Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The American Empire is collapsing

+11
boards of FL
The Dude
Wordslinger
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
KarlRove
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
Markle
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 17]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well then Bob why would the government hide the dozens and dozens  of security camera tapes at the pentagon the most secure building in the world and confiscate the ones at hotels and gas stations near by?...you are missing the big picture. They are hiding the truth so that means they are lying to us...but ramble on about turbines and such.

I addressed the claim made by Karl Schwarz and others that the engine found  was not from the Flight 175 airliner and it was not the Flight 175 airliner which struck the WTC.  BECAUSE that is the specific claim he made in his post.

"Rambling" would be  what you just did.  Which is to ignore the specific issue at hand and start talking about a "big picture".

Excuse me for a while.  I have to return a phone call and it will probably be a long one.  I'll come back to this after that.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well then Bob why would the government hide the dozens and dozens  of security camera tapes at the pentagon the most secure building in the world and confiscate the ones at hotels and gas stations near by?...you are missing the big picture. They are hiding the truth so that means they are lying to us...but ramble on about turbines and such.

I addressed the claim made by Karl Schwarz and others that the engine found  was not from the Flight 175 airliner and it was not the Flight 175 airliner which struck the WTC.  BECAUSE that is the specific claim he made in his post.

"Rambling" would be  what you just did.  Which is to ignore the specific issue at hand and start talking about a "big picture".

Excuse me for a while.  I have to return a phone call and it will probably be a long one.  I'll come back to this after that.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 8 Engine_rotorPentagon

WTC

http://www.rense.com/general63/wtcc.htm

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 3/7/2014, 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

178The American Empire is collapsing - Page 8 Empty NO Institutional Memory 3/7/2014, 10:42 am

The same quote applies to this Planet Earth and even to one nation named United States of America.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 8 Carl-Sagan-quote

Seems Teo and I go back to the same age when Vietnam was waged on a lie and US desire then to assert military supremacy. I cannot say for Teo but I then focused on putting an end to the lie that was and still is Vietnam.

I cannot remember the exact numbers, around 58,000 dead, around 2 million wounded and yes, the soldiers were spit on and called Baby Killers when they came home. I know more names on that black wall in DC than I care to remember. I even knew one of the people that died in Ia Drang Valley, the battle they made the movie of "We Were Soldiers Once".

Ask the average American today who won Vietnam over half say we did. So much for the American educational system and knowing the truth about American history. We lost in Vietnam, and most of the world was wondering how in Hell that could have happened.

Some of you may remember one of the final scenes from Vietnam when the helicopter landed on the Saigon Embassy and someone got out, ran inside carrying what looked like a briefcase. He was carrying explosives to blow up the encryption equipment. Has been my friend for many years.

My theory is that no nation that starts or intervenes in a war on the basis of a lie is going to win it. There are true differences between Just War and Unjust War. The USA has now proven that in Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq, and in math that is called moving a theory to hypothesis and mathematical fact.

Some think we won WW II, but had we won it most of Europe would not have been under communism from 1945 to 1991. Think on that one.

The outrage and the public uprising was huge regarding Vietnam. The outrage and public uprising to the Bush GWOT should have been much bigger, yet Americans just sat glued to their TV, buying one lie after another. DC even got so good at political spin both the Left and Right media mouthpieces can spin the same lie and both sides of the aisle across America just sits there dazed and confused, and worse accepting and believing.

After the USSR collapsed in 1991 about the only nation on this planet that did not grow up and function well in the new world realities was the USA. My office was in DC from August 1989 to June 1996 and I was on the front lines of just about every issue you can name or remember from back then.

The USA had certain factions that saw the open door to assert military supremacy parallel with financial might and control this world. They forgot two important facts from history.

First, there is no such thing as just a little bit of freedom just as there is no such thing as just a little bit pregnant. Even the Russians are now hard line on democracy and freedom, and so are the citizens of Ukraine.

Secondly, the USA has played a very bad hand in trying to assert American Empire, hegemony and supremacy in the Post-USSR era just to get control of oil and natural gas, and pipelines. All empires fail for one common reason, they deny freedom. To assert the Empire is to subjugate and after USSR the world had had enough of that. They wanted to move on, the USA chose the wrong road and the wrong direction.

They have lied to America and the world. They have bankrupted the USA chasing a pipedream and an agenda that was never obtainable.

Even now what you are watching in Ukraine is the USA try to get its way and the Ukraine people are saying NO. They want freedom on their terms, not as USA dictates.

NO nation that I am aware of today uses the USA as a model to emulate. We have evolved from being the beacon of freedom to the scourge of this planet.

This is USA foreign policy and every time they point the finger and make the accusation 'aggression' and 'terrorist' when it is the USA that is being the aggressor and the terrorist.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 8 Democracybombs

I see those on this forum complaining about how weak Obama is and in fact he is. Well, as a matter of fact we lost Afghanistan and Iraq, so no one should thump their chest about how great the US military and George Bush are.

Old saying, when you lose do not lose the lesson.

In Washington DC they do not know what that means because they are so punch-drunk with their delusions of how important they are. These rest of the world thinks they are evil and Americans are either naïve or stupid to keep re-electing the same cretins back into office when they suck as leaders.

The USA fails over and over again and it took a lot of reflection and inside information to finally clearly see why that is so.

Washington DC has no institutional memory. By that I mean from one president to the next America has never learned what a three year old learns. DO NOT TOUCH THE STOVE BURNER AGAIN TO SEE IF IT IS STILL HOT.

One pack of lies just gets repackaged by Dem or Rep and like some moron that cannot learn, off the USA goes again on another DC Mission that was never obtainable.

Same routine, same agenda, get burned, and just do it again.

I am certain of one thing. If the Left and Right do not figure out the way FORWARD, it will get worse and America is going down.

Sad but true and the down will be about like a 747 falling out of the sky with all 4 engines turned off.

This pretense American democracy has turned into a fascist state and now the fascists and communists are fighting over who has the right to pick the bones clean.

That is why this Left and Right debate is worthless because it incorrectly identifies the proper enemies that are the true enemy of every real American man, woman and child that loves America.

179The American Empire is collapsing - Page 8 Empty Pentagon 3/7/2014, 10:58 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 8 Engine_rotor

That is the rotor head of a JT8D turbo jet.  The jets on every 757 are the P&W, GE or Rolls Royce high-bypass fans.  Totally different types of jet engines.

This photo was inside of Praxair and their jet maintenance center on that exact type of jet engine.  They are not certified to work on the 757 as of when we got this photo.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 8 Fan_hu10

If you do a little checking on scale, the 757 fans are much bigger due to the type of jet engine.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 8 Plfx_010

This one is a little more revealing and is from inside of the aircraft maintenance center for Evergreen Air, aka: CIA FRONT.  Same rotor head with the blades still intact.  The only thing missing on these two photos are the caps on the end of the rotor heads.  The one at Pentagon is bent.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 8 Image010

This is the co-pilot canopy window from an A3 Skywarrior, found on the Pentagon lawn 9-11-2001:

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 8 Windsh10

That has never been installed on any 757 ever built, the A3 was the only plane it was ever installed on.  

Do the math.

Last edited by AmericanSwiss on 3/7/2014, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Why would you tie up money in a generator that requires you keeping it gassed up when you can just pay the more efficient local power company to supply you. I also liked his much better answer, better engineers are available in Europe...seaoat is a  building contractor with general contractor solutions,  nothing wrong with that but he's not a scientist. It shows.

at the atom to atom level the 60hz creates a harmonic that is devastating to nanostructures, and why USA is falling behind fast.

We have two plants underway that have 15 mw generator and 3x that at the big one.

Add in the cogen that we capture off our process, RTO and several other high heat sources, trying to convert all of that from 50Hz to 60Hz is not economically wise.

We self-generate, grid is only for start up, during M&R or if other supply chain factors enter the picture.

On the other hand, where I choose to live and why is none of their damned business.

And this is a still (one of 42) taken from a camcorder in NYC.  This is a 737 about to impact the South Tower, WTC 2.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 8 Sequen10

We had multiple parties analyze the camcorder images and do the math.  A 767 has significantly wider wing span.

There are other tell-tale things. The tail sections are not same design and proportions, and the 767 engines are not that close to the body of the plane for multiple reasons.

Last edited by AmericanSwiss on 3/7/2014, 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added comment)

Bob wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:

We presented a video to Eliot Spitzer that the second plane that hit WTC 2 was conclusively a 737, NOT a 767.  Easy to do the geometry from the exact place the person was standing with a camcorder and caught the approach and impact.  He was filming WTC 1 on fire, another building was in the FOV and made it easy to determine exactly where he was standing.  

Easy to determine the exact height of the impact and use a simple technique called perspective that the wing span of a 737 is overhead, not the wingspan of a 767.  

Goes much deeper. The jet engine found in NYC has never been installed on any 767 ever built.  The jet engine found at the Pentagon has never been installed on any 757 ever built.  Totally different turbines on those 757 and 767 jets than what was found at both sites.

A USAF colonel was at Pentagon that day.  Sent me a photo from the Pentagon lawn and asked if I could identify it because it was a totally different jet airplane window than anything ever installed on any 757.  

I knew what it was the moment I saw it.  From an old USAF jet.

Well let's take the last claim first.  That "you knew the moment you saw it" that the engine found on Murray Street was "from an old USAF jet".

This is a monumentally lengthy discussion about the engine in question.
And as the discussion progresses and all the claims are examined,  a consensus develops that the core of the engine found on Murray Street is from a Pratt and Whitney JT9D.  Which is one of the aircraft engine models used on the Boeing 767 (the American Airlines flight 175 airliner)...

http://forums.randi.org/archive/index.php/t-208381.html

But let's consider something that everyone is in agreement on and that no one disputes.
Which is that American Airlines Flight 175 took off from Boston Logan airport at 8:14 AM (Eastern) from runway 9 on the morning of 9/11/2011.
AND,  that Flight 175 did not land in Los Angeles as was planned.
At 8:47 the aircraft began deviating from its assigned course.  And at 8:58, the plane was over New Jersey at 28,500 feet, heading toward New York City.
That has all been confirmed and is not in dispute by anyone.

So the evidence is clear that EITHER the airliner was under the control of the Islamic hijackers,  OR the airliner was under the control of the "conspirators".
It was not under the control of American Airlines.

Since you and others believe it was under the control of "conspirators",  the question then becomes WHY ON EARTH WOULD THE CONSPIRATORS, WHO HAD CONTROL OF THE FLIGHT 175 AIRLINER,  NOT WANT TO USE THE FLIGHT 175 AIRLINER TO HIT THE WORLD TRADE CENTER? WHY IN THE NAME OF SENSE WOULD THEY USE ANY OTHER AIRCRAFT INSTEAD?  FOR WHAT PURPOSE?  HOW WOULD IT BENEFIT THEM TO DO SO?
That scenario would have them taking a huge risk that potentially hundreds of cameras (still and video) might capture the image of a different aircraft colliding with the WTC than the Flight 175 airliner.  How would they explain that?  So why do it?  To what end?

That is not what I said. The PENTAGON engine is not from 757, is from an old USAF jet.

The engines found in NYC have never been installed on any 767 ever built.

PkrBum wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:He's ripping him a new one, but tactfully lol. Now we have become a haven for conspiracy theorists like Teo.

There is nothing new, insightful, or specific about seagoat's tactics here... the same tired dismissive attitude daily.

That doesn't exhibit substance... not when the leftists here applaud him... not when a neocon like you does.

The new definition of critical thinking must mean a tube-fed brain on life support.

AMEN!

Might put him in same File 13 as PACEDOG. Do not have time for folks that prefer to look for gnat shit in the sugar bowl and not open eyes and brain at same time.

Conspiracy theorists are morons.

Only one sock always capitalized my name....

Boom get some

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Actually a study
Proved that conspiracy folks are more intelligent and better adjusted than most people

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Actually a study
Proved that conspiracy folks are more intelligent and better adjusted than most people

The only conspiracy was that 19 Muslims with no known motive attacked the USA inside of the most heavily monitored air space in the world. And quite a few are known to be alive today.

There is much more, even as to how UAV was used, homing, targeting, etc.

I walked out on RNC when I found out the 25 people on National Policy Forum had a subcommittee designing this lunatic war and EXACTLY HOW TO SELL IT TO AMERICANS.

2seaoat

Sorry, the more you try to rationalize your statement as to why you chose to locate in Europe, the deeper the logical rift. You must think everybody is an idiot. The woman part I get. You should have just kept it at that..........

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Actually a study

I have a certified IQ of 178. When I took the professional exam for architecture (which includes engineering) made the highest grade in 27 years in the Gulf States Region of AIA.

My brain cells work just fine and now am the head of our nanotech R&D. I let two other people handle the day to day grind.

I designed one of our primary facilities and the machines the drive it. Told the engineers that they would think ET had landed and the insides looks like the guts of a starship. They did not believe me until I handed them the CAD file and let them finish it and build it.

At ILA Berlin air show a German asked me after my presentation is I was ET. Told him "NO SIR, but I think some of our scientists are!!!"

Debating with someone that knows what a 2x4 is will not solve 9-11. Most Americans have not one clue what really happened on 9-11-2001 and their nation has been wrecked because of a DC brain fart that they lost before they even started it.

Most of my friends and family are in the USA. Only reason I keep thinking about whether or not to invest any time, effort and money is fighting DC. It is dangerous because of what is inside our government that thought 9-11 was such a great idea.

2seaoat wrote:Sorry, the more you try to rationalize your statement as to why you chose to locate in Europe, the deeper the logical rift.  You must think everybody is an idiot.  The woman part I get.  You should have just kept it at that..........  

I doubt you have ever designed, installed or even specified a 15 megawatt electrical system with 4 cogeneration systems, a custom RTO that reaches 10,000 degrees or how to make hydrogen onsite in your life.

Keep you opinions to yourself, quite worthless in this conversation.

boards of FL

boards of FL

AmericanSwiss, do you have a PhD? If so, what is it in?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

AmericanSwiss wrote:  The PENTAGON engine is not from 757, is from an old USAF jet.

Well let's go back over this again and this time please try to answer the question I have asked you and hundreds of others over the past 8 years and never have I received a plausible explanation.

We have Aaron Traub's photo of the aircraft (whatever aircraft it was) moments before it struck the South Tower...

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 8 Ua155_g
The American Empire is collapsing - Page 8 Flight-175-just-before-impacting-the-south-tower

So let's compare that to a photo of an actual United Airlines 767...

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 8 Flight10

So it's clear from comparing the photos,  that if what we see in Traub's photo is not Flight 175,  then somebody went to some extreme lengths to take some other aircraft and make it look like the Flight 175 airliner.

Now,  let's assume you and others are right,  that the aircraft engine found near Church and Murray Streets in Manhattan was not from the United Airlines Flight 175 Boeing 767 airliner.

That means the "conspirators",  who HAD THE ACTUAL UA FLIGHT 175 AIRLINER UNDER THEIR CONTROL,  decided NOT to use that to strike the World Trade Center.  AND INSTEAD,  used a different aircraft WHICH THEY MADE TO LOOK UNCANNILY LIKE THE FLIGHT 175 AIRLINER.

My question is WHY?

For what reason?

What in god's name would they accomplish by doing that?

Why not just use the actual fucking airliner they had under their control.

Why risk the whole plot being exposed by doing something so fucking stupid which accomplishes nothing?

boards of FL wrote:AmericanSwiss, do you have a PhD?  If so, what is it in?

do not, have not needed one and have yet to meet a PhD that knows as much as I do about this particular subject nanotechnology. I spend most of my time talking to PhDs on subjects that are years ahead of what you can read on the internet about nanotech.

Have been offered two honorary PhD's in physics and chemistry. Thinking about it before I say yes. Have been doing this since 2000, head of company since 2004.

Nanotech is driven by math more than physics and chemistry, and some other things. Made 798 of 800 on math and science part of SAT, know math and science very well. That was before they graded on a curve for slow students.

I started off in aerospace, now 40 years later CEO of a company with both aerospace and outer space.

Sal

Sal

AMERICAN HEARTLAND---May 27, 2005—What does one call a man who has spent the greater part of his life luring people to invest in schemes that never work out? More charitable people might say that Karl was a dreamer or a Walter Mitty type.

Some might call him a grifter, others might call him a hustler and still others, a con man. Regardless, the one thing that Americans cannot afford to call him is President. It would not be a change for the better. Very much like the current President, Karl Wilhelm Schwarz hasn’t had a successful business. His dreams and stories have always outstripped his realities. Unlike Dubya, Karl did not use those dreams cynically. He believed that he could make his dreams into reality.

At least, it appears that he did in the beginning. Karl Wilhelm Schwarz, also known as Bill Schwarz, also known more recently as Karl W.B. Schwarz, was born on May 1, 1951, to a blue collar family in Arkansas. His father, Norris Schwarz, abandoned Karl and his two siblings, Robert and Viki, when Karl was only 9. For weeks, the slight, blue-eyed boy sat on his porch waiting for his dad to come home.

His mother, Robbie, with the help of his grandmother, raised the three kids by herself. Much like her son, Robbie was a dreamer. She dreamed of instant riches, compulsively gambling and squandering the family’s meager assets. Furtively borrowing from her mother’s savings earned in the local sewing factory, Robbie managed to stay just ahead of her creditors. Finally, Robbie remarried and the family had stability for a while.

Robbie’s new husband was James Dickson. They would have a child together, James Jr. Karl was close to his stepfather and supported him through legal troubles that incarcerated Jim Dickson when Karl was a young man.

Exceptionally bright, and gifted with a near photographic memory, Karl learned quickly. He attended the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville for three years, but did not graduate. Instead, anxious to get out and make money, Karl took an exam that gave him an architecture license without a diploma.

The state architect licensing board reported that: “Karl Wilhelm Schwarz was licensed as an architect in Arkansas on February 22, 1982. His license to practice in Arkansas was revoked due to failure to renew his registration July 31, 1985. He would not be eligible to become licensed in Arkansas as an architect because Arkansas now requires a five (5) year degree in architecture.”

With his architecture license as an entrée, Karl associated himself with three other men of the firm, Turner, Dyer and Alessi. He quickly came up with a scheme to build a “slack water harbor” in Helena, Arkansas. For those unfamiliar with this term, “slackwater” harbors are large ditches dug from deep rivers to a specific point inland. The idea is to give a city without a seaport, access to over water transportation. While this might have been a great idea in the days of the mighty riverboats, it hasn’t been the big industry or tourist attraction it often is sold as.

Convinced that his idea would create a tourist attraction, generate new industry and lots of cash for everyone, Karl raised money from everybody that he knew and from anybody that anyone else knew. Relentlessly charming and industrious, Karl persuaded his sister’s husband’s father’s friends to invest. Member of large Italian families from New York, those friends of inlaws gave Karl about $300,000. One hundred thousand came from local affluent families; about $200,000 came in from friends, and a trusting banker at the Worthen Bank lent Karl around $100,000. The money went quickly. $90,000 on a feasibility study, a salary for Karl, options on land that might be profitably developed, offices and entertainment of clients.

Even the Arkansas Times ran a story in 1983 on Karl and his amazing plan.

For a couple of years, things looked rosy mostly because ignorance can be bliss. Secretive by nature, Karl managed to keep his investors from discovering the disarray in the project. By 1985, it was clear that the harbor wasn’t happening. The Worthen bank called their note.

Typical of traditional Southerners, this had been a handshake deal. When the trusting, elderly banker learned that the loan couldn’t be repaid, his heart seized. He died. Others were ruined. They lost their savings, investment properties and their homes. Some interviewees asked that their names not be mentioned either because remembering the deal’s repercussions was too painful or because remembering how a friend fleeced them cut too deeply for words.

Within his personal life, Karl was as secretive and chaotic as his business. Married young to Lois Love, by 1985, they had a young son, Ryan who was the apple of his mother’s eye. Lois had problems conceiving because of her anorexia-bulimia. When she controlled her need to purge enough to be able to conceive, she was overjoyed. While Lois reveled in motherhood, Karl was frequently gone. At first, he was out working investors in the slackwater harbor. Then he took up hunting or at least that is what he told Lois although he seldom brought home any game. Finally, it became clear that something else was going on. Karl was hunting, but not deer.

He was pursuing a woman, Marilyn McDougald Moody. Karl has called her “the love of my life” to many people who have corresponded with him via email. Lois asked Karl whether he wanted to work on their marriage or give up. He moved out the next day. A week or so after Karl’s departure, Randy Lee Moody, Marilyn’s husband phoned. He was trying to collect on a hot check of Karl’s. Comparing notes, Randy and Lois discovered that Karl’s “hunting trips” appeared to coincide with Marilyn’s overnight visits at girlfriends or “out of town” forays.

Randy and Lois became friends through this difficult time. Later they would marry and sue Karl for unpaid child support. Karl and Lois’s divorce battle turned bitter quickly. There are over 12 years of court records reflecting the blood-soaked turf of child custody, child molestation allegations, property divisions and much more.

Howard Lovy’s Nanobot blog, Portland Indymedia Blog and PicassoDreams have run queries and located the voluminous court records available. Attorneys on both sides suggest that the depositions, replete with tales of a CIA/mob connection, and various other “fantasies” were entertaining, but factually impaired.

When Karl was ordered to quitclaim a piece of property to Lois, he made out a quitclaim to an incorrect address and then attempted to unload the property by forging Lois’s name. This resulted in another lawsuit against Karl and could have landed him in jail. But, like so many of Karl’s adventures, when admonished about the illegality of his actions, he blamed the situation on other people.

Throughout the peregrinations of fortune that Karl experienced, he failed to pay the $35 a week pittance ordered as child support. Even when he was flush, Karl did not pay $140 a month to maintain his son. Eventually, after the arrears reached $6,000, Karl was sent to the county jail by a judge who called him a sociopath before sentencing him.

While in jail, a church with a fundamentalist orientation sent members to visit Karl and even lent him a car when he left. Perhaps praying to get out of jail with these church members is where Karl began what he has described as his prison ministry in his book, “One Way Ticket to Crawford.”

For 12 years after the harbor fiasco, Karl dodged creditors and set up other businesses that failed. In 1987, he created a “digital video business” under Marilyn Moody Schwarz’s name with Thurman B. Patterson as the only other officer.

Marilyn and her two children fared no better than Karl’s son Ryan in that he did just about as well supporting them as he did his son. Their lives were filled with chaos and poverty. Karl and Marilyn filed for bankruptcy in1992. The following citations of this case are taken from the PACER online federal court information system.

4:92-bk-41522 Karl Wilhelm Schwarz and Marilyn Schwarz
Case type: bk Chapter: 7 Asset: No Vol: v Judge: Mary Davies.Scott
Date filed: 06/17/1992 Date discharged: 09/15/1994

The records show that the bankruptcy was discharged near the end of 1994. Karl moved the family to Maryland to start over, but quickly became embroiled in yet another get rich quick scheme. From what can be pieced together, Karl convinced a number of investors to pool money to lease or option an office building that the GSA indicated interest in buying.

When the GSA bought the building directly from the owner, Karl sued. When the case was dismissed in Maryland as groundless, Karl and Marilyn returned home to Little Rock.

Again, my thanks to the blogs who have done the research.

Back in Little Rock, Karl purchased a 5,000 square foot house in Chenal Circle that he could not make the payments on. Eventually, the utility companies turned off their electricity and water. Karl and Marilyn lived in this huge house, bathing and washing with the water from a neighbor’s hose. Occasionally, that same neighbor would invite them over for a hot shower.

After much wrangling, with Karl appearing pro se (as his own attorney), the house was repossessed. Marilyn, tired of the chaos of the “Life with Karl” daily drama, filed for divorce.

By 1997, things were again at rock bottom. Karl had filed for a second bankruptcy to avoid both creditors and paying Marilyn a property settlement. Even though she entered marriage with a house, it is not clear that she left with anything.

Yet another victim of the Karl Express to Glory train of financial gain. Casting about for something to do, Karl became very interested in telecommunications and the Internet. It is not clear whether he or cronies set up the e*Capbank and the GlobalAxxess sites.

Both were part of an attempt to secure funding to take over failing telecommunications companies. Karl intended to purchase these companies with OPM and meld them into a worldwide conglomerate with himself at the helm. The deals failed, because despite all the effort expended (i.e. a Delaware LLC., an Arkansas corporation, an Antigua trust), Karl could not find the money to make the deals happen.

Actually, there was another problem. Karl’s proposal to save Global Crossing violated a number of pension and other agreements. The fact that Karl lacked the experience to run a huge conglomerate was just a little fly in the ointment compared to his finances. Throughout the 2000, 2001 and 2002, Karl worked his GlobalAxxess, Commaxxess activities.

He never acquired any of the companies that he targeted and Chiaro has not confirmed that he had any relationship with them. There is a judgment of $2 million against Karl by UUnet. As of this date, it is not clear whether they have any way to collect on this judgment. According to Arkansas’s Secretary of State, Department of Corporations, GlobalAxxess and Commaxxess have had their charters revoked. In Delaware, the names for GlobalAxxess Holding Inc is available. That’s a good indication that the state revoked the company’s charter.

When asked about how he jumped from real estate to telecommunications, Karl explained that he learned all this high finance as a broker. A search of the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) yielded no - absolutely no - license for a Karl W. Schwarz, a Karl W.B. Schwarz or derivatives thereof.

Flash forward to another Karl venture circa 2002. Reichenbach Group, LLC, a publishing company formed by T.B Patterson, would publish Karl’s book, “One Way Ticket To Crawford, Texas.” When the book was available, the newly christened, Karl W. B. Schwarz began to make the rounds of the Internet sites relating to 9/11.

He wrote a series of articles entitled, “Pop Goes the Bush Mythology.” Doubtless, Karl’s energetic evangelizing of this topic revealed many fundamental questions about 9/11. It galvanized people’s interest. Karl sold these ideas as he sold so many of his schemes.

Unable to resist self-aggrandizement, Karl tried to add gravity to his efforts, by portraying himself as a big player within the Republican National Committee (RNC). A search of the FEC records at Political Money Line turned up no political contributions made by Karl Schwarz or his company Patmos.

He further embellishes his image with his claims of being the CEO of a nanotechnology firm, Patmos. Actually, many of his trips to speak about 9/11 have had a dual purpose; he is also seeking investors for Patmos.

Interestingly enough, many of Karl’s targeted investors are women, wealthy women. Those who have watched him in action opine that Karl’s goal is to find an extremely wealthy woman who can keep him and his dreams in the lap of the luxury that he’d like to believe he was born to. Patmos has been his vehicle for gaining access to these women. There are many of them, too. Deborah on the west coast, Paula in Georgia, Amy, a nurse in Canada, to name a few.

Like so many Schwarz ventures, Patmos is more idea than reality. Searches of international and national patent databases conducted via the US Patent office yield no intellectual property under the name Patmos, Patmos Nanotechnologies, Karl W.B. Schwarz, Karl Schwarz, Carl Schwarz, Bill Schwarz or any combinations thereof.

Searches of pending patents also yield no results. There are patents under Karl Q. Schwarz and Benjamin Schwarz, but not only do these not share the name of Patmos’ CEO, but the patents are not “assigned” to the company. Searches of nanotechnology sites and postings left there indicate that in the small community of materials science, Karl Schwarz is not a recognized name.

In Arkansas, where Patmos is incorporated, the department of securities has never heard of Patmos, which means there are no shareholders.

So, considering that Karl W.B. Schwarz is as hollow a man as Dubya, why does he hate him so? An educated guess might be that Dubya hasn’t been caught and Karl has. Both have deceived and betrayed, but one man was a fortunate son whose wealth and familial connections obviated his need to ever pay the piper for his fiscal, moral, ethical and personal misdeeds. The other son wasn’t so fortunate.

Author's note: Many people were interviewed for this article. Public government sources provided information on licensing, business licenses, court cases and other aspects of the story. Some information was also gleaned from the web.

Bob wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:  The PENTAGON engine is not from 757, is from an old USAF jet.

Well let's go back over this again and this time please try to answer the question I have asked you and hundreds of others over the past 8 years and never have I received a plausible explanation.

We have Aaron Traub's photo of the aircraft (whatever aircraft it was) moments before it struck the South Tower...

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 8 Ua155_g
The American Empire is collapsing - Page 8 Flight-175-just-before-impacting-the-south-tower

So let's compare that to a photo of an actual United Airlines 767...

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 8 Flight10

So it's clear from comparing the photos,  that if what we see in Traub's photo is not Flight 175,  then somebody went to some extreme lengths to take some other aircraft and make it look like the Flight 175 airliner.

Now,  let's assume you and others are right,  that the aircraft engine found near Church and Murray Streets in Manhattan was not from the United Airlines Flight 175 Boeing 767 airliner.

That means the "conspirators",  who HAD THE ACTUAL UA FLIGHT 175 AIRLINER UNDER THEIR CONTROL,  decided NOT to use that to strike the World Trade Center.  AND INSTEAD,  used a different aircraft WHICH THEY MADE TO LOOK UNCANNILY LIKE THE FLIGHT 175 AIRLINER.

My question is WHY?

For what reason?

What in god's name would they accomplish by doing that?

Why not just use the actual fucking airliner they had under their control.

Why risk the whole plot being exposed by doing something so fucking stupid which accomplishes nothing?

Gets worse, that photo you showed on TV is fake.  The bottom of the jet was painted WHITE PARTIALLY, not gray.

For what reason?

PETRODOLLAR SUPREMACY
MILITARY SUPREMACY
$12 TRILLION IN OIL and $3 TRILLION IN NATURAL GAS THEY SALIVATED OVER SINCE CARTER ADMIN
CONTROL WHAT NATIONS GET ENERGY AND WHICH DO NOT

September 10, 2001: "Those who control the oil routes out of Central Asia will impact all future direction and quantities of flow and the distribution of revenues from new production," wrote energy expert James Dorian in Oil & Gas Journal, published the day before the terrorist attacks.

Last edited by AmericanSwiss on 3/7/2014, 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spck

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'll address your latest reply after this post. But first let's take a look at this from wikipedia...

The first operational evidence that something was abnormal on Flight 175 came at 08:47, when the plane's transponder signal changed twice within the span of one minute, and the aircraft began deviating from its assigned course.[11][14] However, the air traffic controller in charge of the flight did not notice until minutes later at 08:51.[2] Unlike Flight 11, which had turned its transponder off, Flight 175's flight data could still be properly monitored.[14] Also, at 08:51, Flight 175 changed altitude. Over the next three minutes, the controller made five unsuccessful attempts to contact Flight 175 and worked to move other aircraft in the vicinity away from Flight 175.[2]
Near-collision

At around this time, the flight had a near midair collision with Delta Air Lines Flight 2315, reportedly missing the plane by only 300 feet, as air traffic controller Dave Bottiglia frantically tried to tell the Delta pilot to take evasive action. Bottiglia was the first person in the control center to realize that Flight 175 was hijacked when he gave directions for a turn. Flight 175 did not respond, instead accelerating and heading toward Delta Air Lines Flight 2315. The controller commanded the Delta pilot, "Take any evasive action necessary. We have an airplane that we don't know what he's doing. Any action at all."[15][16] Moments before Flight 175 crashed, it avoided another near collision with Midwest Express Flight 7, which was flying from Milwaukee to New York.[17]

At 08:55, a supervisor at the New York Air Traffic Control Center notified the center's operations manager of the Flight 175 hijacking, and David Bottiglia, who was handling both Flight 11 and Flight 175, noted, "we might have a hijack over here, two of them."[2] At 08:58, the plane was over New Jersey at 28,500 feet, heading toward New York City. From approximately 08:58 when Shehhi completed the final turn toward New York City until the moment of impact, the plane was in a sustained power dive, descending more than 24,000 feet in 5 minutes 4 seconds, for an average rate of over 5,000 feet per minute.[14] New York Center air traffic controller Dave Bottiglia reported he and his colleagues "were counting down the altitudes, and they were descending, right at the end, at 10,000 feet per minute.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_175#Hijacking

boards of FL

boards of FL

AmericanSwiss wrote:Nanotech is driven by math more than physics and chemistry, and some other things.  Made 798 of 800 on math and science part of SAT, know math and science very well.  That was before they graded on a curve for slow students.

So say I were to give you some function...

f(x1, x2) = 4 + (x1 - 6)^2 - (x2 -2)^2

And then I gave a constraint...

x1 + 8x2 = 3

How would you go about maximizing f(x1, x2) subject to the constraint?  I'm not asking you to actually do the work and solve this, but can you explain how you would approach solving such a problem?  

I think you can squash any doubt that any forum member may have here if you can just explain in simple terms (not some overly technical wikipedia-like explanation that could be copy and pasted) how you would go about setting up such a problem.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

AmericanSwiss wrote:

Gets worse, that photo you showed on TV is fake.  The bottom of the jet was painted WHITE, not gray.

So the "conspirators" went to all the trouble to take a different aircraft and go to unbelievable lengths to make it look like the airliner,  BUT they decided to paint the bottom of the fake airliner a different color than the real airliner?  The same part of the airliner that would most easily be seen by eyewitnesses on the ground?  lol

Yea it "gets worse" allright.  The plausibility of your "theory" is getting A LOT WORSE.  lol

Last edited by Bob on 3/7/2014, 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum