Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

any Jews in pensacola?

+10
Nekochan
boards of FL
Floridatexan
2seaoat
RealLindaL
no stress
Hospital Bob
Joanimaroni
othershoe1030
mythical
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 10:14 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mr Ichi wrote:
2seaoat wrote:T got mad again and left.......oh well.....it was a mystical experience.

Not sure.. Writing style looks like Talknstang.  Hours also match.

Who cares......it was a bogus story about a questionable IT person that can't find a Synagogue in an area he has lived in for 11 years.....Besides that what kind of "young man" would pick the screen name mythical? A nerd.

102any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 10:18 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If it was a sock it probably was teo. It all makes sense. seaoat was always talking about teo's ideas about jews/zionists so it would have been an obvious dig on seaoat. And it's also too big a coincidence that mythical claimed to have lived in both Chicago and Navarre when both are seaoat's stomping grounds.

BUT, if it wasn't teo and not any other sock, we all have a lot of splainin to do, Lucy. lol

103any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 10:19 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote: what kind of "young man" would pick the  screen name mythical?

Actually I think you just sealed it.  A likely name for a sock would be "mythical" since all socks are mythical.
It was the return of teo.  lol

104any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 10:24 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Teo you are one creative clever son of a gun.  So don't quit now.
Give it your best shot and come back again as mythical and try to keep convincing us mythical is real. Who knows, if you say it good enough you may be able to get us buying it again.  lol

105any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 10:27 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Either that or resurrect American Swiss again.  I bought into that one hook, line and sinker until it went off the reservation and went into "controlled demolition" mode.  lol

106any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 10:33 am

2seaoat

T spent some time in Chicago, and used to talk about old Town and other locations.  The story was bogus, and the anger and chides were pure T.  The portal for finding this discussion group is a hard one to find, and although there are probably a few guests who happen upon the forum, with only three hundred members.......I would guess that fifty of those members are socks.  We probably grow by five real members a year.......so based on the age of our members........I think we better recruit.  The funniest part of the story was that he participated in Navarre Beach life forum.......that has the forum creator, a guy from Texas Pensacola Kid, who loves Navarre beach and has been coming over for 25 years and has structured his life around the same, and five regular contributors who all are old and hate colored people and Democrats.  If someone disagrees with the lock step....they disappear.

If you want to get a flavor for the beach arrogance.....visit that website....it is a hoot.

107any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 10:43 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

....Poor writing style while trying to be intelligent and long winded explanations to prove his identity..not Teto's style.

The clincher........Someone in the area for 11 years joins a small non- jewish forum in search of information regarding a place to practice his religious convictions.

Time will tell.......

108any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 10:47 am

2seaoat

Poor writing style while trying to be intelligent and long winded explanations to prove his identity..not Teto's style.

Very similar to Karl's visit, so I would disagree.....it is exactly T's style.  Did you notice how Karl left in a huff.......who on this forum repeatedly picks up his marbles and declares he is leaving......really only one person.

Also, why would a new person go into the reasons he was not going to return......totally illogical. They simply would not post again, but a serial quitter would have to rationalize why he quit.....the first time.....the second time....and so on.......it is EXACTLY T's style.

109any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 11:49 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

He created a similar thread on reddit. Noticed it just now while browsing r/pensacola.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Pensacola/comments/238ba0/any_jews_in_pensacola/

110any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 12:04 pm

http://www.reddit.com/user/Kohenlevitehttp://www.reddit.com/user/Kohenlevite

Am I reading this right? Same guy just different posting name.

111any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 12:12 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

I'm guessing it's the same guy. Either that, or two separate people coincidentally created identical threads here and over on reddit.

112any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 12:26 pm

I am from the Chicago suburbs from northwestern part of cook county

Isnt Cook county the home of the infamous Ball team Seaoats preaches about? Hmmm LOL Seaoats Territory.

113any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 12:28 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Mr Ichi wrote:I am from the Chicago suburbs from northwestern part of cook county

Isnt Cook county the home of the infamous Ball team Seaoats preaches about?  Hmmm  LOL  Seaoats Territory.

Probably Seaoat--trying to bait Teo back to the forum! Razz 

But really--read this guy's other posts on the other forum--do they fit with what he's posted on here?

114any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 12:47 pm

Damn you guys are good, you have done something in 24 hours that we have not been able to do over here in Iran in century. That would be how to get rid of jew. You know tomorrow is your good friday and you already crucified your local jew. good work comrade's.

115any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 1:07 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:I'm guessing it's the same guy.  Either that, or two separate people coincidentally created identical threads here and over on reddit.

Or someone copying the information from reddit. Apparently Mythical directed you to that site.

116any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 1:09 pm

Good call!!! Joani That would be a neat trick. Just take the id and posts of someone else. Hmmmmm Might be a sock in my future...

117any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 1:18 pm

2seaoat

It is T.....he has to do something with his time while he is pouting. I do not have to bait T back....he is as addicted as anyone to this site after so many years. It is just that he throws these temper tantrums and then comes back. Why would a Jew use the heading of this thread? It smells of the usual suspect, and my bet T has taken his antisemitism on a road trip.......but sadly.......he always finds his way back, and each of these socks share his antisemitism and racism over the years.........If dreams can find a place of worship in the phone book, most of the jews I know are smart enough to find a place of worship......just more tilling the soil for antisemitism to grow from the seeds planted by T.....notice Karl had a little of that in his posts......same ol...same ol.

118any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 1:43 pm

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:How do we know this person is a sock?

That is not important, what is important is that we have a new thing to argue about.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

119any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 1:46 pm

Yella wrote:

That is not important, what is important is that we have a new thing to argue about.

This..........^^^^^^

120any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 1:52 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:I'm guessing it's the same guy.  Either that, or two separate people coincidentally created identical threads here and over on reddit.

Or someone copying the information from reddit. Apparently Mythical directed you to that site.

He/she didn't direct me there. I found it on my own while browsing reddit.

121any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 1:59 pm

this thread really started off asking about the Jewish community in pensacola ,I do not understand why I am being accused of being another user, do you want my reddit usernames? a admin can verify my email and look it up in Google and see the other forums I post on with usernames

Well not exactly  But kind of... He left some bread crumbs to follow...

122any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 2:08 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Look....I just copied that post for Boards.

any Jews in pensacola? - Yesterday at 10:48 pm
mythical
this thread really started off asking about the Jewish community in pensacola ,I do not understand why I am being accused of being another user, do you want my reddit usernames? a admin can verify my email and look it up in Google and see the other forums I post on with usernames.

123any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 2:43 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I thought I had it plumb figured out.
Now my head is back to spinning again.

124any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 3:00 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

True.  I'm gonna pop some popcorn.  This is better than a movie. In a movie we can't talk back to the screen.

125any Jews in pensacola? - Page 5 Empty Re: any Jews in pensacola? 4/17/2014, 5:07 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Shoot I've eaten the whole bag of popcorn. What happened to the movie.

Maybe it needs a little shot of this.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/17/world/ukraine-religious-threats/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum