Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Day, Another Mass Shooting - 27 Dead, Mostly Children

+12
othershoe1030
gulfbeachbandit
Bluebonnet
Nekochan
Yella
Joanimaroni
Slicef18
knothead
PBulldog2
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

no stress

no stress

Another Day, Another Mass Shooting - 27 Dead, Mostly Children - Page 7 3604_510

no stress

no stress

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Sal wrote:That motherfucker used the assault rifle to kills those kids.

Military weapons have no place in civilian life.

Ban them now.

According to the BATF, two of five items are required to make any semi automatic rifle an assault rifle. Care to take a guess....even an uneducated guess will do.

Any firearm with a detachable magazine and at least two of certain other characteristics as an assault weapon.
Telescoping stock
Pistol grip
Bayonet mount
Grenade launcher
Flash suppressor

Winner winner! Chicken dinner!

no stress

no stress

Another Day, Another Mass Shooting - 27 Dead, Mostly Children - Page 7 53354710

Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Yeah, that's right,you idiot. Beat your kids to pulp so they can go out and do it to someone else. What a role model you are.

Come on Dreams, you know good and well that he never said anything about beating a child. He said spank them and there is a huge difference between beating and spanking. All my kids were spanked growing up and they all turned out just fine. All are professionals and none have ever gone out and done it to anyone else. My kids now spank their kids. You may be a professional with children, but in case after case your logic would not hold water

What logic would not hold water? I don't believe in hitting children. I think that's a lazy man's way to discipline your children but that's my opinion. I don't have a problem when they're real small w/ hitting their bottoms getting their attention but taking your kid and whacking them around-no. I don't care if you did it, your kids do it or anything like "they turned out just fine."Any kind of hitting is just wrong.It sends the wrong message and say this is how we solve problems. I never did it and my kids don't do it and they're great.

And look how you turned out! Just kidding. Merry Christmas or xmas or whatever you believe in dreams. BTW, isnt hitting their bottoms when they are "real small" still hitting children. jus sayin

Merry X-mas,Gunz. No, I'm talking about swatting their diaper to get their attention. You don't hit children-it's wrong. They're too precious to inflict harm on them. Now you've made me cry thinking about someone riddling their little bodies w/ bullets. God help us all... if he even exists.

no stress

no stress

Dreamsglore wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Yeah, that's right,you idiot. Beat your kids to pulp so they can go out and do it to someone else. What a role model you are.

Come on Dreams, you know good and well that he never said anything about beating a child. He said spank them and there is a huge difference between beating and spanking. All my kids were spanked growing up and they all turned out just fine. All are professionals and none have ever gone out and done it to anyone else. My kids now spank their kids. You may be a professional with children, but in case after case your logic would not hold water

What logic would not hold water? I don't believe in hitting children. I think that's a lazy man's way to discipline your children but that's my opinion. I don't have a problem when they're real small w/ hitting their bottoms getting their attention but taking your kid and whacking them around-no. I don't care if you did it, your kids do it or anything like "they turned out just fine."Any kind of hitting is just wrong.It sends the wrong message and say this is how we solve problems. I never did it and my kids don't do it and they're great.

And look how you turned out! Just kidding. Merry Christmas or xmas or whatever you believe in dreams. BTW, isnt hitting their bottoms when they are "real small" still hitting children. jus sayin

Merry X-mas,Gunz. No, I'm talking about swatting their diaper to get their attention. You don't hit children-it's wrong. They're too precious to inflict harm on them. Now you've made me cry thinking about someone riddling their little bodies w/ bullets. God help us all... if he even exists.

Sorry....didnt mean to.

Gunz wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Gunz wrote:

Ban them now.

According to the BATF, two of five items are required to make any semi automatic rifle an assault rifle. Care to take a guess....even an uneducated guess will do.

Any firearm with a detachable magazine and at least two of certain other characteristics as an assault weapon.
Telescoping stock
Pistol grip
Bayonet mount
Grenade launcher
Flash suppressor

I google real good, don't I?

no stress

no stress

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Gunz wrote:

Ban them now.

Telescoping stock
Pistol grip
Bayonet mount
Grenade launcher
Flash suppressor

Nah, I'm suspecting that you knew that. Merry Christmas man

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

[quote="Gunz"]Another Day, Another Mass Shooting - 27 Dead, Mostly Children - Page 7 3604_510[/

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Too funny, Gunz!

This thread could use a smile. Thanks.

I hope your Holidays will focus on positive and happy thoughts.

Merry Christmas.

Gunz wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Gunz wrote:

Ban them now.

Telescoping stock
Pistol grip
Bayonet mount
Grenade launcher
Flash suppressor

Nah, I'm suspecting that you knew that. Merry Christmas man

And the very same to you and yours.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

And the comments about the shooters mental stability begin to emerge....

“This was a deeply disturbed kid,” a family insider told the Daily News. “He certainly had major issues. He was subject to outbursts from what I recall.”

Lanza, who friends and officials said suffered from Asperger’s syndrome or a personality disorder, had a tortured mind.

"He was socially awkward and at times unstable"

“A few years ago when he was on the baseball team, everyone had to be careful that he didn’t fall because he could get hurt and not feel it,” said the friend. “Adam had a lot of mental problems.”

“Adam Lanza has been a weird kid since we were 5 years old,” a neighbor and former classmate named Tim Dalton wrote on Twitter. “As horrible as this was, I can't say I am surprised .

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Another Day, Another Mass Shooting - 27 Dead, Mostly Children - Page 7 38197810

Yella

Yella

deleted by me

Last edited by Yella on 12/16/2012, 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella

Yella

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/08/guns-in-america-a-statistical-look/

We are a warrior nation. We thrive on violence. The power of a handgun is indescribable. We also have an inordinate amount of psychopaths running around loose who are who are being influenced by television and computer games. You don't have to pass a background check to buy a gun. Thieves get guns in burglaries and then sell them to anybody with the money.We can legislate laws from now on and there will still be madmen with guns.

The only way to slow it down is swift punishment.It will never be stopped, there are just too many guns available. Last week a murderer was executed somewhere here in the US TWENTY-SIX YEARS after the crime for which he was convicted. This is NUTS.
Many people favor locking criminals up, moralists refuse to accept the death penalty. They are NUTS.

Sadly, I expect our Congress will never follow through with my suggestion. There will never be tough laws to punish criminals especially the death sentence and it won't be because of morality issues. It will be because there is so much money to be made in the courts. The legal profession makes untold amounts of money trying and defending criminals. Our Congress doesn't require a person to be an attorney but the big majority of them are attorneys who know their bird's nest on the ground will not last forever and they want a place to practice law when they finally leave Congress. I hope there is a lawyer among us who will rebut this view.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Joanimaroni wrote:And the comments about the shooters mental stability begin to emerge....

“This was a deeply disturbed kid,” a family insider told the Daily News. “He certainly had major issues. He was subject to outbursts from what I recall.”

Lanza, who friends and officials said suffered from Asperger’s syndrome or a personality disorder, had a tortured mind.

“A few years ago when he was on the baseball team, everyone had to be careful that he didn’t fall because he could get hurt and not feel it,” said the friend. “Adam had a lot of mental problems.”

“Adam Lanza has been a weird kid since we were 5 years old,” a neighbor and former classmate named Tim Dalton wrote on Twitter. “As horrible as this was, I can't say I am surprised .

I had a kid last year that had Aspergers. He was a big, overweight guy who had an eating disorder but was very bright. He would have fits of anger where he would bite his hand when he got angry. His hand was red and swollen all the time. The first time I saw it, it shocked me.He couldn't get along w/ any of the other kids. One day I saw the honey buns were missing and asked him if he ate them. He charged me and pushed me then started overturning tables and busting pictures off the walls. I told him I was calling the police and he stopped and sat down and started crying. The school came and got him and took him home where he started doing the same thing at home. He ran outside and his mother locked him out until he calmed down. Those kids are something else to deal with.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:And the comments about the shooters mental stability begin to emerge....

I had a kid last year that had Aspergers. He was a big, overweight guy who had an eating disorder but was very bright. He would have fits of anger where he would bite his hand when he got angry. His hand was red and swollen all the time. The first time I saw it, it shocked me.He couldn't get along w/ any of the other kids. One day I saw the honey buns were missing and asked him if he ate them. He charged me and pushed me then started overturning tables and busting pictures off the walls. I told him I was calling the police and he stopped and sat down and started crying. The school came and got him and took him home where he started doing the same thing at home. He ran outside and his mother locked him out until he calmed down. Those kids are something else to deal with.

Perhaps if you have a child like this a heavy duty gun safe should hold your guns . Why didn't this kids mom keep her arsenal locked up ?

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Another Day, Another Mass Shooting - 27 Dead, Mostly Children - Page 7 38197810

Lapierre should be charged with accessory to murder thousands if not war crimes.

If there is a hell, his soul will rot in it for eternity.

SAL wrote:

Lapierre should be charged with accessory to murder thousands if not war crimes.

If there is a hell, his soul will rot in it for eternity.[/font">[/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

His hell should be having every good or innocent person who has ever died from gun violence in a never ending line taking five shots with a Red Ryder at his cold, wet, naked body.

Was that wrong...?

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Another Day, Another Mass Shooting - 27 Dead, Mostly Children - Page 7 38197810

If there is a hell, his soul will rot in it for eternity.

Lapierre did not pull the trigger on a single one of these mass killings. But that's OK, come on back with your predictable reply.

Saying he is responsible is like saying that any and all responsible law abiding gun owners should face the same fate as you endorse for him. Idiotic and ridiculous.

Sal

Sal

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Lapierre did not pull the trigger on a single one of these mass killings. But that's OK, come on back with your predictable reply.

Saying he is responsible is like saying that any and all responsible law abiding gun owners should face the same fate as you endorse for him. Idiotic and ridiculous.

Under LaPierre's leadership, the National Rifle Association has morphed from an organization primarily dedicated to promoting gun safety for hunters, to a political monster in our midst that kills without any remorse for its victims.

The NRA now pushes guns on people like drug dealers push heroin. They tell us that more guns in more places is the solution to our national problem with deadly gun violence. They, with their allies at the Koch brothers funded conservative political organization, ALEC, have seen to it that laws have been passed that promote gun use, such as the "Stand Your Ground" laws. The same type of law such as the one in in Florida, which has been shown to reduce the number of cases prosecutors bring for homicide and resulted in defendants going free in 70% of the cases where that law was raised as a defense.

In Arizona, gun laws allowed protesters to openly brandish loaded weapons, handguns and rifles, at political rallies, a form of political terrorism and intimidation. In Michigan, the lame duck Republican controlled Legislature just rammed through a bill that will permit people with concealed carry permits to bring handguns into Michigan churches, schools and daycare centers. Other states have passed laws allowing guns to be brought into bars and restaurants where liquor is imbibed. Supporters of such laws tell me these laws will make us safer. Bullshit.

If there was real justice in this nation, the victims of gun violence would march on the NRA's headquarters, burn it to the ground, and salt the earth where it stood. And, those NRA stickers on the back of pickup trucks would become the symbol of a pariah akin to a KKK sticker. The NRA is a scourge on this nation, and anyone who wants to defend it can go to hell with LaPierre.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

"All my kids were spanked growing up and they all turned out just fine. All are professionals and none have ever gone out and done it to anyone else. My kids now spank their kids."

It's called "repetition compulsion" and it is passed on from generation to generation until someone says this must stop. Spanking a child older than five years of age is in reality an admission I have no other parenting problem solving skills than physical force, and violence upon another is acceptable.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It's like big daddy government...if you refuse to pay your parking ticket and resist enough they reserve the right to kill you for it....shows a lack of governing skills.

Slicef18 wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

"All my kids were spanked growing up and they all turned out just fine. All are professionals and none have ever gone out and done it to anyone else. My kids now spank their kids."

It's called "repetition compulsion" and it is passed on from generation to generation until someone says this must stop. Spanking a child older than five years of age is in reality an admission I have no other parenting problem solving skills than physical force, and violence upon another is acceptable.

Thank you... but you will never convince those who do this it is unacceptable.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Under LaPierre's leadership, the National Rifle Association has morphed from an organization primarily dedicated to promoting gun safety for hunters, to a political monster in our midst that kills without any remorse for its victims.

The NRA now pushes guns on people like drug dealers push heroin. They tell us that more guns in more places is the solution to our national problem with deadly gun violence. They, with their allies at the Koch brothers funded conservative political organization, ALEC, have seen to it that laws have been passed that promote gun use, such as the "Stand Your Ground" laws. The same type of law such as the one in in Florida, which has been shown to reduce the number of cases prosecutors bring for homicide and resulted in defendants going free in 70% of the cases where that law was raised as a defense.

In Arizona, gun laws allowed protesters to openly brandish loaded weapons, handguns and rifles, at political rallies, a form of political terrorism and intimidation. In Michigan, the lame duck Republican controlled Legislature just rammed through a bill that will permit people with concealed carry permits to bring handguns into Michigan churches, schools and daycare centers. Other states have passed laws allowing guns to be brought into bars and restaurants where liquor is imbibed. Supporters of such laws tell me these laws will make us safer. Bullshit.

If there was real justice in this nation, the victims of gun violence would march on the NRA's headquarters, burn it to the ground, and salt the earth where it stood. And, those NRA stickers on the back of pickup trucks would become the symbol of a pariah akin to a KKK sticker. The NRA is a scourge on this nation, and anyone who wants to defend it can go to hell with LaPierre.

Please show your link to a reliable source for that statement.

What hypocrisy. Criticising the NRA for violence by threatening to burn down a building.

Then carrying it further by making a feeble attempt to compare a member of the NRA with a member of the Radical arm of the Democrat Party the KKK. How does that work?

Who murder more people? Members of the NRA, whites, blacks, Hispanics or Asians?

Markle

Markle

As the anti-gun advocates tell us, more guns equal more crime and murders.

As they also know, since it became apparent that Senator Barack Hussein Obama would win the election in 2010, gun sales have skyrocketed in the United States and are increasing even more today.

Then please explain these FACTS. Not your prejudiced ideas of what SHOULD take place is it?

Another Day, Another Mass Shooting - 27 Dead, Mostly Children - Page 7 Violent-Percent20yrs_zpsbc7c59b1

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content/FSAC/Menu/Crime-Trends/Violent-Crime.aspx

Gunz wrote:Morgan Freeman's take on the shooting

Morgan Freeman's statement about these random shootings....

"You want to know why. This may
sound cynical, but here's why.

It's because of the way the media reports it. Flip on the news and watch how we treat the Batman theater shooter and the Oregon mall shooter like celebrities. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris are household names, but do you kn
ow the name of a single victim of Columbine? Distur
bed people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because he'll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody.

CNN's article says that if the body count "holds up", this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they saw and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killer's face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killer's identity? None that I've seen yet. Because they don't sell. So congratulations, sensationalist media, you've just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next.

You can help by forgetting you ever read this man's name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem.

Another Day, Another Mass Shooting - 27 Dead, Mostly Children - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbT0Ddm29b3pOAahL2V6OO8bzpflwg9wAA5vbtEq0Fay1Kh6ZlaA

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZSWAkJ3h8E

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum