and Star 7 all I remember was you were a high spirited wild thing.
<<LOL I miss that ole gal sometimes.  Wink 

We had some good times back then, despite all the other stuff.  Twisted Evil 

150any Jews in pensacola? - Page 6 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 9:53 pm

cool1

cool1

crow wrote:

that's because it was you lol  Razz 

No it was not me , I don't change my socks  Razz --had to say that !!!! No I don't think people should do that at all , And I don't know why one would do that. I have enough problems just trying to be Cool-- Razz 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum