Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Markle claims Rep. John Lewis is "scandal ridden." Where are the scandals Markle?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

So where are the scandals that justify your accusation that John Lewis, civil rights icon and one of the most revered members of congress is "scandal ridden?"  

Where are all of Lewis' scandals, my racist-fascist friend Markle?!

Hey Pkrbum, Peedawg, Joanimaroni ... your leader just got bitch slapped and is in desperate need of your help ... maybe one of you want to enlighten us about John Lewis's alleged scandals?

Markle is drowning in a pool of racist shit. Aren't one of you willing to jump in and save him?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:So where are the scandals that justify your accusation that John Lewis, civil rights icon and one of the most revered members of congress is "scandal ridden?

Where are all of Lewis' scandals, my racist-fascist friend Markle?!

Hey Pkrbum, Peedawg, Joanimaroni ... your leader just got bitch slapped and is in desperate need of your help ... maybe one of you want to enlighten us about John Lewis's alleged scandals?  

Markle is drowning in a pool of racist shit.  Aren't one of you willing to jump in and save him?

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t27237-john-lewis-is-a-patriot-and-an-american-hero

2seaoat

John Lewis is a good man. The folks over in Biloxi have determined the MLK holiday is now Great Americans Day and they will feature celebrating Robert E. Lee. 12 years of talking about the stain of racism and being told that it was my problem and that things had changed. I have quite a few friends in Biloxi. Things have not changed. President elect Trump spoke to them. So in one year making America great again is virtually the elimination of MLK day. So why would anybody be surprised that evil folks think Lewis is scandal ridden.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:John Lewis is a good man.  The folks over in Biloxi have determined the MLK holiday is now Great Americans Day and they will feature celebrating Robert E. Lee.  12 years of talking about the stain of racism and being told that it was my problem and that things had changed.  I have quite a few friends in Biloxi.  Things have not changed.  President elect Trump spoke to them.  So in one year making America great again is virtually the elimination of MLK day.  So why would anybody be surprised that evil folks think Lewis is scandal ridden.

2seaoat: I agree fully with your comment. You're right, only evil people would believe that Lewis is scandal ridden!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum