Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Day, Another Mass Shooting - 27 Dead, Mostly Children

+12
othershoe1030
gulfbeachbandit
Bluebonnet
Nekochan
Yella
Joanimaroni
Slicef18
knothead
PBulldog2
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Sal

Sal

jesus christ ....

http://abcnews.go.com/US/slideshow/photos-sandy-hook-elementary-school-shooting-17974409

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah I heard it was a students dad that flipped out....I am going to wait till the dust settles to mention gun free zones not working very well.

Hey there was a knife attack in China wounded 22 children...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/asia/china-knife-attack/index.html

synchonized crazies..

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 12/14/2012, 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

Another Day, Another Mass Shooting - 27 Dead, Mostly Children 28843010

Another Day, Another Mass Shooting - 27 Dead, Mostly Children 28144910

5.24am: A law enforcement official tells AP the attacker in the Connecticut school shootings is a 20-year-old man with ties to the school.

The official said that a gun used in the attacks is a .223-caliber rifle. The official also said that New Jersey state police are searching a location in that state in connection with the shootings, said by an official in Connecticut to have left 27 dead, including 18 children.

5.20am: One report says an entire kindergarten class is unaccounted for, and "may have been gunned down".

5.16am: Police converge on the home of the shooter, who was reportedly the father of one of the students at the school.

The shooter was dressed in black combat gear and a military vest, and had two guns. One of the weapons recovered from the scene included a 9mm semi-automatic handgun.

http://www.news.com.au/world/school-shooting-reported-in-connecticut/story-fndir2ev-1226537283734

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Did Obama and the CIA mastermind this shooting too, Teo?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Did Obama and the CIA mastermind this shooting too, Teo?

Well if the guy wasn't insane wide eyed looking and bald or sporting red orange hair probably not....this may have been just your run of the mill mass killer.

You know what Bob your trust of the CIA and the Feds is gonna bite you in the butt one day...those folks make Bundy look sane.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Oh, my God. This is horrendous.

Sal

Sal

I can think of no worse mass-shooting that has ever occurred in this country.

It is beyond my capability to even imagine what might drive a person to murder elementary school children.

And in a culture awash in violent imagery and guns, the only thing that the nutties can think of is more guns.

jesus christ ...

I think I'm gonna start drinkin' early tonight.

Last edited by Sal on 12/14/2012, 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

There was security at the school and it was already illegal to carry a gun on the premises.

Maybe we should outlaw nutties... and then the reactionaries that think rules for the lawful apply to nutties/criminals/terrorists.

knothead

knothead

There are no words to describe the horrific nature of this tragic episode. It is heartbreaking to a point that I cannot describe . . . . . . I mean good God WHY????

My heart goes out to the parents of these innocent children and their teachers . . . . . I can hardly digest this. I won't say more but I just want to frigging SCREAM!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Why all the bleeding hearts..sure this is awful but I guess when the military of the USA blows innocent children to bits in Pakistan and other countries that is alright huh..hypocrites...children should be off limits anywhere at anytime. I am just as sickened by a drone attack on a foriegn childrens soccer field as I am by this recent event but you all get all weepy just because it's on American soil....We are no better than anyone else.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
You know what Bob your trust of the CIA and the Feds is gonna bite you in the butt one day...those folks make Bundy look sane.
I'm not sure my skepticism about the CIA being behind every mass shooting incident is the same things as "trust in the CIA".
I didn't have any "trust in George Bush" but I don't think he blew up the World Trade Center either.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I'm not sure my skepticism about the CIA being behind every mass shooting incident is the same things as "trust in the CIA".
I didn't have any "trust in George Bush" but I don't think he blew up the World Trade Center either.

He was a small fish in the wider conspiracy...he was too stupid to trust with much more than just being a diversion reading my pet goat to some little kids....

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Why all the bleeding hearts..sure this is awful but I guess when the military of the USA blows innocent children to bits in Pakistan and other countries that is alright huh..hypocrites...children should be off limits anywhere at anytime. I am just as sickened by a drone attack on a foriegn childrens soccer field as I am by this recent event but you all get all weepy just because it's on American soil....We are no better than anyone else.

Not now Teo . . . . .

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh or what> you folks will vent your team spirit on me..? My country right or wrong...roll tide...predators, killings our business and business is good.... I guess we all need to wallow in this spectacle and do an introspective. Let's give the government more power because it sure is working...they have destroyed every thing human and family about this country. Hey 50 million aborted babies wonder what all the fuss is .... Are you just looking inside to make sure you still give a crap about anyone or anything, that maybe you can muster up a tear ?

Sal

Sal

No, actually I think Teo's comments are valid and timely.

Our society's military fetish is fair game and worthy of discussion.

To want to include it and then discard out of hand the 300 million privately-owned and readily available fire arms, however, is hypocritical at best.

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:No, actually I think Teo's comments are valid and timely.

Our society's military fetish is fair game and worthy of discussion.

To want to include it and then discard out of hand the 300 million privately-owned and readily available fire arms, however, is hypocritical at best.

I just think there's a time and place for everything . . . . .

Slicef18

Slicef18

I saw a woman on television walking with her child who stopped to talk with a reporter. In her conversation she thanked God that her child hadn't been hurt. However I saw no grieving parent who cursed God for not protecting their child. What a racket, taking all kinds of praises for good outcome and no, zero, nada blame for a bad outcome.

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:

I understand your sentiment.

I'm just sick of the NRA crowd claiming it's insensitive to discuss the underlying problems in the aftermath of these incidents.

When a classroom full of kindergarteners gets blown away, it's time to talk about it.

If Teo wants to talk about drones and the militarization of our society, fair enough.

But we're going to talk about guns too, damn it.

It's way overdue.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I can not stand it! How horrible.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well let's talk about medications also.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah I heard it was a students dad that flipped out....I am going to wait till the dust settles to mention gun free zones not working very well.

Hey there was a knife attack in China wounded 22 children...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/asia/china-knife-attack/index.html

synchonized crazies..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You POS fear mongering gun freak. What you lack in class is made up for in your willingness to make the repugnant posts that are your benchmark.

If only those little kids had been armed, this tragedy could have been avoided, right nutjob...?

I hope and pray that you, or someone you love---if that's even an emotion you are capable of experiencing---get a chance to deal with a gun violence incident.

FYVM

Last edited by W_T_M on 12/14/2012, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well let's talk about medications also.

Readily accessible and fully-funded mental health services should certainly be part of the discussion.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Sal wrote:
knothead wrote:

I understand your sentiment.

I'm just sick of the NRA crowd claiming it's insensitive to discuss the underlying problems in the aftermath of these incidents.

When a classroom full of kindergarteners gets blown away, it's time to talk about it.

If Teo wants to talk about drones and the militarization of our society, fair enough.

But we're going to talk about guns too, damn it.

It's way overdue.

The problem is not guns, it's people and there will be more. If you think about it, we've gone decades without any such incident and guns were almost never locked up and gun safes were unheard of. The problem is people, not guns. We have a generation that was raised by televisions not people and televisions are amoral. Not only that, people that die on television are up and about the next week.

Sal

Sal

Ridiculously permissive gun laws and a heinously powerful gun lobby aren't the only reasons these atrocities keep happening in America, but they are HUGE factors in the equation.

When did a "well regulated militia" morph into an "unregulated citizenry armed to the teeth"?

Slicef18

Slicef18

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well let's talk about medications also.

Readily accessible and fully-funded mental health services should certainly be part of the discussion.

I wholeheartedly agree!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum