Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

1,000,000 lose healthcare in California

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Amazing.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/11/12/calif-insurance-commissioner-more-than-1m-californians-having-insurance-cancelled-due-to-obamacare/

How much more can go wrong with this system?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Amazing.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/11/12/calif-insurance-commissioner-more-than-1m-californians-having-insurance-cancelled-due-to-obamacare/

This is just the beginning. Insurance will skyrocket......premiums will more than double, deductibles will increase, and benefits will decrease to a substandard level. The insurance companies will profit....just like with Hillarycare.

31,000,000 lose healthcare in California Empty yes 11/13/2013, 5:53 pm

Simply amazing how you live with yourself incessantly puking half-truth after half-truth in your constant assault on the black guy.  
They are not losing their insurance, they are getting better insurance.
If their policy was shit, then it will be replaced with a policy that will actually work.

Curious why you argue against a conservative core-belief, pee-dog/KarlRove.
Conservatives want everybody to pull their own weight; they always have. Except not now: you do not care that we all pay higher insurance premiums because millions of Americans go without healthcare insurance. You are totally cool with giving away free healthcare even thought it is a full 17.5% of our entire economy.
Why is that?
Why do you suddenly abandon a core belief on something so expensive that affects all Americans?
What could make you change your mind on an original conservative/Republican idea like a healthcare mandate?
Hmmmmm........
Thanks for more misinformation to frighten the ignorant and the elderly. You must be sooo proud.

"You can tell a bigot; but not much." --Mark Twain

41,000,000 lose healthcare in California Empty Joani, stop lying. 11/13/2013, 6:02 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:

This is just the beginning. Insurance will skyrocket......premiums will more than double,
No, that is a lie. The entire reform is to control costs. deductibles will increase, and benefits will decrease to a substandard level. Wrong again. You can pick your deductible, and benefits are controlled---that is why people's policies are getting replaced with better ones. The insurance companies will profit....just like with Hillarycare. Not if it were a single payer system--but you Republicans took care of that.
Please stop lying to people. Pee-dog/KarlRove and Mr. Markle cannot help themselves. Just because they are racist bigots, you have to join in on the fun? Pathetically sad that you must resort to this to make your point.  Perhaps it is because the point you are making is so wrong.
Thanks, anyway.

Last edited by CarlSagan on 11/13/2013, 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Joanie, when people have to choose between food, place to live and obamacare there's gonna be an issue. The analogy about car insurance and obamacare is not even the same because with car insurance I can pick and choose my plan based on the risk I want to take. Not with obamacare!!!!

Obamacare strips me of what I can afford and forces me into government plan that rapes me financially .

thats a lot.

I hear the dems are giving odumbass till friday to come up with a plan to fix this mess or they are siding with the repubs....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Obamacare strips me of what I can afford and forces me into government plan that rapes me financially .
Of course it does...the middle class will be raped.

91,000,000 lose healthcare in California Empty correctamundo 11/13/2013, 6:24 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Joanie, when people have to choose between food, place to live and obamacare there's gonna be an issue. The analogy about car insurance and obamacare is not even the same because with car insurance I can pick and choose my plan based on the risk I want to take. Not with obamacare!!!!

I am not sure where the car insurance analogy came from, but I am game.
You are correct, pee-dog/KarlRove. You cannot buy some shit plan that will not pay enough. You must have a minimum coverage to take responsible for your healthcare costs. That is just one way that future costs will be reduced for everyone. Just another conservative core principle that goes away because of the black guy.
Thanks.

101,000,000 lose healthcare in California Empty got something on your mind? 11/13/2013, 6:25 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Obamacare strips me of what I can afford and forces me into government plan that rapes me financially .
You rape references in one post.....you two have something on your mind??
LOL
Thanks. I needed a good laugh.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:

Simply amazing how you live with yourself incessantly puking half-truth after half-truth in your constant assault on the black guy.  
They are not losing their insurance, they are getting better insurance.
If their policy was shit, then it will be replaced with a policy that will actually work.

Curious why you argue against a conservative core-belief, pee-dog/KarlRove.
Conservatives want everybody to pull their own weight; they always have. Except not now: you do not care that we all pay higher insurance premiums because millions of Americans go without healthcare insurance. You are totally cool with giving away free healthcare even thought it is a full 17.5% of our entire economy.
Why is that?
Why do you suddenly abandon a core belief on something so expensive that affects all Americans?
What could make you change your mind on an original conservative/Republican idea like a healthcare mandate?
Hmmmmm........
Thanks for more misinformation to frighten the ignorant and the elderly. You must be sooo proud.

"You can tell a bigot; but not much." --Mark Twain
You're amusing.  Even the Democrats are  running from the lies of President Barack Hussein Obama and his ObamaCare.

You're percentages are a lie and you continue to lie.  You've become a joke.

Not everyone can afford or wants a Mercedes or a Bentley.  I bet you didn't know that!

Last edited by Markle on 11/13/2013, 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
You rape references in one post.....you two have something on your mind??
LOL
Thanks. I needed a good laugh.
No need to boast, we already knew your vocabulary is very limited.

CarlSagan wrote:

What I find simply amazing is your insecurity with racial relations and continual projection of that inadequacy which implies that you are the one discriminating.

CarlSagan wrote:They are not losing their insurance, they are getting better insurance.
If this better insurance isn't the same cost as the old policy then they are losing their insurance.

CarlSagan wrote:Curious why you argue against a conservative core-belief, pee-dog/KarlRove.
They aren't.

CarlSagan wrote:Conservatives want everybody to pull their own weight; they always have.
Conservatives also believe in the freedom and liberty to choose.

CarlSagan wrote:Except not now: you do not care that we all pay higher insurance premiums because millions of Americans go without healthcare insurance.
That is their choice just as it's your choice to carry insurance.

CarlSagan wrote:You are totally cool with giving away free healthcare even thought it is a full 17.5% of our entire economy.
Even with your glorious health care plan there's still those who will be receiving free health care.

CarlSagan wrote:Why is that?
Because conservatives believe in liberty and the freedom to choose.

CarlSagan wrote:What could make you change your mind on an original conservative/Republican idea like a healthcare mandate?
Just because one conservative thought it up doesn't mean all conservatives agree with it.

CarlSagan wrote:Thanks for more misinformation to frighten the ignorant and the elderly. You must be sooo proud.
Yes you really must be proud of your misinformation.

CarlSagan wrote:"You can tell a bigot; but not much." --Mark Twain
1,000,000 lose healthcare in California 2Q==

Still projecting those insecurities and inadequacies of your own discriminating ways I see.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Laughing

CarlSagan wrote:Not if it were a single payer system--but you Republicans took care of that. Please stop lying to people.
The Republicans had no say in what the Democrats passed for legislation. It was a Democratically controlled Congress and administration and if they wanted to pass a single payer system they could have.

Please stop lying to people.

CarlSagan wrote:Pee-dog/KarlRove and Mr. Markle cannot help themselves.
It would appear that you can't either.

CarlSagan wrote:Just because they are racist bigots, you have to join in on the fun?
Only in your insecure inadequate projections.

They have meds to help you with that.

CarlSagan wrote:Pathetically sad that you must resort to this to make your point.
It truly is sad that you have to resort to that.

Do you need a number for to a good psychiatrist?

CarlSagan wrote:Perhaps it is because the point you are making is so wrong.
What point would that be?

CarlSagan wrote:Thanks, anyway.
1,000,000 lose healthcare in California 9k=

You're most welcome. Thanks anyway.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUTXb-ga1fo

Very Happy

1,000,000 lose healthcare in California Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq4XhWscWg_IhlscsTrx3mHnTKgQiiDryWv5eYEJB2H9MyeJCl

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUnqbBgYZmI

Very Happy  

161,000,000 lose healthcare in California Empty Thanks 11/14/2013, 3:08 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:1,000,000 lose healthcare in California Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq4XhWscWg_IhlscsTrx3mHnTKgQiiDryWv5eYEJB2H9MyeJCl

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy  
If the Republicans had no impact on the PPACA at all, there would be a single payer system. They were so busy crying and whining about socialized medicine and death panels (thanks Silly Sarah), they scared the ignorant and the elderly enough to get the Dems to scrap it. That was a huge mistake, in my opinion. That is when the Republicans tried to step back and say that the Dems did it all on their own which is a lie. Just because they voted against it does not mean they had nothing to do with it. So sad your memory fails you.
I certainly can help myself. I have since I was 15. I am not defying logic and reason arguing against my core beliefs just because the black President agreed with me. That is what you and your ilk are guilty of, though. (Google: blacktrack)
I must have hit a nerve, Mr. D. Eagle. You are usually quite 'matter of fact.' But, recently you have shown a nasty and hateful side.
So sorry if I have upset you Mr. D. Eagle.
So sorry you have trouble handling all my logic and reason.
Thanks, anyway.

Single payer lacked democratic support... the left could've and did pass whatever they wanted. No repub voted yes.

181,000,000 lose healthcare in California Empty Thanks 11/14/2013, 3:23 pm

PkrBum wrote:Single payer lacked democratic support... the left could've and did pass whatever they wanted. No repub voted yes.
I agree that the lies, misinformation and scary inferences of death panels and such eroded the Dem support for a single payer system. No argument.
But, just because the Repubs all voted against it does not mean they had nothing to do with it.
Thanks, p-bum.

CarlSagan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:1,000,000 lose healthcare in California Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq4XhWscWg_IhlscsTrx3mHnTKgQiiDryWv5eYEJB2H9MyeJCl

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy  
If the Republicans had no impact on the PPACA at all, there would be a single payer system.
The Republicans voted no across the board.

The Democrats could have passed whatever type of legislation they wanted for health care. Then lied about all the benefits and how it was going to be implemented just as they did with what they did pass.

Now quit whining.

CarlSagan wrote:They were so busy crying and whining about socialized medicine and death panels (thanks Silly Sarah), they scared the ignorant and the elderly enough to get the Dems to scrap it.
I see...

So now you're saying that the Democrats and liberals were a bunch of ball-less wonders.

CarlSagan wrote:That was a huge mistake, in my opinion.
No mistake. They were ball-less.

CarlSagan wrote:That is when the Republicans tried to step back and say that the Dems did it all on their own which is a lie.
But the Democrats did so quit whining.

CarlSagan wrote:Just because they voted against it does not mean they had nothing to do with it.
This all belongs to the Democrats now quit crying and beating your head against the wall.

CarlSagan wrote:So sad your memory fails you.
Mine hasn't but yours appears to have left stage right.

CarlSagan wrote:I certainly can help myself.
With what a can or pork and beans?

CarlSagan wrote:I have since I was 15.
So it's been that long since you've had an any thought processes?

CarlSagan wrote:I am not defying logic and reason arguing against my core beliefs just because the black President agreed with me.
Agreed with what?

CarlSagan wrote:That is what you and your ilk are guilty of, though. (Google: blacktrack)
What am I guilty of?

Completely losing you in your incoherency of these last few lines of gibberish that you wrote?

*****CHUCKLE*****

CarlSagan wrote:I must have hit a nerve, Mr. D. Eagle.

I'ma thinkin' it's the other way around.

*****CHUCKLE*****

CarlSagan wrote: You are usually quite 'matter of fact.'

Why thank you.

CarlSagan wrote: But, recently you have shown a nasty and hateful side.
Let's hear more about my nasty and hateful side.

Please do expand on this.

CarlSagan wrote:So sorry if I have upset you Mr. D. Eagle.
I'm not upset at all but you appear to be.

How ya doin'?

Have you taken your evening meds yet?

CarlSagan wrote:So sorry you have trouble handling all my logic and reason.
If there was any logic and reason to what you say that might not be a problem.

CarlSagan wrote:Thanks, anyway.
1,000,000 lose healthcare in California 2Q==

Thanks.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RAQXg0IdfI

Laughing

Awesome DE!!!

dumpcare

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: November 14, 2013
(#098)

NEWS RELEASE

Insurance Commissioner Dave Jones calls on all California insurers and HMOs to allow policyholders to keep existing coverage through 2014

Requests Covered California release insurers in Exchange from contract provision

mandating December 31 policy cancellations

SACRAMENTO, CA – Taking immediate action in response to President Obama’s announcement, Insurance Commissioner Dave Jones today requested that all California health insurers and HMOs provide current customers the option to renew their existing non-grandfathered policies for 2014 and issue new notices to policyholder advising them of their options.

“The President’s action today makes it crystal clear that health insurers and HMOs are not required by federal law to cancel existing policies,” said Jones. “California has more than 1 million people with non-grandfathered policies facing cancellation; they should be given the opportunity to keep their existing coverage next year. I am calling on all health insurers in California to let their policyholders keep their existing coverage for an additional year if they want it.”

At a press conference in San Francisco, Jones further noted that health insurers in California are not cancelling their small business policyholders. They are allowing small businesses to renew their existing policies for another year although those policies don’t comply with the new 2014 requirement, but decided to cancel family and individuals plans.

Commissioner Jones also called on Covered California to release all health insurers selling in the Exchange from the Covered California contract provision that requires health insurers to cancel plans for individual policyholders on December 31, 2013.

“Over my objections, Covered California required health insurers participating in the Exchange to cancel all non-grandfathered individual policies on December 31,” said Jones. “Health insurers should not be required by Covered California to terminate policies. Today, I formally requested that Covered California release health insurers selling in the Exchange from the contract provision that requires them to cancel policies on December 31.”

Media notes:

Over the last two weeks, Commissioner Jones persuaded the two largest health insurers regulated by the Department of Insurance, Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company and Blue Shield of California Life and Health Insurance Company, to delay the December 31 policy cancellations for hundreds of thousands of California consumers covered by individual and family (non-grandfathered) policies giving them more time to look for coverage that meets their needs.

Rick

0 Not allowed! Thumbs Up!
------------------------------------

ppaca wrote:FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: November 14, 2013
(#098)

NEWS RELEASE

Insurance Commissioner Dave Jones calls on all California insurers and HMOs to allow policyholders to keep existing coverage through 2014

Requests Covered California release insurers in Exchange from contract provision

mandating December 31 policy cancellations

SACRAMENTO, CA – Taking immediate action in response to President Obama’s announcement, Insurance Commissioner Dave Jones today requested that all California health insurers and HMOs provide current customers the option to renew their existing non-grandfathered policies for 2014 and issue new notices to policyholder advising them of their options.

“The President’s action today makes it crystal clear that health insurers and HMOs are not required by federal law to cancel existing policies,” said Jones. “California has more than 1 million people with non-grandfathered policies facing cancellation; they should be given the opportunity to keep their existing coverage next year. I am calling on all health insurers in California to let their policyholders keep their existing coverage for an additional year if they want it.”

At a press conference in San Francisco, Jones further noted that health insurers in California are not cancelling their small business policyholders. They are allowing small businesses to renew their existing policies for another year although those policies don’t comply with the new 2014 requirement, but decided to cancel family and individuals plans.

Commissioner Jones also called on Covered California to release all health insurers selling in the Exchange from the Covered California contract provision that requires health insurers to cancel plans for individual policyholders on December 31, 2013.

“Over my objections, Covered California required health insurers participating in the Exchange to cancel all non-grandfathered individual policies on December 31,” said Jones. “Health insurers should not be required by Covered California to terminate policies. Today, I formally requested that Covered California release health insurers selling in the Exchange from the contract provision that requires them to cancel policies on December 31.”

Media notes:

Over the last two weeks, Commissioner Jones persuaded the two largest health insurers regulated by the Department of Insurance, Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company and Blue Shield of California Life and Health Insurance Company, to delay the December 31 policy cancellations for hundreds of thousands of California consumers covered by individual and family (non-grandfathered) policies giving them more time to look for coverage that meets their needs.

Rick

0  Not allowed!  Thumbs Up!
------------------------------------
NO CAN DO, remember IT'S THE LAW

1,000,000 lose healthcare in California 1426424_611809578876529_1755221661_n

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Awesome DE!!!
1,000,000 lose healthcare in California Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUxL2V7tPXfrPkvJrp9xmD8WSyRgXxbt-VeDE0tXI3DpPVf678cg

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FytMNBUR2CQ

Very Happy 

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy  
If the Republicans had no impact on the PPACA at all, there would be a single payer system. They were so busy crying and whining about socialized medicine and death panels (thanks Silly Sarah), they scared the ignorant and the elderly enough to get the Dems to scrap it. That was a huge mistake, in my opinion. That is when the Republicans tried to step back and say that the Dems did it all on their own which is a lie. Just because they voted against it does not mean they had nothing to do with it. So sad your memory fails you.
I certainly can help myself. I have since I was 15. I am not defying logic and reason arguing against my core beliefs just because the black President agreed with me. That is what you and your ilk are guilty of, though. (Google: blacktrack)
I must have hit a nerve, Mr. D. Eagle. You are usually quite 'matter of fact.' But, recently you have shown a nasty and hateful side.
So sorry if I have upset you Mr. D. Eagle.
So sorry you have trouble handling all my logic and reason.
Thanks, anyway.
IF there were no Death Panels which former Governor Sarah Palin correctly exposed. Why then did the administration REMOVE the Death Panels and then RETURN them to ObamaCare by REGULATIONS?

You really need to catch up.

As you know, Barack Hussein Obama’s chief medical adviser, Dr. Ezikel Emmanuel, is a strong proponent of Death Panels as is Obama’s recess appointment of radical Donald Berwick, MD to head Medicare and Medicaid.

New York Times
Obama Returns to End-of-Life Plan That Caused Stir
By ROBERT PEAR
Published: December 25, 2010

WASHINGTON — When a proposal to encourage end-of-life planning touched off a political storm over “death panels,” Democrats dropped it from legislation to overhaul the health care system. But the Obama administration will achieve the same goal by regulation, starting Jan. 1.

Under the new policy, outlined in a Medicare regulation, the government will pay doctors who advise patients on options for end-of-life care, which may include advance directives to forgo aggressive life-sustaining treatment.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/26/us/politics/26death.html?_r=2

From President Barack Hussein Obama to Jane Sturm: Here take a pill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-dQfb8WQvo

You do only read or view anything that is far left Progressive and intentionally skip all those troublesome FACTS don't you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum