Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zimmerman trial Monday, July 1

+11
PBulldog2
Hospital Bob
knothead
2seaoat
nadalfan
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
no stress
Sal
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Nekochan wrote:The prosecution started out making this a racial case.  I have so far seen no evidence of that, except for the racist comment that Trayvon's friend testified to him saying, about Zimmerman--creepy ass cracker.

I know. They can't even prove any malice which is essential to this case.

PkrBum wrote:
bluemoon wrote:Time will tell. I think the case is over. I don't need any more convincing.
The odd thing is that I actually thought the screaming could be Zimmerman after hearing him speak on tape today. He has a rather boyish voice.  But I'm going to take his word for it that it was not him.
That settles it for me.
I probably won't need to follow it any more closely.

It's worrisome that prior to seeing all of the evidence and testimony that you can be already sure... I hope you are never on a jury.

It's Pkr! The bee's knee's!

Markle

Markle

In my opinion...Zimmerman will not testify nor does he need to testify. It seems like the prosecution is working hard to make the case for the defense. The prosecution has shown that there is more than ample doubt as to his guilt.

When the not guilt verdict is read, the doo doo will hit the fan.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I have heard grown men scream like a little girl at the sight of a snake...so the argument that he didn't recognize his own scream is weak unto foolish.

Sal

Sal

Those were the screams of someone who knew they were about to die because a gun was pointed at their chest.

Zimmerman snuffed those screams with a bullet.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:Those were the screams of someone who knew they were about to die because a gun was pointed at their chest.

conjecture...and to add to conjecture I doubt Trayvon ever knew he had a bullet with his name on it heading for his thug wanntabee ribs.

Trayvon’s twitter name was NO_LIMIT_NIGGA.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Zimmerman trial Monday, July 1 - Page 2 T-m-110

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:Those were the screams of someone who knew they were about to die because a gun was pointed at their chest.

OK, since you know what happened my question is---in what position were Martin and Zimmerman in when Zimmerman shot and killed Martin? Were they both standing upright, or were they struggling with each other on the ground? Was Zimmerman on top of Martin, or was Martin on top of Zimmerman?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Zimmerman said, while he screamed for help, Trayvon tried to cover his (Zimmerman's) mouth.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I guess the court will take Thursday off and resume on Friday?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I have heard grown men scream like a little girl at the sight of a snake...so the argument that he didn't recognize his own scream is weak unto foolish.

No, that makes sense to me when you are screaming in terror. I think most of us have never been in that situation to know what our screams of fear of impending death would be like. I think we would be surprised.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I have heard grown men scream like a little girl at the sight of a snake...so the argument that he didn't recognize his own scream is weak unto foolish.

No, that makes sense to me when you are screaming in terror. I think most of us have never been in that situation to know what our screams of fear of impending death would be like. I think we would be surprised.

I have never heard a recording of myself screaming....I doubt i would recognize my own screams.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

conjecture...and to add to conjecture I doubt Trayvon ever knew he had a bullet with his name on it heading for his thug wanntabee ribs.

I agree. Sal is ignoring the facts of the case because his initial belief was Zimmerman stalked him. You simply cannot get around the physical injuries on Zimmerman and none on Martin. Martin had to be the aggressor.It defies logic.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I agree. Sal is ignoring the facts of the case because his initial belief was Zimmerman stalked him. You simply cannot get around the physical injuries on Zimmerman and none on Martin. Martin had to be the aggressor.It defies logic.

How many times did we see forum members post that Zimmerman did not have any injuries?

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I have never heard a recording of myself screaming....I doubt i would recognize my own screams.

One of the first things Z said when the police came was he was calling for help. It was a spontaneous response.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

How many times did we see forum members post that Zimmerman did not have any injuries?

I am watching HLN where Marcia Clark said Z's injuries were not that bad? Seriously? A broken nose and your skull bleeding? I'll bet a dollar to a donut Z's head was much worse than was diagnosed due to not having a cat scan.

Well, everyone on the HLN jury except one said Z's s story didn't make sense. One person said it didn't make sense because Trayvon was a child. WTF?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:Well, everyone on the HLN jury except one said Z's s story didn't make sense. One person said it didn't make sense because Trayvon was a child. WTF?

Listening to all the interviews today and seeing the re-enactment....Trayvon, if he was scared, had plenty of time to run to his dad's house. The 6' child didn't do that.

I know. Everyone is saying "he was a 17 yr. old"! Christ, a 17 yr. old is just as big as a 21 yr.old so how was Zimmerman supposed to know that? My co-worker says today he stalked and murdered him! I said why do you think that? He says I just do.Shocked 

Oh get this now?Jamie Fox said he met Martin's parents on the red carpet last night at the BET Awards and is wearing Trayvon's tee shirt today. What? Why were the parents on the red carpet? This just gets more bizarre.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Are they celebrities now? Did the parents attend together or with their other partners?

nadalfan

When Zimmerman said that he was confronted by Martin, he stated that he reached in his pockets looking for his cell phone. Is it possible Martin thought he was looking for a gun or a weapon and was then fearing for his life? There are just too many unknowns at this point.

Joanimaroni wrote:Are they celebrities now?  Did the parents attend together or with their other partners?

Jaime Fox didn't say but he has been criticized for his racial remarks at an NAACP Awards. I guess the parents have now become celebrities over the death of their son and go to red carpet awards. The stepmother of Trayvon was crying on Anderson Cooper for being left out of it all after she says she raised him for 14 years. How messed up is all of this?

nadalfan wrote:When Zimmerman said that he was confronted by Martin, he stated that he reached in his pockets looking for his cell phone.  Is it possible Martin thought he was looking for a gun or a weapon and was then fearing for his life?  There are just too many unknowns at this point.

If Martin was fearing for his life he could of run home. Instead he waited in the bushes or wherever and confronted Zimmerman. Is that fearing for your life?

More interesting news. Both parents have left their jobs to promote Justice for Trayvon and raised $6065. It's to raise awareness for hate crimes and change the stand your ground law. Neither which seem to apply so far.

"At press time, Justice For Trayvon Martin had raised $6,065, but Hall -- whose company has donated its marketing efforts to developing the campaign -- said that the family will likely burn through that much money in a month. The civil lawsuit could drag on for more than a year. The family will also need more money to establish -- and grow -- a nonprofit to raise awareness for hate crimes and to work to change the Stand Your Ground law."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum