Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zimmerman trial Monday, July 1

+11
PBulldog2
Hospital Bob
knothead
2seaoat
nadalfan
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
no stress
Sal
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

2seaoat wrote:Not many people agree w/ you the prosecution has been brilliant.

I am watching talking heads on HLN right now......I agree with you, and I am even more confident in light of the same.  Three days before the health Care Act was declared constitutional, I posted that Roberts would find the act constitutional and the majority of the court would follow.   I was told just like now, that none of the experts were saying that and Roberts would never make that ruling, and I was off the wall.......I responded that it was obvious..........tonight they are talking about wannabee cops.....totally irrelevant......not one of them are talking about relevant evidence......you cannot handicap stupid.

However, If you follow my posts since the start of the trial.......I have held my judgment until I saw the evidence.......I have seen the evidence.......at the least there could be a manslaughter conviction, and maybe a hung jury..........this idea of a not guilty jury verdict......would require the jury believing the liar.......it could happen........wait for the closing.....however, the defense could show scientific evidence which refutes the state's case....we will see.......but I have no reasonable doubt at this point that zimmerman's self defense argument is lies and impossible to have happened the way he has described from the witnesses and the physical evidence.   I have been wrong before, and could be wrong here........but the state has made their prima facia case..........

How can you say you're reserving your judgement when you called Z a liar?
You already made up your mind before you even knew all the evidence..

I predict a hung jury.

2seaoat

I predict a hung jury.

I am glad you are being more reasonable, certainly your prior prediction and me being full of sheet was not correct......well at least the NG part.......

They can't, Neko. Oats is full of sheet! NG verdict is the end of the case.

2seaoat

How can you say you're reserving your judgement when you called Z a liar?

The evidence leaves no reasonable doubt that Zimmerman is a liar. If the Defense can refute the State's case, you are correct. I do not know why you lie about your bond.....lie about not following.....lie about not knowing about stand your ground......and lie about the positions of the struggle......lie about the Martin grabbing the gun and holster.....lie about looking for and address......lie about Martin jumping out of bushes........

The defense has a great deal of ground to cover.........in the first Rod case the defense just rested.....snookered the prosecutors........these boyz have some work ahead of them.....they are very very very good.....so we will see, but I would start with some experts on blood splatter which can explain the complete absence of physical evidence to back the lies which have been told. The frye motions may have also handcuffed some of the defense experts like they did with the prosecution voice experts.

155Zimmerman trial Monday, July 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Zimmerman trial Monday, July 1 7/3/2013, 10:41 pm

2seaoat wrote:I predict a hung jury.

I am glad you are being more reasonable, certainly your prior prediction and me being full of sheet was not correct......well at least the NG part.......

They can't, Neko. Oats is full of sheet! NG verdict is the end of the case.

That wasn't a NG prediction. We were talking about appeals.

156Zimmerman trial Monday, July 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Zimmerman trial Monday, July 1 7/3/2013, 10:54 pm

2seaoat wrote:How can you say you're reserving your judgement when you called Z a liar?

The evidence leaves no reasonable doubt that Zimmerman is a liar.   If the Defense can refute the State's case, you are correct.   I do not know why you lie about your bond.....lie about not following.....lie about not knowing about stand your ground......and lie about the positions of the struggle......lie about the Martin grabbing the gun and holster.....lie about looking for and address......lie about Martin jumping out of bushes........

The defense has a great deal of ground to cover.........in the first Rod case the defense just rested.....snookered the prosecutors........these boyz have some work ahead of them.....they are very very very good.....so we will see, but I would start with some experts on blood splatter which can explain the complete absence of physical evidence to back the lies which have been told.  The frye motions may have also handcuffed some of the defense experts like they did with the prosecution voice experts.

This is where you and I part ways. Because people lie about somethings does not mean they lie about everything. I think people are very wrong about that assumption. The fact is everyone lies and/or have told lies in their lifetime for whatever reason. I think it's very naive to think someone is a total liar based on that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum