Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The American Empire is collapsing

+11
boards of FL
The Dude
Wordslinger
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
KarlRove
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
Markle
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 17]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

AmericanSwiss wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:It has been a real treat feasting at this forum the last few days. I really like Mr. Schwartz's insights and his knowledge. He rubbed a few folks the wrong way, from both sides of the political aisle, which showed that he is politically unbiased. What he said about America declining resonates with me because it jives with a lot of what I have read and what I am reading. He gave us food for thought.

All one has to do in America is stand up for what is right and the goons come out of the woodwork to trash a person, snide comments, research that is meaningless, Keyboard Kowards posting lies and misstatement of fact.  

I fired two women from my political campaign because their work ethic sucked, thought they were worth $150 per hour and were not worth minimum wage.  Got trashed for getting the white trash riff-raff out of my life.

I had full custody of my son and did not even seek child support from his worthless mother.  Still get trashed by some that think they know and do not know shit from shinola about me.

Never borrowed money and every investor has made money.  Normally I do not have investors, prefer to work quietly and benefit from my own work.  Easy to turn things around 180 degrees.  Right now Americans OWE ME money and cannot seem to get around to paying me back.  

What is been telling is NO ONE believes what they posted except Liberals.  Those that take the time to read, think know that Americans have no leadership because they want the scum they have in DC.  Seems to keep them entertained watching the train wreck on TV.

Sea oat is right. The copy/paste articles are well written, void of sentence fragments and blatant syntactical errors. AmericanSwiss' other comments are very poorly written and certainly not what is expected from a man claiming to have an IQ higher than Einstein's. Most intelligent people are more careful and circumspect about their prose.

Joanimaroni wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:It has been a real treat feasting at this forum the last few days. I really like Mr. Schwartz's insights and his knowledge. He rubbed a few folks the wrong way, from both sides of the political aisle, which showed that he is politically unbiased. What he said about America declining resonates with me because it jives with a lot of what I have read and what I am reading. He gave us food for thought.

All one has to do in America is stand up for what is right and the goons come out of the woodwork to trash a person, snide comments, research that is meaningless, Keyboard Kowards posting lies and misstatement of fact.  

I fired two women from my political campaign because their work ethic sucked, thought they were worth $150 per hour and were not worth minimum wage.  Got trashed for getting the white trash riff-raff out of my life.

I had full custody of my son and did not even seek child support from his worthless mother.  Still get trashed by some that think they know and do not know shit from shinola about me.

Never borrowed money and every investor has made money.  Normally I do not have investors, prefer to work quietly and benefit from my own work.  Easy to turn things around 180 degrees.  Right now Americans OWE ME money and cannot seem to get around to paying me back.  

What is been telling is NO ONE believes what they posted except Liberals.  Those that take the time to read, think know that Americans have no leadership because they want the scum they have in DC.  Seems to keep them entertained watching the train wreck on TV.

Sea oat is right. The copy/paste articles are well written, void of sentence fragments and blatant syntactical errors. AmericanSwiss'  other comments are very poorly written and certainly not what is expected from a man claiming to have an IQ higher than Einstein's. Most intelligent people are more careful and circumspect about their prose.

Keep looking for that gnat crap in the sugar bowl. One member on the board has my direct email and now a copy of my book. My email starts kwbschwarz@. You folks could not solve 'missing cookies at bake sale' mystery.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

AmericanSwiss wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Actually a study
Proved that conspiracy folks are more intelligent and better adjusted than most people

I have a certified IQ of 178.  When I took the professional exam for architecture (which includes engineering) made the highest grade in 27 years in the Gulf States Region of AIA.

My brain cells work just fine and now am the head of our nanotech R&D.  I let two other people handle the day to day grind.

I designed one of our primary facilities and the machines the drive it.  Told the engineers that they would think ET had landed and the insides looks like the guts of a starship.  They did not believe me until I handed them the CAD file and let them finish it and build it.

At ILA Berlin air show a German asked me after my presentation is I was ET.  Told him "NO SIR, but I think some of our scientists are!!!"

Debating with someone that knows what a 2x4 is will not solve 9-11.  Most Americans have not one clue what really happened on 9-11-2001 and their nation has been wrecked because of a DC brain fart that they lost before they even started it.

Most of my friends and family are in the USA.  Only reason I keep thinking about whether or not to invest any time, effort and money is fighting DC.  It is dangerous because of what is inside our government that thought 9-11 was such a great idea.

An IQ higher than Einstein. Fabulous!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Karl you could shut up some of the folks here by having your picture taken holding a Russian newspaper upside down. I believe you are who you say but that would convince some of the knuckleheads here.   Have a good day.

2seaoat

You are a total sophist. First, Russian Natural Gas only accounts for less than 40% of Europe's demand and new development in Norway and Qatar are increasing their percentage of supply and LPG facilities are growing as we speak as natural gas prices hit historical market lows. Pipeline pricing advantage is lost as historic Natural Gas lows makes LPG a very attractive alternative to Russian natural gas. Your entire premise is static and idiotic. You must think Americans are stupid and you are special.....you are not. You are a total fraud with elementary cognitive skills looking for fools to support your walter mitty fantasy world.

If you want to come to this forum and share life experiences, you will be welcomed with open arms despite your history, but when you come here selling what you are selling, do not expect a brain dead forum. Collectively we cover a range of positions, but one thing none of us tolerate is lies.

2seaoat

Karl you could shut up some of the folks here by having your picture taken holding a Russian newspaper upside down. I believe you are who you say but that would convince some of the knuckleheads here. Have a good day.

Who cares who our new poster is? His words are foolish and his patronizing tone is hilarious. If he could get anything right in his Walter Mitty world he would not be slumming with us.......he is an utter fraud.

Bob as usual has made mince meat out of his 911 arguments and his conspiracy theories and pipeline explanations sound like they were concocted by a seventh grader in the basement playing computer games. His utter lack of knowledge in certain areas would be an embarrassment for an honest man, but he just huffs and puffs a little harder as he thinks we are stupid. I have met some brilliant people in my life, but I have never met any man who talked about their IQ who was brilliant.....not a one. Hey with those billions.....come to Pensacola and sell the community on a harbor...........

AmericanSwiss wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:

Sea oat is right. The copy/paste articles are well written, void of sentence fragments and blatant syntactical errors. AmericanSwiss'  other comments are very poorly written and certainly not what is expected from a man claiming to have an IQ higher than Einstein's. Most intelligent people are more careful and circumspect about their prose.

Keep looking for that gnat crap in the sugar bowl.  One member on the board has my direct email and now a copy of my book.  My email starts kwbschwarz@.  You folks could not solve 'missing cookies at bake sale' mystery.  

Did you publish it yourself,Karl? I knew a guy many years ago that was a con man and ran for congress around here not to long ago. He also wrote a book. Self published it and if you read his webpage you would think he was a successful and wealthy businessman. He was in reality in near poverty running his near poverty business out of his home. He is bankrupt now but he managed to garner 8000 votes for congressman.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:

Keep looking for that gnat crap in the sugar bowl.  One member on the board has my direct email and now a copy of my book.  My email starts kwbschwarz@.  You folks could not solve 'missing cookies at bake sale' mystery.  

Did you publish it yourself,Karl? I knew a guy many years ago that was a con man and ran for congress around here not to long ago. He also wrote a book. Self published it and if you read his webpage you would think he was a successful and wealthy businessman. He was in reality in near poverty running his near poverty business out of his home. He is bankrupt now but he managed to garner 8000 votes for congressman.

He would certainly need a ghost writer.

AmericanSwiss wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:

Probably Chrissy.LOL!

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Karl you could shut up some of the folks here by having your picture taken holding a Russian newspaper upside down. I believe you are who you say but that would convince some of the knuckleheads here.   Have a good day.

Can do better than that.

This is the article in the Russian magazine in black and white. The article is in Russian, photo is black and white:

http://www.rense.com/general82/NanoPrintCopy_NPWP.pdf

I have the color original on my computer.  Imagine that:

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 12 000_2310

That might stump the Hell out of the people on this website that think they are SHERLOCK HOLMES!!!!!

I cannot remember what PINHEAD on this website mentioned $350 million donation.  IS $350 million INVESTMENT, and sorry, is not in Florida.  Is $350 million investment, 3,250 new high tech jobs in one state.

You know in Arkansas we say California is the Land of Nuts & Flakes.  Well, circa 2000 Florida is the Land of 50 Bingo Cards and Cannot CHAD!!!!!!!

And yes, whoever that PINHEAD was, more often than not I go through the diplomatic line courtesy is US Immigration & Naturalization Service with a WELCOME HOME.  

Guess I could post my passport, but you know there comes a point that trying to CURE THE BLIND is like trying to herd cats.  There also comes a point, NONE OF THEIR DAMNED BUSINESS!!!!

Battle line is not here, battle line is DC.  This was just checking on the current asinine debate and has not changed since June 1, 2006 when I moved to Europe. The color photo was taken in Budapest Hungary, for the OVERLY NOSY.

Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:

No, the book and the DVD on the Internet were financed by another group that published both the book and the 16.5 million FREE DVD copies that went all over the world to anyone that wanted one.

You see, for some of us THE TRUTH MATTERS.

Either focus on the truth or go back to looking for that gnat crap in the sugar bowl.

I leave for London tomorrow at 4pm, will be out of pocket for a while

2seaoat

AmericanSwiss wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:

No, the book and the DVD on the Internet were financed by another group that published both the book and the 16.5 million FREE DVD copies that went all over the world to anyone that wanted one.

Either focus on the truth or go back to looking for that gnat crap in the sugar bowl.  

Where is your company located at?

2seaoat

Between his ears........there is a great deal of space.

Sal

Sal

AmericanSwiss wrote:

Well, it was funny while it lasted.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:

He would certainly need a ghost writer.

NOT HARDLY, want a copy of it contact back channel, grow a set of balls, and get a copy of what I wrote that was a bestseller.

Some of you people need to get a life or a shrink.

One person on this forum has a copy of my book and direct email address.

Karl Schwarz

Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:

SWITZERLAND, other than that is it any of your damned business? Where do you live? What is your bank account number? What is your name?

I am exactly who I say I am. Who in hell are you?

Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:

You have the RIGHT to ask any question you want and I have the right to tell to EAT SHIT AND DIE, no commas.

Your RIGHTS stop where MINE START.

You American? No, you IDIOT.

Sal

Sal

AmericanSwiss wrote:

You have the RIGHT to ask any question you want and I have the right to tell to EAT SHIT AND DIE, no commas.

Your RIGHTS stop where MINE START.

You American?  No, you IDIOT.

The sock seems to be losing some of its elasticity.

lol

AmericanSwiss wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:

SWITZERLAND, other than that is it any of your damned business?  Where do you live?  What is your bank account number? What is your name?

I am exactly who I say I am.  Who in hell are you?

Now it's in Switzerland? Before you said it was a US company. You can see why people say you're a fraud. Why are you here on this forum? There are no old rich women here.

[quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="AmericanSwiss"][quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="AmericanSwiss"]
Joanimaroni wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:

What is wrong with America:

http://www.nogw.com/download2/%5E8_zombie_or_american.pdf

Go look into the mirror and see what is wrong with America. It is you and everyone like you coast to coast.

Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:

SWITZERLAND, other than that is it any of your damned business?  Where do you live?  What is your bank account number? What is your name?

Now it's in Switzerland? Before you said it was a US company. You can see why people say you're a fraud. Why are you here on this forum? There are no old rich women here.

You are apparently FUNCTIONALLY ILLITERATE because I specifically said the US PREDESSOR IS US, the company is now in SWITZERLAND and is not named PATMOS as it was in the US.

Learn to read, grasp content, put more than 3 brain cells into motion at the same time.

Why are you posting something from 7 yrs. ago? So stay where ever you say you are. Ar we bothering you over there?

AmericanSwiss wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:

You are apparently FUNCTIONALLY ILLITERATE because I specifically said the US PREDESSOR IS US, the company is now in SWITZERLAND and is not named PATMOS as it was in the US.

Learn to read, grasp content, put more than 3 brain cells into motion at the same time.

Oh I see. So you changed the name and moved to Switzerland? Hmmm.

Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:

YOU ARE AN IDIOT THAT CANNOT STAY IN A CONVERSATION. The US predecessor is US, not in Switzerland.

Goodbye.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum