Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have listened to the voices of those who actually participate here. Markle is done.

+15
Damaged Eagle
ZVUGKTUBM
dumpcare
Wordslinger
RottiesRule
RealLindaL
2seaoat
Vikingwoman
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
othershoe1030
Hospital Bob
gatorfan
Sal
boards of FL
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Vikingwoman

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:This witch doesn't even think you have a right to an opinion,  Joani.  Who is this person?  I know she's had other usernames but I can't remember what they are.  lol

Dude, quit being such an asshole.

I know you're having a hard time, but get your shit together.

The only hard time I'm having is with all you  Nazis wanting to ban people, Skippy.

I wouldn't ban you, I'd punch you right in your wrinkled old throat, old fuck.

I have listened to the voices of those who actually participate here.  Markle is done. - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM_UMqkxxyxZMOK7uVtRj_wvB72KrRdIunZwqVXUlVmXfvQjlD

The tolerance and understanding of the stanch progressive liberal comes to light...

Hillarious!!!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s5zcXccNMY

Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY4jondX6tg

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Hey again FU, Bob! If she wants to keep harassing people about Markle then I'll continue to tell her to move on.

Wrong.....my comment  had nothing to with Markle. It's you that doesn't want to move on.

I'm not bringing up this crap. You are trying to keep it going because that's what you do.

Shhhhh......take a deep breath and relax. Everything will be ok.

Sanctimonious people are always calm.

LOL.....whatever you say.

This one's a real pistol isn't she Joani. I like these butch ones, they get my juices going. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Vikingwoman wrote:
Bob wrote:You wanna know what's the goofiest thing about this.  It's that it's ordinarily you liberals who maintain that each individual should have the right to free expression regardless of what any majority thinks.
But now you liberals are looking just like the wing nuts on talk radio who say "screw the individual,  the majority rules".

Yep, that's right! The majority rules. We're a democratic country.

God you're ignorant for someone who is so loud. You really do resemble the wingnut callers to talk radio. lol

We were "majority rules" until we ratified the first Ten Amendments to the Constitution,  sweetie.   After that,  you and I got rights regardless of what any majority wants.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

VectorMan wrote:Libtards are always talking about acceptance and tolerance. What happened to that? Just the usual lip service?

And now some of you libtards are saying someone is a vile POS. You know who is really a vile POS? The person that stabs a partially born child in the base of  their skull with scissors and ends their life. You libbys can call it abortion all day long. In my book that is out right murder.

When you libtards claim to be doing something for "the children" I want to puke! You'd just as soon kill them in the womb or partially born. Some really sick motherfuckers!

But hey, you the enlightened progressive crowd. What a fucking joke.

No doubt the congress of the unborn are applauding your pretend heroism and staunch support. You whining pukes scream how terrible are the intrusions of government on our every day lives, and then you advocate for a total ban on abortion, regardless of the pregnant woman's point of view.

Ain't nothin' like continuity ... right? LOL

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Libtards are always talking about acceptance and tolerance. What happened to that? Just the usual lip service?

And now some of you libtards are saying someone is a vile POS. You know who is really a vile POS? The person that stabs a partially born child in the base of  their skull with scissors and ends their life. You libbys can call it abortion all day long. In my book that is out right murder.

When you libtards claim to be doing something for "the children" I want to puke! You'd just as soon kill them in the womb or partially born. Some really sick motherfuckers!

No doubt the congress of the unborn are applauding your pretend heroism and staunch support.  You whining pukes scream how terrible are the intrusions of government on our every day lives, and then you advocate for a total ban on abortion, regardless of the pregnant woman's point of view.

Ain't nothin' like continuity ... right?  LOL

Partial birth and late term abortions are horrible.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Hey again FU, Bob! If she wants to keep harassing people about Markle then I'll continue to tell her to move on.

Wrong.....my comment  had nothing to with Markle. It's you that doesn't want to move on.

I'm not bringing up this crap. You are trying to keep it going because that's what you do.

Shhhhh......take a deep breath and relax. Everything will be ok.

Sanctimonious people are always calm.

LOL.....whatever you say.

This one's a real pistol isn't she Joani.  I like these butch ones,  they get my juices going.  lol

She loves the "US against Them" mentality for a feeling of belongjng and being special.

Vikingwoman

Bob wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Bob wrote:You wanna know what's the goofiest thing about this.  It's that it's ordinarily you liberals who maintain that each individual should have the right to free expression regardless of what any majority thinks.
But now you liberals are looking just like the wing nuts on talk radio who say "screw the individual,  the majority rules".

Yep, that's right! The majority rules. We're a democratic country.

God you're ignorant for someone who is so loud. You really do resemble the wingnut callers to talk radio. lol

We were "majority rules" until we ratified the first Ten Amendments to the Constitution,  sweetie.   After that,  you and I got rights regardless of what any majority wants.

Au contraire' oh gutless wonder! You don't have any rights on this forum. It is privately owned. Go see if you can find a govt. run forum where you can exert your constitutional rights. LOL!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Vikingwoman wrote:
Au contraire' oh gutless wonder! You don't have any rights on this forum. It is privately owned.

The longer this thread goes,  the more and more you sound like those wingnut far-right talk show callers.  lol
They believe "private" businesses should be permitted to ignore all our rights too.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:
Bob wrote:  Who is this person?  I know she's had other usernames but I can't remember what they are.  lol

Dreamsgalore.

Now I get it. I remember her. lol

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

No doubt the congress of the unborn are applauding your pretend heroism and staunch support.  You whining pukes scream how terrible are the intrusions of government on our every day lives, and then you advocate for a total ban on abortion, regardless of the pregnant woman's point of view.

How so? Late in her term a woman discovers her unborn fetus has insurmountable medical problems and decides to terminate the pregnancy. Just what's so horrible about that? Be specific -- what the hell is your point here, other than hating women who are faced with such decisions?

Damaged Eagle

Damaged Eagle

Vikingwoman wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY4jondX6tg

I have listened to the voices of those who actually participate here.  Markle is done. - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZOrXx_pZf1k-uXw9Do4AYCnulw2P_FPX8ulmesAwrVrwxL5CY

Was this poster one of the little voices you heard in your head there BOF?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-cxPIOAfSk

Smile

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

How so?  Late in her term a woman discovers her unborn fetus has insurmountable medical problems and decides to terminate the pregnancy.  Just what's so horrible about that?  Be specific -- what the hell is your point here, other than hating women who are faced with such decisions?

There are reasons for some abortions. I never said there weren't. What is horrible is terminating a viable fetus. I don't hate women. Why do you hate the unborn babies?

http://www.11alive.com/news/health/unborn-child-provides-chance-of-life-for-others-in-short-time-on-earth/137858088

Damaged Eagle

Damaged Eagle

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

How so?  Late in her term a woman discovers her unborn fetus has insurmountable medical problems and decides to terminate the pregnancy.  Just what's so horrible about that?  Be specific -- what the hell is your point here, other than hating women who are faced with such decisions?

I have listened to the voices of those who actually participate here.  Markle is done. - Page 4 Th?&id=OIP.M3908e98858d3372852042bad8582b005o0&w=299&h=169&c=0&pid=1

Be specific... How many of those late term abortions are done because the woman has insurmountable medical problems?

Can you post some of the pictures from those late term abortions to give us visual evidence of these insurmountable medical problems?

Is there going to be a poll on this so everyone can vote later?

********FART*********

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM

Smile

I am disappointed that the moderator acted.  After reading the 4 pages of posts on this thread it struck me as how I don't care to be a part of this type of assembly.

I, too, was a frequent viewer, and infrequent poster (so, I doubt I will be missed, if my action is even noticed).

This is my final post; I am deleting my profile.

Vikingwoman

Follow his lead, DE. Have you no integrity? My God, it's outrageous! Ban yourself . It's the only thing left to do.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

colaguy wrote:I am disappointed that the moderator acted.  After reading the 4 pages of posts on this thread it struck me as how I don't care to be a part of this type of assembly.

I, too, was a frequent viewer, and infrequent poster (so, I doubt I will be missed, if my action is even noticed).

I'm sorry you are leaving.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is gonna end up being the bds, sal, and dreamsglore forum. lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:This is gonna end up being the bds,  sal,  and dreamsglore forum.  lol

It has taken a toll.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote:

Isn't it time to slay the beast you've created in your mind

Now it's starting to sound like a modern day version of Frankenstein.  
What's next, will the townspeople be coming with torches? lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I have listened to the voices of those who actually participate here.  Markle is done. - Page 4 Troll-187x300

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:What's perfectly clear now, is the vote, which was strongly against Markle staying, was tampered with.  By Markle's supporters.  Somebody tell me why conservatives feel electoral cheating is okay?

What's  next?

I think your question was answered last Tuesday Words. Laughing

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Telstar wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:What's perfectly clear now, is the vote, which was strongly against Markle staying, was tampered with.  By Markle's supporters.  Somebody tell me why conservatives feel electoral cheating is okay?

What's  next?

Joani: I'm not sure, but I think my quote abut Markle staying was written at the time when Markle was banned, not today.

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:
Telstar wrote:

What's  next?

Joani:  I'm not sure, but I think my quote abut Markle staying was written at the time when Markle was banned, not today.

It's telstar Words, Joani is the one that bans people and your question was about the markle vote being tampered with by conservatives. That's why I mentioned last week.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

So abortions are horrible but torture isn't -- and neither is bombing ISIS's families, all promises of your new White Christian Leader ....

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
colaguy wrote:I am disappointed that the moderator acted.  After reading the 4 pages of posts on this thread it struck me as how I don't care to be a part of this type of assembly.

I'm sorry you are leaving.

Bullshit Joani. What the hell did you think would be the reaction when you banned one of the liberal members?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum