Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Day, Another Mass Shooting - 27 Dead, Mostly Children

+12
othershoe1030
gulfbeachbandit
Bluebonnet
Nekochan
Yella
Joanimaroni
Slicef18
knothead
PBulldog2
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Slicef18

Slicef18

Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Yeah, that's right,you idiot. Beat your kids to pulp so they can go out and do it to someone else. What a role model you are.

Come on Dreams, you know good and well that he never said anything about beating a child. He said spank them and there is a huge difference between beating and spanking. All my kids were spanked growing up and they all turned out just fine. All are professionals and none have ever gone out and done it to anyone else. My kids now spank their kids. You may be a professional with children, but in case after case your logic would not hold water

"All my kids were spanked growing up and they all turned out just fine. All are professionals and none have ever gone out and done it to anyone else. My kids now spank their kids."

It's called "repetition compulsion" and it is passed on from generation to generation until someone says this must stop. Spanking a child older than five years of age is in reality an admission I have no other parenting problem solving skills than physical force, and violence upon another is acceptable.

Thank you... but you will never convince those who do this it is unacceptable.

"Thank you... but you will never convince those who do this it is unacceptable."

Their justification is almost always..........."We turned out alright."
NO THEY DIDN"T..........They just don't know it,as they reach for another beer and go watch, AMERICA'S FUNNIEST VIDEOS which is one of the most violent shows on television.

Yella

Yella

Slicef18 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Yeah, that's right,you idiot. Beat your kids to pulp so they can go out and do it to someone else. What a role model you are.

Come on Dreams, you know good and well that he never said anything about beating a child. He said spank them and there is a huge difference between beating and spanking. All my kids were spanked growing up and they all turned out just fine. All are professionals and none have ever gone out and done it to anyone else. My kids now spank their kids. You may be a professional with children, but in case after case your logic would not hold water

"All my kids were spanked growing up and they all turned out just fine. All are professionals and none have ever gone out and done it to anyone else. My kids now spank their kids."

It's called "repetition compulsion" and it is passed on from generation to generation until someone says this must stop. Spanking a child older than five years of age is in reality an admission I have no other parenting problem solving skills than physical force, and violence upon another is acceptable.

"Thank you... but you will never convince those who do this it is unacceptable."

NO THEY DIDN"T..........They just don't know it,as they reach for another beer and go watch, AMERICA'S FUNNIEST VIDEOS which is one of the most violent shows on television.

Think about the cartoons we all loved as kids. Elmer Fudd with his shotgun, Tom and Jerry and the bulldog that always does something violent to Tom, and of course, the drastic violence that befalls poor Wiley Coyote after his failed attempts on the Roadrunner. Or what is funny about somebody falling on their ass?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Slicef18 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Thanks for mentioning that, Slice. I hate that show. What's entertainment about watching people hurt themselves?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum