Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zimmerman trial Monday, July 1

+11
PBulldog2
Hospital Bob
knothead
2seaoat
nadalfan
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
no stress
Sal
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126Zimmerman trial Monday, July 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zimmerman trial Monday, July 1 7/3/2013, 11:54 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I didn't see Trayvon's parents in court yesterday. I've seen them today. Maybe yesterday was a travel day after the BET awards show.

2seaoat

All state witnesses have benefited the defense.

Then if your conclusion is correct, there will be a directed verdict and the jury will never get the case. I disagree. I think the prosecution is doing a brilliant job in building the foundation. They are getting closer and closer to the threshold........they are not quite there yet.....each day.....they get closer.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:All state witnesses have benefited the defense.

Then if your conclusion is correct, there will be a directed verdict and the jury will never get the case.  I disagree.  I think the prosecution is doing a brilliant job in building the foundation.  They are getting closer and closer to the threshold........they are not quite there yet.....each day.....they get closer.

The defense will ask for a direct verdict....can you imagine the racial upset if it is granted? It will not be granted, even if warranted.

2seaoat

can you imagine the racial upset if it is granted?

No, I cannot imagine racial upset with any verdict in this case. It has been a fair trial.

2seaoat

The state is about to rest later today or Friday. The defense is trying to get more time......the judge is not having any of that. This trial is about to come to an end. Very good time management by the State, and the court.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I missed the trial this morning. Anything interesting?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Joanimaroni wrote:

Then if your conclusion is correct, there will be a directed verdict and the jury will never get the case.  I disagree.  I think the prosecution is doing a brilliant job in building the foundation.  They are getting closer and closer to the threshold........they are not quite there yet.....each day.....they get closer.

The defense will ask for a direct verdict....can you imagine the racial upset if it is granted?  It will not be granted,  even if warranted.

Does this mean I have to bring my lawn ornaments in the garage again?
The lawn jockey is very heavy.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

The defense will ask for a direct verdict....can you imagine the racial upset if it is granted?  It will not be granted,  even if warranted.

Zimmerman trial Monday, July 1 - Page 6 T53%20OS68562

Floridatexan wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

OMG! Perfect!

2seaoat

Oh my goodness......I think the blood evidence is beginning to line up......this is stunning.  I will not say anything at this point..........but where there is blood and where there is not blood is going to be important.   Especially if you think about Zimmerman being under a person he has just shot in the heart, where the ballistic expert said there was contact of the gun with Martin's clothing.

The evidence has shown Martin's hand was bloodied. He died from a bullet to the heart. Two sources of blood.

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:Oh my goodness......I think the blood evidence is beginning to line up......this is stunning.  I will not say anything at this point..........but where there is blood and where there is not blood is going to be important.   Especially if you think about Zimmerman being under a person he has just shot in the heart, where the ballistic expert said there was contact of the gun with Martin's clothing.

I have been asking from the beginning "Why didn't Zimmerman have blood all over his clothing?" It seems as if a guy is on top of you and you shoot him at point blank range, you're going to get some blood on you. A lot of blood on you, in fact.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Depends on which way he rolled the body off him, the caliber of bullet and if Martin's heart stopped beating instantly..all factors in blood quantity.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Zimmerman's jacket did have Martin's blood on it. The gsw was not in direct contact with the skin. No blow-back.

2seaoat

Now the defense is going to try to say Martin's blood may have been washed off by the rain..........this is simply stunning. Where were all the forensic experts on TV......why have the most basic questions not been asked? All these people who argued self defense......was this blood evidence simply hidden? Have you looked at Mr. Zimmerman's face today? The State has put on a brilliant case......nothing fancy.....grinding detail, and great use of time..........this is the American justice system at it's best.

The Holster was just Zimmerman. OOOOPPPPPS. Zimmerman told his friend Martin grabbed the gun and holster........nothing......nada, and his hand is bleeding.....I know......he used his other hand......I cannot wait for the closing arguments.....simply stunning.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Now the defense is going to try to say Martin's blood may have been washed off by the rain..........this is simply stunning.   Where were all the forensic experts on TV......why have the most basic questions not been asked?  All these people who argued self defense......was this blood evidence simply hidden?   Have you looked at Mr. Zimmerman's face today?  The State has put on a brilliant case......nothing fancy.....grinding detail, and great use of time..........this is the American justice system at it's best.

The Holster was just Zimmerman.  OOOOPPPPPS.   Zimmerman told his friend Martin grabbed the gun and holster........nothing......nada, and his hand is bleeding.....I know......he used his other hand......I cannot wait for the closing arguments.....simply stunning.

Thought he was reaching for his gun.......

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Zimmerman older out of shape, Martin young strong , Zimmerman's choice was have his brains spilled out on the sidewalk or pull out his gun and kill his assailant. Seems like an easy decision don't know why there needed to be a trial...oh yeah a chance to play racial poker.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Zimmerman older out of shape, Martin young strong , Zimmerman's choice was have his brains spilled out on the sidewalk or pull out his gun and kill his assailant. Seems like an easy decision don't know why there needed to be a trial...oh yeah a chance to play racial poker.

Clearly these were his only options.  Particularly given the degree to which we commonly see people getting into ordinary fist fights and then having their brains spilled out onto the pavement.  It happens so often that it is basically a given at this point.  Cough cough.

But all that aside, perhaps fat old dudes shouldn't be douches and stalk guys that are younger and able to kick ass. When you read that aloud, it almost sounds rational!

Last edited by boards of FL on 7/3/2013, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

"If you’ve been looking for broad temperature check on just how good or bad the prosecution in the George Zimmerman case is doing, then an MSNBC panel on Tuesday provided it. During a segment on Martin Bashir’s show, a panel of three contributors all agreed that the state of Florida is doing a bad job of proving its case — and that it’s unlikely Zimmerman will be found guilty"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/03/how-is-the-prosecution-doing-in-zimmerman-case-even-this-msnbc-panel-agreeing-not-much-expectation-he-will-be-found-guilty/

2seaoat

Zimmerman's jacket did have Martin's blood on it. The gsw was not in direct contact with the skin. No blow-back.

Help me.....blood on from martin around the wrist of his jacket......and blood from Martin in the shoulder blade back area of the jacket, and pretty much the rest of the many samples on the front of the jacket belonging to Zimmerman. Zimmerman has stated that Martin had his knees straddling him and he was hitting him and clearly the evidence has shown that Martin's hand was bleeding......yet where is the DNA......on the back of the jacket and the wrist (if I missed another location....please correct me). I will let the chatter on TV do their thing.....but I await the closing arguments when the state keeps their opening statement promises.......I have just passed the threshold...........Now there are still Frye motions pending.....so we may have more scientific evidence which the judge must have stricken like the voice experts.....we may have the defense showing with an expert how no blood was all over the front of zimmerman's jacket, but the one witness who saw Zimmerman over Martin with his hands on Martins wrist area......this is coming together nicely. Simply stunning that there has been no discussion of the blood evidence by the talking heads......stunning.

2seaoat

Thought he was reaching for his gun.......

Zero....nada......nothing of Martins DNA or fingerprints on the gun or holster.

2seaoat

Clearly these were his only options. Particularly given the degree to which we commonly see people getting into ordinary fist fights and then having their brains spilled out onto the pavement. It happens so often that it is basically a given at this point. Cough cough.

It is for somebody taking MMA classes three days a week.....

2seaoat wrote:Thought he was reaching for his gun.......

Zero....nada......nothing of Martins DNA or fingerprints on the gun or holster.

That's not what I understood they said. Two DNA's--- one undetermined.

2seaoat wrote:Now the defense is going to try to say Martin's blood may have been washed off by the rain..........this is simply stunning.   Where were all the forensic experts on TV......why have the most basic questions not been asked?  All these people who argued self defense......was this blood evidence simply hidden?   Have you looked at Mr. Zimmerman's face today?  The State has put on a brilliant case......nothing fancy.....grinding detail, and great use of time..........this is the American justice system at it's best.

The Holster was just Zimmerman.  OOOOPPPPPS.   Zimmerman told his friend Martin grabbed the gun and holster........nothing......nada, and his hand is bleeding.....I know......he used his other hand......I cannot wait for the closing arguments.....simply stunning.

Not many people agree w/ you the prosecution has been brilliant.

2seaoat

Not many people agree w/ you the prosecution has been brilliant.

I am watching talking heads on HLN right now......I agree with you, and I am even more confident in light of the same. Three days before the health Care Act was declared constitutional, I posted that Roberts would find the act constitutional and the majority of the court would follow. I was told just like now, that none of the experts were saying that and Roberts would never make that ruling, and I was off the wall.......I responded that it was obvious..........tonight they are talking about wannabee cops.....totally irrelevant......not one of them are talking about relevant evidence......you cannot handicap stupid.

However, If you follow my posts since the start of the trial.......I have held my judgment until I saw the evidence.......I have seen the evidence.......at the least there could be a manslaughter conviction, and maybe a hung jury..........this idea of a not guilty jury verdict......would require the jury believing the liar.......it could happen........wait for the closing.....however, the defense could show scientific evidence which refutes the state's case....we will see.......but I have no reasonable doubt at this point that zimmerman's self defense argument is lies and impossible to have happened the way he has described from the witnesses and the physical evidence. I have been wrong before, and could be wrong here........but the state has made their prima facia case..........

Yella

Yella

Floridatexan wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

LOL

800 Americans die everyday from gunshot wounds. Why don't we have more trials? They are soooo exciting. And a lot of high dollar commercials are making somebody a bunch of money.What about the other 799 that are dead. Black on black in the ghetto just doesn't have that ring to it. Dullsville.

Last edited by Yella on 7/3/2013, 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum