Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have listened to the voices of those who actually participate here. Markle is done.

+15
Damaged Eagle
ZVUGKTUBM
dumpcare
Wordslinger
RottiesRule
RealLindaL
2seaoat
Vikingwoman
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
othershoe1030
Hospital Bob
gatorfan
Sal
boards of FL
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I don't understand why people think they should brow-beat and try to humiliate posters that have a different point of view. Some to the extent that they actually believe they are better than everyone else.

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:I don't understand why people think they should brow-beat and try to humiliate posters that have a different point of view. Some to the extent that they actually believe they are better than everyone else.

And I don't understand how anyone reading posts on a forum can presume to get inside the head of another to be certain "...that they actually believe they are better than everyone else."

Seems pretty presumptuous to me, but maybe I'm wrong.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I don't understand why people think they should brow-beat and try to humiliate posters that have a different point of view. Some to the extent that they actually believe they are better than everyone else.

And I don't understand how anyone reading posts on a forum can presume to get inside the head of another to be certain "...that they actually believe they are better than everyone else."

Seems pretty presumptuous to me, but maybe I'm wrong.

Yea, pretty presumptuous but unfortunately pretty accurate...in my opinion. My opinion is based on the comments of a few.

Vikingwoman

It's over, Joani. Move on.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This witch doesn't even think you have a right to an opinion, Joani. Who is this person? I know she's had other usernames but I can't remember what they are. lol

Vikingwoman

Hey again FU, Bob! If she wants to keep harassing people about Markle then I'll continue to tell her to move on.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:Hey again FU, Bob! If she wants to keep harassing people about Markle then I'll continue to tell her to move on.

Wrong.....my comment had nothing to with Markle. It's you that doesn't want to move on.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:This witch doesn't even think you have a right to an opinion,  Joani.  Who is this person?  I know she's had other usernames but I can't remember what they are.  lol

Dreamsgalore.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:This witch doesn't even think you have a right to an opinion,  Joani.  Who is this person?  I know she's had other usernames but I can't remember what they are.  lol

Dude, quit being such an asshole.

I know you're having a hard time, but get your shit together.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

LOL.....it's that sanctimonious attitude.

dumpcare

Can't we all just get along? Oh I doubt it.

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Hey again FU, Bob! If she wants to keep harassing people about Markle then I'll continue to tell her to move on.

Wrong.....my comment  had nothing to with Markle. It's you that doesn't want to move on.

I'm not bringing up this crap. You are trying to keep it going because that's what you do.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Wrong.....my comment  had nothing to with Markle. It's you that doesn't want to move on.

I'm not bringing up this crap. You are trying to keep it going because that's what you do.

Shhhhh......take a deep breath and relax. Everything will be ok.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:

The only hard time I'm having is with all you Nazis wanting to ban people, Skippy.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I think Boards needs to deep-six the two or three threads that deal with former poster Markle. It isn't productive to keep gnawing on this turkey leg any more.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I think Boards needs to deep-six the two or three threads that deal with former poster Markle. It isn't productive to keep gnawing on this turkey leg any more.

It will get better. Tempers were at a maximum. It will also be a little boring.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You wanna know what's the goofiest thing about this.  It's that it's ordinarily you liberals who maintain that each individual should have the right to free expression regardless of what any majority thinks.
But now you liberals are looking just like the wing nuts on talk radio who say "screw the individual,  the majority rules".

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Sanctimonious people are always calm.

Last edited by Vikingwoman on 4/16/2016, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I wanted to)

Vikingwoman

Bob wrote:You wanna know what's the goofiest thing about this.  It's that it's ordinarily you liberals who maintain that each individual should have the right to free expression regardless of what any majority thinks.
But now you liberals are looking just like the wing nuts on talk radio who say "screw the individual,  the majority rules".

Yep, that's right! The majority rules. We're a democratic country.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Sanctimonious people are always calm.

LOL.....whatever you say.

Vikingwoman

Bob wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

The only hard time I'm having is with all you  Nazis wanting to ban people, Skippy.

Go call Boards a stupid bitch and say FU, gutless wonder.

Last edited by Vikingwoman on 4/17/2016, 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Damaged Eagle

Damaged Eagle

Bob wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

The only hard time I'm having is with all you  Nazis wanting to ban people, Skippy.

I have listened to the voices of those who actually participate here.  Markle is done. - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSntXbG2WqSULLa2RXZw7T-gAg339cZSv0il5JrMQ2hLMgce2GwWQ

After the crap pulled on Chrissy, P-Dog, Markle, and Myself; just to name a few; I think it's (To quote a phrase)...

Hilarious!

I can't wait until there's only about one to three posters left and a bunch of socks to converse with each other... A psychologist could make an encyclopedic report after studying such a forum.

The current moderator is doing an outstanding job of building his wall...

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOd2NuHgwew

Smile

Ya' all enjoy yoursel(f?/ves?)

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

I wouldn't ban you, I'd punch you right in your wrinkled old throat, old fuck.

Damaged Eagle

Damaged Eagle

Salinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

I wouldn't ban you, I'd punch you right in your wrinkled old throat, old fuck.

I have listened to the voices of those who actually participate here.  Markle is done. - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM_UMqkxxyxZMOK7uVtRj_wvB72KrRdIunZwqVXUlVmXfvQjlD

The tolerance and understanding of the stanch progressive liberal comes to light...

Hillarious!!!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s5zcXccNMY

Smile

VectorMan

VectorMan

Libtards are always talking about acceptance and tolerance. What happened to that? Just the usual lip service?

And now some of you libtards are saying someone is a vile POS. You know who is really a vile POS? The person that stabs a partially born child in the base of their skull with scissors and ends their life. You libbys can call it abortion all day long. In my book that is out right murder.

When you libtards claim to be doing something for "the children" I want to puke! You'd just as soon kill them in the womb or partially born. Some really sick motherfuckers!

But hey, you the enlightened progressive crowd. What a fucking joke.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum