Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

29 arrested 19 still wanted in Pensacola Meth ring........Pensacola's finest.

+2
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

http://www.northescambia.com/2015/03/29-arrested-on-meth-warrants-19-more-still-wanted

2seaoat

Criminal system solving drug addiction.....huge fail. Decriminalize and transfer assets from law enforcement to rehab and drug courts without jails which are bankrupting taxpayers for non violent crime. If you read the comments, it is a shame because these people were once productive kids......criminalizing their problem actually creates a bigger problem......there are no magic answers but doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is insanity.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Criminal system solving drug addiction.....huge fail.  Decriminalize and transfer assets from law enforcement to rehab and drug courts without jails which are bankrupting taxpayers for non violent crime.  If you read the comments, it is a shame because these people were once productive kids......criminalizing their problem actually creates a bigger problem......there are no magic answers but doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is insanity.

Oh to live in your world... crystal method addicts are very dangerous people. From meth, when unable to obtain the high created move on to crack and heroine. Unable to maintain employment = robbery, home invasions, and murder.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:Oh to live in your world... crystal method addicts are very dangerous people. From meth, when unable to obtain the high created move on to crack and heroine.  Unable to maintain employment = robbery, home invasions, and murder.

You don't know much about drugs, do you?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I didn't recognize any of those arrested or sought, but I know of a few people in the 30-something age group for whom meth, heroin, and some prescription drugs are a huge problem...and it is impacting not only their lives but the lives of their children.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Oh to live in your world... crystal method addicts are very dangerous people. From meth, when unable to obtain the high created move on to crack and heroine.  Unable to maintain employment = robbery, home invasions, and murder.

I don't know about your personal experience with drugs and I don'the use illegal drugs but I'm sure I know more about the effects of drugs than you.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

I don't know about your personal experience with drugs and I don'the use illegal drugs but I'm sure I know more about the effects of drugs than you.

Your post above seems to indicate you aren't all that familiar with what meth, crack, and heroin even are, much less their effects or who uses them.

Trust me when I say that you know about as much about these things as the grandma who asks her grand kids if they're "taking the pot".

Saying that someone with an unquenchable thirst for meth would then look to heroin for relief is like saying that someone with an unquenchable thirst for spicy foods would seek out milk as replacement high.  Hahahahaha.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Your post above seems to indicate you aren't all that familiar with what meth, crack, and heroin even are, much less their effects or who uses them.

Trust me when I say that you know about as much about these things as the grandma who asks her grand kids if they're "taking the pot".

Saying that someone with an unquenchable thirst for meth would then look to heroin for relief is like saying that someone with an unquenchable thirst for spicy foods would seek out milk as replacement high.  Hahahahaha.

The withdrawal of meth is much worse and lasts longer than cocaine. ....once the dopamine receptors are shut down by the meth the user is miserable. They may end up tweaking for 2-3 weeks. Doesn't happen like that with coke and heroine. But I'm sure you know everything there is to know.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

The withdrawal of meth is much worse and lasts longer than cocaine. ....once the dopamine receptors are shut down by the  meth the user is miserable. They may end up tweaking for 2-3 weeks. Doesn't  happen  like that with coke and heroine. But I'm sure you know everything there is to know.  

This doesn't really have anything to do with what I just said. But, OK.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

The withdrawal of meth is much worse and lasts longer than cocaine. ....once the dopamine receptors are shut down by the  meth the user is miserable. They may end up tweaking for 2-3 weeks. Doesn't  happen  like that with coke and heroine. But I'm sure you know everything there is to know.  

This doesn't really have anything to do with what I just said.  But, OK.

Like I said.....I know more about the drugs and effects than you.

KarlRove

KarlRove

They made a choice to take drugs

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Yes.  And these people claimed the very same thing back in the 30s.

You have a bright future in writing satire.  If you were to simply write down everything that you know about the effects of drugs, the Onion would have material for years.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

You have a bright future in writing satire.  If you were to simply write down everything that you know about the effects of drugs, the Onion would have material for years.

I've dealt
with heroine and coke addicts starting before you were born...and even since you became a snotty nosed brat.

GO make a graft or do something useful.

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

I've dealt
with heroine and coke addicts starting before you were born...and even  since you became a snotty nosed brat.

What the hell is a graft?

2seaoat

Drug addiction is horrible. Alcoholism has caused more harm to this country since its inception than all the drugs abused other than alcohol put together. The addiction is the problem. The legality of the substance has proven little deterrence to addiction. In this area I feel pretty safe that you emergency room experience has seen far more alcohol abuse accidents than a person on heroin killing innocents. Heroin is in suburban America growing problem, but the criminal justice system is the LAST place rational folks should look for solutions. In Colorado violent crime is down, revenues are up, and legalization has proven to be a huge success. Take the money out of meth, and decriminalize a range of drugs with safe sales, taxation, and money going for the real problem addiction.......as to my experience in this area, my wife will fill folks in soon enough. I have dealt with the worst. My daughter spent three years prosecuting folks in drug court trying to find alternative resolutions for their addictions......huge success.....but criminalizing addiction is one more method of disenfranchising poor people as rich addiction has very little consequences.....and so it goes.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

I've dealt
with heroine and coke addicts starting before you were born...and even  since you became a snotty nosed brat.

What the hell is a graft?

Some of boards wizardry....to prove his point.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Might as well add flakka to the heroine and cocaine. Flakka is the new designer drug hitting the streets of Florida.

2seaoat

Prohibition does not work, and a criminal justice system which kills more Americans in a month than Britain has since the eighties as T's thread suggests is not the answer......it is the problem. End Prohibition and the violence associated with the same.....decriminalize, tax, and regulate.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

How do you regulate dangerous life threatening mind and brain altering drugs?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum