Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have listened to the voices of those who actually participate here. Markle is done.

+15
Damaged Eagle
ZVUGKTUBM
dumpcare
Wordslinger
RottiesRule
RealLindaL
2seaoat
Vikingwoman
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
othershoe1030
Hospital Bob
gatorfan
Sal
boards of FL
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Adios.

I have listened to the voices of those who actually participate here.  Markle is done. Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

Enjoy your new landing place, Markle. I'm sure they'll love you over there.

http://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com/

Sal

Sal

Could you please send DE with him as company?

That POS is just vile.

gatorfan

All this proves is you can't keep your word.

"And let me state that while I have ridiculed PkrBum in the past for staging a forum election, this one is real. I will honestly continue to stay away from the forum if you vote Markle. And Markle will in fact be banned if you vote me. This one is real."

Guess it's not so "real" after all.

At least you're predictable......

Sal

Sal

Here comes the butthurt!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I propose that this forum become THE BDS AND SAL FORUM and anyone who disagrees with bds and Sal should not be allowed to post.

No, you listened to those that agree with you.

Quite pathetic.

boards of FL

boards of FL

gatorfan wrote:All this proves is you can't keep your word.

"And let me state that while I have ridiculed PkrBum in the past for staging a forum election, this one is real. I will honestly continue to stay away from the forum if you vote Markle. And Markle will in fact be banned if you vote me. This one is real."

Guess it's not so "real" after all.

At least you're predictable......

Like I said, I listened to those who actually participate here.  I care more about the opinions of those who post here than I do about the opinions of those who post at the pensacoladaily.  I think it was fairly clear - based upon those who participate here - where the votes fell.  It was not until the campaigning of inactive members to return, vote, and then leave that things changed.  The entire purpose of the exercise was to give those who actually participate here what they want.  

I could not possibly care any less about the opinions of the pensacoladaily forum, and I'm actually amazed that they would even attempt to influence anything over here.  They came here and voted for Markle, so I think pensacoladaily is where Markle belongs.

And I hope they thoroughly enjoy Markle's brand of "information".  They earned it.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Bob wrote:I propose that this forum become THE BDS AND SAL FORUM and anyone who disagrees with bds and Sal should not be allowed to post.

For the life of me I can't figure out how it could be said that differing views are not allowed. There is a huge difference between posting sincere points of view of all sorts and just posting sheer untruthful BS.

You can't conflate the two. Go ahead and disagree but stop with the demonstratively false statements.

Let's give it a try and see how it goes?

boards of FL

boards of FL

othershoe1030 wrote:
Bob wrote:I propose that this forum become THE BDS AND SAL FORUM and anyone who disagrees with bds and Sal should not be allowed to post.

For the life of me I can't figure out how it could be said that differing views are not allowed. There is a huge difference between posting sincere points of view of all sorts and just posting sheer untruthful BS.

You can't conflate the two. Go ahead and disagree but stop with the demonstratively false statements.

Let's give it a try and see how it goes?

Bob has an uncanny ability of framing things incorrectly.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Riceme, a friend of mine on and off the forum voted. OMG she voted....no different than RottiesRule showing up after a few years and voting. I asked Riceme to vote.....Riceme.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:Riceme, a friend of mine on and off the forum voted.   OMG she voted....no different than RottiesRule showing up after a few years and voting. I asked Riceme to vote.....Riceme.

Who else did you invite over from the knitting circle, mean girl?

gatorfan

I have listened to the voices of those who actually participate here.  Markle is done. NtZP7uU

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Salinsky wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Riceme, a friend of mine on and off the forum voted.   OMG she voted....no different than RottiesRule showing up after a few years and voting. I asked Riceme to vote.....Riceme.

Who else did you invite over from the knitting circle, mean girl?

Riceme!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Riceme received the automated email that Boards banned her.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Actually, it is considerably different.  No one sought out RottiesRule to come here and vote.  I can only assume that she reads this forum and knew that a vote was taking place based upon that fact.  This is considerably different from what you - I'm assuming it was your work - did several nights ago.  You went out of your way to find people to come vote.  You found people who otherwise would not have voted because they don't read this forum and hence would not have known about the vote.  The entire point was to figure out the general opinion of those who actually use this site.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:

Actually, it is considerably different.  No one sought out RottiesRule to come here and vote.  I can only assume that she reads this forum and knew that a vote was taking place based upon that fact.  This is considerably different from what you - I'm assuming it was your work - did several nights ago.  You went out of your way to find people to come vote.  You found people who otherwise would not have voted because they don't read this forum and hence would not have known about the vote.  The entire point was to figure out the general opinion of those who actually use this site.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damnit I wish you republican wingnuts would stop questioning bds and Sal.
They know what's best for you so stop your whining and get with the program like I've decided to do.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:

A lot of assumptions there. You are assuming RottiesRule showed up out of the blue....maybe she did but maybe not. She is a very nice person...but was she solicited?

Her last post was March 2014....her comment regarding her vote ....
A proposition... - April 10th 2016, 7:13 pm
RottiesRule
Thank you Joanie.
I was curious as to when I last posted a reply. It was 2014, so perhaps Z
is correct in his thinking. I haven't weighed in on any issues in a long time,
so I shouldn't have jumped in on such an important one.
Apologies to all who feel that way.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I know RottiesRule, and I agree she's a great person. But I wouldn't have solicited her to post her opinion on this forum. She apparently did that on her own.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
I know RottiesRule, and I agree she's a great person.  But I wouldn't have solicited her to post her opinion on this forum.  She apparently did that on her own.  

Did someone suggest you did?

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
I know RottiesRule, and I agree she's a great person.  But I wouldn't have solicited her to post her opinion on this forum.  She apparently did that on her own.  

So, did you start a thread about the poll over at the knitting circle or did you just PM posters individually soliciting votes for Markle?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Vikingwoman

Salinsky wrote:Could you please send DE with him as company?

That POS is just vile.

Yes he is and he's worse than Markle in some respects. He adds nothing but division and hate as well as being a filthy" POS."

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Salinsky wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

So, did you start a thread about the poll over at th6e knitting circle or did you just PM posters individually soliciting votes for Markle?

Inquiring minds want to know!

No asshole, I did not post a thread....yes, I told Riceme about the vote and asked her to come over here. She was still a member.

It was very apparent the only participants wanted were those in favor of Democrats. It's ok....the vote was taken care of by Boards.

Sorry the Democratic Underground did not appeal to you and boards....I understand it would be detrimental to over inflated egos.....just little tiny fish in a great big aquarium.

2seaoat

I have no problem with Boards running his forum the way he feels is necessary to keep the quality of discussions relevant and truthful. I am very thankful for having a place after the PNJ to still chat with folks you have grown to know after 10 years. I completely understand what I think was a very good analogy of the junk folder. Where I disagree a bit is that a permanent ban does not seem to be appropriate. Mr. Markle is a smart guy. He knows when he crosses the line, and we all probably have at one time or another. Since this dispute, I found his personal posts, and his discussion of getting a Harley the best of Markle. So, my only request is to weigh the possibility of letting him back on the board after a period of time, and discuss with him your definition of spam. I certainly would not be here if the forum filled up with spam selling things locally, and as administrator it is Board's job to maintain the integrity of this board, but I only ask that he be given an opportunity to conditionally come back at some point in the future with parameters of what I agree is often nothing more than cut and paste spam.

As to Bob thinking this is about Boards and Sal imposing their political point of view, or attempting to censure Mr. Markle.....I think you are simply wrong, I think the analogy of the spam folder is the correct definition, and now I am only asking that Mr. Markle be given another chance at some point in the future with restrictions on his spamming this forum, I think he really is a good person, and I will be sad to not have him here on a personal level......but again....not my forum.....not my decision.

2seaoat

I am glad to here Riceme is doing well. I miss her posts, and I always enjoyed her spirit and stories which gave me perspective of growing up in the west, and her love of the outdoors. There are so many forum members who simply disappear, it is nice to hear that they are ok and doing well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum