Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Day, Another Mass Shooting - 27 Dead, Mostly Children

+12
othershoe1030
gulfbeachbandit
Bluebonnet
Nekochan
Yella
Joanimaroni
Slicef18
knothead
PBulldog2
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:I knew he was gonna say it, Teo, and he just did. He said this shooting "was staged". He just couldn't help himself. lol

Well I don't know how you could stage it...why would a kids dad go nuts and shoot this kids fellow students ? Perhaps the CIA has a new drug... Twisted Evil

It wasn't a kid's dad, Teo.

It was a teacher's son.

Now that adds a really freaky twist...?????

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The shooter lived with his mother, teo, who was a teacher at the same school. He killed her at home and then went to the school and did the shooting.
We're probably going to learn that he hated his mother so much that he did this to punish her in the most heinous and twisted way he could do it.
I'm guessing we'll probably learn that he was a total outcast and misfit like Klebold and Harris.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Freaky twist??

That fucker went into a classroom of 20 six-year-old kids and systematically shot and killed every single one.

Six-year-olds.

Who could do that?

I can't wrap my head around this one.

It's seriously fucking me up emotionally.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And Jones continues to gin up his bullshit story that this was a government operation designed to get support for banning guns.

I don't know what's worse. Listening to Jones or listening to Bo Dietl talk about it on Hannity. The fact that either of them have a soapbox with an audience numbering in the millions is enough to make my mind go into meltdown.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Freaky twist??

That fucker went into a classroom of 20 six-year-old kids and systematically shot and killed every single one.

Six-year-olds.

Who could do that?

Yeah it's like being 20 going to another country raping a bunch of little girls after killing their parents with an army issued rifle and then setting them on fire to hide the evidence...just boggles the mind.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Freaky twist??

Six-year-olds.

Who could do that?

We're living in a bizarre society, Sal. And it's getting more bizarre by the day. All you can do is fasten your seatbelt and try to hang on.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal was already fudged up...he and his kind created this stuff with their social engineering...lets take god out of the classroom....

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Yeah it's like being 20 going to another country raping a bunch of little girls after killing their parents with an army issued rifle and then setting them on fire to hide the evidence...just boggles the mind.

You know dude, there are twenty cold, little bodies still stiffening in that school.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

You know dude, there are twenty cold, little bodies still stiffening in that school.
And I am supposed to????????????????kiss your ass? cry? puke? or put it in a global perspective.....You see I hate seeing kids killed whether born or not American or not...so I guess that makes me.........let's see, CONSISTENT ! cheers

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Look, all I want you to do is admit the moon landing was not fake. If you'll do that then my work here will be done. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Look, all I want you to do is admit the moon landing was not fake. If you'll do that then my work here will be done. lol

Bob that's not important....the president's crying...where's your compassion ?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Tomorrow way more than twenty children will be aborted

Up to 320 Civilians Killed in Pakistan Drone War: Report

If I thought about it I could be sad all the time.... Crying or Very sad

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Thanks for all the negatives thread bear...I have a long way to catch up with your worthless hide.

Anyone that hates guns needs to remember that if it wasn't for them your ancestors would probably have been eaten by bears.. Of course most liberals think the animals are far more important than people. That's what brainwashing does to people. For many years Disney and the rest of the anti-people folks have been pushing the down with people agenda. We have become numb to brutal wars and yet get all weepy when an animal gets killed. So don't have a gun it doesn't bother me at all. I won't show a minutes concern when your house is broken into and robbed. I hope the robbers spare you being raped and killed. I realize you want to sink into a soft concern pity party for todays events and feel all smug in your heartfelt emotions but that is just a huge pile of phoney BS in this otherwise indifferent society.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Go to hell. You know damned good and well I own several guns and other weapons. Less than 10 and more than three, and they're loaded. So if you want me to prove it, come on over. What my dog doesn't do I can easily finish.

You also know exactly why I have an absurd negative count....as if it matters any more.

You still suck like a Hoover and lack even a semblance of empathy....a cold hearted jerk.

I'm done with this issue, especially you and your idiot's gambit.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

W_T_M wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Thanks for all the negatives thread bear...I have a long way to catch up with your worthless hide.

Anyone that hates guns needs to remember that if it wasn't for them your ancestors would probably have been eaten by bears.. Of course most liberals think the animals are far more important than people. That's what brainwashing does to people. For many years Disney and the rest of the anti-people folks have been pushing the down with people agenda. We have become numb to brutal wars and yet get all weepy when an animal gets killed. So don't have a gun it doesn't bother me at all. I won't show a minutes concern when your house is broken into and robbed. I hope the robbers spare you being raped and killed. I realize you want to sink into a soft concern pity party for todays events and feel all smug in your heartfelt emotions but that is just a huge pile of phoney BS in this otherwise indifferent society.

Go to hell. You know damned good and well I own several guns and other weapons. Less than 10 and more than three, and they're loaded. So if you want me to prove it, come on over. What my dog doesn't do I can easily finish.

You also know exactly why I have an absurd negative count....as if it matters any more.

You still suck like a Hoover and lack even a semblance of empathy....a cold hearted jerk.

YOU AND YOUR CONSTANT DEATH THREATS ON HERE MUST STOP OR I AM CALLING THE LAW !

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Stay off my property and there won't be any problems. You started this shit, and now you're unhappy that it's turned against you....?

You told several lies about me and guns/weapons. I corrected your lies.

Try reading the Castle Doctrine gun freak.

I didn't threaten you, even a little bit. I warned you about coming here. I'm no threat to you as long as I'm not placed in danger by you.

Got it whiner....?

When you decide to introduce a threat of LEO involvement, you better have your shit squared away, high and tight. My sense of humor is quite weary of you.

Now run along and leave me alone, or my cat will meow extra loud at your avatar.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

W_T_M wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Stay off my property and there won't be any problems. You started this shit, and now you're unhappy that it's turned against you....?

I didn't threaten you, even a little bit. I warned you about coming here. I'm no threat to you as long as I'm not placed in danger by you.

Got it whiner....?

When you decide to introduce a threat of LEO involvement, you better have your shit squared away, high and tight. My sense of humor is quite weary of you.

Now run along and leave me alone, or my cat will meow extra loud at your avatar.
Just stop it..

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Got it whiner....?

Just stop it..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You got it, but I expect you to do likewise.

My grandmother used to tell me that if I was having trouble with the people around me...

It was time to turn around and look at myself.

PkrBum wrote:My grandmother used to tell me that if I was having trouble with the people around me...

It was time to turn around and look at myself.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Really...?

My grandpa used to tell me, when the shit really stinks, somebody's doing some stirrin'.

Run along cousin Jethro. Your gramma was prolly smart enough to keep her nose out of other folks a-doins'.

Jes sayin'....

alecto wrote:
So lets talk about it. First what do you consider the underlying problem that caused this incident or any incident similar to this one. People want to focus on the tool of destruction not the deranged mindset of the person who used the tool, I think people are the problem. People are broke, our system that deals with these people is broke. People are just batshit crazy, you have to be to commit these atrocities. We need to keep firearms out of the hands of lunatics but how do you do that without violating someones rights?

If we ban every firearm in America, confiscate and destroy every firearm we can do you think that will fix the deranged mind that causes these atrocities. When we had a discussion on illegal immigration people stated that you could not deport 20 million people now think of firearms in the same sense we can not confiscate 270 million firearms. Now if you make them illegal to own period you will have a huge black market for them just like you do with drugs. The war on guns just like the war on drugs will be violent and bloody. There is an estimated 270 million firearms in the US as of 2007, we have the heaviest armed society in the world, to try and remove those firearms would result in a civil war.

Another Day, Another Mass Shooting - 27 Dead, Mostly Children - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBvtHPk9Ld6rt88hA8CDKVEE7MTIvVVXOjJZcLFy_Uwb1tH-0f

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G5pIta5CNU

Smile

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:And, why in gawd's name are the networks re-traumatizing these young children by interviewing them on camera about what they saw and heard??

For fuck's sake, are we that voyeuristic and twisted?? ...

... don't answer that.

Anderson Cooper was trying to cover the network's ass....he kept saying all the children they interviewed were done with parental approval...all that proves is there are a bunch of irresponsible idiot parents salivating over their 5 minutes of fame on national TV.

W_T_M wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:What caliber gun did Cain shoot Abel with ?

>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Excellent circular logic. How many of those kids would be dead if that nutjob gun freak had been armed w/ a rock....?

Another Day, Another Mass Shooting - 27 Dead, Mostly Children - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG85GBdOdKdrETt0YfOxSOdusvyrb_1_Fabjn8O_an_MveU6oO

That would depend on how big the rock is now wouldn't it?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Smile

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

alecto wrote:
Sal wrote:I'm sorry, but to suggest that in a country with 300 million privately-owned firearms, the answer to these sort of atrocities is to arm kindergarten teachers, ...

... well that's just fucking bat-shit crazy.

Arming teachers is not the answer, fixing people is the answer. Our society is broke, morally bankrupt, and void of the value in a human life. Really I think it can only get worse.

Exactly right. It all started when parents were no longer allowed to spank or punish threir children.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:And, why in gawd's name are the networks re-traumatizing these young children by interviewing them on camera about what they saw and heard??

For fuck's sake, are we that voyeuristic and twisted?? ...

... don't answer that.

Anderson Cooper was trying to cover the network's ass....he kept saying all the children they interviewed were done with parental approval...all that proves is there are a bunch of irresponsible idiot parents salivating over their 5 minutes of fame on national TV.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ditto's again, and another uppie for you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum