Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should the 80 year old man be charged in this case?

+9
QueenOfHearts
Sal
Markle
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
dumpcare
knothead
Joanimaroni
boards of FL
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Should the 80 year old man be charged in this case?

Should the 80 year old man be charged in this case? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap39%Should the 80 year old man be charged in this case? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 39% [ 7 ]
Should the 80 year old man be charged in this case? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap61%Should the 80 year old man be charged in this case? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 61% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:Shooting anyone in the back as they are running away is cowardly, and the coward should be charged with a crime.

Notice Sal makes no mention of how cowardly it is to beat up an old man.  His liberal little heart bleeds only for the perps.

Many states have laws meant to protect those 65 and older. Assault someone in that age group and you get charged with "assaulting a person 65 years or older."

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:Shooting anyone in the back as they are running away is cowardly, and the coward should be charged with a crime.

Notice Sal makes no mention of how cowardly it is to beat up an old man.  His liberal little heart bleeds only for the perps.

Read the question in the headline of the thread, jackass.

That's what my post is addressing.

Ask me about the assholes who attacked the old man ....

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Maybe there should be an open season on criminals?

We don't need no stinkin' judicial system.

Let's all be vigilantes.

What could go wrong?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Yes, the old man should be charged. That's why we have courtrooms, judges, lawyers and juries. I can't say whether I would have shot the girl under the circumstances, but I will say I have refrained from beating someone to a pulp while I waited for the police to arrive, and believe me, I could have done it and I had good reason to do so...plenty of them, actually. I didn't have a gun and I'm not in the habit of carrying a gun. I don't think I could ever shoot anyone in the back, but I can see how this man might have felt pushed into it. He will have to stand trial, but I can see how a jury might not convict him.

The perp is also liable for every incident occurring in relation to his commission of a felony, so, yes, he should be charged with murder.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

Ask me about the assholes who attacked the old man

Okay I'm asking.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

Ask me about the assholes who attacked the old man

Okay I'm asking.

This is not complicated.

They are cowardly criminals who should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, ...

... not shot in the backs as they ran away.

We are a nation of laws.

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Maybe there should be an open season on criminals?

We don't need no stinkin' judicial system.

Let's all be vigilantes.

What could go wrong?

Not even if each police department/agency issued a list of wanted felons? Could be a win win situation here.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Many states have laws meant to protect those 65 and older. Assault someone in that age group and you get charged with "assaulting a person 65 years or older."

Should the 80 year old man be charged in this case? - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8EcewQx_f5IJwBE7yUZ_wnQydDhopP3sZiQC8ja7NCBSUHvGzhw

Yeah. Sure. And they'll be out in the next few days to weeks doing what they do once again.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiVanZyXVnQ

Smile 

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Let me ask you all this:  Say the burglars were able to escape unharmed but were later caught by the police.  

Should they face the death penalty?

Anyone care to answer this?

I guess not.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

These are home invaders who assaulted the occupant of the house. They tackled him and jumped on his back.
Why would anyone want to answer your question when you refer to them as "burglars".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Why don't you and Sal be honest with us.  You've both said you don't like older people.  It's the fact that the victim is 80 years old and the scum who invaded his home and attacked him are young like you are.  That's why you call them "burglars" and have no sympathy for him.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Let me ask you all this:  Say the burglars were able to escape unharmed but were later caught by the police.  

I guess not.  

You guess wrong.  I'll be happy to answer your question.
If I could make the law,  I would make it a capital offense for anyone who invades an occupied home and uses physical violence on the occupants.
Even if the occupants are young like you and Sal.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

I guess not.  

If I could make the law,  I would make it a capital offense for anyone who invades an occupied home and uses physical violence on the occupants.

Well at least you're consistent. Crazy, but consistent.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now it's "crazy" to hate the worthless scum who invade people's homes and beat on them.  lol

This liberal bullshit is really something.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

I guess not.  

Well at least you're consistent.  Crazy, but consistent.  

And would you feel that way if your grandmother or grandfather was violated by two thugs beating them to the ground and ransacking their home ?

A slap on the wrist doesn't cut for home invasion, assault and battery on an elderly person, and robbery.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:Now it's "crazy" to hate the worthless scum who invade people's homes and beat on them.  lol

It isn't the hatred for criminals that is crazy.   It is the assigning of the death penalty for things like burglary or battery that is crazy.  

And I think most reasonable people would agree.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I guarantee you if this trash had busted into bds' home and did assault and battery on him, he would have a different attitude. lol

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

I guess not.  

Well at least you're consistent.  Crazy, but consistent.  

And would you feel that way if your grandmother or grandfather was violated by two thugs beating them to the ground and ransacking their home ?

Yes. I would. No matter the victim, the death penalty is not a suitable sentence for crimes like burglary or battery. And I can't believe that I even have to state this in the year 2014 in the United States to an adult.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:I guarantee you if this trash had busted into bds' home and did assault and battery on him,  he would have a different attitude.  lol

Only if I were to suffer a severe head injury that left me with the mental capacity of a grade schooler.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

When the victim is 80 years old, and the perps are assaulting him, they are always on the verge of murder.
This 80 year old victim was lucky. This one over in Baldwin County was not.

http://blog.al.com/live/2014/05/80-year-old_daphne_home_invasi.html

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:
Bob wrote:I guarantee you if this trash had busted into bds' home and did assault and battery on him,  he would have a different attitude.  lol

Only if I were to suffer a severe head injury that left me with the mental capacity of a grade schooler.

<timeout>

I have to admit it, that is a pretty good line. lol

</timeout>

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

A slap on the wrist doesn't cut for home invasion, assault and battery on an elderly person, and robbery.

No, and the woman who died should have known that the victim might fight back--know the risks before you act, correct? If you are going to intentionally violate another person's domicile--with intent to steal from them, then assault that person--inflicting bodily harm--when said person arrives at the domicile and tries to intervene, that person should be able to use any means to protect himself or his property. Nobody should weep over the woman who was killed.

The old man will get off and will be held harmless if the biotch's family tries to sue him for wrongful death.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:A slap on the wrist doesn't cut for home invasion, assault and battery on an elderly person, and robbery.

No, and the woman who died should have known that the victim might fight back--know the risks before you act, correct? If you are going to intentionally violate another person's domicile--with intent to steal from them, then assault that person--inflicting bodily harm--when said person arrives at the domicile and tries to intervene, that person should be able to use any means to protect himself or his property. Nobody should weep over the woman who was killed.

The old man will get off and will be held harmless if the biotch's family tries to sue him for wrongful death.

cheers cheers  The woman put herself in a dangerous situation that had consequences.

I think Boards is on a different page. I do not think home invasion, battery and robbery should put punished in a court of law as a death penalty case....unless the victim was killed.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:I do not think home invasion, battery and robbery should put punished in a court of law as a death penalty case....unless the victim was killed.

So the state cannot issue a death sentence but the 80 year old man can? Can you reconcile that for me?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I do not think home invasion, battery and robbery should put punished in a court of law as a death penalty case....unless the victim was killed.

So the state cannot issue a death sentence but the 80 year old man can?  Can you reconcile that for me?

Certainly, you don't know if she was still on his property when shot, you don't know how many steps she made after the first shot, he didn't know if she was going to get a weapon and come back, this was not the first home invasion....it was the fourth.

You don't think the felon bears responsibility for her own demise?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum