Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have listened to the voices of those who actually participate here. Markle is done.

+15
Damaged Eagle
ZVUGKTUBM
dumpcare
Wordslinger
RottiesRule
RealLindaL
2seaoat
Vikingwoman
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
othershoe1030
Hospital Bob
gatorfan
Sal
boards of FL
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
colaguy wrote:I am disappointed that the moderator acted.  After reading the 4 pages of posts on this thread it struck me as how I don't care to be a part of this type of assembly.

I, too, was a frequent viewer, and infrequent poster (so, I doubt I will be missed, if my action is even noticed).

This is my final post; I am deleting my profile.
I'm sorry you are leaving.

Bullshit Joani.  What the hell did you think would be the reaction when you banned one of the liberal members?

The above posts are part of a meltdown by Telstar. Cola guy made the post regarding Markle being banned. For the record I never stated anything about a lap dog. You will have to learn about typical meltdowns. This is a repetitive behaviour.

meltdown
1. Describes what happens when a person freaks out, cracks, loses control of themselves. Life - reality at large- becomes overwhelming. They just can't deal with it all. The person may act out, withdraw, become emotional, run, lie, stay up all night posting, look up old posts, etc 

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:For the record I never stated anything about a lap dog.

Viking, as you can see, there were plenty of chances for Joani to reconsider. Instead, she doubled down on the "never," and went on from there with her meltdown stuff.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
colaguy wrote:I am disappointed that the moderator acted.  After reading the 4 pages of posts on this thread it struck me as how I don't care to be a part of this type of assembly.

I, too, was a frequent viewer, and infrequent poster (so, I doubt I will be missed, if my action is even noticed).

Bullshit Joani.  What the hell did you think would be the reaction when you banned one of the liberal members?

The above posts are part of a meltdown by Telstar. Cola guy made the post regarding Markle being banned. For the record I never stated anything about a lap dog. You will have to learn about typical meltdowns. This is a repetitive behaviour.

meltdown
1. Describes what happens when a person freaks out, cracks, loses control of themselves. Life - reality at large- becomes overwhelming. They just can't deal with it all. The person may act out, withdraw, become emotional, run, lie, stay up all night posting, look up old posts, etc 

This is repetitive behavior, alright.

It can't be as much fun as when you had your sidekick egging you on tho, eh?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Libtards are always talking about acceptance and tolerance. What happened to that? Just the usual lip service?

And now some of you libtards are saying someone is a vile POS. You know who is really a vile POS? The person that stabs a partially born child in the base of  their skull with scissors and ends their life. You libbys can call it abortion all day long. In my book that is out right murder.

When you libtards claim to be doing something for "the children" I want to puke! You'd just as soon kill them in the womb or partially born. Some really sick motherfuckers!

But hey, you the enlightened progressive crowd. What a fucking joke.

No doubt the congress of the unborn are applauding your pretend heroism and staunch support.  You whining pukes scream how terrible are the intrusions of government on our every day lives, and then you advocate for a total ban on abortion, regardless of the pregnant woman's point of view.

Ain't nothin' like continuity ... right?  LOL

Partial birth and late term abortions are horrible.

How so?  Late in her term a woman discovers her unborn fetus has insurmountable medical problems and decides to terminate the pregnancy.  Just what's so horrible about that?  Be specific -- what the hell is your point here, other than hating women who are faced with such decisions?

There are reasons for some abortions. I never said there weren't. What is horrible is terminating a viable fetus. I don't hate women. Why do you hate the unborn babies?

http://www.11alive.com/news/health/unborn-child-provides-chance-of-life-for-others-in-short-time-on-earth/137858088

I don't hate unborn fetuses Joani.  Until they're born, I don't give a damn about them one way or the other. They're not my business, what makes them yours?  Please don't respond that pious bullshit that all life matters ... you conservatives have no problem torturing captives or murdering thousands of innocents during warfare.  Also, apparently, you creeps have nothing against cops murdering unarmed black suspects because they're black. Reality.

When you attack innocents... I don't give a shit what happens to you.

RealLindaL

The thing that rankles me the most about conservative "principles" is that they'll decry abortion, wanting every fetus to be born -- and then promptly condemn the mothers who end up on welfare trying to raise those babies.

Sooo Christian in defending the unborn -- and sooo un-Christian in failing to stand up for all those souls -- especially the minorities -- they insisted be born, and who are then wholesale termed as "takers."

Yes, the mothers AND the fathers were often irresponsible in creating the fetus in the first place.  But multiple wrongs and illlogical, faith-based decisions, compounding the misery for all concerned, never make things right.

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

meltdown

Sounds like a dead ringer for yall's President to me . . .

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:The thing that rankles me the most about conservative "principles" is that they'll decry abortion, wanting every fetus to be born -- and then promptly condemn the mothers who end up on welfare trying to raise those babies.

Sooo Christian in defending the unborn -- and sooo un-Christian in failing to stand up for all those souls -- especially the minorities -- they insisted be born, and who are then wholesale termed as "takers."

Yes, the mothers AND the fathers were often irresponsible in creating the fetus in the first place.  But multiple wrongs and illlogical, faith-based decisions, compounding the misery for all concerned, never make things right.

Truer words have never been spoken . . . . thanks Linda for a coherent post!

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

meltdown

Rolling Eyes

Joanimaroni wrote:
Boards you posted many previous posts made by Markle to defend your position on why he should be banned. Was that not a campaign strategy?

RottiesRule shows up after 2 years and votes....and your lap dog Telstar is running around dripping pee down his leg while doubling his posts over the banning. I understand he is a member, a member that rarely posts especially in politics. He like the movies.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t24221p250-a-proposition

knothead wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:The thing that rankles me the most about conservative "principles" is that they'll decry abortion, wanting every fetus to be born -- and then promptly condemn the mothers who end up on welfare trying to raise those babies.

Ya think? There are plenty of contradictions from your position too. Against the death penalty... but killing countless black babies is ok. I don't like abortion... but I have to respect the fact that others think of the process differently than I do. I can't assign my morals and ethics to others. See how that works?

Markle

Markle

The NEED for birth control abortions almost did not exist before the massively failed Lyndon Johnson War on Poverty and his Great Society. Dr. Walter Williams explains the changes better than I.

BY WALTER E. WILLIAMS
RELEASE: WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2005, AND THEREAFTER

AMMUNITION FOR POVERTY PIMPS

In the wake of Hurricane Katrina's destruction of New Orleans, President Bush gave America's poverty pimps and race hustlers new ammunition. The president said, "As all of us saw on television, there is also some deep, persistent poverty in this region as well. And that poverty has roots in a history of racial discrimination, which cut off generations from the opportunity of America. We have a duty to confront this poverty with bold action."

The president's espousing such a vision not only supplies ammunition to poverty pimps and race hustlers, it focuses attention away from the true connection between race and poverty.

Though I grow weary of pointing it out, let's do it again. Let's examine some numbers readily available from the Census Bureau's 2004 Current Population Survey and ask some questions. There's one segment of the black population that suffers only a 9.9 percent poverty rate, and only 13.7 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. There's another segment that suffers a 39.5 percent poverty rate, and 58.1 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. Among whites, one segment suffers a 6 percent poverty rate, and only 9.9 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. The other segment suffers a 26.4 percent poverty rate, and 52 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. What do you think distinguishes the high and low poverty populations among blacks?

Would you buy an explanation that it's because white people practice discrimination against one segment of the black population and not the other or one segment had a history of slavery and not the other? You'd have to be a lunatic to buy such an explanation. The only distinction between both the black and white populations is marriage -- lower poverty in married-couple families.

In 1960, only 28 percent of black females ages 15 to 44 were never married and illegitimacy among blacks was 22 percent. Today, the never-married rate is 56 percent and illegitimacy stands at 70 percent. If today's black family structure were what it was in 1960, the overall black poverty rate would be in or near single digits. The weakening of the black family structure, and its devastating consequences, have nothing to do with the history of slavery or racial discrimination.

Dr. Charles Murray, an American Enterprise Institute scholar, argues in an article titled "Rediscovering the Underclass" in the Institute's On the Issues series (October 2005) that self-destructive behavior has become the hallmark of the underclass. He says that unemployment in the underclass is not caused by the lack of jobs but by the inability to get up every morning and go to work. In 1954, the percentage of black males, age 20 to 24, not looking for work was nine percent. In 1999, it rose to 30 percent, and that was at a time when employers were beating the bushes for employees. Murray adds that "the statistical reality is that people who get into the American job market and stay there seldom remain poor unless they do something self-destructive.

I share Murray's sentiment expressed at the beginning of his article where he says, "Watching the courage of ordinary low-income people as they deal with the aftermath of Katrina and Rita, it is hard to decide which politicians are more contemptible -- Democrats who are rediscovering poverty and blaming it on George W. Bush, or Republicans who are rediscovering poverty and claiming that the government can fix it." Since President Johnson's War on Poverty, controlling for inflation, the nation has spent $9 trillion on about 80 anti-poverty programs. To put that figure in perspective, last year's U.S. GDP was $11 trillion; $9 trillion exceeds the GDP of any nation except the U.S. Hurricanes Katrina and Rita uncovered the result of the War on Poverty -- dependency and self-destructive behavior.

Guess what the president [President George Walker Bush] and politicians from both parties are asking the American people to do? If you said, "Enact programs that will sustain and enhance dependency," go to the head of the class.

http://econfaculty.gmu.edu/wew/articles/05/poverty.html

Markle

Markle

By the way, what was the desperate NEED to bring me back into this inane, childish discussion about which I am totally uninvolved?

All this talk about banning this person or that is no different than children forming cliques on a playground of 4th graders.

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:

Thank you kindly, knot, for your much-appreciated staunch support.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:Ya think? There are plenty of contradictions from your position too. Against the death penalty... but killing countless black babies is ok.

Please show me where I have ever said I'm against the death penalty.  You are making broad assumptions with no knowledge whatsoever of my position on that or, doubtless, many other matters.

Are black fetuses the only ones being aborted?  Gosh, I never knew that.  Learn something new every day.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:I don't like abortion... but I have to respect the fact that others think of the process differently than I do. I can't assign my morals and ethics to others. See how that works?

You are a rare bird.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:The NEED for birth control abortions almost did not exist before the massively failed Lyndon Johnson War on Poverty and his Great Society.  Dr. Walter Williams explains the changes better than I.

If you think abortions were "almost" not "needed" and obtained before LBJ, you're delusional. Stats on back room, back alley coat hanger-type abortions are not available, but you know perfectly well they happened with more frequency than anyone wanted to admit. (And that's where we're headed again, btw, what with more and more closures of safe abortion clinics along with religious nuts committing violence against the doctors and other employees.)

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Ya think? There are plenty of contradictions from your position too. Against the death penalty... but killing countless black babies is ok.

Please show me where I have ever said I'm against the death penalty.  You are making broad assumptions with no knowledge whatsoever of my position on that or, doubtless, many other matters.

Are black fetuses the only ones being aborted?  Gosh, I never knew that.  Learn something new every day.

My highlights:

WHO HAS ABORTIONS?

In 2012, unmarried women accounted for 85.3% of all abortions (CDC).

Women living with a partner to whom they are not married account for 25% of abortions but only about 10% of women in the population (NAF).

In 2012, women who had not aborted in the past accounted for 55.7% of all abortions; women with one or two prior abortions accounted for 35.6%, and women with three or more prior abortions accounted for 8.6% (CDC).

Among women who obtained abortions in 2012, 40.3% had no prior live births; 45.8% had one or two prior live births, and 14.0% had three or more prior live births (CDC).

Women between the ages of 20-24 obtained 32.8% of all abortions in 2012; women between 25-29 obtained 25.4% (CDC).

In 2012, adolescents under 15 years obtained .04% of all abortions, but had the highest abortion ratio: 817 abortions for every 1,000 live births (CDC).

Black women were 3.6 times more likely to have an abortion in 2012 than non-Hispanic white women (CDC).

The abortion rate of non-metropolitan women is about half that of women who live in metropolitan counties (NAF).

The abortion rate of women with Medicaid coverage is three times as high as that of other women (NAF).

37% of women obtaining abortions identify themselves as Protestant, and

28% identify themselves as Catholic (AGI).

WHY DO ABORTIONS OCCUR?
On average, women give at least 3 reasons for choosing abortion: 3/4 say that having a baby would interfere with work, school or other responsibilities; about 3/4 say they cannot afford a child; and 1/2 say they do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner (AGI).

Only 12% of women included a physical problem with their health among reasons for having an abortion (NAF).

One per cent (of aborting women) reported that they were the survivors of rape (NAF).

http://www.abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_statistics/

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

My highlights:

WHO HAS ABORTIONS?

In 2012, unmarried women accounted for 85.3% of all abortions (CDC).

Women living with a partner to whom they are not married account for 25% of abortions but only about 10% of women in the population (NAF).

In 2012, women who had not aborted in the past accounted for 55.7% of all abortions; women with one or two prior abortions accounted for 35.6%, and women with three or more prior abortions accounted for 8.6% (CDC).

Among women who obtained abortions in 2012, 40.3% had no prior live births; 45.8% had one or two prior live births, and 14.0% had three or more prior live births (CDC).

Women between the ages of 20-24 obtained 32.8% of all abortions in 2012; women between 25-29 obtained 25.4% (CDC).

In 2012, adolescents under 15 years obtained .04% of all abortions, but had the highest abortion ratio: 817 abortions for every 1,000 live births (CDC).

Black women were 3.6 times more likely to have an abortion in 2012 than non-Hispanic white women (CDC).

The abortion rate of non-metropolitan women is about half that of women who live in metropolitan counties (NAF).

The abortion rate of women with Medicaid coverage is three times as high as that of other women (NAF).

37% of women obtaining abortions identify themselves as Protestant, and

28% identify themselves as Catholic (AGI).

WHY DO ABORTIONS OCCUR?
On average, women give at least 3 reasons for choosing abortion: 3/4 say that having a baby would interfere with work, school or other responsibilities; about 3/4 say they cannot afford a child; and 1/2 say they do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner (AGI).

Only 12% of women included a physical problem with their health among reasons for having an abortion (NAF).

One per cent (of aborting women) reported that they were the survivors of rape (NAF).

http://www.abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_statistics/

That's all really, really interesting. But what's your point?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum