Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Day, Another Mass Shooting - 27 Dead, Mostly Children

+12
othershoe1030
gulfbeachbandit
Bluebonnet
Nekochan
Yella
Joanimaroni
Slicef18
knothead
PBulldog2
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah I heard it was a students dad that flipped out....I am going to wait till the dust settles to mention gun free zones not working very well.

Hey there was a knife attack in China wounded 22 children...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/asia/china-knife-attack/index.html

synchonized crazies..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You POS fear mongering gun freak. What you lack in class is made up for in your willingness to make the repugnant posts that are your benchmark.

If only those little kids had been armed, this tragedy could have been avoided, right nutjob...?

I hope and pray that you, or someone you love---if that's even an emotion you are capable of experiencing---get a chance to deal with a gun violence incident.

FYVM

Well that is a new low, even for you. You are really losing it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Coming from my favorite stalker, who is now defending the co-opting of this tragedy to advance further arming the public, including school teachers...well, that's just priceless.

And you lost it long ago, you just don't know it yet.

Have a nice weekend, and please stop even addressing me.

W_T_M wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Really...? No arming of kids....? Oy.... (insert face/palm here).

As for the rest of your measured post, don't take me there on this one. Any further effort to co-opt that mass killing field and turn it into an excuse to blather about even MORE armed people solving the problem makes me want to puke.

Well you can have your opinion and that is fine and dandy, however I have mine also and you can bet your bottom dollar that I will carry it until the day that I die. The more people that are armed the better. Even the courts are starting to decide in favor of gun owners. Just this week a judge in Illinois overturned the no gun law in that state. You may as well get used to it, whether you like it or not is totally irrelevant.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Look brother, I respect your opinion but I do not like the usage of these kids being slaughtered to advance that opinion.

That's all I was saying.

How will you feel when the usage of these kids being slaughtered is used to advance more gun control and more gun restrictions? Because it will be exploited for that purpose as well.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Slicef18 wrote:
Sal wrote:
knothead wrote:

I just think there's a time and place for everything . . . . .

I understand your sentiment.

I'm just sick of the NRA crowd claiming it's insensitive to discuss the underlying problems in the aftermath of these incidents.

When a classroom full of kindergarteners gets blown away, it's time to talk about it.

If Teo wants to talk about drones and the militarization of our society, fair enough.

But we're going to talk about guns too, damn it.

It's way overdue.

The problem is not guns, it's people and there will be more. If you think about it, we've gone decades without any such incident and guns were almost never locked up and gun safes were unheard of. The problem is people, not guns. We have a generation that was raised by televisions not people and televisions are amoral. Not only that, people that die on television are up and about the next week.

Amen to that. I'm not against all television but so much of it is trash. Missed you on the forum. Good to see you.

alecto wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Really...? No arming of kids....? Oy.... (insert face/palm here).

As for the rest of your measured post, don't take me there on this one. Any further effort to co-opt that mass killing field and turn it into an excuse to blather about even MORE armed people solving the problem makes me want to puke.

Well you can have your opinion and that is fine and dandy, however I have mine also and you can bet your bottom dollar that I will carry it until the day that I die. The more people that are armed the better. Even the courts are starting to decide in favor of gun owners. Just this week a judge in Illinois overturned the no gun law in that state. You may as well get used to it, whether you like it or not is totally irrelevant.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Look brother, I respect your opinion but I do not like the usage of these kids being slaughtered to advance that opinion.

That's all I was saying.

How will you feel when the usage of these kids being slaughtered is used to advance more gun control and more gun restrictions? Because it will be exploited for that purpose as well.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Equally, if not even MORE repulsed.

Just wait until the anti abortionistas start their campaign....

"....you certainly would not be upset if their mommies had killed them in-utero..."

I'm disgusted by the entire argument, especially when it uses dead kids as a rope for a tug 'o war by opposing groups of misguided fools who are outside of the mainstream blowhards.

And when those asshats from that "church" show up to protest the funerals, I hope someone guns them down while they're holding up their obscene signs and denigrating those children as being victims of "God's will."

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah I heard it was a students dad that flipped out....I am going to wait till the dust settles to mention gun free zones not working very well.

synchonized crazies..

You POS fear mongering gun freak. What you lack in class is made up for in your willingness to make the repugnant posts that are your benchmark.

If only those little kids had been armed, this tragedy could have been avoided, right nutjob...?

I hope and pray that you, or someone you love---if that's even an emotion you are capable of experiencing---get a chance to deal with a gun violence incident.

FYVM

Coming from my favorite stalker, who is now defending the co-opting of this tragedy to advance further arming the public, including school teachers...well, that's just priceless.

You need to get a grip your perspective is warped. Wishing gun violence on Teto or his loved ones is very sick.

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 12/14/2012, 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Yella wrote:
We have truly become a monstrous society. tonight as you sit around watching television take note of the violence, not only the programs, but also the commercials advertising combat computer games, new car ads depicting great speed on winding roads, commercials for the military. Is it any wonder that we have psychopaths using firearms to kill? My proposal to make the commission of a crime with a firearm be a capital crime with the death sentence carried out as quickly as possible would not stop what happened at the school but it would eventually get through to to the people who revere firearms that they will die if they use them improperly. The only proper way to fire a gun is at a target, a game animal or an intruder that breaks into your home.

The Modern Warfare and other POV shooting games are especially troubling.

I have a 13-year-old who has been literally begging for these games for years.

And, the vast majority of his friends have been playing them since they were 7 or 8-year-olds.

After conversations with parents who claimed they were just modern day cowboy and indian type games, we finally relented.

After watching him play it for a few hours, I was horrified.

The violence is as realistic and intense as you can imagine.

The game was confiscated and sold back to the game store.

We are raising a generation of young people who are completely desensitized to gun violence.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least, if the U.S. military was involved in the design of these games in an effort to produce the next generation of willing cannon fodder.

Good for you in standing your ground. It is very difficult telling your child "no" and standing your ground when all of his friends' parents are allowing their kids to do something. I believe that one of the most difficult things today about raising kids is that so many parents are so permissive...or they just don't give a damn. It makes it so difficult for parents who are trying to set boundaries. Also makes teachers' jobs all the more difficult.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

synchonized crazies..

FYVM

You need to get a grip your perspective is warped. Wishing gun violence on Teto or his loved ones is very sick.

Wishing gun violence on anyone is very sick.

Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

synchonized crazies..

FYVM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Not really. You enjoy it when your sycophants express wishes of gun violence on Muslims. How sick are you....? You haven't spoken out against Bob and his occasional wishes for gun violence on others. In fact, the truth is that the only reason you stepped in yet again, was to slander me.

Teo himself has wished far worse things than anything I could conjure. You absolved chrissy of her wish that Will's wife be raped by a N.... w/ AIDS.

Your selective outrage is once again, duly noted.

And once again, I'm gonna ask you nicely to get off of my bitt, stop responding to demonize me, and leave me alone. What part of that evades you...?

Nekochan

Nekochan

For all my liberal friends....

I watched Obama speak today about the shootings. I thought he was very Presidential and I could truly feel how saddened he was by this terrible event.

Nekochan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

synchonized crazies..

FYVM

Wishing gun violence on anyone is very sick.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Posting about my cancer and other medical issue is way worse.

I knew it wouldn't take long for you to come along when your sister started in on me.

I'm gonna ask you the same as I did maroni.

Please cease and desist to respond to me, to mention me in your other posts, to continue following me around and trying to demonize everything I say.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

synchonized crazies..

FYVM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Not really. You enjoy it when your sycophants express wishes of gun violence on Muslims. How sick are you....? You haven't spoken out against Bob and his occasional wishes for gun violence on others. In fact, the truth is that the only reason you stepped in yet again, was to slander me.

Teo himself has wished far worse things than anything I could conjure. You absolved chrissy of her wish that Will's wife be raped by a N.... w/ AIDS.

Your selective outrage is once again, duly noted.

And once again, I'm gonna ask you nicely to get off of my bitt, stop responding to demonize me, and leave me alone. What part of that evades you...?

STILL THE BIGGEST LIAR ON THE FORUM....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan wrote:For all my liberal friends....

I watched Obama speak today about the shootings. I thought he was very Presidential and I could truly feel how saddened he was by this terrible event.

Is that the same Obama that has increased drone attacks on women and children ?....man what an "F"ed up country.

[quote="TEOTWAWKI"][quote="W_T_M"][quote="Joanimaroni"][quote="W_T_M"][quote="Joanimaroni"][quote="W_T_M"]
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

STILL THE BIGGEST LIAR ON THE FORUM....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Nope. Perspective is everything, and you have none that can be considered valid. See...that's an opinion.

You post your opinion and consider it to be absolute truth, but when facts run contrary to your "truth", you resort to your same old bullying MO.

Now you have lost any sense of what you began with your disgusting post that started this entire dustup.

Last edited by W_T_M on 12/14/2012, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

He was emotionally distraught, very easy to tell.

Sal

Sal

In Teo's first post in this thread he linked to a story regarding a school attack in China by a man wielding a knife.

Chinese school knife attack - 22 injured.

Connecticut gun attack - 26 dead and one injured.

Compare and contrast, and draw your own conclusions.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:In Teo's first post in this thread he linked to a story regarding a school attack in China by a man wielding a knife.

Chinese school knife attack - 22 injured.

Connecticut gun attack - 26 dead and one injured.

Compare and contrast, and draw your own conclusions.

Well it wasn't a machete like they use in Rwanda...they work better than guns....

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Is that the same Obama that has increased drone attacks on women and children ?....man what an "F"ed up country.

War is hell. And it's Obama's war now. Whether liberals like it or acknowledge it or not. He's not only doing what Bush did, he's escalated what Bush did. Somehow, Obama isn't called a "war criminal", like Bush was.

Anyway, I agree with knothead....but I know you're going to say what you're going to say....you always do!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://news.yahoo.com/chinese-teenager-kills-8-people-wounds-5-knife-093731711.html

Chinese teenager kills 8 people, wounds 5 in knife attack

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:

He was emotionally distraught, very easy to tell.

Yes, and I think it was genuine. I think Obama loves his kids very much and he put himself in the place of those parents. Just heartbreaking.

Yella

Yella

Sal wrote:
Yella wrote:
We have truly become a monstrous society. tonight as you sit around watching television take note of the violence, not only the programs, but also the commercials advertising combat computer games, new car ads depicting great speed on winding roads, commercials for the military. Is it any wonder that we have psychopaths using firearms to kill? My proposal to make the commission of a crime with a firearm be a capital crime with the death sentence carried out as quickly as possible would not stop what happened at the school but it would eventually get through to to the people who revere firearms that they will die if they use them improperly. The only proper way to fire a gun is at a target, a game animal or an intruder that breaks into your home.

The Modern Warfare and other POV shooting games are especially troubling.

I have a 13-year-old who has been literally begging for these games for years.

And, the vast majority of his friends have been playing them since they were 7 or 8-year-olds.

After conversations with parents who claimed they were just modern day cowboy and indian type games, we finally relented.

After watching him play it for a few hours, I was horrified.

The violence is as realistic and intense as you can imagine.

The game was confiscated and sold back to the game store.

We are raising a generation of young people who are completely desensitized to gun violence.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least, if the U.S. military was involved in the design of these games in an effort to produce the next generation of willing cannon fodder.

"It wouldn't surprise me in the least, if the U.S. military was involved in the design of these games in an effort to produce the next generation of willing cannon fodder."

Me either. I believe there is a tightly woven net connecting our congresspeople and the Monsters of the Military-Industrial-Complex.

I also expect that this could also be a perfect way to launder money received from dubious dealings with countries where drugs are grown in unbelieable amounts.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sal

Sal

And, why in gawd's name are the networks re-traumatizing these young children by interviewing them on camera about what they saw and heard??

For fuck's sake, are we that voyeuristic and twisted?? ...

... don't answer that.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:And, why in gawd's name are the networks re-traumatizing these young children by interviewing them on camera about what they saw and heard??

... don't answer that.

Of course we are.

They can damn well produce the news without interviewing the little ones. Where the hell are the grief counselors... this should not be allowed no matter how much money the networks hope to make.

Sal wrote:And, why in gawd's name are the networks re-traumatizing these young children by interviewing them on camera about what they saw and heard??

... don't answer that.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yep. There's even a thread on this very forum for sick folk to LOL and take vicarious pleasure belittling the official booking photo for people that have been arrested. Not convicted...arrested.

Go figure.

Joanimaroni wrote:

... don't answer that.

Of course we are.

They can damn well produce the news without interviewing the little ones. Where the hell are the grief counselors... this should not be allowed no matter how much money the networks hope to make.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Dittos. I even gave you an uppie.

W_T_M wrote:

That's all I was saying.

Would your solution to this be to place an SRO in every school building nationwide? I understand what you are saying, but making guns harder to get by law abiding citizens is also not the answer. I hate to borrow a cliche, but it is ever so true, "If guns are outlawed, then outlaws will be the only ones with guns." What we need ti do is get to the bottom of how a mental deranged person can "legally" possess a weapon. According to family and friends this guy definitely has some mental issues.

There are two sides to the coin to advancing an opinion. I also do not like tragedies such as this being used to place further controls on legal gun ownership. With more people killed annually by drunken drivers are we going to ban motorized vehicles or alcohol? Alcohol bans really worked out great during prohibition didn't it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum