Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

300000 Floridians lose their healthcare due to Obamacare

+7
dumpcare
2seaoat
Markle
Sal
cool1
TEOTWAWKI
Nekochan
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

http://mediatrackers.org/florida/2013/10/22/300000-floridians-lose-insurance-obamacare

This should be tabbed under TOTAL FAIL.

Nekochan

Nekochan

But...if you like your health insurance plan, can't you keep it?

Not according to this article....

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well, that's not what Obama said. Over and over and over he said that if you like your plan, you can keep it.

Nekochan

Nekochan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfl55GgHr5E

I seem to remember something about one thin dime too. He talks good... I'm going to vote for him next time.

This is not good Crying or Very sad 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I heard a rumor that Stoodercare will be available next year...

cool1

cool1

I agree not good at all its pretty sad !  I didn't trust it from the beginning ,
cant trust a person that lies ya know .  Suspect

Sal

Sal

Non-compliant coverage is being canceled at which time people will be able to get better coverage, usually at less cost ...

... but the website is glitchy. 

You guys are heeeeelarious. 

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Non-compliant coverage is being canceled at which time people will be able to get better coverage, usually at less cost ...

Folks like you believed the lies because you desperately wanted to believe in unicorns.

President Barack Hussein Obama promised, over and over, that if liked your coverage, you could keep it, if you liked your doctor, you could keep your doctor, if you had pre-existing conditions, you could get coverage AND the average family was going to save $2,500 a year on their health insurance.

So you swallowed all this, hook line and sinker, and Conservatives are heeeeelarious.

300000 Floridians lose their healthcare due to Obamacare HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

Markle

Markle

Nekochan wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfl55GgHr5E

2seaoat

Much ado about nothing.....read the link to the author of the article....you will get your answer.

Nekochan wrote:But...if you like your health insurance plan, can't you keep it?
I'm keeping mine and Obama is not responsible for what the health insurance companies do. You all find any nitpick you can.

cool1 wrote:I agree not good at all its pretty sad !  I didn't trust it from the beginning ,
cant trust a person that lies ya know .  Suspect
Don't Cool. Keep on going on w/o any health insurance at all and keep getting your care at the ER. It's the really smart thing to do,ya know? While people who have common sense will take advantage of the new heath care laws. Seaoat is right. You can't fix stupid.

Sal wrote:Non-compliant coverage is being canceled at which time people will be able to get better coverage, usually at less cost ...

Guess truth isn't Obama's forte and it's not HEEEEELARIOUS for the people losing coverage.

Dreamsglore wrote:
I'm keeping mine and Obama is not responsible for what the health insurance companies do. You all find any nitpick you can.
If your care, according to the article, is not adequate you will lose yours as well. Personally, even you deserve health insurance.

20300000 Floridians lose their healthcare due to Obamacare Empty one must consider the source.... 10/22/2013, 11:49 pm

Just more twisting of the truth so you can in any way or form denigrate the healthcare reform. Nothing worth doing is easy. No reform of anything in our government is easy. Once all Americans are seeing a doctor on a regular basis, we will begin to live healthier lives and reduce future healthcare costs. I do not understand why you act like this mandate idea is so foreign to you conservatives.
The mandate is a conservative/Republican idea.
'Everybody pulls their weight.'

Why are you acting like you do not agree with this conservative-based ideology?
Let's recap for readers:
food stamps-0.52% of economy--OH, NO!! NO FOOD FOR HUNGRY, POOR PEOPLE!!
healthcare-17.5% of economy--OH, YEA!! GIVE IT AWAY. GO AHEAD!!
Wait, I know a reason.  Hmmm, I wonder....
"You can tell a bigot; but not much."v Mark Twain
Thank you.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
I'm keeping mine and Obama is not responsible for what the health  insurance companies do. You all find any nitpick you can.
If your care, according to the article, is not adequate you will lose yours as well. Personally, even you deserve health insurance.
No, I am not losing my healthcare.

22300000 Floridians lose their healthcare due to Obamacare Empty more fearmongering 10/23/2013, 12:13 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
I'm keeping mine and Obama is not responsible for what the health  insurance companies do. You all find any nitpick you can.
No, I am not losing my healthcare.
Neither am I.
Thanks.

Neither one of you read the article and you have no CLUE of what your messiah holds for your health insurance future.

300000 Floridians lose their healthcare due to Obamacare 1391606_586329441426801_1491174654_n

cool1

cool1

No one is signing up-----Rolling Eyes Do the math!

dumpcare

Hold on here, yes those 300,000 are being dropped because of ACA, they are not compliant. A few of them with Florida Blue have to be cancelled Dec 31 about 4 or 5 plans, then the majority of the rest are either July 1 or August 1st, 2014, if bought after 3/23/2010 or if you purchased before then and changed the plan in any way. So yes it is because of the law. Group plans that renewed at the latest 12/01/2013 if not compliant can keep that plan until 12/01/2014. Depending on what an insurance company is calling their plan year you better believe your plans will be compliant on or before 12/01/2014. So what you have for group, you will have groups changing depending on their renewal dates and have all compliant components. Quite a few have always have them but the cheaper group plans will be gone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum