Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A proposition...

+15
gatorfan
Wordslinger
2seaoat
Sal
RottiesRule
Damaged Eagle
RealLindaL
knothead
Joanimaroni
Markle
Telstar
Vikingwoman
othershoe1030
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Future of the forum

A proposition... - Page 11 I_vote_lcap48%A proposition... - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 48% [ 16 ]
A proposition... - Page 11 I_vote_lcap52%A proposition... - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 52% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 33

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 14]

251A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 5:35 pm

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:Voting will end next Friday at 4:30 PM.

While I believe this poll is malarkey, I will not be shocked should BoardsofFL, Sal and the others will come up with two sock votes at 4:25 pm Friday.

252A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 5:36 pm

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

While I believe this poll is malarkey, I will not be shocked should BoardsofFL, Sal and the others will come up with two sock votes at 4:25 pm Friday.

I don't have any "socks", asshole.

Chalk up another lie to Markle.

253A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 5:50 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:

Even when your team has already summoned posters from other forums, you still can't help but just make shit up, can you?  I mean, while your team has clearly spent some time campaigning for bullshit votes from people who don't even read this forum, you still can't help but pretend that it is really everyone else who is doing the campaigning.  It is really everyone else who is using socks, right?  It is really me who is PM'ing everyone looking for votes, right?  

Right.

254A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 6:08 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Salinsky wrote:I just started a thread on DU entitled, "If Bernie can't figure out how to work the nominating process ..." in the General Discussion: Primaries (Forum).

The fur's gonna fly.

Found it in the general primary forum. I like the title of your Single Honest Bernie Supporter thread. Laughing

255A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 6:10 pm

Telstar

Telstar

boards of FL wrote:Im struggling to follow the discussions over there due to the way that the threads are laid out.  Will take some getting used to.

So am I.

256A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 6:23 pm

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:

Even when your team has already summoned posters from other forums, you still can't help but just make shit up, can you?  I mean, while your team has clearly spent some time campaigning for bullshit votes from people who don't even read this forum, you still can't help but pretend that it is really everyone else who is doing the campaigning.  It is really everyone else who is using socks, right?  It is really me who is PM'ing everyone looking for votes, right?  

Right.

You are what? Late 30s, but you act like late 60s.

257A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 6:24 pm

Salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:

I don't have any "socks", asshole.

Chalk up another lie to Markle.

You were probably conceived in a sock

258A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 6:39 pm

Vikingwoman

The poll needs to be redone due to dishonest vote tampering before anyone leaves.Eligible voters need to be ascertained.

259A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 6:48 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Why complain about Markle. He posts about things he is interested in sharing. Freedom of speech if you agree or not. No one is forced to read his posts. That's call freedom of choice.

Liberals get their little sensibilities hurt when they don't agree with something or someone. Hell, they even know for a fact that Obama, Hillary and Reid (to name just a few) are complete liars. But that doesn't matter because they all share the same mental disorder of liberalism.

BoF copy and pastes his little graphs and charts. He gets them from govt web sites. They're not the whole truth. I believe he knows this and doesn't like being called out about it. Being mealy mouthed is a pillar of the liberal agenda. And so it goes.

260A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 6:53 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Boards you posted many previous posts made by Markle to defend your position on why he should be banned. Was that not a campaign strategy?

RottiesRule shows up after 2 years and votes....and your lap dog Telstar is running around dripping pee down his leg while doubling his posts over the banning. I understand he is a member, a member that rarely posts especially in politics. He like the movies.

261A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 6:56 pm

Vikingwoman

Yes, we should all take heed from Vectoman who is a member of a party who hates his guts and tries to diminish him at every level. Ahh yes!

262A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 6:58 pm

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
The poll needs to be redone due to dishonest vote tampering before anyone leaves.Eligible voters need to be ascertained.

NOT what you said when this bogus poll showed BoardsofFL leading.

As one of the Progressives running for President said:

A proposition... - Page 11 What%20difference_zpsufq1yvsm

263A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 7:01 pm

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:Boards you posted many previous posts made by Markle to defend your position on why he should be banned. Was that not a campaign strategy?

RottiesRule shows up after 2 years and votes....and your lap dog Telstar is running around dripping pee down his leg while doubling his posts over the banning. I understand he is a member, a member that rarely posts especially in politics. He like the movies.

So what? He obviously reads the politics section to know this is going on.You're trying to discount his vote when you know damn well the skankers crawled out after years of not posting? Typical Joani.

264A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 7:03 pm

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

NOT what you said when this bogus poll showed BoardsofFL leading.  

As one of the Progressives running for President said:

A proposition... - Page 11 What%20difference_zpsufq1yvsm

That was before we found out what they were doing. I'm willing to accept an honest vote of eligible voters. You're not. You like winning by deception.

265A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 7:05 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Vikingwoman wrote:Yes, we should all take heed from Vectoman who is a member of a party who hates his guts and tries to diminish him at every level. Ahh yes!

As usual, you are FOS.

You may very well see things that way. I, on the other hand, do not. I also don't see any gays getting thrown off of roofs to their deaths. It happens in the barbaric world of radical islam that liberals fear to even mention.

Social justice isn't as important to me as getting this government under control. You just can't spend other people's money to prosperity.

266A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 7:06 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

A members vote or just recent posters vote?

How recent 2 years....to cover your side.

267A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 7:15 pm

As if dreams could name 13 regular posters that voted for boards... lol. Double standard much?

268A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 8:12 pm

Vikingwoman

VectorMan wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Yes, we should all take heed from Vectoman who is a member of a party who hates his guts and tries to diminish him at every level. Ahh yes!

As usual, you are FOS.

You may very well see things that way. I, on the other hand, do not. I also don't see any gays getting thrown off of roofs to their deaths. It happens in the barbaric world of radical islam that liberals fear to even mention.

Social justice isn't as important to me as getting this government under control. You just can't spend other people's money to prosperity.

Even if you're ok w/ being treated like a second class citizen other people are not. It makes you wonder what happened to you that you value money more than your own well being and those of others? Do you like being ostracized? Being denied other things people of not of your persuasion have? I find that troubling.

269A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 8:14 pm

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:As if dreams could name 13 regular posters that voted for boards... lol. Double standard much?
More than I can imagine 14 voting for Markle that are active posters.

270A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 8:23 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Boards you posted many previous posts made by Markle to defend your position on why he should be banned. Was that not a campaign strategy?

Lapdog? Reallly. Rolling Eyes

271A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 9:10 pm

Sal

Sal

Telstar wrote:

No, Joanie is the forum's mean girl. Her lap dog is no longer with us.

272A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 9:12 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Salinsky wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Who are you talking about?

273A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 9:13 pm

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:As if dreams could name 13 regular posters that voted for boards... lol. Double standard much?

Got your hopes up, election boy?

Hahahahahaha ....

some dumbasses never learn.

274A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 9:42 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Salinsky wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Why settle for just mean girl. Let's have a vote for the forums Queen of Mean. I vote for Joanie.

275A proposition... - Page 11 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 9:44 pm

Sal

Sal

Telstar wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Why settle for just mean girl. Let's have a vote for the forums Queen of Mean. I vote for Joanie.

She used to have a sidekick, and they'd tag team.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum