Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

300000 Floridians lose their healthcare due to Obamacare

+7
dumpcare
2seaoat
Markle
Sal
cool1
TEOTWAWKI
Nekochan
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

300000 Floridians lose their healthcare due to Obamacare - Page 5 Obamatuxlaughing_483655

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:Oh hell no! It's all GWB Jr's fault. This whole Obamacare mess. Everybody knows that.Very Happy 
lol! 

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote: The problem is and has been that Rick Scott and the Florida legislature have refused to sign on and implement the ACA.  

http://www.fcfep.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=294:a-closer-look-at-floridas-refusal-to-implement-the-affordable-care-act&catid=34:fcfep-publications&Itemid=207

[i](The above link is from 2011...

[...]

300000 Floridians lose their healthcare due to Obamacare - Page 5 AnimatedLaughterPink

You just can't make these things up!

Progressives hate so much that now Gov. Rick Scott of Florida is responsible for the whole SNAFU aka ObamaCare.

Progressives are really getting desperate.
I'm not a progressive and I hate Scott and I also believe PDog has said in the past he stinks as a governor.
The state seems to be doing pretty well. What has he done wrong?

Nekochan

Nekochan

It's looking more like there will be an extension.  Unless they miraculously fix the system in the next week or so, I think they have no choice but to give an extension.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:Oh hell no! It's all GWB Jr's fault. This whole Obamacare mess. Everybody knows that.Very Happy 
Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum