Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have listened to the voices of those who actually participate here. Markle is done.

+15
Damaged Eagle
ZVUGKTUBM
dumpcare
Wordslinger
RottiesRule
RealLindaL
2seaoat
Vikingwoman
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
othershoe1030
Hospital Bob
gatorfan
Sal
boards of FL
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
I know RottiesRule, and I agree she's a great person.  But I wouldn't have solicited her to post her opinion on this forum.  She apparently did that on her own.  

Did someone suggest you did?

So, did you start a thread about the poll over at th6e knitting circle or did you just PM posters individually soliciting votes for Markle?

Inquiring minds want to know!

No asshole, I did not post a thread....yes, I told Riceme about the vote and asked her to come over here. She was still a member.

It was very apparent the only participants wanted were those in favor of Democrats. It's ok....the vote was taken care of by Boards.

Sorry the Democratic Underground did not appeal to you and boards....I understand it would be detrimental to over inflated egos.....just little tiny fish in a great big aquarium.

What about nostress?

Because that cocksucker came over and voted too.

Who else?

And, DU is great.

I've gotten over 200 responses to things I posted this morning alone.

Lots of fun.

Thanks for asking.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Salinsky wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
I know RottiesRule, and I agree she's a great person.  But I wouldn't have solicited her to post her opinion on this forum.  She apparently did that on her own.  

So, did you start a thread about the poll over at th6e knitting circle or did you just PM posters individually soliciting votes for Markle?

No asshole, I did not post a thread....yes, I told Riceme about the vote and asked her to come over here. She was still a member.

It was very apparent the only participants wanted were those in favor of Democrats. It's ok....the vote was taken care of by Boards.

Sorry the Democratic Underground did not appeal to you and boards....I understand it would be detrimental to over inflated egos.....just little tiny fish in a great big aquarium.

What about nostress?

Who else?

And, DU is great.

Lots of fun.

Thanks for asking.

Did not solicited No Stress.....sorry. I solicited Riceme.

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:Riceme, a friend of mine on and off the forum voted.   OMG she voted....no different than RottiesRule showing up after a few years and voting. I asked Riceme to vote.....Riceme.

So you were the one who tampered w/ the vote? Did you also get No Stress also known a Gunz to come back too? How utterly dishonest and lacking in character of you? There were more than just Riceme coming back to vote. Why don't you just Riceme yourself off this forum?

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

What about nostress?

Who else?

And, DU is great.

Lots of fun.

Thanks for asking.

Did not solicited No Stress.....sorry. I solicited Riceme.

Who solicited other people.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Riceme, a friend of mine on and off the forum voted.   OMG she voted....no different than RottiesRule showing up after a few years and voting. I asked Riceme to vote.....Riceme.

So you were the one who tampered w/ the vote? Did you also get No Stress also known a Gunz to come back too? How utterly dishonest and lacking in character of you? There were more than just Riceme coming back to vote. Why don't you just Riceme yourself off this forum?

Riceme...who solicited Rottie.....no post in 2 years and bam...here she comes to vote.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

Riceme...who solicited Rottie.....no post in 2 years and bam...here she comes to vote.

No one solicited her. She obviously reads this forum from time to time, as do others who don't post here regularly.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I am glad to here Riceme is doing well.  I miss her posts, and I always enjoyed her spirit and stories which gave me perspective of growing up in the west, and her love of the outdoors.  There are so many forum members who simply disappear, it is nice to hear that they are ok and doing well.

She is doing fine loving Alaska. She is a remarkable individual.

RealLindaL

boards of FL wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Bob wrote:I propose that this forum become THE BDS AND SAL FORUM and anyone who disagrees with bds and Sal should not be allowed to post.

For the life of me I can't figure out how it could be said that differing views are not allowed. There is a huge difference between posting sincere points of view of all sorts and just posting sheer untruthful BS.

You can't conflate the two. Go ahead and disagree but stop with the demonstratively false statements.

Let's give it a try and see how it goes?

Bob has an uncanny ability of framing things incorrectly.  

...which always surprises and disappoints me, because Bob frequently sees things very clearly indeed -- as did othershoe in this case, big time.

RealLindaL

boards of FL wrote:Adios.

I have listened to the voices of those who actually participate here.  Markle is done. - Page 2 Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

Enjoy your new landing place, Markle.  I'm sure they'll love you over there.

http://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com/

Good for you, Boards.  Many of us are breathing a sigh of relief and thanking you today, I'm sure.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

RealLindaL wrote:

...which always surprises and disappoints me, because Bob frequently sees things very clearly indeed -- as did othershoe in this case, big time.

I owe you an apology.  I was wrong to question bds and I was wrong to frame something incorrectly.  I promise to never do that again.

RealLindaL

Salinsky wrote:Could you please send DE with him as company?

That POS is just vile.

Agreed, Sal.   Obviously a very unbalanced person, to put it nicely.

RottiesRule

boards of FL wrote:

Actually, it is considerably different.  No one sought out RottiesRule to come here and vote.  I can only assume that she reads this forum and knew that a vote was taking place based upon that fact.  This is considerably different from what you - I'm assuming it was your work - did several nights ago.  You went out of your way to find people to come vote.  You found people who otherwise would not have voted because they don't read this forum and hence would not have known about the vote.  The entire point was to figure out the general opinion of those who actually use this site.

Boards is correct. I visit the forum when I can. I enjoy reading what everyone is discussing and often find useful info put out by the Forum members. No one solicited my vote. I assure you, you have quite a few people who visit but decline to post. Most of the time I don't think I have anything intelligent to say, so I keep it shut.
Joanie, you keep using me as an example, so I take it that when you said my vote should count that you were insincere. It's ok. Subtract my vote.
I truly don't give a rats either way.
Boards started the forum. Boards maintains the forum.
I realize alot of you have become vested in each other lives and well being.
Boards doesn't appear to share the same feelings and you get angry and call him out on it. He is what he is, as are you. You can't make him feel, say and do what you want.
If some of you feel this strongly, why don't you start your own Forum?
Either way, I harbor no ill feelings toward anyone. I just prefer one style over another.
[ok, I'm done oversharing Embarassed ]
Be well and stay safe everyone.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RottiesRule wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Actually, it is considerably different.  No one sought out RottiesRule to come here and vote.  I can only assume that she reads this forum and knew that a vote was taking place based upon that fact.  This is considerably different from what you - I'm assuming it was your work - did several nights ago.  You went out of your way to find people to come vote.  You found people who otherwise would not have voted because they don't read this forum and hence would not have known about the vote.  The entire point was to figure out the general opinion of those who actually use this site.

Boards is correct. I visit the forum when I can. I enjoy reading what everyone is discussing and often find useful info put out by the Forum members. No one solicited my vote. I assure you, you have quite a few people who visit but decline to post. Most of the time I don't think I have anything intelligent to say, so I keep it shut.
Joanie, you keep using me as an example, so I take it that when you said my vote should count that you were insincere. It's ok. Subtract my vote.
I truly don't give a rats either way.
Boards started the forum. Boards maintains the forum.
I realize alot of you have become vested in each other lives and well being.
Boards doesn't appear to share the same feelings and you get angry and call him out on it. He is what he is, as are you. You can't make him feel, say and do what you want.
If some of you feel this strongly, why don't you start your own Forum?
Either way, I harbor no ill feelings toward anyone. I just prefer one style over another.
[ok, I'm done oversharing   ]
Be well and stay safe everyone.

Your vote should count....the vote was for members. You are correct in stating many members visit without posting. There are numerous members who visit only a couple of times a month....unfortunately some never got a chance to vote.

I used you as an example, yes I did and I apologize but I never said your vote should not count. I questioned the ones that balked at other members voting.

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

I owe you an apology.  I was wrong to question bds and I was wrong to frame something incorrectly.  I promise to never do that again.

Oh, knock it off, kiddo.   You're a very likeable guy with a good head on your shoulders but, as with us all, anyone here is allowed to opine anyone else is mistaken on any particular point, and that doesn't need to automatically elicit sarcasm, does it?  

Look, I just want to ask you:  How many times before you believe them do the anti-Markle people have to sincerely assure you that this banning was NOT about turning the forum into a meeting place only for those ln agreement with Boards (and Sal)?  If that were true -- and it just isn't -- there'd be a WHOLE lot of other people gone in an instant.

Vikingwoman

Sounds like a very intelligent post to me, Rottie.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

What's perfectly clear now, is the vote, which was strongly against Markle staying, was tampered with. By Markle's supporters. Somebody tell me why conservatives feel electoral cheating is okay?

What's  next?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

RealLindaL wrote:
Bob wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Oh, knock it off, kiddo.   You're a very likeable guy with a good head on your shoulders but, as with us all, anyone here is allowed to opine anyone else is mistaken on any particular point, and that doesn't need to automatically elicit sarcasm, does it?  

If that were true,  that ANYONE HERE is allowed to opine,  then there would be no dispute.  But I'm not sure how someone can opine when that person is banned.

It's almost cliche now to point this out,  but the concept of free speech and free expression is not needed for the opinions we like. The concept was invented to protect the opinions WE DON"T LIKE.
And no,  for me the concept of protecting anyone's and everyone's right to freely express themselves is not limited to an amendment to a constitution and not limited to prohibiting government from taking away the right to free expression.  I apply that concept universally,  and that includes an internet message board.  And banning any individual from expressing his opinions is just something that I will always object to.  I don't believe anyone should practice anything like that under any circumstances.  I never have and I never will.  And I'll continue to use argument,  sarcasm or whatever else to register my objection to it.  Always.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Bob wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

If that were true,  that ANYONE HERE is allowed to opine,  then there would be no dispute.  But I'm not sure how someone can opine when that person is banned.

It's almost cliche now to point this out,  but the concept of free speech and free expression is not needed for the opinions we like. The concept was invented to protect the opinions WE DON"T LIKE.
And no,  for me the concept of protecting anyone's and everyone's right to freely express themselves is not limited to an amendment to a constitution and not limited to prohibiting government from taking away the right to free expression.  I apply that concept universally,  and that includes an internet message board.  And banning any individual from expressing his opinions is just something that I will always object to.  I don't believe anyone should practice anything like that under any circumstances.  I never have and I never will.  And I'll continue to use argument,  sarcasm or whatever else to register my objection to it.  Always.

"And banning any individual from expressing his opinions ..." Really? Do you really believe Markle is expressing HIS opinions in the majority of his posts on this forum? Do you think he's so stupid he actually believes the contrived videos manufactured to "prove" Planned Parenthood actually harvests and markets fetal body parts for profit? Despite the serious investigations which ended up with charges against those who contrived the video? Yes, I believe Markle is against all abortion. But he knows the evidence he touts is anything BUT evidence. That's Board's point!

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

Sanctimonious much?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I beg to differ.  A sanctimonious person is one who believes he's superior to others.
In this case that would be those who believe their opinions should be heard but others' opinions should not be heard.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The forum moderator has now become like so many right wing radio call in talk show hosts who decide which of us are allowed to be heard. They are about as sanctimonious as it gets.

Vikingwoman

It was more than just Markle posting an opinion. It was dogged attempts of manipulating information,pushing lies and then lying about what he'd done. It was constant hate pandering aimed at annoying and antagonizing people.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:The forum moderator has now become like so many right wing radio call in talk show hosts who decide which of us are allowed to be heard.  They are about as sanctimonious as it gets.

Can you respond to this, Bob?

boards of FL wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Bob, I assume that you're familiar with things like the Planned Parenthood video, the ACORN video, and the Shirley Sherrod video.  Are you familiar with these?

Those are all proof that republicans are evil and monstrous liars who deceive us every time they open their mouths.
I say ban the bastards and never let them post.

Let's put your extreme way of framing things aside for a second.  You're familiar with the Planned Parenthood video, the ACORN video, and the Shirley Sherrod video, correct?

Yes,  I'm familiar with all three.  And once again,  all three are the proof that there is no low the republicans won't stoop too.  That's because they're ignorant uneducated immoral unethical lowlifes.

Extreme framing aside, would you agree that all three of these videos are essentially fraudulent?  They purport to show things that did not actually happen.  It is only through clever editing and splicing that they create the illusion that crimes are being committed.  These videos have been investigated many times by many courts and all have found them to be fraudulent.  Do you agree with what I have just said?

Not sure if you saw this or not, Bob.

gatorfan

Bob wrote:I propose that this forum become THE BDS AND SAL FORUM and anyone who disagrees with bds and Sal should not be allowed to post.

Based on the frequency of Bof/Sal posts lately it looks like your proposal moved forward and has become policy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum