Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The American Empire is collapsing

+11
boards of FL
The Dude
Wordslinger
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
KarlRove
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
Markle
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 17]

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

2seaoat wrote:There is one thing I am 100% sure of and that is 2seaoat does not know Jack Schitt about nanotechnology.

This is the first totally accurate statement you have made.   Sadly, for you I know just enough about electricity, history, economics, international relations,and successful people to understand sophistry begins with the undefinable, and unknown being sold as an elixir from the back of the traveling medicine show.  I do not think you will find too many buyers of what you are selling, but you sound like you were a bright kid that things did not work out for you in your professional and personal life as you had hoped, and maybe some day you can have a reconciliation with reality, and find happiness......because even for you this visit as Swiss is sad at so many levels.

You really never could play poker......visiting the forum looking for information about a murder, and understanding Boards age......yep.....take another slug of elixir.

So you caught the comment about Boards' age too, eh? I posted about it a few minutes ago, but decided to delete it. If this man is for real, somebody on the forum told him Boards' age. If he is indeed a sock, mentioning Boards' age was a tell.

2seaoat

It is a tell, but as certain as the sun will rise he will explain that he looked at the profile...........in the end it is simply sad and obvious.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah you are a real supersleuth..LOL

boards of FL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

AmericanSwiss wrote:

Teo, Bob had probably never heard of an A3 Skywarrior.

To everybody reading this:

Mr. Schwartz believes the airplane engine found at the Corner of Church and Murray Streets near the World Trade Center was from an A3 Skywarrior and not from a Boeing 767 airliner.
This engine...

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 16 Jet_engine_on_Murray_St

But Mr. Schwartz has never explained why the "conspirators" would want to use an A3 Skywarrior to attack the World Trade Center when all they had to do was fly the airliner (they had already hijacked) into it instead.

Mr. Schwartz believes all these photos of the airliner about to hit the World Trade Center are either faked, or that they really show us an A3 Skywarrior disguised to look like a 767 airliner.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 16 Flight175almosthitswtc903

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 16 Plane_10

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 16 Ua155_g

For reference, this is a photo of an A3 Skywarrior...

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 16 Hhwn

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah you are a real supersleuth..LOL

boards of FL

Busted.....I never look at posters' profiles.  Embarassed 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PBulldog2 wrote:

boards of FL

It's okay I miss more than I catch..the devils in the details.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've been doing more googling and discovered this page on rense.com

The JT8D & A3 Skywarrior
Pentagon Theory
What is it and where did it come from?

It starts off with this...

The first mention I saw of an A3 Sky Skywarrior striking the pentagon came from Karl Schwarz ("AmericanSwiss") in a radio transcript from the John Stadtmiller radio show posted here on Rense.com 12/08/04

and it ends with this...

FINAL OPINION

Karl Schwarz is promoting a questionable theory with little substantiated evidence. Some of his claims can be proven wrong just by using Google. Others can be implied to be incorrect because of the contrary evidence and/or statements from aerospace professionals. I believe Karl is prone to exaggeration and name dropping (do a Google search on Karl Schwarz to see some of the controversy that is swirling around him). In the end I have gone to this trouble because I believe the JT8D and A3 Skywarrior theory as presented by Karl and promoted by Jon is distracting to 9/11 research and its goals to be truthful and accurate. I welcome a factual response from either Karl or Jon and will publicly correct myself on any points I am found to be in error on.

Why this writer expressed that opinion is fully supported in the article and you can read it here...

http://rense.com/general70/jt.htm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This is not a very big engine Bob..I doubt it could lift a 767...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

boards of FL

It's okay I miss more than I catch..the devils in the details.

Food for thought....
You still have to wonder why Americanswiss chose this forum, a forum of supposed strangers to: post his theories; his business dealings; his personal information; make hateful comments to people he ? doesn't know; and how he has so much time to conduct business, travel, and post long winded(not to mention, poorly written) comments.

Strange? You bet.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:

Food for thought....

You still have to wonder why Americanswiss chose this forum

Strange? You bet.

It's bizarre allright. But bizarre stuff happens around here. Remember, Ted Bundy decided to come here too. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 16 350px-B767delt

A man could probably stand up in the intake...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Food for thought....
You still have to wonder why Americanswiss chose this forum, a forum  of supposed strangers to:  post his theories;  his business dealings; his personal information; make hateful comments to people he ? doesn't know; and how he has so much time to conduct business, travel, and post long winded(not to mention, poorly written) comments.

Strange? You bet.

I would say he tolerated the hateful comments from most of the folks here pretty well until he decided to return jabs....amazes me how rude you all are to strangers.

Having read this type of forum for a few years, the ones that walk in the door blabbing, spouting, and uplifting themselves are usually not all they are hyped up to be. No need to be rude to anyone the truth is behind the wizards curtain.  Razz  And I always imagine them sitting there with a tin foil hat upon their head.

All in good fun...

...and cheap entertainment at that!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

SheWrites wrote:Having read this type of forum for a few years, the ones that walk in the door blabbing, spouting, and uplifting themselves are usually not all they are hyped up to be.  No need to be rude to anyone the truth is behind the wizards curtain.   Razz  And I always imagine them sitting there with a tin foil hat upon their head.  

All in good fun...

And......in their underwear.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Swiss, you are not really correct on your aircraft..... I am a former military pilot and I currently subscribe to Aviation Week Magazine (for the last 26 years) and read it weekly.

The new Airbus A400M is not a military version of the A380 jetliner. Apples and oranges here. There is no military version of the A380. In last week's magazine, an article outlined how the A380 has been a loser for Airbus, for which the company will never break even on.

As for Airbus being better than Boeing, I recall letters to the editor in the magazine where pilots said Airbus jets are hunks of junk compared to Boeing products. The 787 Dreamliner has had its problems, but it is also raising the bar very high. Fuel-efficiency rules the day in the future, and this is where the 787 supposedly rules the day.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Food for thought....

You still have to wonder why Americanswiss chose this forum

Strange? You bet.

It's bizarre allright.  But bizarre stuff happens around here.  Remember,  Ted Bundy decided to come here too.  lol

Yes, the Brownsville stop was a crucial step in his demise.

Joanimaroni wrote:
SheWrites wrote:Having read this type of forum for a few years, the ones that walk in the door blabbing, spouting, and uplifting themselves are usually not all they are hyped up to be.  No need to be rude to anyone the truth is behind the wizards curtain.   Razz  And I always imagine them sitting there with a tin foil hat upon their head.  

All in good fun...

And......in their underwear.

Shocked Laughing 

PBulldog2 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:There is one thing I am 100% sure of and that is 2seaoat does not know Jack Schitt about nanotechnology.

This is the first totally accurate statement you have made.   Sadly, for you I know just enough about electricity, history, economics, international relations,and successful people to understand sophistry begins with the undefinable, and unknown being sold as an elixir from the back of the traveling medicine show.  I do not think you will find too many buyers of what you are selling, but you sound like you were a bright kid that things did not work out for you in your professional and personal life as you had hoped, and maybe some day you can have a reconciliation with reality, and find happiness......because even for you this visit as Swiss is sad at so many levels.

You really never could play poker......visiting the forum looking for information about a murder, and understanding Boards age......yep.....take another slug of elixir.

So you caught the comment about Boards' age too, eh? I posted about it a few minutes ago, but decided to delete it. If this man is for real, somebody on the forum told him Boards' age. If he is indeed a sock, mentioning Boards' age was a tell.

According to Boards of FL profile:

Birthday:
1979-11-17

TEOTWAWKI wrote:This is not a very big engine Bob..I doubt it could lift a 767...

You are right, cannot lift a 767 off the ground.

We already know what type of jet, is not high bypass.

Bush did not want an investigation, hell, Dems and Reps would be behind bars for life without parole or SHOT FOR TREASON

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dudes,

That aint the whole jet engine. Just a part of the engine.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:This is not a very big engine Bob..I doubt it could lift a 767...

What was found in NYC is part of a CFM 56 that is used on the updated 737 aircraft.  Is not part of the type of engine used on 767, both in scale, design, assembly and the components.  

The photo you posted is a clue to how small that part of the chamber is.  Bob is right but only in that it is PART OF A JET ENGINE but each jet engine is different, part by part.

This is another view of the NYC jet and this - piece by piece, component by component IS NOT A 767 engine, never installed on any 767 ever built because 2 of them would not get it off the ground.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 16 Street11

This is an entire CFM56 engine and the only thing missing in the NY photo is the fan blade housing.  It shears off easier than the rest of the explosion proof combustion chamber does.  

If you look very closely at those photo of a CFM56 inside the Boeing Renton WA facility, remove the cone tail, remove the fan housing and what is on the street in NYC is what is in the middle.  

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 16 Renton10

With 3D software can even unbend the damaged parts and see more clearly that what is on the street in NYC is a 737 engine.

This is a 767 engine, and note the difference in scale even in the mid-section where the technician is standing, then compare to NYC jet engine.  My guess knowing the size of that engine is the technician is over 6 feet tall.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 16 Genx-110

What Teo posted, what I have posted is not the midsection of a 767 engine, it is the midsection of a 737 CFM 56 engine.  That jet engine photo at Murray Street is from the second plane that hit WTC 2 and we have the video that shows in another way IS NOT 767.

There is another tell-tale sign as to what is missing at NYC where the government says 2 - 767 jets hit the WTC, and a 757 hit Pentagon.  There is one component of these 767 and 757 jet engines that is virtually indestructible even if they slammed it into the side of a mountain at Mach 1 and they would still be attached to the main chamber as shown in NYC and the photo I posted about Pentagon.

It is the front part of the combustion chamber and it had to be beefed up considerably for the high bypass fan engines, otherwise could not even balance the shafts of the fan blades.

This is what is missing at NYC and Pentagon.  At Pentagon the jet engine I posted the photo of has the type of circle air intakes for the combustion chamber as found on the old JT8D which was the original 737 engine and then later used to retrofit the A3 Skywarrior.  Their original jet engines had burned out long before 9-11-2001.  

This component right here should be at NYC and Pentagon and is not.  

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 16 Cf6_tu10

This is similar to what is shown on the Pentagon photo I posted and does not have to be beefed up like the part shown above.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 16 3521lg10

That component shown on the photo above is what is found on the turbo jet engines like the JT8D, original equipment on when the 737 jets first came out.  The CFM is not a turbo jet, slightly different technology and totally different way in how they handled the need for a much stronger combustion chamber.

Can argue until Hell freezes over, WE ARE IN AEROSPACE and the very leading edges of it.

That 2 - 767 jets hit WTC 1 and 2 and a 757 hit Pentagon is a Fairy Tale.  

That America has been destroyed due to it many Americans are wondering why more Americans are not facing the facts as to why America is crashing and burning.

Well I tell you what...I'm convinced. Pictures and everything!

Totally convinced of the need for a conspiracy theory commune where conspiracy theorists and can create and produce all day long.

Not here would be nice  cheers 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

AmericanSwiss wrote:

What was found in NYC is part of a CFM 56 that is used on the updated 737 aircraft.

Baloney.  It's a Pratt & Whitney JT9D-7R4D.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 16 Wtc_engine2

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 16 Wtc_engine3

which is one of the standard 767 engines.

Besides,  why in god's name would the conspirators fly a 737 into the World Trade Center when they had a hijacked 767 under their control?
Especially since they were telling the world it was the 767 and not a 737.

This absurd "theory" is akin to claiming the Japs didn't actually use the torpedo bombers to attack Pearl Harbor and instead used something different even though they had absolutely no reason to do so.  It's assinine.  It's childish.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Yeah Bob, nothing his those buildings even though it was recorded on TV. LOL

knothead

knothead

Bob wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:

What was found in NYC is part of a CFM 56 that is used on the updated 737 aircraft.

Baloney.  It's a Pratt & Whitney JT9D-7R4D.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 16 Wtc_engine2

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 16 Wtc_engine3

which is one of the standard 767 engines.

Besides,  why in god's name would the conspirators fly a 737 into the World Trade Center when they had a hijacked 767 under their control?
Especially since they were telling the world it was the 767 and not a 737.

This absurd "theory" is akin to claiming the Japs didn't actually use the torpedo bombers to attack Pearl Harbor and instead used something different even though they had absolutely no reason to do so.  It's assinine.  It's childish.

cheers cheers cheers 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum