Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The American Empire is collapsing

+11
boards of FL
The Dude
Wordslinger
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
KarlRove
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
Markle
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 17]

2seaoat

He told us he was in London today at 4pm to close a 2.5 billion dollar loan, yet at the same time he is answering threads on the Pensacola Discussion Forum during the meeting in London. What did you expect when T was involved? Overcompensation would be an understatement, but what stands out most is the utter ignorance which is entirely consistent with most of T's positions.

boards of FL

boards of FL

AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:Nanotech is driven by math more than physics and chemistry, and some other things.  Made 798 of 800 on math and science part of SAT, know math and science very well.  That was before they graded on a curve for slow students.

So say I were to give you some function...

f(x1, x2) = 4 + (x1 - 6)^2 - (x2 -2)^2

And then I gave a constraint...

x1 + 8x2 = 3

How would you go about maximizing f(x1, x2) subject to the constraint?  I'm not asking you to actually do the work and solve this, but can you explain how you would approach solving such a problem?  

I think you can squash any doubt that any forum member may have here if you can just explain in simple terms (not some overly technical wikipedia-like explanation that could be copy and pasted) how you would go about setting up such a problem.

I apologize for the delay.  Just finished a 5 hour conference call regarding a $2.5 billion loan we sign on Monday and leaving Switzerland on Sunday to address that in London.  Will sort of be on the road for the next 2-3 months on some major projects.

Ok, would only debate how putting a negative number in the constraint field is maximizing anything but that is another subject.

If a simple function would be inputs and permissible outputs.  If your intent on defining the constraint regarding x1 is the same for the function and your constraint that would make x1 a negative number of -13.  That could sort of make your ‘maximizing f(x1, x2)’ another constraint or something that could limit any maximizing for that part of the function.  

Depends on what your objective would be.

If there is no ‘trick question’ regarding how you are using x1, solving for x2 could be done several ways.

Could solve directly if inputs are known, or solve by differential equation.  There is a way to do it with matrices, but is the long route.  There is also a way now to solve such with simple fractal iterations, easy for 2 domains, need computers if 4 or more domains and any codomains.

Your approach appears to be more geared to developing an algorithm, which is fine and done all the time in fractal geometry, fractal physics, differential geometry and topology.  Those are the areas of mathematics we focus on and your approach to setting up a function and asking to set a constraint is one of the ways to determine what we do in surface modification of nanostructures.  Sort of like learning to talk to atoms.

Most of the older scientists still do it with matrices and differential equations because they never took fractal or differential geometry.

You are welcome to poke and probe, up to a point.  I am internationally known as an expert in this field and a driving force of it.  That is why the USA has begging me for a second chance since March 2013 and I still have reservations about the nuthouse the USA has become.  317 million people, 317 million opinions and not one business plan in sight, and more than its share of vicious people.

http://www.rense.com/general82/karl.htm

I don't think you know what you are actually talking about.

quite irrelevant to me, tens of millions of others know otherwise.

My professors in university never could understand why I took Calculus 1, 2, 3, differential equations and matrices and aced them all.  They figured it out much later when just about every building we designed and built had new technology innovations.  I have been doing this a long time and could see nanotech coming as early as 1970.

in fractal geometry, differential geometry the only reason to have a negative in the field is if the end result depends on negatively charged electrons.  We use algorithms just as advanced as NSA.  We do not use them to spy, just to move matter in specific ways.  

Not about to debate with you or anyone else how we use even electric potential fields to control matter, and even mentally.  

We close Monday, implement, you folks can keep on debating.

Can you explain the capital structure of Patmos Nanotechnologies?  That isn't sensitive information.   You can share that.  What does your capital structure look like?  What is your weighted average cost of capital?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Karl you could shut up some of the folks here by having your picture taken holding a Russian newspaper upside down. I believe you are who you say but that would convince some of the knuckleheads here.   Have a good day.

Hello Teo, people on this forum are a good example of what is wrong with America.  

I have never dated a rich woman in my life, they want to date me due to money and has been a 12 year search to find one woman that has her head on straight.  She is a Czech citizen and I told my son and daughter to please shoot me in the head if I ever date another US woman.  

Forums like this could be used to fix America but it would take people that have more than 2 brain cells that can function at the same time.  The problems are many and even beginning to fix what is wrong will take the will of a nation. Will of a Nation?  I want to crack up laughing at the mere thought of that being America's only hope.

IT IS THE ONLY HOPE but.... I think America has missed their flight.

That is why I do not think America can be fixed short of civil war.  Too many idiots, too many vicious people, too many opinions that are irrelevant and useless, too many that cannot read a damned sentence, comprehend and respond in any intelligent manner.

Did you have any problems understanding "US predecessor was in US, company is now in Switzerland"?  Some on this forum did and fills in a blank for me.  Too many Americans are complete idiots.  It is almost like they do not know the difference between Europe and US, company here or company there.  That is a serious case of stupid.  

Even Boards of FL commented that there are educators on this site that cannot read.  Beginning to get that point loud and clear.

I will stay tuned when I can.  This forum is not the battle line, that is in DC.  I just stopped in to see if anyone in America is awake.  Damned few are.

boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:Nanotech is driven by math more than physics and chemistry, and some other things.  Made 798 of 800 on math and science part of SAT, know math and science very well.  That was before they graded on a curve for slow students.

x1 + 8x2 = 3

How would you go about maximizing f(x1, x2) subject to the constraint?  I'm not asking you to actually do the work and solve this, but can you explain how you would approach solving such a problem?  

I think you can squash any doubt that any forum member may have here if you can just explain in simple terms (not some overly technical wikipedia-like explanation that could be copy and pasted) how you would go about setting up such a problem.

I apologize for the delay.  Just finished a 5 hour conference call regarding a $2.5 billion loan we sign on Monday and leaving Switzerland on Sunday to address that in London.  Will sort of be on the road for the next 2-3 months on some major projects.

Ok, would only debate how putting a negative number in the constraint field is maximizing anything but that is another subject.

If a simple function would be inputs and permissible outputs.  If your intent on defining the constraint regarding x1 is the same for the function and your constraint that would make x1 a negative number of -13.  That could sort of make your ‘maximizing f(x1, x2)’ another constraint or something that could limit any maximizing for that part of the function.  

If there is no ‘trick question’ regarding how you are using x1, solving for x2 could be done several ways.

Could solve directly if inputs are known, or solve by differential equation.  There is a way to do it with matrices, but is the long route.  There is also a way now to solve such with simple fractal iterations, easy for 2 domains, need computers if 4 or more domains and any codomains.

Your approach appears to be more geared to developing an algorithm, which is fine and done all the time in fractal geometry, fractal physics, differential geometry and topology.  Those are the areas of mathematics we focus on and your approach to setting up a function and asking to set a constraint is one of the ways to determine what we do in surface modification of nanostructures.  Sort of like learning to talk to atoms.

Most of the older scientists still do it with matrices and differential equations because they never took fractal or differential geometry.

You are welcome to poke and probe, up to a point.  I am internationally known as an expert in this field and a driving force of it.  That is why the USA has begging me for a second chance since March 2013 and I still have reservations about the nuthouse the USA has become.  317 million people, 317 million opinions and not one business plan in sight, and more than its share of vicious people.

My professors in university never could understand why I took Calculus 1, 2, 3, differential equations and matrices and aced them all.  They figured it out much later when just about every building we designed and built had new technology innovations.  I have been doing this a long time and could see nanotech coming as early as 1970.

in fractal geometry, differential geometry the only reason to have a negative in the field is if the end result depends on negatively charged electrons.  We use algorithms just as advanced as NSA.  We do not use them to spy, just to move matter in specific ways.  

Not about to debate with you or anyone else how we use even electric potential fields to control matter, and even mentally.  

Can you explain the capital structure of Patmos Nanotechnologies?  That isn't sensitive information.   You can share that.  What does your capital structure look like?  What is your weighted average cost of capital?

DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT IS ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS OR ANYTHING YOU ARE ENTITLED TO EVEN ASK?

We are a multi-billion asset company and why we can secure large financing. Other than that, none of your business territory.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:

You have the RIGHT to ask any question you want and I have the right to tell to EAT SHIT AND DIE, no commas.

Your RIGHTS stop where MINE START.

You American?  No, you IDIOT.

The sock seems to be losing some of its elasticity.

lol

LOL.....You would think a CEO who supposedly negotiates billion dollar deals could hold his shit together. Poor guy resorted to the "Eat shit and die comment."

2seaoat

We are a multi-billion asset company

the man behind the curtain....

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:

You have the RIGHT to ask any question you want and I have the right to tell to EAT SHIT AND DIE, no commas.

Your RIGHTS stop where MINE START.

You American?  No, you IDIOT.

The sock seems to be losing some of its elasticity.

lol

LOL.....You would think a CEO who supposedly negotiates billion dollar deals could hold his shit together. Poor guy resorted to the "Eat shit and die comment."

Rights are rights and some of you people are absurd.

AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

x1 + 8x2 = 3

DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT IS ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS OR ANYTHING YOU ARE ENTITLED TO EVEN ASK?

We are a multi-billion asset company and why we can secure large financing.  Other than that, none of your business territory.

You didn't even finish college and get a basic bachelors degree.

Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

x1 + 8x2 = 3

We are a multi-billion asset company and why we can secure large financing.  Other than that, none of your business territory.

So what? I made the highest score in the entire Gulf States Region in 27 years on the hardest professional exam in the USA.

Drink a big cup of SHUT UP.

knothead

knothead

AmericanSwiss wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

x1 + 8x2 = 3

So what? I made the highest score in the entire Gulf States Region in 27

years on the hardest professional exam in the USA.

BUCKWHEAT SAY OTAY!!!

2seaoat

So what? I made the highest score in the entire Gulf States Region in 27 years on the hardest professional exam in the USA.

By golly you would think that somebody who scored as you have represented would have been smart enough to finish a few college hours and retake the exam........but I guess I would be wrong. The hardest professional exam in the USA......you really are a funny guy. Now that Leno is gone, maybe you can be booked on the tonight show. I need to introduce you to my architect........he passed the exam......we all agree here in our small town that he is the dumbest man in town........he insisted to have a handicap ramp upgraded at a local government building, and said it would cost 45k........the concrete guy with the high school education designed the ramp and built it for 6k........but I guess we are just pedestrians.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Seoat you have a pm.

4 square on a funny assed day went like this......

Its the Best I can do for the masses who have ego problems

just enjoy

AmericanSwiss wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

x1 + 8x2 = 3

Then why couldn't you finish college? You have no educational background. No formal education. That's puzzling and something that can be checked. It should have been a zip for you.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Jesus never went to college and he did pretty well for himself.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

x1 + 8x2 = 3

Then why couldn't you finish college? You have no educational background. No formal education. That's puzzling and something that can be checked. It should have been a zip for you.

More puzzling is his claim to have a certified IQ of 178.

Sal

Sal

I do think he's certifiable ....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:I do think he's certifiable ....

Well that goes without saying......LOL.

Dot wrote:4 square on a funny assed day went like this......

Its the Best I can do for the masses who have ego problems

just enjoy

Interesting, I like the Johnny Cash 'Hurt' too.

These folks don't bother me, have a mental thought that blocks out idiots.  This cartoon came out in 1981, problem in America is not new:

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 13 Mgmtca10

[/quote]

Then why couldn't you finish college? You have no educational background. No formal education. That's puzzling and something that can be checked. It should have been a zip for you.[/quote]

More puzzling is his claim to have a certified IQ of 178.[/quote]

I worked for one of the top US architects while in university, entire damned school is named for him now. Was running a firm by age 25 due to senior partner having a stroke.

Your 15 minutes are up.

2seaoat

A simple, I did not want to finish college, would probably work, but you make it clear that you are simply a wanabee who strangely needs our affirmation. Why would you need to impress us? Actually, if you took the time to talk about other things than your insanity, you might find a more responsive crowd. I think America is doing just fine........but I think you are F'd.

boards of FL

boards of FL

AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

x1 + 8x2 = 3

Sorry for the delay in response. You will have to forgive me. I'm on my private jet at the moment and my butler gave me the wrong drink. Had to sort that out. I also just signed a contract worth billions of dollars that will result in the creation of all sorts of crazy shit that I am conveniently not at liberty to share any details about. Anyhow, in response to your post...wait, what was I saying?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

x1 + 8x2 = 3

Sorry for the delay in response.  You will have to forgive me.  I'm on my private jet at the moment and my butler gave me the wrong drink.  Had to sort that out.  I also just signed a contract worth billions of dollars that will result in the creation of all sorts of crazy shit that I am conveniently not at liberty to share any details about.  Anyhow, in response to your post...wait, what was I saying?

I hope you fired the butler.....good grief, incompetence should not be tolerated.

Sal

Sal

Your butler was a CIA plant and was undoubtedly trying to poison you. 

Then why couldn't you finish college? You have no educational background. No formal education. That's puzzling and something that can be checked. It should have been a zip for you.[/quote]

More puzzling is his claim to have a certified IQ of 178.[/quote]

I worked for one of the top US architects while in university, entire damned school is named for him now.  Was running a firm by age 25 due to senior partner having a stroke.

Your 15 minutes are up.[/quote]

And you didn't have time to finish school? What did you put on your resume? College dropout or I was too smart to finish school?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum