Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

300,000 lose health insurance under Obamacare

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://mediatrackers.org/florida/2013/10/22/300000-floridians-lose-insurance-obamacare

.......but but but.....I thought you could keep your health insurance if you liked it??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

2300,000 lose health insurance under Obamacare Empty you can 10/22/2013, 10:34 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

http://mediatrackers.org/florida/2013/10/22/300000-floridians-lose-insurance-obamacare

.......but but but.....I thought you could keep your health insurance if you liked it??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
Just more twisting of the truth so you can in any way or form denigrate the healthcare reform. Nothing worth doing is easy. No reform of anything in our government is easy. Once all Americans are seeing a doctor on a regular basis, we will begin to live healthier lives and reduce future healthcare costs. I do not understand why you act like this mandate idea is so foreign to you conservatives.
The mandate is a conservative/Republican idea.
'Everybody pulls their weight.'
Why are you acting like you do not agree with this conservative-based ideology?

Let's recap for readers:
food stamps-0.52% of economy--OH, NO!! NO FOOD FOR HUNGRY, POOR PEOPLE!!
healthcare-17.5% of economy--OH, YEA!! GIVE IT AWAY. GO AHEAD!!
Wait, I know a reason.  Hmmm, I wonder....
"You can tell a bigot; but not much."v Mark Twain
Thank you.

Last edited by CarlSagan on 10/22/2013, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Lots of spin there Gumby, but as usual no substance. Run along and let the adults debate the merits of the article you refused to read.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum